[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725759328215641.jpg (129 KB, 1312x869)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
has there ever been a more powerful cyberweapon?
>enemy is so afraid of it and helpless to counter or detect it that they ditch all their phones that can get infected
>replace said phones with bombs that kill/perform surprise troon surgeries on them
>company who made the cyberweapon is in deep trouble because it's too good and their customers started using it against other customers to the point where every important person's infected.

mark my words: we will be hearing the exploits of pegasus slowly trickle out as various conspiracies and plans unravel or are declassified
>>
Every night you hear my exploits in your mum's pussy slowly trickle out.
>>
>>62536290
meds
>>
Who is NSO?
>>
>>62536290
All linux builds and derivatives like android are compromised and have been for a decade
t. knower.
>>
>>62539974
fix it then
>>
>>62539974
Anyone who knows anything about IT knows that its a matter of when, not if, something gets breached. Big thing is how big the exploit is to begin with, its not too likely Pegasus is going to sniff your Linux machine to see what your gooncave setup is like, and if you are in a Western country and Pegasus gets into your tiny end user computer you got bigger things to worry about most likely.
t. Mint enjoyer
>>
>>62540093
The striped socks of Rust scares the long beards of the Cnile Linux dev team.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.