[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240915_094915.jpg (521 KB, 720x936)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
These are two stupid things I've ever done with gun.

>Story 1

>Brought a homemade shotgun out of two steel pipe to shooting range that allowed shotguns

>People looked at me like I was a barbarian and started laughing silently, I could hear it clearly because I wasn't wearing earmuffs

>I saw a fat fuck take out his phone, I didn't know what he was up to but I decided to leave.

Story 2

>While shopping at pawn shop, I saw an airsoft pistol for $16 so I bought it with the intention of shooting some animals in my yard

>When I got the airsoft gun home, I had a great idea. I attached it to a real gun's holster and the next day I went around public places scaring people. I looked so badass that no one around me say anything

>I know the laws of state I live in

>While walking down a building, two blue mafia were patrolling across from me, one of them saw me with a gun and politely greeted me, he asked to see my gun license but I said that pistol was given to me by my friend when he was drunk so I didn't have gun license

>Blue mafia asked me to face the wall and handcuff me, he told me that I had an illegal gun, then he started to confiscate my gun but he struggled for a while to get it out because my holster was locked

>When he got the gun out, blue mafia realized it was an airsoft and laughed out loud like (you made my day)

>He took the handcuffs off me and gave airsoft back to me and let me go. This experience was fun.
>>
>>62507390
are you actually autistic?
>>
>>62507390
>>While shopping at pawn shop, I saw an airsoft pistol for $16 so I bought it with the intention of shooting some animals in my yard
>>When I got the airsoft gun home, I had a great idea. I attached it to a real gun's holster and the next day I went around public places scaring people. I looked so badass that no one around me say anything
>>I know the laws of state I live in
>>While walking down a building, two blue mafia were patrolling across from me, one of them saw me with a gun and politely greeted me, he asked to see my gun license but I said that pistol was given to me by my friend when he was drunk so I didn't have gun license
>>Blue mafia asked me to face the wall and handcuff me, he told me that I had an illegal gun, then he started to confiscate my gun but he struggled for a while to get it out because my holster was locked
>>When he got the gun out, blue mafia realized it was an airsoft and laughed out loud like (you made my day)
>>He took the handcuffs off me and gave airsoft back to me and let me go. This experience was fun.
you must have a very endearing shit eating grin because most cops would just put you in the bin for wasting their time
>>
>>62507407
I'm not autistic, I just have courage to do the things I think about.
>>
>>62507483
theres a difference between courage & stupidity
>>
>>62507528
An stupidity wouldn't lock his holster
>>
Wow, OP was a fag. Color me surprised.
>>
>>62507417
This makes me happy to think about it every time I'm about to sleep, I've been looking forward to my face appearing on youtube
>>
>>62507390
>>This experience was fun.
kek
>>
>>
>>62507939
Idk man, this one reeks of authentic 'tisms
>>
>>62507592
might as well just show us your autistic getup op come on let's see ya

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.