[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My 23.6gr H335 75gr BTHP load has been supplanted by 24.6gr of Shooter's World Tactical Rifle. Using an 11.5" 556 barrel, I'm getting 80fps more with less pressure. It is also much cheaper. I'm hoping I can snag a few pounds during the Scheels sale on Saturday.

I'm also getting 3000 rounds of 56gr Inceptor rounds in 380 on Saturday. I'll have to see how well they do out of my LCP Max and Spectrum. I can reload them much cheaper than even the shittiest steelcase. I'll compare them to the 65gr 9mm rounds out of my glawk 26.
>>
>>62146122
I think I'm going to make a beat-to-fuck Enfield into a 45-70 deLisle. might make some psuedowildcat cases so I can load super long bullets into it.
>>
I just realized that when depriming and resizing you're supposed to lube the inside of the case mouth too.
>>
>>62146271
I never really did it Lee's case lube when I started out. I've moved on to the spray kind and shaking all the brass in a gallon bag to spread it on the outside of the case. Haven't had issues with either.
>>
>>62146271
stop full length sizing immediately
>>
>>62146632
Too late
>>
File: IMG_9184.jpg (2.1 MB, 4032x3024)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
Welp.. these came in and I’m back from vacation.. so the next couple of test loads are going to be pretty fun

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.