[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721269992119363.jpg (249 KB, 538x800)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
am reservist now i guess. there's an event tomorrow at the range. i know the usual squeeze the trigger, shoot at either high point or low point of your breath for minimum movement, cheekweld and stable lying pose. and have the paper circle on the flat part of your iron, and face some distance away from the sight while keeping the flat part inside the circle of the rear sight.

is there anything else to keep in mind? i get good groupings but the groupings can be a bit here and there rather than in the middle.
>>
>>62523311
I mean you're the reservist, did they not teach you this shit in basic?
>>
>>62523315
well yes and no i was too retarded for conscription but i found another way to do this. so i figure might as well learn as much as possible, maybe i'll become the real deal one day. or at least learn something, i like learning things even though they are useless. like pottery, not useful but very fun.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.