[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What I want to know is can Mossad put lil' bombs into these things?

I am by no means an expert, but I suspecting not really, at least on the newer models. The smaller, slimmer mass of the iPhone makes it more difficult to put explosive material inside without compromising major functions of the phone in a way that would be noticed. The weight difference would also be more likely to be noticed thanks to their ubiquity.
>>
So the kikes are going to be interested in right repair now?
Good good
>>
>>62545572
Anything which has space to contain a battery has space to contain explosives. If your battery life has reduced, especially suddenly, it is possible the Mossad has replaced portions of your phone's battery with explosives.
>>
File: 1716243139526421.webm (3.75 MB, 960x540)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
>>62545572
>>
>>62545572
Smartphones are indeed are very tightly designed with no room to spare. Best you can make custom battery, replace like half with explosives. This amount I think would be enough if explosion happens when victim is talking over that phone. But you would be cutting capacity of the battery in half. So it would be quite visible. Still phone would work.
>>
>>62545572
They only use Samsungs for that bc they come out the factory as bombs anyway, just need a radio controller detonator
>>
>>62545582
>still can't stop Russian/Iranian Shaheeds and Lancets made from Nvidia and Texas instruments chips.
Reminds me of Denuvo situation. Pirates win again, honest customers get dick.
>>
>>62545582
wtf is up with these ghetto beans in the grimy warehouse lol
>>
Yes they can. But don't worry, you can only get killed if you get the "BYEGOY" captcha.
>>
>>62545642

kek
>>
>>62545581
Not only possible, but very likely. How could a portion of the battery just disappear all of a sudden? It's not physically possible
>>
If you didn't know, all lithium-ion batteries can technically be turned into a "bomb".
More like a firecracker, because it is nowhere enough to take out a person. Maybe a person's hand.
Nevertheless, it is indeed dangerous if one was to combine it with C4 or more.
>>
>>62545875
A lithium battery can give you severe burns, but it's not gonna blow your hand and face off.
>>
File: austrian company btw.png (81 KB, 1080x225)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>62545617
ok but how is austria connected to this? and why are they trying to ruin everything good?
>>
>>62545627
>has never watched killer bean
Grim
>>
>>62545572
sure, in theory, but not practically. one would make it into the hands of a repairman and they'd realize that something was fucked up with them. then everyone would check theirs.
it only works if you have injected yourself into the supply chain.
>>
>>62545572

I have serviced many iphones, can confirm there is mossad explosives in all of them. I even replace them as a part of basic maintenance to make sure they work when needed.
>>
>>62545572
this whole thing has been tickling me since the pagers went off. just when i think i've got over how funny it is, i'm then in public standing in a queue and the thought of it comes to mind and i make a strange grumbling noise like a weirdo as i try to stop myself from laughing about it.
>>
>>62545606
>But you would be cutting capacity of the battery in half. So it would be quite visible. Still phone would work.
If you got the pagers with reduced battery capacity from the get-go, you’d just assume it was normal. Even if the pagers were advertised with the capacity of, say, double what you got, one could always assume they just got stiffed by an unscrupulous salesman with cheap chink batteries, not assume there was something suspicious about it.

What I really want to know is how mossad intercepted all the pager shipments with nobody being the wiser. Hezbollah must be EXTREMELY compromised for this to go off without a hitch.
>>
>>62546536
>What I really want to know is how mossad intercepted
You're assuming that it wasn't Mossad who ordered the pagers from within Hezbollah in the first place.
You're assuming it wasn't Mossad who from within Hezbollah decided everyone needs new pagers.

Also supposedly the pagers detonated moments after a message was sent, with the detonation possibly being somehow triggered by that certan message. You'd assume that it wasn't Mossad within Hezbollah leadership who the sent message.
>>
File: 1711099351665343.png (292 KB, 1229x892)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
Probably, but considering how most smartphones in third world countries run Android and Android phones tend to be easier to disassemble I doubt they would do it now that Hezbollah is expecting bombs in electronics.
>>
>>62546536
And you're also assuming that it wasn't Mossad from within Hezbollah who did the sabotaging after the pagers have arrived.
>>
>>62546615
wait until you hear about 0 day exploits
>>
>>62545871
Clone phone and replace with your "augmented" one, and if your messing with it to get the battery to overheat and set of some ((heat sensitive explosives)) you can make it think it has a 100% battery
>>
>>62545582
Why do gay niggers from outer space have to put hideous søyjaks into everything?
>>
>>62545572
The issue isn't that hiding a bomb inside a smart phone is massively more difficult than inside a pager on a technical level. It's figuring out which smart phones you need to booby trap. Since they're super ubiquitous personal items, you can't really predict which ones a Hezbollah member might acquire ahead of time.

The pagers turned out to be such a novel security threat because they're an uncommon piece of electronics that Hezzbollah was acquiring and distributing in a centralized fashion.
>>
>>62546536
>What I really want to know is how mossad intercepted all the pager shipments with nobody being the wiser.
Hezbollah went out seeking some slimy company to sell them pagers batch and they found shell company set up by Mossad...
https://www.dw.com/en/two-european-firms-in-focus-of-hezbollah-pager-explosions/a-70248830
>>
>>62547636
Smartphones are also super sophisticated sensor devices. With bugged smartphones you can easily check if its used by person you need.
After the deed you explode all other smartphones when nobody carrying them.
>>
File: Spy_VS_Spy.png (197 KB, 731x551)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>62547763
>Smartphones are also super sophisticated sensor devices. With bugged smartphones you can easily check if its used by person you need.
This. Though on the other hand, smart phones are a lot easier to compromise remotely. Either by tracking or decrypting their radio emissions through signals intelligence, of compromising the device's software with a cyber attack. Usually you're better off taking the high tech approach to subverting more high tech devices.

That's why the pagers looked like such a fool proof security measure from Hezbollah's POV. Can't listen in on a device that doesn't broadcast and is too simple to hack. They just forgot that this isn't a defense against old timey Spy VS Spy bullshit that involves physically tampering with something covertly.
>>
>>62545881
I don't see people freaking out about vapes the same way and those have been legit killing people for awhile now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.