[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726323938301918.png (721 KB, 920x1021)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>that will be 1 billions inventory write off, sir
>guess we need to order another 1 billion worth of equipment to recover our surplus huh
>>
>>62504474
I’ve seen images of the plates. Tons of them look perfectly fine. My only complaint is that they should sell those back to the taxpayers for pennies on the dollar instead of give them away to other countries.
>>
Wat is bleach
>>
>>62504474
>Mold destroys ceramic
My old dishes beg to differ.
>>
>>62504474
>moldy plates
Perfectly functional unless the plates are somehow made of organic materials the mold ate into. At that point, I'll have to start wondering if they're actually plates or hard tact made to resemble plates.
>>
>>62504474
look fellas we just donated $1 billion to Taiwan!
that's the funny part when i hear all of this handwringing over the billions donated to Ukraine or whatever.
>>
>>62506785
disgusting
but imagine
>get shot
>puff of spores from the plate
>die from fungal infection even tho the plate stopped the projectile
>>
Where is the guy commenting Implesive when you need him?
>>
>>62506789
Molds and mildews are colonial organisms, which mean that they actually eat into and secrete corrosive or strong chemicals onto/into the surface they're growing on.

It isn't going to immediately ruin the plates, but remember, mold and mildew turn granite into dirt, they'll turn your plates into somewhat less effective plates if you let them.
>>
>>62506992
No no no, you are thinking about this all wrong.
>>
>>62506992
>get shot
>puff of spores from the plate
>insta-penicilin applied
>fungal growth quickly closes the wound
>spores get in bloodstream to the brain and augment soldier's aggression and suppress his pain

Too early to be born into the age of total augmented biowarfare, sadly.
>>
>>62504500
First day?
>>
>>62506992
So you get a free penicillin shot when hit?
>>
>>62504474
>pallet is damaged in transit
Woah, this has literally never happened before in the history of the world. Surely there is no way to remediate this.
>>
>>62504474
>guess we need to order another 1 billion worth of equipment to recover our surplus huh
> Fed print 1 billion out of thin air
> government give it to us weapons manufacturing companies
> companies buy material from around the world with this literally made up money, and yet those idiots take it LOL
> companies pay workers too
> US now has new weapons essentially for free and workers are paid, stimulating the economy
the US has truly unlock the most amazing cheat code desu
>>
>>62508276
MMT is pure fiction. There's always a price, it's just a question of who will pay it, when, and how much.
>>
>>62508276
>Fed print 1 billion out of thin air
My nig its called inflation we eat the bill everytime. Nothing is free and its not clever its bad.
>>
>>62507022
>mold and mildew turn granite into dirt
yeah, after hundreds to thousands of years, alongside lichen & open weather
thats besides the fact that ceramic armor isn't made of fucking granite either
>>
>>62508301
>"Yes you're correct, but i'm a pedantic bitch so fuck you"
>>
>>62508304
>Yes you're correct
no, you're not correct in the subject matter, don't even kid yourself
a ceramic plate isn't going to be damaged by mold, its not fucking granite
in the same way this roman cup is 2000 years old, a ceramic plate will last just as long without issue, its not bio available
the only thing that "could" get damaged, is the spall liner, and that is easily replaced by just putting a new one on
>>
File: mushroom-robot.png (745 KB, 1720x1147)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>62508103
The future is now
>>
They are blessed by grandfather nurgle. They should be grateful.
>>
>>62504474
Someone left that pallet out for a long time. Figures the Army would copy Russian storage methods.
>>
>>62506992
You're delusional, take your meds. Fungi are good for the human body and help immensely
>>62508103
This human is completely right. Fungi will only benefit human beings not just in war but also in regular human life.
>>
>>62509496
ok fungus
>>
>>62509496
moldy hands typed this
>>
>>62509496
Did a mushroom write this?
>>
>>62509496
Pipa, is that you?
>>
>>62509496
Ork spotted boys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.