[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Horde.webm (3.05 MB, 1080x1350)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB WEBM
Our bases need 4 - 6 towers with 57 mm Bofors cannons (and huge ass mags) with HE-Frag ammo to fend off human waves. Chinks and jeets are 3+ billions, a ratio of 10 enemies to 1 American.

It'll be just like Starship Troopers guys.... BUUUUGSSS!!!!!
>>
File: Mk_110_57mm_gun.jpg (161 KB, 1030x550)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>
>>62145547
is that how retards think tank formations work?
>>
>>62145569
It's from a movie
>>
>>62145547
What kino is this?
>>
>>62145547
Assuming China can even get boots on the ground in Taiwan.
They will need at least 250,000 of them amassed, alive, and with sufficient supplies and ammunition to overrun the island, and they're still going to have a 80-90% casualty rate.
and that's before the US Marines show up and drive them off.
>>
File: thinking_hat.jpg (292 KB, 1448x2048)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
I may be retarded, but shouldn't 2-3 accurate airburst 35-40mm shells be the best/most cost effective drone protection, assuming a suitable detection system?
>>
Flamethrowers. That's literally all you need.
>>
If you want starship troopers larp, just play helldivers 2.
If you want terminator larp also play helldivers 2.
>>
>>62146098
Some chink propaganda film if I had to guess
>>
>>62145547
i don't care about whether or not its propaganda, i live and breathe sinokino in the chosin reservoir
>>
>>62145547
>meme
just learned about capitalism, that shit sucks man :(
>>
>>62148769
It is the most expensive propaganda film ever made. And hilariously it shows the US as a supremely powerful foe that China needs to resort to literal human wave tactics to defeat. It honestly a pretty good watch. Don't remember the name because it's generic, but it's like battle of lake Chang an or whatever. Google it it's recent.
>>
>>62148837
No you don't get it it's based to die for someone else's country
>>
>>62146098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmBjkb-r8Fw
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 490x172)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>62149221
AAAAAAAAA MY SINOKINOOOOOOOO
>>
>>62149221
I'm more impressed that no actual American, Bong or Western Yuro gweilo actor even bothered to be in this film.

I guess even if they're D and F-listers they don't want to ruin their careers.

Also does China have a ton of WW2 surplus left?
>>
>>62145589
Really?!? I thought China finally grew some balls
>>
>>62148837
That's how basically every Chinese war film covering the last 200 years looks. I saw one with Jet Li where he was leading a bunch of levees with bows against Taipings with muskets, his whole tactic was to get his men to be human shields so his archers could shoot the Taipings, which eventually worked. Ending was at least pretty good because he got shanked by one of his own men when they realized he was just an ambitious cunt who didn't care about any of them.
>>
>>62151596
More like they wouldn't waste money to have some C-lister or below gweilo carried halfway around the globe and catered to for however long shooting takes when a bit of CGI and makeup can do the job just fine.
>>
instead we have a dedicated and disciplined EWAR strategy that actually works, unlike apparently literally everyone else..
>>
fixed bases are a stupid idea in the age of guided missiles. thats why they're all made of sandbag cubes and trailers.
>>
>>62145547
1) If you're using 57mm guns then just go the extra mile and use full on self loading howitzers instead.
2) INSERT INTO post
VALUES (Smedley_Butler_quote_1, Smedley_Butler_quote_2)
>>
>>62145547
ALL your base are belong to us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.