[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (407 KB, 648x509)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
inb4
>google image thread
i know, but this thread is about what is your dream gun to own and why
even though it'd be impractical for anything besides expensive plinking for me, a proper select fire p90 is something ive always wanted due solely to the rule of cool. it just nails the futurist aesthetic for a gun
>>
M1A my cuckstate bans them
>>
>>62466973
honestly just something simple , like an integrally suppressed grease gun with a pic rail and takes glock mags.
Probably 9mm or 40
just something i could shoot a lot and not worry about ammo price so much
>>
A Mauser 98 sporter in 35 Whelen
>>
I would love one of these or any new double action top break revolver, but I don't think Anderson Wheeler ever actually sold any of these. It's sad that nobody, including the cowboy repro companies, can make a double action top break.
>>
>>62466973
I want a DeLisle or a Welrod, really integrally suppressed design makes me as stiff as board
>>
File: IMG_6165.jpg (25 KB, 616x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
>>62466983
That sucks ass. I love mine, it’s loud and I love the aesthetics. It’s a great gun.
>>
>>62466973
My true dream gun does not exist. I know the shape of what it would be, but I highly doubt it ever comes.

My secondary dream gun is a GM6 Lynx. Years ago there were a even a few fellow kommandos who actually had them, one anon very kindly talked a bunch about it and had a lot of pictures. So very cool, I was truly deeply tempted. But 50bmg really is pretty impractical in my situation, and $17.5k (more now I think) is a lot of money on just a rifle. Plus I really like suppression and the suppression story on it seemed tough. Still really neat tho.

My final "practical" dream gun is one I'm actually finally doing after 5 years of planning and saving, a nicely done out SRS. Still waiting on a part sadly. I wish there were some wood furniture options but I'll still be happy.

>>62467344
>I want a DeLisle or a Welrod, really integrally suppressed design makes me as stiff as board
Based. Probably the thing I hate most about the NFA is how its torpedoed any real market for integral guns. I'd love a really compact companion to my maxim 9 (and the m9 itself to have not died and gotten the improved trigger).
>>
>>62466973
They aren’t that hard to get. I was looking at one last night, SBR’d from purchase for like 2200
>>
>>62467431
Also funny to see this thread while the other is still up, because this brilliant man >>62456427 gave me a little fresh hope for my true dream of a modern WA2000 inspired gun someday.
>>
>>62467433
>They aren’t that hard to get
OP said "proper select fire". Whole design is post 83 so no hope for that if he's a fellow burger. I agree with him it'd make for very pricey range trips but would be pretty silly fun.
>>
>>62466973
Do we have to choose only one or can we go crazy? If I mention a rifle or subgun, know that I meant the one with select fire and not the civilian semi-auto only versions.
>MG3
>FN MAG/M240
>PKM
>Browning M2 machine gun
>Maxim
>MP5
>MP5 in 10mm
>Famas
>FN F2000
>Brügger & Thomet VP9
>Skorpion vz. 61
>PPSh
>Sterling (or one of the more modern ones)
>MP-40
>etc.

You're going to notice a trend with my list. These aren't impossible to obtain but to merely try and get some of these would bankrupt a lot of people.
>>
>>62467457
Ah. Didn’t read properly. Was sorta confused.
>>
>>62467464
Guns like that are honestly the most infuriating type of dream gun. Like it's easy to tell yourself you'll never own a Tankgewher or an AEK-971 because those exist in very small numbers and probably will never be made again. It's way harder to believe that when talking about a full auto vz. 61 or a PKM that exists in the hundreds of thousands and is still being built, it's just barely out of reach comparatively
>>
>>62467491
>Tankgewher or an AEK-971
Both of those are also in my list. they fall under etc.
>>
File: 20240718_135352.jpg (3.83 MB, 4000x3000)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB JPG
>>62467528
They are so much bigger in person. Like I knew they were huge but they're gigantic
>>
>>62467546
Yep my city archives has one in their arms room
>>
>>62467546
They started out the size you're seeing but they would get bigger. Eventually 13.2mm wasn't enough, so they started making anti-tank rifles in 14.5mm and 20mm.
>>
>dream gun
something that doesn't actually exist?
or just guns that are (near-)unobtainium due to laws etc.

I'd like a repromod FG 42 in 6.5 Grendel.
numerous select fire modern mil rifles, smgs
such as SG 550 / SG 553, RK 95, MP7, this anon's (a rarity only several dozen produced) >>62467388 picrel, an MG 34, an MP 34, original >>62467344 Welrod pistol, original DeLisle carbine, select fire HK G3 / 33 / MP5/40 / VP70, B&T MP9, original transferable M1918A2
the usual laundry list
>>
File: 3-R8-1200x451.jpg (35 KB, 1200x451)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>62466973
pure sovl but total unobtainium around here. I have never seen one for sale. One day I might go through the trouble and import one.
>>
>>62467878
>FG 42 in 6.5 Grendel.
Why such a weak round? The original FG-42 fired 8mm Mauser, so theoretically you're repromod could be in the slightly better 6.5 Creedmoor or the way better 6.5 Swede.
>>
File: IMG_5546.jpg (37 KB, 640x426)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Tossup between this or a mateba in 454 casull..
>>
>>62467927
I want one of these rechambered in .350 Legend
>>
File: 1705355372466777m.jpg (64 KB, 1024x678)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Stg44 in either 224 Valkyrie or 6.5 Grendel.
>>
Or whatever this is in 10mm.
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (242 KB, 1024x1024)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>my dream guns
No explanation needed
>>
>>62468695
You're a good egg
>>
I have bigger dreams than all of you peons so my dream gun is an un-mossad-ed project babylon
>>
>>62466973
>war trophy parts matched Type 91 with original bayonet (from Okinawa, with optic)
>Patton's revolver
>Mars pistol, any condition
>the alleged perpetrator of July 13th's supposedly AR to have independent labs forensically preserve and test it.
>>
>>62467949
the problem with both iterations of FG 42 was that a full power rifle cartridge was too much.
(so much that many rifles were field modified for semiauto only)
Grendel would give it enough of the long range performance while keeping recoil, muzzle blast manageable within the original mechanism
>>
>>62469110
Okay fair enough. The 8mm Mauser and 6.5 Swede had too much recoil. You can still repromod it to get 6.5 Creedmoor or even 6mm Creedmore and have less recoil than the real options and more power than Grendel. I just wouldn't jump to an intermediate cartridge so quickly.
>>
>>62469128
>Creedmoor
>have less recoil

in an AR-15 Creedmoor recoils more than Grendel.
>>
>>62469208
I was mentioning how both Creedmoor cartridges have way less recoil than 8mm Mauser and 6.5 Swede (which is what you claimed to desire), I made that pretty clear. As for your obsession with 6.5 Grendel, after that cartridge was found to be mediocre (all it did was be slightly better than 6.8 SPC), people experimented with .224 Valkyrie, which has the tendency to break bolts. The current META for experimental intermediate cartridges is 6mm ARC or 6mm MAX.

>"in an AR-15 Creedmoor recoils more than Grendel."
Final point, AR-15 can't be chambered in Creedmoor so you made this up. You need an AR-10 for Creedmoor.
>>
>>62469267
I think you failed to comprehend what I've posted, in my FG 42 'dream gun' there's zero intention or desire to shooting it select fire full automatic chambered in some full power cartridge (such as 6.5 Creedmoor)
Entire point is to keep the already-light-weight-thinly-built FG 42 design controllable and shootable in full automatic, while also retaining beyond-300m range-accuracy capability.
Study some history on the FG 42's field deployment 1940s WWII and its performance (firing that cartridge) compared to other contemporary rifles in 7.92 Mauser
>>
>obsession with 6.5 Grendel
Lol.
it is (You) who are 'obsessed' either thst or (You) are a bot which these days seems more likely
>>
This is the most American gun ever. What more could you reasonably need?
>>
File: C09JMHd.jpg (47 KB, 852x854)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I want a 1911 chambered in 5.7
>5.7 is a meeem round!
yeah well so is .45 ACP so fuck you
>>
R700 ADL in .308WIN with a bag of sand, a scope, and metric fuckton of cartridges out in some field alone in Montana. It's simple, good dreams can be simple. COD4 wired my brain to love being a bush with this rifle. I'd like to spend a few weeks getting lost somewhere and just practicing with it alone. I don't need it to be practical, but I want to finally feel it in my own hands so I can cycle it and feel it bust my shoulder after all these years of wondering.

If someone has an alternative, I'd love to hear a good, cheap pick that meets the following:
>manual bolt-action
>internal blind mag, no hinged floorplate
>top feed
>>
>>62469336
5.7 in anything but a 50-round P90 magazine is literally a meme round. Dream on, girl.
>>
AS Val / VSS Vintorez
>>
File: FN57mag01.jpg (59 KB, 901x873)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>62469442
>Muzzle Velocity is still 2k+ fps out of a handgun
not a meme round.
>>
>>62468708
Unironically shit.
>no aesthetics
>bunch of tubes on side of a mountain
>not something you can fire or have any fun with yourself
>not something you could protect or maintain yourself
1/10 you tried
>>
>>62469455
9mm or 10mm can do 2000+ out a handgun too, particularly when it's a hueg full size handgun. Aside, do you have any links to real velocity numbers? Not shitting or being ironic here, serious about that, because I have never ever seen any chronos of 5.7 out a handgun which is strange. There are definitely guntoobers and such with fivesevens or whatever and X1s. But all the numbers that generally float around are out of P90 or PS90 barrels. I'm super curious a full rundown, 31gr does 2350 out of 10.4", and 27gr does 2550 out of 10.4", what do they do out of 4"?
>>
File: CETME.jpg (19 KB, 554x554)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>
>think mp5s are cool
>clones get hip and affordable
I love this gun so much bros. I just keep feeding it ammo. It's like other guns are invisible to me.
>>
File: 1717477045817916.png (397 KB, 601x425)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
As a poorfag Auscunt:
>obtainable (at least technically for some of them)
HK USP/Mk 23 (either/or)
Hi-Power (one of the surplus ones from our military would be great)
some sort of surplus Mauser
91/30
M1903A3
Chiappa 1887
870 Wingmaster (this would obviously be a pain to get because our gun laws are retarded, but hey it's POSSIBLE)
one of the older AI rifles (AW/AWM is the ideal and probably my dream gun overall, but I'd take an AT with a thumbhole stock, honestly)
>unobtainium
SR-25
SVD
G3
M14 (either walnut + fibreglass or the EBR chassis, I don't mind)
M1 Garand
SVT-40
Mini-14
SKS
Classic AR-10
M16A2
AK-74 (with the cool plum furniture)
PKM/P
M60 (either original or E3/4 with the funky foregrip handguard)
M249
MG42/MG3
AS Val/VSS/SR-3
G36(C)
SCAR-H
F2000
Benelli M4
SPAS-12
MP5(K)
P90
MP9
PP-19 Bizon
Owen gun (for national pride)

Also as far as the SUPER unobtainium goes, an AN-94 would be cool, so would a Groza or one of the old Volkssturmgewehrs, even if by all accounts they're not great rifles

Apparently NZ laws have become less stringent again, maybe I should move there, could at least get some of the milsurp stuff out of the way
God I fucking hate Martin Bryant and John Howard
>>
File: 1445234283271.jpg (15 KB, 690x175)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>62466973
I'm a simple man, this is all you need btw.
>>
>>62469947
Auslaws are amazingly gay, the vast majority of that list would be a basic off the shelf purchase in the US.
>>
File: y312g2ihih2d1.jpg (1.58 MB, 3024x4032)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>62470366
Yeah it sucks. I do love our country despite all the downsides to living here (especially if you don't live in a city, where the vast majority of the resources/attention of the government go to) but the gun laws are complete shit and very obviously made by people who get all their knowledge on guns from TV shows and movies.
Really wish I could experience living here in the early 90s as a gun collector. People could buy most things you could in the US with little issue
>>
>>62470384
>who get all their knowledge on guns from TV shows and movies.
That shit is sad, but it's also everywhere. In the US there was a huge moral panic about switchblades that went around after picrel came out in the 1950's, and it's taken more than 50 years to start getting some of those laws changed. Then there's all the nonsense about "ninja stars" and "butterfly knives" thanks to Karens overreacting to martial arts movies.
>>
>>62467878
(forgot to include also) Gewehr 43
preferably one with original telescopic sight setup
>>
bump for Catalog
>>
>>62467431
>NFA
>torpedoed any real market for integrally suppressed guns

interesting never thought of it that way before.
Yes, starting with all of the integrally suppressed 22 LR and 300 BLK design options we could/might see
>>
>>62478128
In fairness anon, I will say there is one tiny exception, which is that in rifles an integral suppressor counts towards barrel/OAL length. So the NFA actually encourages that very slightly, in that you can avoid SBR status/dual stamp and all related annoyance with an integral barrel.

Overall though particularly for handguns where it'd make the biggest difference it fucking sucks. It also super badly hurts the market for wipe-based designs since the ATF claims replacement wipes are "suppressor parts" last I checked. There's a lot of form factor potential if your can doesn't have to be generic, and a lot of smooth operating potential if the entire system is tuned together. Not that modularity has no benefits too, but it'd be nice to have the choice. My Maxim 9 offers superb suppression while being much shorter and having extremely pleasant balance vs any equivalent full size gun + separate cylinder can hanging off the end. I'd love a 380 based integral suppressed micro compact using a similar approach, something genuinely super easy to CC and still protects your ears in a pinch.

But I completely understand why 99% of the population has never wanted to go through the cost and hassle of getting a can and then have that tied to the gun, thus making the gun also hard to sell if they want to, meaning they can move it between, pushing up floor cost a lot, etc. Suppressors simply shouldn't be regulated on the NFA at all (nor other stuff of course but it's particularly egregious imo).

Sorry for the blogpost rant.
>>
>>62478189
(at the initial suggestion) What I think more about---than 'handguns with suppressors'---are the various integrated suppressor "SBR" (<---needs to be tossed as well) designs we could ? see from manufacturers. Including foldable/takedown/collapsible shoulder arms.
Then obviously all of the handgun potential (from "380 micro compact" to) bolt-action single shot designs, 22 LR and centerfire calibers.
Whole firearms market would change instantly.
(in part, due to multiple decades of 'suppressed demand'...)
>>
File: Lanc.jpg (44 KB, 740x410)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>62466973
I like open bolt designs and old smg's and I know about MP18, but i prefer Lanchester just for that bronze magazine housing. It's wondeful.
>>
>>62478671
my weakness is MP 34
>>
>>62478292
>are the various integrated suppressor "SBR" (<---needs to be tossed as well)
While I think if there was political momentum to get rid of suppressor regulation there could be for others, fwiw if they ended up not matching getting rid of suppressors would <effectively> get rid of SBRs too. Not entirely, but mostly. If you think about the vast majority of SBRs, even OP's, they're something on the order of 19-23" OAL with generally 9-11" barrels. That's about as compact as it gets for a shoulder weapon before the manual of arms gets pretty awkward. Like, that's very compact. If you take that though and add 6" of can integral, now it's not an SBR at all anymore, even under current rules. So if suppressors weren't regulated, that'd mean an integral suppressed 10+6" barrel would be identical to a regular 16" barrel legally, at no extra cost. At that point I suspect most of the market would be happy to just have what previously would have been SBR+can now be a plain ordinary Title I weapon in the exact same package, beyond the barrel+can being one unit.

So if the Hearing Protection Act came back and took off suppressors, we'd sort of stealth sneak new SBR builds away too to some extent. Although certainly there are historical models anons want where this wouldn't be the case, SBRs are still also stupid to have regulated.
>>
>>62478793
yeah I dunno about prospects for all that stuff.
seems to be interest in overturning the machine gun definitions in NFA which some of the recent back-and-forth circuit lawsuits on FRTs and other stuff.
I don't foresee any of it changing until major structural change to the federal courts i.e. no more deep administrative state stooge judges
>>
>>62481026
>yeah I dunno about prospects for all that stuff.
Suppressors have decent prospects IMO, and I mean legislatively. Fundamentally it's not something that has any particular organized opposition because it was always an oddball thing to have on there at all. There are legitimate liberal angles for it, in terms of protecting the environment, lowering health costs (recent research shows hearing damage is associated with dementia and other shit that are big costs in senior care, which is fantastically expensive and getting more so) and so on. Remember, 42 out of 50 states have legalized them, the majority of the country has come around including super blue areas.
>seems to be interest in overturning the machine gun definitions in NFA
There definitely is not. That one is polarized and SCOTUS afaict has no interest.
>which some of the recent back-and-forth circuit lawsuits on FRTs and other stuff.
The legal shit around FRTs isn't about bruen or 2A, maybe that could come up someday, but it's purely been that they do exploit a loophole and the law doesn't actually cover them. Court flat out said though that Congress could change that if it wanted. Which probably won't happen either, but I don't think that's going to change in either direction.

Suppressors are where I think there is a real chance, sadly the best one was in 2017 and got squandered but just have to keep at it.
>>
>>62481199
>Court
anon (You) may not be fully aware but many of these 2A battles are being fought in circuit/federal courts, and not solely on post-June 2022 challenges to the SCOTUS Bruen decision.
for example, recent rhetorical sleight of hand following Rahimi decision could ? ve used to erode around the clarity of Bruen.
Point I'm making is that all of these basic 2A rights are being challenged by corrupt leftist+globalist judges and the ant-2A NGOs and legal firms which back them.
Continual battle in which there's no 'victory' or purely-attained goal territory
>>
>>62469947
>AK-74 (with the cool plum furniture)

I'd prefer wood but whatevs
had the chance to purchase a partsbuild a decade ago but declined, and since that time 5.45 has become unobtanium
Anyway since this is dream guns am glad I didn't do any of the above.

My actual dream AK-74 would be original select fire as-Soviet-issued (none of this build-a-semiauto-replica-from-parts-kit stuff) with a cave full of ammo cases
>>
>>62466973
>Attainable dream gun
P90

>I would have to win the lottery or be an extreme retard dream gun
WA2000
>>
>>62482527
>WA2000
another excellent choice
7.5×55mm
>>
File: luger-pistol1.jpg (38 KB, 600x383)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
original Swiss Luger
>>
>>62478189
>>62478793
>>62481026
>>62481199
>>62481782

anon, Here is what I was getting at:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ljcs__qFzY

wrt the below-SCOTUS-level federal and circuit court revolving door and regulation-via-slippery-wordsmith battles ongoing.
it's never going to stop (until, a thorough reform and housecleaning of corrupt below-SCOTUS federal courts and judges is accomplished)
>>
>>62485519
Here is what I was getting at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ljcs__qFzY
>>
File: 20240822_193958.jpg (3.14 MB, 4080x3060)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB JPG
>>62469906
Based, just got mine, haven't got any add ons yet
>>
>>62485575
>that foregrip
i'm jelly. Can't find that particular retro grip anywhere. Not even on the Airsoft sites.
>>
>>62486343
Check the MKE site, it comes standard on the ap5 so I assume they would sell it stand alone.
>>
File: IMG_4136.jpg (1.85 MB, 2500x1404)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>62467344
based. integral 9mm bolty is one of my favorites.
>>
I just want an fal
>>
besides an MP 34 would also like an MP 38 (original not a re-weld)
>>
>FAMAS
(before they're entirely destroyed) Would be nice to have alongside a collection of modern select fire rifles
>>
File: 1708174652556728.png (349 KB, 475x792)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>62492066
We need to march on France to liberate the holy relics for the cheese eating surrender monkies in the name of the kube
>>
File: orca-image-904543144.jpg (313 KB, 1344x1011)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>62486343
>>62486629
Century is really stupid in what parts they sell a la carte. I ended up having to source a rear diopter drum from zenith.
>>
File: downloadfile(2).jpg (23 KB, 420x315)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
really grinds my gears that the faggot government (at the behest of the faggot NRA and faggot US gun manufacturers) won't let us buy asian guns. this dude in bumfuck Syria gets one but I don't???
>>
File: 1724045160762.jpg (48 KB, 987x551)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>62466973
for me it's specifically an M1 made by International Harvester.
>>
>>62466973
There’s no dream gun for me, my dream is just to be able to shoot whatever the fuck and whenever the fuck I want at home without anyone to bother me. Preferably be able to shoot out to 500-1000 yards on my own property.

Fuck dream guns, I’d rather have this and be restricted to an AR and a Glock than have 500k worth of guns that I have to drive to an indoor range to shoot paper at close distances.
>>
>>62493214
then come out here to the dakotas
lands cheap, guns easy to get
>>
>>62466973
We got the wrong timeline. I want an XM8 so bad. I'll settle with a shitty airsoft replica if I have to. Just to hang on my wall and occasionally larp.
>>
>>62493312
With all of the cool gun designs we used to see, it's really sad that we ended up in a hell of nothing but ARs and Glocks.
>>
File: 2357654234234.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Ammo, here!
>>
>>62466973
M203

Which I can get

But I can't find anyone who will sell me HEDP rounds
>>
File: IMG_7837.gif (1.05 MB, 480x270)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
I’d like a Mk46, Sig 55x Commando, FN FNC Para and a Spas12

>>62467331
Love them guv.
>>
>>62493366
You brought back memories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVCylMVMTiI
>>62493360
Indeed. Everything is so bland now.
>>
File: beretta-90-two-9mm.jpg (114 KB, 1580x1080)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>62493834
Holy shit, I haven't seen that in about 15 years. I remember watching through the Sniper School videos since BF2 was the first game I played that had bullet travel time and drop. It's not Battlefield, but this one is also a classic:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_jwTqVOjc

As for the bland guns, I think the late 2000s was the peak era for handguns. Beretta, HK, CZ, and Sig had pushed the DA/SA pistol as far as it could go, Sig hadn't turned shitty yet, and Beretta knew their actions were so good that they could make cool, "futuristic" designs just for the fuck of it. Glock, S&W, Springfield, and Walther were running the striker-fired pistol market, which hasn't changed much besides their guns all looking the same now. Ever since then, handguns have just become more basic and now they're judged based on how well they can act as a vessel for aftermarket accessories.
>>
File: 1673297123807214.jpg (36 KB, 390x546)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>62493834
It was a simpler time. A better time.
>>
>>62486343
>>62492309
Found this https://hkparts.net/all-parts/h-k-hk-mp5-94-53-factory-slimline-forearm-used/
But it is out of stock atm
>>
M2 select fire carbine
>>
>>62493834
Strike at Karkand was fucking sick.
>>
File: IMG_9684.jpg (171 KB, 896x934)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>62468695
>g3
>longsword
>chevelle
>trench gun

i might cum
>>
>>62469446
Based and same
>>
>>62467546
>They are so much bigger in person.
Anyone else have guns like that? When I finally bought one, AKs felt really weirdly thin to me. I always thought they'd be fatter for some reason, if not a little bigger. The S&W doublestacks felt fatter than I expected but i was used to revolvers and single stacks. And for a bonus, the COP 357 had an unbelievably heavy trigger. Like, I will never feel a heavier trigger in my life heavy, probably not even the Brownie. I'd start a tread about expectations vs reality when it comes to gun size but I'm not sure there'd be too many guns to talk about.
>>
>>62469405
Funny, I want an M1014 with tritium irons and an ultradot because of COD4. FAL would be nice too but I wouldn't be basing it off FAL in MW2. I also want a Dragunov because of COD4 but that will never happen.
>>
>>62493140
Any specific reason why? I do have some specific mfg preferences on some rifles myself just because it's funny or I already own some of their old non-gun stuff but I'm curious.
>>
File: cia-museum-11.jpg (241 KB, 1481x864)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>62466973
Bin Laden's bedroom AK
>>
File: 1705684551760327.jpg (41 KB, 848x477)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>62466973
Silenced MP5 or MP5SD, select fire. Put a dot or low power (2.5-4x) scope on top. Great woods gun I'd think; hell I might put one together that way minus the select fire and play around with it. VSS Vintorez; seems like a nice hunting gun, though drop might suck a bit for coyotes. Full auto 10/22, no explanation needed. Dragunov to hunt coyotes with. Accuracy International AW/AWP, maybe with silencer...also for coyotes (or deer), which I have considered more than a couple times as a hunting rifle, in green stock. No other reason than "it's neat". I'm not even a particularly good shot at distance and my normal rifle range doesn't even go to 200. But cool gun.

>>62493985
CS for Kids? More like CS for PUSSIES!
>>
>>62495853
I spent my teen years working on a tobacco farm in the northeast. Drove and wrenched a lot of Farmall tractors.
>>
>>62494511
On the waiting list for that one. Going to snap it up immediately when notified. Wide grip is cool but I want that retro build.
>>
>>62467344
I'm working on making a Enfield mk 4 into one in 45-70.
>>
>>62493366
>main with the PKM
>4:1 kd ratio on a bad day
I was a fuckin menace back in the day.
>>
>>62496857
They show up on GB sometimes. Individuals trying to recoup after swapping handguards/end caps/trigger groups. Just look for ap5 or mp5 then sort by gungun accessories.
>>
>>62495859
homeboy had 10 wives and still died bricked up
what a cuck
>>
>>62468084
I wish those fucking cowards would just produce them already. Called them once just to ask what the muzzle velocity of it was and the lady just kept repeating "it's classified (:" over and over.
>>
File: 1693457405029129.gif (1.98 MB, 190x190)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>62498208
>just kept repeating "it's classified (:" over and over
Needless to say I was taken aback
>>
File: FranchiPA3345.jpg (21 KB, 436x181)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I've only ever seen one 345 in any piece of media but I've wanted one ever since
>>
>>62495859
Did they take his fucking shoes too? God damn CIA are absolute hoodlums
>>
>>62499243
CIA are deep state foot fetishist
>>
>>62499243
>Be you
>World's most wanted terrorist for a decade
>You've carefully tradecrafted your way into a self induced hermit existence while on the run from the most advanced and pissed off killing machine on the planet
>Your luck expires one night as stealth choppers loaded to the brim with the most deranged hitters in the US military literally come crashing into your life
>The notoriously murderous maniacs live up to their rep and gun down your bodyguards in minutes
>They get to your room and put 3 in your chest, you await the sweet embrace of Allah when suddenly you hear one of them yell out
>"Yo, get his shoes! Take his kicks bro"
>>
>>62499243
There's a reason why they're called spooks
>>
>>62496857
>>62498060
Found one.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1065417891
>>
>>62469867
If you've "never ever" seen chrono vids of 5.7 handguns on YT then you've "never ever" looked. Even Paul Harrell (rip) has done a few 5.7 handgun vids but Buffmanrange is sort of the unofficial aficionado of 5.7 on YT.

Most commercially available loads are under loaded at sub-1800fps. Even the SS198 "LEO Only" 27gr barely passes 1850fps. The running theory is post Ft. Hood, nobody wants to properly load these to 2300+ where they need to be. Boutique ammo like Elite Ammunition's S4 conversion boasts 2500fps from a handgun. I've also seen them be wildly unreliable with swings from 2250 on the low end to almost 2700 (dangerous territory) with feed issues. Most boutique 5.7 is also often gimmicky nonsense and wildly overpriced. EA's S4 conversion service requires you to send in 500+ of the 27gr FN ammo, cheapest of which I've found recently was SS195LF for .97¢/Rd, then they send back half the amount -5 for testing. At $1.94/Rd they better damn well do exactly what it says they will.

There's also everyone's favorite meme round, Vanguard Outfitters "Black Dragon Fang" a niche gimmick round that is split and designed to fragment into multiple pieces. Looks cool, costs a lot, and is wildly inaccurate. Part of the schtick of the 5.7 is flat shooting accuracy with low recoil out to 150yds. (See Honest Outlaw on YT for a demonstration of that, I think the goes over 100yds and plinks reliably if memory serves) However, the "BDF" flies all over the damn place. Honestly not likely an issue for self defense range, but Paul Harrell's experience with them was enough to keep me away.

Hornady's Critical Defense 5.7 seems to be getting a good response though, coming in around 1900fps. One of the faster commercial loads we've seen and feeding reliably. AAC has one that's decently loaded. Most other recent offerings, even from FN, are barely good enough for plinking. FNs DFNS 37gr (seems like it's a Barnes Varmint Grenade) is so underloaded it just flopped.
>>
File: 1722989602664631.jpg (187 KB, 506x508)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>62499351
>>
>>62469455
It IS a meme round while we continue ue to get underloaded garbage for ammo. Very few rounds are hitting that 2000fps mark, even the SS198 "LEO Only" are only hitting around 1850 - 1900. You can get them but they're usually $2/Rd+. Not worth it since they don't event perform how they're intended.
>>
>>62466973
I just really like how it looks.
>>62469985
extremely based. That's a very close second for me.
>>
>>62469455
>Muzzle Velocity is still 2k+ fps out of a handgun
Prove it, all the videos I've seen state otherwise.
>>
File: 1697485621550191m.jpg (134 KB, 1024x739)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>62499456
Nice
>>
FN Minimi euro-spec (not an M249) in 5.56

also a newer Mk 3 Belgium FN Minimi custom w/16 inch barrel in 6.5 Grendel
>>
>>62499456
nice find, ty. Gonna watch this one.
>>
>>62499942
>File : 1697485621550191m.jpg 134 KB JPG

That yours?
(or pic from linked auction)
>>
File: neuhausen.jpg (21 KB, 660x440)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>62466973
>what is your dream gun to own and why

SiG Neuhausen 44/16.
A SiG 210, but high capacity. Superbly made and finished. A work of literal art that you can shoot.
>>
>>62500265
and one of these
>>
>>62493729
>Sig 55x
I'd like a few select fire SG 553s:
one with the standard short 8.9 inch barrel, another with the 13.7 inch long barrel (has GL attachment)
and a select fire SG 553 BK in 300 blackout
and a select fire SG 550 (Stgw 90)
and a couple of select fire SG 551s:
one with the long 17.9 inch barrel (has GL attachment)
another with the 14.3 inch barrel
>>
>>62466973
I want a lee Enfield no 4 with a 308 conversion on it and a red cherry walnut finish. Some sort of modern scope for long range shooting above the 1000 yard mark. But I'm a poorfag, so that'll never happen. For camping I want to get an aero survival pistol in 357 or 44 magnum with the army green paint.
>>
>>62495883
>Silenced MP5 or MP5SD
My nigga. I'm partial to the PSL chambered in 7.62 x 54mm myself, or I'd settle for an optimized mosin as a second option. Something about not allowing my government to limit the ammunition available to me, makes me want to go into Russian and Romanian made weaponry.
>>
>>62500266
There is a cheeper, MKE one up, buried in the non showcase listings as well. Current bid $5
>>
>>62466983
HOW could they? its a rifle. it has a tiny magazine. and it isn't select fire or supressed etc no fancy crap they object to. it isn't even scawwy bwack
>>
>>62469947
daily reminder.

port arthur super bad evilman is on footage hour or so away having coffee at a cafe when police first started receiving reports of gunfire.

that the police decided to just not respond to until the afternoon, despite having multiple and increasing active shooter calls

that was done with an already illegal Victorian police issue only rifle not reported as stolen or missing from their armoury.

where all evidence was seized immediately and destroyed, with john howard refusing to allow any investigation up to and including coronial inquests and shit he didn't even have authority OVER to stop.

and on the backs of this TOTALLY NOT SUSPECT event, john howard disarmed the populace and installed utterly insane draconian laws that make the fucking "patriot" look liberatarian and wonderful.
>>
>>62470366
south australia and i think one other part of australia are the ONLY parts of australia that even allow for the provision for a right to self defence.

which is ONLY as a LEGAL defence in trial, NOT as affirmative defence.

AND its retarded 'proportional defence' only so if ten guys come at you, and you grab your golf club / cricket bat whatever from your car and bludgeon them all, YOU can't claim 'self defence' because YOU used a vile evil tactical assault weapon they didn't have. you murdering asshole. enjoy your 10 + years jail sentence!

to say nothing of such things as NOT having stand your ground laws, castle doctrine (home and vehicle) etc.
>>
>>62466973
FOLDY
BOY
PARA
FAL
for no other reason than it would allow me to LARP as a SAS trooper inflicting glorious imperial justice upon disgusting natives.
>>
>>62504001
there is no such place as 'zimbabwe' ONLY glorious Rhodesial. fallen under the zombie apocalypse of the floppy invasion
>>
>>62503991
So obviously, don't report the crime, deny if accused, kill your attackers as dead men tell no tales, and have friends with like minds. Don't follow unfair laws and kill those that mean you harm. You'll have some lame "yeah but" answer, but you know I'm right.
>>
/k/ has something against this topic
>>
>>62503949
its just a garand with a magazine but not as good.
>>
File: 1580270403903m.jpg (37 KB, 1024x722)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>62466973
>>
File: dance with me Rafica.jpg (18 KB, 540x201)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>62506738
>>
File: nightstand gun.jpg (197 KB, 600x450)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>62506741
>>
File: mp5nadelauncher.png (709 KB, 1024x768)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>62506747
>>
File: HK 21E.jpg (277 KB, 3600x1783)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>62506752
>>
File: fal horse.jpg (127 KB, 960x647)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>62504001
>>
File: 308.jpg (2.38 MB, 4032x3024)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>62506766
>>
File: IMG_4365.jpg (108 KB, 1024x683)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>62506752
How did you hack into my pew pew folder?
>>
/dreamguns/ ought to be a /k/ General
regular serial topic
>>
>>62507130
Instead we got:
[handgun caliber] vs [handgun caliber]
Glock vs SIG
5.7 threads
AR vs AK
Ukraine vs Russia
>>
>>62506548
Nu-/k/ does.
>>
Does nobody desire the Kolibri pistol? lol
>>
File: Stoner63lmg-2.jpg (25 KB, 448x239)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>62466973
Stoner 96. Im going to machinist school Im gonna do it.
>>
>>62499243
Sadly those shoes were a Navy SEAL's. I guess it's what he was wearing when they did the deed. Pretty random.
>>
File: Safe.jpg (218 KB, 810x1080)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>62467344
Don't let your dreams be memes anon.
>>
>>62510403
This gun is what the US should have adopted rather than the M249. lol
>>
File: PXL_20240915_223852114.jpg (2.47 MB, 3024x4032)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>62467546
That picture makes it look a little bigger than it is. Here's my maxim and tankgewehr side by side. It is a big gun but not extremely larger than the maxim
>>
File: IMG_3442.jpg (105 KB, 640x400)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
wacky underpowered 7.62x51 load included
>>
Limiting this list to only unobtainable guns. There are tons of other obtainable guns I want but don’t have.

KAC AMG in 7.62x51 or ideally 6.8x51

Surefire MGX in 5.56

That’s pretty much it. Maybe something else slips my mind. Jim Sullivan’s ArmWest m4 maybe? But that’s sort of shoehorning/retrofitting the MGX’s characteristics into an m4.

The list gets like 5x longer if I’m allowed to dream up anything technically possible but not yet extant I.e. an mp7 in hybrid case 221 fireball, modern CETME cartridges, subsonic 5.56 Knox, a really good boberg-style pistol chassis SMG
>>
>>62515661
Update: I am reminded by another anon’s post that B&T exists. So I’m adding to my original list select-fire, suppressed examples of all their sub guns.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.