[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000026401.png (77 KB, 498x281)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
Guys how bad the Navy is i went took some fake picat test provided by the recruiter and got a 75 score and supposedly qualified to good jobs like air traffic control and submarine ITS which has supposedly a good bonus i took the exam sick and just to test options so i can try harder next time is the navy this good or are they just snake oil salesman recuiter tricks i am looking for a job. The recruiter told me i qualified for almost anything except NUC which is Nuclear and Ethical hacking i think it was called CTI i think. What do you guys think ?
>>
>>62537044
ATC. You'll get paid 6 figures and still have a secure gobernment job when you get out.

Also please put nigger in the ATIS 50 years form now last day before you retire it'll be funny.
>>
>>62537044
Well, with the coming Pacific war with Chang land they need warm bodies in training, boot retards out or re-class into the muhreens.
>>
>>62537044
Do it, be a submariner though.
>>
>>62537111
What the hell is the ATIS ?
>>
>>62537123
But is it Chad or Onions ? the air traffic control one he talked about seems cool the recruiter told me that was his job in the past but idk recruiters be lying and shit dont know also if to try harder for NUC though
>>
>>62537128
Automatic Terminal Information System. It's just a radio with a robotic voice that broadcasts weather info and ground conditions to the pilots.
>...multiple cranes operating in vicinity of airport. Advise on initial contact, you have information zulu. Fuck niggers fuck niggers total nigger death.
>>
File: 1000026406.jpg (364 KB, 1079x877)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>62537220
Ayo WTF HAHAHA
>>
File: 1722116706981215.jpg (67 KB, 800x691)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>62537163
ATC has a high suicide/mental health rate for a reason. It's extremely stressful and you'll be communicating with multiple aircraft at a time, and if you fuck up, you fuck up hard. ATC's rank up fast because of the high stress from what I understand. Plus when you get out you get a great paying job. Submarine life isn't for everyone and you'll be in a high stress environment isolated from the rest of thr world for a bit. Going into the Nuke field is really stressful. There's a saying in the Navy that Nukes are the last ones to take a port call when you get into port, and the first ones to get back to the ship. You'll be working in a hot sweaty lower deck of a ship and maintaining a lot of important shit. It pays well, and you'll have a great job outside of the Navy
>>
>>62537220
NTA but seems childish. Not funny but shocking.
should do something like "Wi Tu Lo" "Sum Ting Wong" "Bang Ding Ow" but with nigger, I'd laugh at that.
>>
>>62537044
You sound like you know exactly fuck all about what you want to do with yourself.
No, air traffic control is NOT a good job, it is extremely stressful and has the highest rate of suicidality and burnout in the entire fucking industry.
It's actually the WORST job you could choose in aviation.
And as for being a Submariner?
Why?
>>
>>62537293
This is why i came for advice it could not even be air traffic control however he made me a list with the abreviattion of each job i am just looking for the best i can with the most money.
>>
>>62537293
This is the list of jobs he told me i could apply for
>>
File: 1000026545.jpg (852 KB, 1079x1110)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>62537343
This it the
>>62537
>>62537293
This is the list of Jobs he told me i could apply
>>
>>62537293
>And as for being a Submariner?
>Why?
Easy way to get a job in the nuclear industry?
>>
>>62537354
IT (information technology) might give you good options once you leave the service
>>
If you go ITS, sub life is easy, you get a top secret clearance and networking experience. Valuable on the outside. Conversely, the job is piss easy, so it's not the worst rating with which to attempt a career if you end up enjoying your time in.

t. Former electrician's mate on a submarine
>>
>>62537163
NUC sucks apparently. But ATC is something for autistic minds, as well. As for sub shit, I assume it will start fun and then get boring as you inhale recycled farts all day and stare at walls. At least with ATC you have open spaces.
>>
>>62539898
Huh, so that's what IT means.
>>
>>62540213
The thing is he was talking about 5 year contract and i can do that shit for like 2 to 3 years i know I am khhv with no gf and probably never will have one but i highly doubt the submarines have gyms i want to practice at least some boxing and go the gym dont know if the navy has a job that gives me this freedom and make good money.
>>
>>62537354
Heads up, thats just a list of jobs you are most qualified for according to the test and the jobs they need filled within the next two years. You can still choose another rate even if its not on the list
>t. dd214 haver
>>
>>62541140
What do you plan on doing if you don't join the military?
>>
Do Seabee, you learn a trade and still get to shoot mil only guns without the drawbacks of permanently fucking your shit up like infantry.
>>
>>62541212
Not being in the middle of the fucking ocean or worst underwater and getting like 20% more paid above minimum wage
>>
>>62540077
yeah you just have to deal with no windows and being underwater
>>
>>62540077
>t. Former electrician's mate on a submarine
Let me guess, Virginia class?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.