[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685050316457171.jpg (56 KB, 800x586)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
At what point does accessorizing your gat become obnoxious and/or unnecessary?
>>
>>62540060
I don't care what you do to your gun.
>>
>>62540060
>become obnoxious
A really big muzzle break on an SBR or big gun can be obnoxious if you're an asshole and go right next to someone at the range vs going to the end or finding a spot with empty space next to it, and/or not just checking with folks. Nothing passive like in your picture can ever be obnoxious because it involves nobody else. If it makes it miserable for you yourself to use you can fix that yourself too.
>and/or unnecessary?
>you don't NEED anything made after the early 1900s
Fuck off. People can decide how to spend their hobby dollars themselves.

Why is OP always such a faggot?
>>
File: dildogun.jpg (166 KB, 750x929)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>62540060
never
>>
>>62540090

Not OP but I judge the shit out of people who put anime shit on their guns
>>
File: 1649146218362.jpg (49 KB, 882x875)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>62540060
its your tool do what you want
but for duty i would stick to oem parts or well reputable companies for NEEDED upgrades.
>>
>>62540159
Not even trying to be mean, seriously why should anyone give a shit about how you judge people anon? Like, so what? You're not going to invite someone who likes $XYZ to your "I Hate $XYZ" parties? I don't think they'll miss it.

Stickers on my gun aren't my thing, for that matter I don't even do bumper stickers on my truck. But on the scale of individualizing stuff I'd consider it pretty harmless, no permanent change like painting (if they decide it's cringey after a few more years of growing off they can take them off in a few minutes), ultra cheap. I'd judge far less myself then tacticool larp accessories for that latter reason alone, stickers are just what someone likes, they didn't piss away a ton of money on them, they aren't trying to "flex" on "poors", objectively it's pretty harmless.

It's your right to judge others, and of course theirs to judge you for your judging lol. But big fucking deal. It's still not "obnoxious" in the way that shooting at 1am in a neighborhood when people are trying to sleep would be. If you can't ignore dumb harmless stuff others do for themselves the problem is you.
>>
>>62540060
I got old so I just like irons now
>>
>>62540060
the point I say it does
>>
>>62540060
>obnoxious
When you expect me to care about it
>unnecessary
When you don't use the accessory
>>
File: maxresdefault (16).jpg (215 KB, 1280x720)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>62540159
Ponyshit is worse than weebshit.
At least weebs jerk off to people instead of horses
>>
File: 20240628_163215.jpg (974 KB, 2737x1978)
974 KB
974 KB JPG
Go by the rule of cool
>>
>>62540117
What kind of subhuman would go through the effort of making this, or even find it funny in the first place

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.