[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how do i weaponize this?
>>
>>62522627
>Propylene glycol
Lay down a fat durian flavoured smokescreen from the vape and manoeuvre to flank
>>
>>62522627
Drink the whole bottle then your first fart will be legendary
>>
>>62522627
open it.
>>
>>62522627
cram
>>
File: IMG-20240917-072618785.jpg (1.09 MB, 1648x4032)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>62522701
it actually smells pretty good
>>
>>62522627
Wouldn't it smell like the juicy fruit flavor it's supposed to have, and not the fart smell that these supposedly have? Never had one, but we got them at the grocery store I was receiving manager for a time at. Not as bad as the time we found some weird topical caterpillars in a plantains box.
>>
>>62522924
>smells pretty good
that would explain why thirdies never notice the stench where they live.
>>
>>62523014
its like juicyfruit, but with a stinky sort of garlicy smell that hits hard at first, but fades away almost entirely after a sec
it reminds me of how fish sauce smells terrible at first, then smells fine
its not exactly like the actual fruit itself, since the fruit smells really good, but tastes like garbage
>>
>>62522627
>>62522924
no fucking shit, retard
flavor and smell are two different things
people eat it because it tastes good despite the bad smell
>>
>>62523213
but when i ate a durian is tasted bad & smelled good though?
>>
File: food (9).jpg (29 KB, 339x250)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
surströmming should be dropped by drones to flush out people in trenches
>>
>>62523316
Literal warcrime.
>>
>>62523072
>its like juicyfruit, but with a stinky sort of garlicy smell that hits hard at first, but fades away almost entirely after a sec
Is it that fruit that can't decide if it wants to taste like nuts, onions, citrus or some other kind of fruit? If so, I can certainly understand why some people like it, it was a very interesting taste.
>it reminds me of how fish sauce smells terrible at first, then smells fine
Now this is just your sense of smell coping.
>>
>>62522627
Put it in the company coffee. Bonus points if you add it to the grounds when brewing a new pot.
>>
>>62523704
>Is it that fruit that can't decide if it wants to taste like nuts, onions, citrus or some other kind of fruit?
not really, the oil just smells like a general fruity smell, if you've ever had jackfruit, its like that (jackfruit is related to durian), but with a sort of rotten garlic stink on top that 90% of which fades away
the fruit itself smells the same as the oil, but with a lot less stink, and tastes only like the stink, and it has a squishy stringy texture that doesn't feel good to bite into
>Now this is just your sense of smell coping.
yeah? thats what becoming used to a smell is
its not like burning plastic, where thats all you smell for hours, its a smell you get used to really, really quickly
it is still somewhat there, but its nothing close to what it is at first, you can easily ignore it
don't know what the oil tastes like though, i'll try it later i guess, for now, in case it tastes bad i don't want to make that the only thing i taste

if you ever see durian popsicles, get them, they actually taste really good
however they did it, it tastes like the best part of a durian, without the bad part
>>
>>62523224
you are a freak i guess
people say it taste sweet and smell like rotten onions (which smell like shit)
>>
>>62526042
it was probably just the variety
theres some durian that only smell & taste sweet, and others that are only bad
guess mine smelled sweet, tasted bad
>>
>>62523316
It tastes good though.
>>
now that the indian shills are up in this hour, i wonder what they think of durian?
>>
>>62522644
Or even better, propylene glycol works great in those portable fog machines.
>>
File: no durian allowed.jpg (1019 KB, 1936x1936)
1019 KB
1019 KB JPG
I'm Thai and I hate durian. Can't stand the smell.
>>
Now I need a Durian and Surströmming mix sandwich

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.