[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I realised, these tacticool training videos, bad guys like the cartels could be using them.
>but they're too stupid to do that
I read that they learnt to make caltraps from a Mythbusters episode.
>>
ok
>>
Yeah
>>
>>62141965
It doesn't really matter. Cartels have active duty military and police on the payroll, if they wanted to learn how to clear a room they already have expertise on tap. I mean shit, the Zetas literally started as a renegade army unit.
>>
>>62141965
This is the gayest post i have seen on this board
>>
>>62141993
You've managed to beat it.
>>
>>62141965
>bad guys like the cartels could be using them.
They can also use the publicly available military tactics and fieldcraft manuals of several different countries including the US. Even if it were banned or restricted, they would also be able to source training or guides from places not available to the general public, thus putting them at an advantage. "bad guys use them" is never an excuse to dispossess responsible citizens of property or knowledge that they can't/won't even use for unlawful purposes.
>>
>>62141997
>They can also use the publicly available military tactics and fieldcraft manuals of several different countries including the US.
That would require them to be literate.
>>
File: ラリルレロ.png (311 KB, 604x761)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>62141997
>thus putting them at an advantage
To civilians? They already have an advantage regardless of this.

>bad guys use them" is never an excuse to dispossess responsible citizens of property or knowledge that they can't/won't even use for unlawful purposes
I didn't really suggest banning it desu, just contemplating the consequences of the free-flow of information as a result of the digital age.
>>
File: 1693187758150511.jpg (48 KB, 500x500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>62141965
>bad guys like the cartels could be using them.
That's very good actually, because you'll fucking die if you try to copy those larperators' actions in real life.
>>
>>62141965
Look up the zetas

After Osiel Cárdenas Guillén took control of the Gulf Cartel in 1997, he found himself in a violent turf war. To keep his organization and leadership from rival drug cartels and from the Mexican Army, Cárdenas sought out Decena, a retired army lieutenant.[38][39][40] Decena lured more than thirty deserters from the elite Grupo Aeromóvil de Fuerzas Especiales (GAFE) to become his personal bodyguards, and later, as his mercenary wing.[41] These deserters were enticed with salaries much higher than what they were paid by the military.[42] Some of these former GAFE members reportedly received training in commando and urban warfare from the Israeli and U.S. Special Forces.[43]

Why would you use YouTube videos when you can just pay people who actually know what they’re doing?
The cartels are in many ways best viewed not as gangs but companies with billions in revenue every year. If Apple had physical security issues they wouldn’t tell their employees to watch guntubers either.
>>
But also, cartels don’t really need to “clear” rooms
>>
>>62141965
I've seen T-Rex arms videos translated into Arabic and Kurdish for use in Syria lol
>>
The only real CQB room clearing tactic is throwing grenades into a room. Cartels have easy access to explosives, and you don’t, so I don’t think they give a fuck about CQB room clearing tactics.
>>
>>62142018
Damn the patriots!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.