[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2024-09-16 16_56_09.jpg (51 KB, 658x668)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Any good/decently priced active ear muffs that were made in the century? Best ones i can buy in Poland/EU, casual shooting not those 2000$ helmet setups.

I see this piece of shit recommended everywhere, but they have the quality of a 10$ chinese toy, dont fold properly, are small and have retarded battery entry.
Oh, and the new version? The same shit design, now for twice the price.

Peltors? Sound like someone took a shit in my ear, 5$ Chinese electronics that barely works. At lest they isolate sound well.

The best one i have are like 50$ chinese knock off called Zohan, where the electronics actually work, i double up and they work fine.

Do any ones that seem to be well made even exist?
Good audio, good quality of materials, fold, and have a strap that isnt a joke?
>>
>>62516609
>Good audio quality
>Hearing protection
Pick one.
>>
>>62516625
Why? Those cheap zohan ones sound great, so when i "upgraded" to peltors i was angry as fuck
But not as pissed when i tried sordins for first time, they are by far the worst muffs i had a displeasure putting on my head, legit seem like they were designed in 1999 and never changed, yet they cost few times what the "cheap" ones do

And hell, if they were at lest comfortable, sordins are small even for my tiny ass ears and they pinch your fingers when you try to put them on since the strap was designed by an idiot, Peltors have foam that probably costs them 10 cents to make, it has 0 stiffness

There has to be something half decent, i know 3m produces like 100 models, at lest one of them has to be half decent
>>
>>62516609
My go to are the Peltor Rangeguards
https://www.amazon.com/Peltor-RangeGuard-RG-OTH-4-Electronic-Protection/dp/B00UAM0MFG?th=1
better audio quality than your entry level ones and can fut under a full cut helmet. Also compatible with the arms everyone uses with comtacs on highcuts.
>>
>>62516684
>21 nrr
thats pretty low
you double up in them?
what about the active voice reduction? do they clip? are they loud? is the foam shit, do i need to but gel pads right away?
>>
>>62516814
I always double up with foamies. slim, comfortable active ear pro is always going to have less reduction than big dumbo sized ear muffs.
>what about the active voice reduction? do they clip? are they loud? is the foam shit, do i need to but gel pads right away?
Stock pads are ok but go ahead and get gel. They are cheap and worth it. Sound quality is pretty good. Its only beat by stuff that's twice the price or more. These are as good as you'll get for sub $100. Volume is good. They don't clip like HL's more like duck the sound.
>>
>>62516834
gel pads here cost more than the muffs, so its already 2x the price, so i dont mind looking at something more exponsive, that is if quality came with price
thugh with peltors my main problem is just how fuck awful the audio is, i need ot hear commands at range and even discuss shit without somone blowing my ears out with a 223
especially if i double up, then the outer ones need to be loud and i need to still hear commands
>>
Walker Razors. They're not dirt cheap, but they will hold you over until you decide to buy comtacs one day. I always double up anyway though, cause I like my ears.
>>
HL impacts with gel cups and have been wearing Earfün Air Pro 4 under them for extra canceling and to listen to music.
Those little things have a surprising amount of NR and have been wearing them out in the shop as well.
>>
>>62516684
What are best gelpads for these?
>>62516814
All the other ones are only better by 1/2 nrr
>>
>>62516609
On one end of the spectrum you have AMPs with NFMI earplugs. On the other end of the spectrum you have Razors and Howard Leights with foamies. Guess what? They're both being used in combat as we speak and they both work.
Most of what you're getting with the really high end shit is the ability to integrate your comms. It sounds like that doesn't really matter to you as much as just picking up ambient sound, and for that basically anything in the ~$200 price range will get the job done, even doubled up with foam earplugs. You won't get cool guy points but if you hate Comtacs and you hate Sordins already then there goes your operator LARP options.
If you're as anal as you sound about sound fidelity then get ready to shell out $2000 for the absolute top of the line shit like I said. If you're willing to compromise just look into nicer gel cups/straps or mounting them to a bump helmet.
>>
File: IMG_8318.jpg (515 KB, 1536x2048)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>62516609
>, but they have the quality of a 10$ chinese toy
are you sure you arent buying the airshit knock offs, or have some 20 year old copy rather than the Supreme Pro-X? Sordins sound ok when having a music video on which they are effectively repeating through their mics depending on which mode you have them on.

>dont fold properly
is pic related really that bad?
>>
>>62517800
>operator LARP options.
OpsCore makes some $1k+ headsets too
>>
>>62517780
Noisefighters.
>>
File: 71jnRkZBlaL.jpg (202 KB, 1224x1632)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>62518175
>Noisefighters
they're terrible. i bought some, the cut outs for the eye glass frames do fuck all for eyepro, and they're some horrible blend of foam and gel. and their installation is ghetto as fuck, pic related is what the AD105s look like
>>
>>62516967
>gel pads here cost more than the muff
Aliexpress. They have cheap gel pads and cheap Noisefighters clones for Peltors, Howard Leights, Razors.
>>
>>62516967
You sound like an audio snob. I have HL Impact Sports and Peltor Rangeguards, always doubling up with either Surefire EP4 (24NRR) or Mack's foamies (33NRR) and I can hear just fine. There's nothing left to upgrade to after Peltors. All the high end active ear pro will have very similar sound quality.
>>
>>62518344
do aliexpress ones still protect your hearing ?
>>
>>62518369
Double up.
>>
File: 1601532297226.jpg (50 KB, 708x404)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>62518369
Its a gel ear cup nigger
>>
>>62518219
Then whats better?
>>
>>62518418
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256807513345487.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.1.32f6e9b8AKa3Gk&algo_pvid=cbe3f594-2f2c-4a98-add3-eb596a831309&algo_exp_id=cbe3f594-2f2c-4a98-add3-eb596a831309-0&pdp_npi=4%40dis%21USD%2115.76%219.61%21%21%2115.76%219.61%21%402101eac917265202669922623e8695%2112000041904911689%21sea%21US%212541345685%21X&curPageLogUid=UcXuGzAv0uEC&utparam-url=scene%3Asearch%7Cquery_from%3A
>>
File: 3m.jpg (277 KB, 1327x1332)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>recommend company fined 6 billion for their shitty hearing protection products
>all their products are cheap crap
>say its good enough

cant fix stupid
>>
>>62518906
3m has the best adhesives and tapes, hands down. Idk about their ear pro, I stick 9mm fmjs in my ears if I need ear pro at the range.
>>
>>62518906
>welfare queens dont properly insert ear plugs
>manual for ear plugs explicitly says that they may loosen when you move your jaw
>welfare queens dont adjust them
>welfare queens dont wear ear muffs as well like everyone here does
>welfare queens engage in disability fraud
>its 3M's fault
you just sound poor. i can only hope those welfare queens genuinely did go deaf
>>
I know it’s a meme brand but these are pretty good, especially when they were going for 20 bucks.
https://www.amazon.com/Savior-Equipment-Electronic-Earmuffs-Protection/dp/B0CXTMV6HY/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8
>>
>>62518948
>falsified noise reduction ratings to cover up defects in products of a company they bought up
>plugs that amplify the sound instead of reducing it due to idiotic funnel shape
>plugs that would loosen due to being short and just shit
also 3m knew of the problem, but hid it, its obvious the kikes in goverment will cover it up, but cant get away with it as private company
3m was literally legally decided to be liable, so no idea what you even discussing
>>
>>62518979
>https://www.amazon.com/Savior-Equipment-Electronic-Earmuffs-Protection/dp/B0CXTMV6HY/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8
im really confused what is even in that offer
do they come with gel pads and shit?
>>
>>62516609
You might have got some knock off Sordins. I have the SP - X, and their great. So comfortable I don't bother taking them off during a cold range. Too small? I have a big ol tater noggin no issues.
>>
On a budget the walker razors are better than the comparable HLs. HL headband is way too tight and the controls are worse. You should get gel cups either way and still double up.
>>
>>62519159
They're just Walker Razors with gel cups, better build quality, better packaging, and cheaper. Same mono audio electronics.
>>62518615
These have the eyepro cutout like Noisefighters
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802753221564.html
>>62519195
Stereo audio>mono audio. HLs are often cheaper too.
>>
>>62519161
Real Sordins are kinda bad compared to Peltors IMO, as long as you at least get Sport Tacs instead of Protacs
>>
Does doubling up really do anything? Why shouldn't I go out with just my Walkers and nothing else?
>>
>>62519524
I only double up in a enclosed gun range shooting rifles. Outdoors I only use a headset
>>
>>62519537
What's the difference?
>>
>>62519524
Without doubling up you're still in hearing damage range, just not immediate
I think I've got excess wax in my ears since I never felt the need to double up
>>
if you already have a pair of Walker razers, and they seem to work OK. Is it work upgrading to some real combat ones like discussed?
>>
>>62519679
If you use comms yes if not than no
>>
>>62519626
It fucks your ears less if your shooting 556 out of a short barrel in a enclosed space. Rifles are very loud indoors. Its exactly what you think.
>>
>>62516663
Thank you. I thought it was me.
My cheap walkers sound great really amplify voices and are slim, thought peltor myst be great bought some err what’s going on not even as good, fuck in for a penny bought sordins can’t hear anybody have to pull off one ear to hear people talk. Have to use ear plugs when shooting with my muzzle break. Gone back to my cheap walkers
>>
>>62519004
none of these things happened
>>
>>62519524
obviously it works
most of those muffs have laughably bad db reduction, its just a piece of empty plastic since they always cheap out
if you shoot at indoor range then try it, it completely changes the experience, suddenly a 9mm feels like shooting 22lr and that fag next to you shooting his shit wont throw you off
>>
>>62519755
sordins have a laughably low nrr for the price
and it makes sense, if you look inside its literally just a piece of thin abs plastic and some shitty foam 3mm thick they dug out of some old mattress some electronics and thats all
when i took one apart i was confused as to what exactly is supposed to block the sound, you could probably double its rating by stuffing it full of those cheap one use ear plugs
>>
>>62516663
I'm so glad I tried my idiot gunsoomer friend's peltors out before buying one.
>>
>>62519662
>I think I've got excess wax in my ears since I never felt the need to double up
or you already have some hearing loss
i still get ear pain if someone shoots next to me with higher caliber unless i double up
im not sure how the db math works, but rifles or even 9mm can be crazy loud, and even 20 db reduction is still should couse serious discomfort, you should be able to stand over 120 db without reacting
>>
Ive been looking at the axon and akt in ear protection since they say they are snr 25+ and I like the idea of not needing an actual ear muff
>>
>>62520204
>sordins have a laughably low nrr for the price
you must be retarded
https://trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/msa-sordin-supreme-performance-the-misleading-nrr18db-rating/
>>
>>62520233
>or you already have some hearing loss
Nah I have annual occupational hearing tests
Nothing so far
>>
File: 2024-09-17 10_09_29.jpg (125 KB, 1029x982)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>62520427
>links a reddit post by some retards
lmao
good job you fag
now look at this

what you gonna believe, some faggot, or your lying eyes?

sording are built like the cheapest 5$ chinese muffs, you think sordin abs plastic is any better at absorbing sound due to the brand sticker?
they dont block shit
>>
>>62521896
Some asshole on reddit sent me the same link when I told him I don't trust any slim earmuffs to work standalone. Said I was "falling for the marketing". No idea what the fuck he was talking about about. Probably a legitimate retard.
>>
>>62516609
Walker razors are probably the best, bang for buck-wise. Also generally low maintenance and gel cups for them are easy to get and put in unlike some of the more expensive options. OTTOs are probably the best high-end option because of how well the active earpro works. I don't like the headset though its pretty uncomfortable but the in-ear earpro is the best ive ever used. Chinkshit only for gelcups even then best to be avoided unless you are poorfag.
>>
>>62521896
now open everything else. I wear sordins, have worn walkers, L3, and comtacs3. I prefer the Sordins. Havent worn comtacs above 3, or opscore. Doesnt matter which one you choose in an indoor range you need to double up.
>>
>>62522600
lmao, most are shit, thats the thing
and ironically some cheap knock offs i have are literally 100% stiffer foam inside
im really cofused why those 100$+ muffs have such fuck awful design, sound foam literally costs pennies, you can create custom molds to fill in every bit for maximum sound absorption, but they dont, since evey single $ they save is a $ they can pocket.
20nrr reduction is fucking criminal, its literally the worst of the worst of the cheapest muffs you can grab for under 10$

i also tried few of them, and sordins are:
1 too small, i can barely put them on and it requires a lot of fiddling with that awful strap
2 have awful strap to cup connection with a cable that seems too short, i always fear i will break them
3 strap arms arent adjustable, just annoying
4 moronic battery entry port, that requires tools to put a battery in and out
5 shit nrr rating, you HAVE TO double up in those or you going deaf
6 no modern solutions, from gimmicks like blutooth or rechargeable batteries or any fancy noise processing solution
7 quiet as fuck, intentionally limit audio levels like most manufacturers so they can sell you a solution later down the line
8 some of the most shitty foam pads that seem to collapse into your head, gel pads are only available in the most expensive sets making them een more expensive
9 little space inside for your ears, despite being 99% empty they still somehow manage to push the speaker into your fucking ear
10 30 year old design, apparently retards in this company think you cant improve on "perfection", so they keep selling dated shit at ever increasing price
10 expensive for what little they offer

so what are the positives?
1 sound nice?
2 low profile
3 better than nothing i guess

Like seriously. What are those positives?
The only "serious positives" i ever see mentioned is "amps and comtacs are more expensive" or something as insane, since those turds cost up to 2000k $, enough to buy couple of guns
>>
>>62518948
>>manual for ear plugs explicitly says that they may loosen when you move your jaw
Like when you talk or start breathing heavily from your mouth due to fatigue/stress? Yeah, not doing either of those in combat. Lol
>>
>>62523061
Literally happens with all ear plugs Anon. eaprlugs suck.
>>
>>62519335
So sick of my peltor and sprains that were a fortune based on this thread just ordered some Zohan 5.0 Bluetooth from aliexpress. But they don’t come with gel pads. Can’t seem to finds any gel pad compatible any idea?
>>
>>62521896
you're a retard who doesnt understand how sound travels and is too poor to afford a pair so you have to use screen grabs. the job of ear pro is to buffer air. a plastic shell does that perfectly well. the same reason why putting up acoustic foam indoors does fuck all to prevent outside sounds from coming in, but rather just keep inside sounds from bouncing around creating echos.

>>62522718
>sound foam
and does fuck all unless you're trying to dampen sounds being made inside the buff you retard

>3 strap arms arent adjustable, just annoying
its called a head band and they are you retard

>4 moronic battery entry port, that requires tools to put a battery in and out
again they dont, you clearly have never had a pair

> fancy noise processing solution
they do

> intentionally limit audio levels
again, because they're meant to protect your hearing, not damage it, go look at PELs some time

>i ever see mentioned is "amps and comtacs are more expensive"
they have better processing than my comtac 3s, i havent tried a pair of 5s yet.

you just sound like some butthurt poor. whats next you're going to complain about how expensive oakleys are when all you can afford is a $2 pair of glasses from home depot?
>>
>>62523117
>and does fuck all unless you're trying to dampen sounds being made inside the buff you retard
fuck you on about? while abs plastic will stop a lot of the sound pressure, its not magic, its still cheap thin plastic
there is a reason professional sound isolation solutions use thick extremely dense foam that creates countless air chambers that break up the waves
there is a limit where your skull will be transferring the sound and better muffs wont help, but thats at deadly explosion level loudness, until that point any extra foam helps, even if it was half a cm thick layer glued to the inside

>its called a head band and they are you retard
yeah, and it comes with a cable thats so badly designed it stops you from freely adjusting it
it pinches your fingers if you try to put in on in any way that isnt grabbing by the sides, and on top it fucking limits how far you can move them

>again they dont, you clearly have never had a pair
the first time i had a pair i had to ask someone to help me to put the batteries in since i didnt know there is some trick to it
thats not fucking normal, and taking them out? good luck

>they do
like? a magic sordin sticker that makes them work better?

>again, because they're meant to protect your hearing, not damage it, go look at PELs some time
if i double up and im doing timed shit or competitions i need o hear the instructions, yet alone to discus shit
also what if i already have poor hearing , then what, they are useless? why the fuck would you not give people more options? not to mention you are already at range hearing up to 120 db loud sounds, a 80db headset wonty hurt you

>you just sound like some butthurt poor
funny, since price was at the bottom of my complains
but yeah, they are too fucking expensive, they offer nothing to justify the price

also i want to keep my ears safe, sordins are a legit danger to your hearing, they do not offer proper protection especially if you shoot anything over 223
>>
>>62523238
>there is a reason professional sound isolation solutions use thick extremely dense foam
professional sound isolation uses mass you retard, not foam. foam is used to stop echos

>creates countless air chambers that break up the waves
thats not the way things work you tard. that would be for heat insulation, not sound.

you are the physical embodyment of the dunning kruger effect who thinks they know more than the engineers of every company which makes ear pro.

>t comes with a cable thats so badly designed it stops you from freely adjusting it
this doesnt happen, again I own a pair >>62517806

>the first time i had a pair i had to ask someone to help me to put the batteries in since i didnt know there is some trick to it
it is written in the manual you retard. you clearly never owned a pair.

>and taking them out? good luck
again, covered in the manual, you smack it against your palm and the bottom battery drops out

>if i double up and im doing timed shit or competitions i need o hear the instructions
you arent doing any competitions considering how much you've been complaining about how expensive they are, you certainly cant afford to feed a gun on any frequency. and again this isnt a problem either.

>also what if i already have poor hearing , then what, they are useless
then get fucked, you shouldnt have been such a fuck up

>why the fuck would you not give people more options
it would make your hearing even worse you retard

>not to mention you are already at range hearing up to 120 db loud sounds, a 80db headset wonty hurt you
pic related you retard
>>
File: 2024-09-17 15_57_18.jpg (43 KB, 453x460)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>62523339
>you are the physical embodyment of the dunning kruger effect who thinks they know more than the engineers of every company which makes ear pro.
i dont give a shit it if it works though the power of magic, imagination and good intentions, it works, i can wrap a handgun in a feather pillow and cut it down to sound levels so low it sounds like clapping
and can i plug 2 reusable foams earbuds to hear nothing, or i can put a shitty plastic cup strapped together with a badly fitted metal wire and feel my ears bleed with i shoot 9mm at indoor range
is it absorption due to mass and density, sound dispersion, wave interference, who fucking caaaaares

>this doesnt happen, again I own a pair >>62517806
what is your point? you can force it to twist without breaking? good job, it dosnt make it any easier to adjust

>again, covered in the manual
so before it was its not happening, now its is and you should read the manual? next is "and thats a good thing!", do you work for CNN by any chance? spin master you are not

>you arent doing any competitions...
ah yes, since you need the most overpriced crap to participate?
seen the meme? heres your world class level sports shooter, what fancy gear does he have?
not to mention you can do some meme dynamic shooting local competition shotting at old cars with your chink 500$ AR15 or canik, but you need to hear start/stop and basic commands, its a must

>then get fucked, you shouldnt have been such a fuck up
>it would make your hearing even worse you retard
lmao, quality argument, lets say fuck everybody with bad eyesight or bad hearing, which is 90% of the weebs today sitting all day in front of a pc, soon you will run out of Übermensch candidates like you
get real looser, you arent no super soldier

>pic related you retard
suddenly you care about peoples hearing?
also peak loudness != sustained noise level you dunning kruger retard
>>
why are poors always so noisy? Shut the fuck up and know your place lol....
>>
>>62523099
They look like HL clones. The gel pads are only $5 on Aliexpress.
>>
>>62523492
>heres your world class level sports shooter, what fancy gear does he have?
A $2500 BB gun which doesn't require any hearing protection because it isnt a real gun you retard

you're just a butthurt poor who doesnt understand how sound travels, and can't afford anything more than a $10 pair of muffs, yet think you know more than everyone in the industry. there is reason why you're poor and are complaining about how you suffer from so much hearing loss that you cant even hear 82dB. stay poor and deaf anon. i can only hope you become blind some day too
>>
>>62523596
>i can only hope you become blind some day too
what type of kike are you that you think its normal thing to write?
also nothing wrong with being poor, you buy what you can afford, so when you shill out on something like sordins its better be fucking worth it
also im ironically an IT fag working for burgers remotely, i earn enough to afford it... and still it makes my blood boil if i spend 300$+ on something and its shit
touch some grass, stop flexing you buying a 300$ piece of plastic is something impressive
>>
>>62523909
>im ironically an IT fag working for burgers remotely
POO IN LOO PAJEET
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

P
A
J
E
E
T
>>
>>62516609
Tried the Savior Apollo. It mogs Howard Leights hard
>>
File: 61OyffRsm4L.jpg (103 KB, 1420x1408)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>62524320
>i want to be a cat girl at the range
>>
What's with all the chinkshit in this thread? Are they justagood poors or shills?
>>
>>62524442
My comtacs do that too sort of. Can't beat the price to quality fr fr
>>
>>62524442
>not wanting to be a cat girl
>>
I like my Sordin Supreme Pros. I double up with pinlock plugs at indoor ranges and usually have AirPods under them outdoors.
>>
>>62522718
You are making up those nRR numbers. And the way companies measure isnt a standard. So Sordin is actually being honest compared to leight, or peltor. All of the major ones block effectively and identical amount of noise.
Your head being shaped retarded is also not my problem. Your only gripe I agree with is the battery solution is fucking obnoxious. They have far louder, and better quality than any of the cheaper options. And the IP rating on the supreme is very nice.
>>
Recently bought neckband sordins that are NRR 19. Did I fuck up?
>>
>>62524320
yes because its 50% larger. Part of the reason people use the leights and razors is the size, and thus physical interreference when shouldering a rifle.
>>
>>62527361
No Sordin just doesnt lie about its numbers. There is no standard for what goes on the boxes for these. So they can say well we block 28NRR of this wave at this temperature. Sordin is just like hey we all suck, double up inside.
>>
>>62527376
nice, I've got a shooting class in a few weeks and its all outside. I was going to see how the first day went then double up with foams if needed.
>>
File: 1694568265091599.jpg (1.04 MB, 3264x2448)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
The only real problem with the Sordins is the dumb battery compartment.

No hearing protection muffs have particularly great sound. Directional mics are nice for situational awareness, versus the monophonic sound of things like the Walker's Razor Slims. More expensive muffs will be comms capable.

Ignore all that NRR shit. You should always double up with plugs when shooting indoors. That's just a fact of life. I only shoot outdoors, but I double up if it's cold out and I'm wearing a beanie because the beanie interferes with getting a good deal with the muffs.
>>
are those bricks any good?
>>
>>62527694
>The only real problem with the Sordins is the dumb battery compartment.
at lest they fixed it in Sordins x2, took only 20 years
though no idea when they come out, they were supposed to be already on the market
>>
>>62527694
>The only real problem with the Sordins is the dumb battery compartment.
The real problem is they're $250 for only marginally better electronics than HLs and Peltor Rangeguards/Tac 100.
>>
>>62528569
>better electronics
Lmao, i wouldnt even say that, i have seen better drivers and solder point waterproofing in literal toys
What they do better is not cutting sound for some reason, which im sure its by design to push people to more expensive products
Either way the price is insane when compared by any modern audio product both headphones and IEMs, at such low noise rating i expect a sony xm5 would work just as well if you got better isolating pads
I mean those "shooter" IEMs only differ by giving your a foam plug to insert the earbud into ....

People are getting fucked and asking for more
>>
>>62528569
>>62528703
Kek, actually went and looked it up, normal headphones sit at 10-20 nrr, and IEMs and buds at 10-30!!!, and those are 100% accurate numbers tested by audiophiles so anal they will argue for years over a single frequency range being 1db off. Though sonys and other brands are only at 10
Wonder why no real audio company jumped on making range equipment
>>
>>62528825
>tested by audiophiles
>so anal
the only thing audiophiles are anal about is their beads you retard. these are the same people who are so ignorant of any technical knowledge that they place rocks on their audio cables
>>
>>62528848
Yeah, and some sponsored peltor review is accurate? Fuck off.
You may make fun off those audiophile fags, but those that are tryhard actually do frequency tests, noise Isolation tests in active and passive modes with different pads, and you have entire websites with specific purpose of comparing sound profiles for each series of each brand.

Either way, its third party shit you can actually look up without having to rely on the manufacturer to be honest.
And its what you expect, those isotunes, walker and in ear peltors use the exact same off the shelf foam tips as some IEMs, so they have to have the simillar NRR rating.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (54 KB, 512x384)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>62528941
these are the people you're listening to you cumsoomer fagit
>>
>>62528941
>>62529008
dont forget your oxygen free copper wire
>>
File: vd0itmzfpxb31.jpg (1.45 MB, 1728x2304)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>62528941
i bet you say retarded shit like how you taste notes of cat piss when you drink sauvignon blanc too
>>
>>62529008
>>62529013
>>62529026
prove me right putting rocks on your desk for better sound dosnt work
you cant, check mate fag
i will trust the guy with the rock over retards like you and the shit you shill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.