[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: naio4geemsrc1.jpg (69 KB, 860x1146)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
How the heck is one supposed to hold this thing?
>>
WDYM? Same as the L85 its trying to be, pretty obvious.
>>
File: 1725674347540800.png (83 KB, 398x309)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
This "thing" continues to exist?
>>
File: ayy.png (237 KB, 484x339)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>62513636
Long grey fingers typed this post.
>>
>>62513636
With your hands you fucking retard
>>
>>62513636
Like a lover.
>>
>>62513636
Well it's a picture of the manual, and if you read the manual it probably explains what you are asking.

I would guess you are meant to hold the grip with your right hand, the foregrip with your left, place your face behind the sights on the green cheekpad, and rest the buttpad on your shoulder.
>>62513674
The longer I stare at it the worse it gets. It looks like "L85 but we have at home" only in all fairness it is probably a better rifle than a genuine L85.
>>
It's a photoshop.
>>
Like you'd hold an L85 or some other bullpup rifle?
>>
File: IMG_2034.jpg (352 KB, 690x475)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
A April fools joke in the Canadian gun community (look at the date)
Interesting though. Kodiak Defense has a horrible reputation but the general idea (L85 with 180 internals and a SA only trigger pack) is being worked on by an actual super talented gunsmith and he is planning on sending it to the RCMP for approval. I don’t think it’s done yet but it’s to a point where it cycles. Probably wouldn’t make it to a point of serial production because it’s a fuck tonne of work. Motiuk on Instagram

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.