[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

has the continued survival of certain groups against the us navy validated the USMC's force redesign into anti-ship missile-lobbers?
>>
no, the turdies not all being dead means they aren't trying to kill them.
>>
>>62541477
>firing fucking SCUDS at carriers
Do they really?
>>
why won't /k/ just admit that the US lost the hypersonic race
>>
why won’t /gay/ just admit that my peenus lost the butt race
>>
>>62542460
Tell me anon
Whats a hypersonic missile
>>
File: hypersonic incels.png (212 KB, 640x403)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>62542460
>why won't /k/ just admit that the US lost the hypersonic race
oh really?
>>
>>62542460
because none of the jibbering thirdies have reached parity with the Pershing II missile
>>
>>62542460
Do you hope if you repeat bullshit like this enough /k/ will suddenly forget everything it knows about weapons?

Fuck off to twitter with those tactics.
>>
>>62542460
lotta people here who currently or formerly got paychecks signed by the DoD; they are emotionally invested in the idea of USA superiority and it would cause them irreparable psychological damage to change their mind
>>
>>62541477
Lovely hyper sonic missile. I'm sure my pops will buy it. But what does the US gain by fighting Yemen? It's a shipping route from Europe to the East. What do we care? Ultimately, decisions are made for reasons of political economy and there is no benefit analysis (even ignoring cost) that makes Yemen a desirable target for an Operation like Iraqi Oil Freedom.
>>
>>62542460
Ballistics don't count and have never counted.
>>
File: 1708886304678129.jpg (15 KB, 640x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>62544131
>Lovely hyper sonic missile. I'm sure my pops will buy it. But what does the US gain by fighting Yemen? It's a shipping route from Europe to the East. What do we care? Ultimately, decisions are made for reasons of political economy and there is no benefit analysis (even ignoring cost) that makes Yemen a desirable target for an Operation like Iraqi Oil Freedom.
>>
File: fc980c.jpg (212 KB, 2074x1382)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>62545206
No fucking way. I only use Japanese-made keyboards.
>>
File: file.jpg (207 KB, 1616x1080)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>62541477
I think it validates the survivability of ground launchers (as has Ukraine in general) in the face of even persistent MALE ISR. AML PrSM launchers hiding in the Japanese islands off Taiwan are going to be a huge threat to any landing operation. However, on the other hand, any missile raid would have to be very large to get through the PLN defense networks and hit targets.
>>
>>62541477
What type of missile is that? Besides Iranian, I assume.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.