[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1662319471750556.jpg (105 KB, 805x976)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
I have 19 long guns and 8 handguns and am about to be moving 4 hours away from my current home. Whats the best way to transport that many guns? I have a long bed truck as my only vehicle and I don't want to buy like 15 pelican cases just for the move. I was thinking of renting a Uhal trailer, cutting a large slab of Home depot carpeting and using it to make a gun lasagna. Thoughts?
>>
>>62147607
For the long guns, I would wrap them up in blankets, curtains, or whatever, and throw them wherever they fit. The handguns should be carried on your person at all times. That's how I've done it.
>>
>>62147607
You don't really need that many guns
>>
>>62147681
Fuck ya
mudda
>>
>>62147607
First and most obvious, use whatever proper cases you have starting with what you care the most about. Then, lay your long guns out on an old blanket or a comforter or something and then roll them up. Do this twice, once for long guns without scopes and another one for long guns with scopes. As for the handguns, just wrap them up in a dish towel each and then put them into a gym bag. Bury the long guns in the deepest recess of your truck bed (or the cab, if you have the space) and cover them with other shit you're taking and keep the bag of handguns in the cab.
>>
File: 1715279410377155.jpg (116 KB, 828x828)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>62147681
BILL OF RIGHTS NOT BILL NEEDS

>>62147607
Get a few thick wool blankets and wrap them up. Or just get a close friend or family member to help you transport them.
>>
Bonus points is then you have wool blankets to keep you warm during winter too.
>>
I moved my collection which was about twice the size of yours in a 26 foot uhaul from Florida to Texas. I put my 30 something cans of ammo on top of a moving blanket towards the front of the truck. The long guns I wrapped in a blanket and strapped to the wall. I used a padlock too.
>>
>>62147607
>I have 19 long guns and 8 handguns and
Why?
>>
File: Drunk Holo.jpg (38 KB, 382x371)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>62147607
Stop being a giant queer OP, a few scratches aren't going to make your firearms non functional. Just throw em all in the back of your trunk all at once each one fully loaded plus 1 in each of their chambers so you can efficiently carry your ammo too, oh and make sure the safety isn't engaged on them in case you need to defend yourself from road ragers or people who are trying to mug you.

Also be sure to speed towards speed bumps for fun.
>Verification not required.
>>
>>62148020
this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.