[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

now that the translucent dust has settled, what do (YOU) think of the new magpul tmag? better than lancer?
>>
I like the name. Mostly because I'm into tgirls.
>>
>>62521863
Took them almost 20 years to develop this. Better be fucking good.
>>
>>62521893
reviews seem to be good, it's slightly lighter/less rigid than a normal gen 3. I just want a non-tinted one desu
>>
>>62521922
no
>>
>>62521863
I saw a single photo of one of them cracked so they don't exist to me.
>>
>>62521922
I bought some GROT mags and all of them cracked at the back of the feed lips. They feel just like how you described the transgender mags. I'll probably buy 2 and see if they work before buying any more.
>>
File: mqdefault-3149630204.jpg (13 KB, 320x180)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>62521922
A totally clear one probably wouldn't hold up well enough to UV.
>>62521863
I like that they brought an EMAG-ish shape back, but I was happy with the solid black. More than translucent, I wish they did some runs of undyed mags again.
>>
>>62522640
how do you even crack these.I had some 10+ years old Beryl mags and they survived all worst kind of things
>>
>>62522713
They are really trash. They bend from looking harder at them.
>>
>>62522629
yeah one of mine didn't even withstand a singular .22 LR round to its side, it literally went right through. Threw the other 9 away.
>>
>>62521863
I'll probably buy one or two for looks but I like my straight aluminum 20s way too much. I also have a whole ONE 10rd rotary 10/22 mag which I thought was neat but it really only tells you if you have 6+ rounds remaining due to 1-2 rounds always being in the feedlip block; I'd buy clear BX-15s if they made them, whether half like the BX-25s with the clear half or fully clear like the old 3rd party mags (too many to name, patents sold back and forth too many times).
>>
>>62521863
>better than lancer?
Yes, most magazines are.
>>
File: 1718695601045072.jpg (155 KB, 1925x1926)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>62527291
>I also have a whole ONE 10rd rotary 10/22 mag
Forgive my retardation, a clear 10rd rotary. Cool as fuck...and then it gets used for a couple range trips and it's filthy.
>>
>>62521883
tgirls for tmags!
>>
>>62522647
>E-mags
I miss this niggas like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>62528878
ywnbaw
>>
>>62521863
I genuinely do not care about them at all because I don't use instagram. USGI alum magazines are still the best for actual use.
>>
>>62530417
>USGI alum magazines are still the best for actual use.
Whoa there, buddy. That post wasn't braindead enough for the current /k/ userbase. It's almost like you have some common sense. I'm gonna need you to get back to consooooming some more tactislop from any big accessory/gear maker that paid some eceleb to shill it.
>>
>>62530450
I have a dozen OK industries mags and 4 duramags, both grey.
for me the OK ones are more "refined". the stamping on the front is MUCH flatter, whereass the duramags not nearly as so.
the finish on the OK mags is the dry film kind whereas the duramags have some sort of slippery finish.
I'll have to see what D&H mags are like, hope the stampings on those is good.
>>
>>62531947
>I'll have to see what D&H mags are like, hope the stampings on those is good.
They are not. I bought some of those and the BCM branded mags. They struggle to get a full 30 rounds in and they are tight seating against a closed bolt.
The OKAY/NHMTG/Ronan with Magpul or tan followers are still GOAT.
>>
>>62521863
Back in my day, if you were a Magpul fanboy and you wanted to see how many rounds you had left, we had a tool for that, it was called WINDOWED PMAGS.

>>62531947
Weird because I have the inverse experience. I notice the "slippery finish" on my duramags too but they feel like they're by far the most robust mags in my stash. They feel heavier in the hand than my Okays and the stamping is just about perfect.
>>
>>62521863
I see no reason for these to exist when when windowed pmags exist
>>
>>62522713
I'm not 100 percent sure when or what caused them to crack. I was using them for 2 and 3 gun matches so they were getting dropped and generally mistreated. Found out about one when I dropped it partially loaded and all the rounds flew out and the second I can see the same crack beginning to form.
>>
i autistically count all my shots so i know how many bullets i have left

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.