[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: agm-65-maverick-006.jpg (151 KB, 1200x800)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
[Scene opens with Dave Chappelle on stage, leaning on the mic, grinning.]

Dave Chappelle: You ever notice how weapons keep getting smaller, like they’re trying to cancel themselves out of existence? Back in the day, we had these big, clunky bombs—real blunt-force stuff. Then we went from the Fat Man in World War II to the laser-guided stuff in the Gulf War. Now, we got drones, smart bombs—tiny, precise, like they’re tiptoeing through a battlefield saying, “Excuse me, pardon me.”

[He laughs as the audience joins in.]

Chappelle: It’s like weapons are going through their own cancel culture. “Oh, cluster bombs? Nah, those are offensive.” Gotta make them smaller, less harmful, politically correct! They’re trimming down the damage like they’re trying to get good reviews on Yelp.

[He paces the stage, warming up.]

Chappelle: You got the AGM-65 Maverick from the '70s, all bulky, and now we’ve got these mini missiles, slick and clean like an Apple product. They’re like, “We don’t blow up whole buildings anymore, just specific rooms. We’re sensitive like that.”

[Chappelle shrugs, smirking.]

Chappelle: It’s funny—cancel culture’s trying to make people smaller, and the military’s over here like, “Yeah, us too. Let’s make it all tiny and polite!”

[Audience laughs and claps as Chappelle exits.]
>>
thank you for post anon, very cool
>>
>>62528921
yeah
>>
GPTslop

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.