[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6J8hUw7.jpg (574 KB, 1088x1451)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
Do you cabin?
What's in it?
Is it good for bugging out if shit hits the fan?
How would you build a cabin with bunker under it?
>>
Yes
Fishing stuff
No
It would be so expensive I'd rather go on several nice holidays and enjoy my life in the present.
>>
>>62522641
>No
Why not?
>>
>>62522675
Living in a tight knit community will be a million times better than being alone in a cabin.
>>
>>62522675
The simple concrete basement multiplies cost of house by roughly two
>>
>>62522795
>How would you build
it's not asking about the cost
>>
>>62522616
how much money would it cost to buy a small one man cabin and live there?
>>
>>62522823
FInd a contractor and pay him money, a cabin with a bunker not a rocket science if a crane can get to it. In the worst case make a bunker with logs.
>>
>>62522835
but then the contractor will know you have a cabin with a bunker
>>
Nothing is good for bugging out except the private island megashelters that billionaires are all suspiciously making. I'd rather stay with lizardboy getting my dick sucked by lab designed sex servants atop burnt Hawaiian corpses than stuck in a rape cabin with my neighbor bubba with his nuked face who constanly tries to get me to turn apocalypse gay.
>>
>>62522861
Without the expertise, you really don't want to even attempt making a bunker. You're more likely going to build yourself a flimsy concrete coffin. Hire a contractor that makes bunkers for a living, he's going to have one for himself.
>>
>>62522861
>but then the contractor will know you have a cabin with a bunker
Are you still in highschool? Who fucking cares? The value of a bunker isn't in it being some magical secret it's in it being a fucking bunker, protective, defensible and hard to break into. If you're counting on nobody ever noticing there's like, a building up there, or activity, then there's no need for one in the first place. You retards need to learn to actually game theory out threat scenarios, though it'd make your dumb larp fall apart.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.