[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I ordered a Partizan anorak from Frontowiec in Poland, everything's fine except that it's way too dark. Especially the yellowish brown is so dark that it looks somewhat like Flecktarn.

It's a reproduction, but still definitely the leto version, so it should be much lighter in color. Can anyone recommend a shop that sells proper partizan gear? I paid 20€ for shipping and it took a while for some reason so I'm a bit pissed
>>
>>62544787
Cool fantasy world map anon
>>
>>62544787
Well you *could* try to wash some color out of it. Either with "white clothes" washing powder or adding a dash of bleach to the washer.
>>
>>62544888
*overworld music plays*
>>
>>62545148
I thought about this but it seems risky. So far i decided to ask the shop first if they have any brighter variants or see if anyone knows a good source for a proper partizan jacket
>>
>>62544787
Post an actual photo, because now I'm wondering how bad it is.
>>
>>62545651
At work, i'll post one later
>>
>>62544787
>I ordered a Partizan anorak from Frontowiec in Poland
That's what you get, should have ordered MAPA instead, pleb.
>>
>>62545651
I don't know what black magic is at work here, but in photos, it looks a lot brighter and almost normal. At least that explains the photos in the webshop and i didn't get scammed on purpose by those polacks, at least not in that case
>>
>>62547263
Learn what a flash is.
>>
>>62547279
Obviously I'm not talking about the flash anon
>>
>>62547263
Post a photo anyway.

What's the fabric like? Is it stiff? How thick is it? Still talking about the fabric, don't post dickpics
>>
File: a23.png (1.02 MB, 617x822)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>62547536
I'm no expert but i think it's mostly synthetic with a bit of cotton, very flexible. Apparently they don't label them in Poland, except a label that says it's made in poland. The fabric is ok, no military gear, but ok. Seams and cuffs seem a bit cheap though, but for the price it's ok.

It's also very thin but i'm pretty sure the original is, too, as it's supposed to be worn above a uniform.

If it wasn't for the dark coloring, I'd recommend it.
>>
>>62547603
and for reference, this the jacket i ordered in the webshop.
>>
>>62547603
Like you said, on the photo it looks OK.

The first 5-10 years of SSO Partizans were very thin and lightweight - but that was somewhere between 2000-2010's. Then at some point they started using heavier fabrics (for whatever reason). Not mentioning other manufacturers starting to copy the pattern, which added to the types of fabric the pattern ended up being available on.

The biggest POS are the ones used on those pseudo tracksuits (which commonly have zippers).
>>
afaik they order their camo fabrics from Belarus. I own their partizan suit.
>>
>>62547746
Can you post a picture? Is it noticably darker than it should be? So far frontowiec didn't answer my mail, i asked for a smaller size, the thing is huge. Haven't mentioned that it's too dark, i was hoping to get a brighter one in a smaller size

>>62547699
Where did you buy the one in the picture?
>>
>>62547773
Sorry, I'm at work currently. Remind me in ~24h
>>
>>62547773
>Where did you buy the one in the picture?

This specific picture I found on Google, but I'm speaking about their quality from personal experience. Fortunately I'm not in possession of one right now.

I think Frontowiec used to sell them a few years ago, but I would recommend it anyway.
>>
>>62547787
>24h
do you work in a sweat-shop in bangladesh? are you the guy who sews these anoraks?
>>
>>62547825
I meant I would NOT, sorry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.