[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iphone-16.jpg (10 KB, 500x281)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
let us assume for a second you are manufacturing almost all of the smartphones in use in the world
you have full control over the production process and manage to develop an explosive that can be integrated in the battery without showing up in any sort of scan, analysis or deconstruction event
sometimes maybe one of those explosives fails and "cooks off", but you have a ready-made explanation at hand, e.g. the high energy density battery just produces heat and that causes a lot of fire and smoke

would that be the ultimate weapon? almost everyone is carrying a smartphone, or is in a room with a smartphone at any point in time
with a special worldwide signal sent to all of these devices at once in the territories of your enemies you could literally destroy 90% of your enemies with the push of a button
is a smartphone the best weapon in the world?
>>
>>62524870
>If you managed to make everyone use bombs 24/7, and you could detonate them, would that be the ultimate weapon?
Yes? Obviously.
>>
> develop an explosive that can be integrated in the battery without showing up in any sort of scan, analysis or deconstruction event
Really gotta shut our brains off for this hypothesis huh? If so, yes it's an extremely effective weapon that you can only use once.
>>
>>62524870
>do that
>you just lost the ideal invigilation device, you could use to spy on all your enemies
>>
>>62524870
>guyze what if laws of physics wouldn't apply, would it be LE ULTIMATE WEAPON??????
midwits like you should be barred from posting
>>
I carry my phone in my pocket and leave it on my desk when I'm not moving around. When I drive the phone is in the center console. It's also got a silicone case and that gorilla glass thing that doesn't splinter easily.
Worst case scenario you blow up my dick, or wound my leg a bit. But I doubt you could fit enough explosive to cause an explosion large enough to do serious damage, and there would be hardly any shrapnel either. And most people leave their phones lying around somewhere and don't even carry it much at all.
You'd probably slightly injure a lot of teenage girls and that's it. Doesn't seem very effective.
>>
>>62524870
It let's you know who is where, when, and for how long.
It let's you know who you're with and what you're talking about.
It knows where you are in the bookstore, library, what books you're looking at for how long and it knows what you're typing before you hit enter.
It knows who you're in the fitness centre with, where you go to the beach, when you go swimming and which lingerie you like.
It has the capacity to send all this data to the respective companies who have the ability to store, process and sell everything to the highest bidder.
Best of all, it knows you're up to no good when you leave it at home or in the car. You become a suspect immediately and xor good reason. Same goes for not having a Twatter or Failbook account.

It's already the ultimate Wunderwaffe, why ruin it by making it go boom?
>>
>>62524870
I thought you guys hated China and Pakistan? Hezbollah's friends with them guy.
>>
>>62524870
>but you have a ready-made explanation at hand
And nobody gives a fuck and then you just lost 12% market values because nobody wants a phone that might randomly explode.
>>
>>62525089
you didnt read the reports about smartphone batteries cooking then?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.