[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: toofar.jpg (81 KB, 1185x670)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>Met a fresh face 18 year old on a dating app
>His parents kicked him out
>Letting him stay at my place
>Been making him take HRT
>Recently had him start laser hair removal
>He has to wear outfits I provide when home
>Keep him on a carefully crafted diet and exercise regiment
>Has to suck me whenever I want
>Told him last week he has to start wearing a cage for 5 hours a day as we measured everything up and ordered
>this morning after the morning bj he silently cries down there for a few minutes.
I've taken my feminization fetish. I'm the bad guy. Honestly feel guilty now, any why to get his life back on track, gonna sit him down and have a talk. Just had his 6th LHR treatment last week, I'm probably gonna be sued, I can eat that. Just wanna make it right.
>>
>>35465363
Literally just cuddle him tonight and stroke his hair and ask him what he really wants and then do that
>>
>>35465363
>all this shit
why didn't you just transition?
>>
>tfw no groomer daddy to pay for your transition
>I'm too hon for anyone to even give me the time of day
It's not fair.
>>
>>35465374
That's the plan, but I've done some pretty irreversible things. The hair removal can't be undone. Piercings will heal, tattoos can be removed these days. Honestly not sure about the HRT, its been 18 months.
>>
>>35465439
which tats and piercings? and are you sure it wasn't only the chastity cage "he" was crying over
>>
>>35465363
does he look like a girl now
>>
>>35465554
Nipples, Navel, 4 different left ear spots and left brow. Tattooed my Initials on his Left buttock and some degenerate stuff on his inner thighs and pubic mound. Pretty sure he's crying over he general situation in life. I'll know tonight.
>>35465563
With the right angles, I have a femnazation fetish and that was the intention. All in all, I've probably spent around twenty thousand dollars with the LRH, tattoos, clothes, HRT, fitness coach, masseuse, makeup, jewellery and generally taking care of him.
>>
>>35465617
What is you job?
>>
>>35465617
Keep us updated
>>
>>35465617
>Nipples, Navel, 4 different left ear spots and left brow. Tattooed my Initials on his Left buttock and some degenerate stuff on his inner thighs and pubic mound.
i mean this is some pretty extreme stuff. tattooing your initials and "some degenerate stuff" on a person is clearly seeing them a subhuman, or at least lesser than you. the piercings are also very invasive to demand. yikes
>>
>>35465617
is he trans/gender non conforming in any way or did he agree just because he was kicked out
>Pretty sure he's crying over he general situation in life.
idk, if he initially refused to go through all that then that would make sense if he didn't then he might just not like the chastity stuff or not like u or maybe he's just sad because he was kicked out at 18 and his family probably hates him who knows
>>
>>35465631
What kind of job do you think some absolute degenerate that can drop 20k on a stranger and is confident he can survive a lawsuit from someone's life he objectively ruined would have?
>>
>>35465679
NTA but something in tech, very well paid ?
I mean the only indicator is money technically.
>>
>>35465679
he didn't ruin his life her parents did when they kicked him out at fucking 18
>>
>>35465363
why can't women be ever into such shit
>>
>>35465363
least insane repper
>>
>>35465363
Wow this totally real experience is insane dude. I'm sure you would NOT want this to happen to you, in fact you'd rather DIE than to be force-femmed. Just the thought makes you disgusted and you've spent approximately 0 hours masturbating to this fetish.
>>
>>35465639
I agree its invasive, but saying I see him as subhuman is too much.
>>35465649
He was enthusiastic about everything but the pubic mound tattoo.
>>35465694
No, I'm pretty sure it's my fault for taking advantage of someone in a shitty situation.
>>35465631
It involves very large amounts of concrete and the ocean.
>>35465717
>>35465709
lol
>>
>>35465761
What Is the pubic mound tattoo
>>
>>35465761
>I agree its invasive, but saying I see him as subhuman is too much.
i mean it depends on what you had tattooed on him. your description of "some degenerate stuff", knowing full well the power you have over him, so he doesn't have any leverage to say no, makes it pretty hard to believe the tats came from a place of viewing him as equal to you
>He was enthusiastic about everything but the pubic mound tattoo.
what did you get tattooed on him? across all tattoos. also why do you insist on male pronouns for him. but if he was enthusiastic about everything, you shouldn't feel any guilt. like, what is this
>>
>>35465617
>tattoos
Gross wtf is wrong with you, do you have a feminization fetish or a vandalism fetish
>>
>>35465782
>You shouldn't feel guilty for taking advantage of some youth you have power over.
Sociopath much?
>>
>>35465799
i don't even know how to respond to this. this post was not made in good faith, so it's obviously not worth responding to

but literally in my only other paragraph in the post i gave OP shit for demanding things of his bottom knowing full well that the power dynamic meant the bottom doesn't have the leverage o say know. i said that with nearly that exact phrasing. yet you see me say "but if he was enthusiastic about everything, you shouldn't feel any guilt" (literal exact quote), and call me a sociopath for it? i also notice your greentext is a strawman putting words in my mouth, because the actual words i said is too inconvenient for you to acknowledge. why are you such a disingenuous cunt. trolled me hard i guess
>>
>>35465363
You need to teach your little girl to be respectful of her daddy. Big girls don't cry.
>>
>>35465363
larp but at least this one is anti-HRT
>>
>>35465363
I have been saying this for fucking years chasers are groomers and its disgusting. You are why gate keeping must exist.
>>
>>35465782
You said it yourself
>the power you have over him
Everything he agreed too could easily be because he has nowhere to go and his family is pretty bad. Every bit of enthusiasm could just be a result of our power imbalance. I use male pronouns because we joke around that calling him a girl is "cringe". Just the sobbing this morning made it really hit me.
>>
>>35465850
so the enthusiasm was fake, except he couldn't manage to feign enthusiasm for the pubic mound tattoo? also i guess you refuse to specify what you got tatted on him
>>
>>35465858
They got "pussy" tatted on the public mound.
>>
>>35465843
>>35465843
i am a chaser and i don't have any of these fetishes. i think pierced nipples are cool if they're the horizontal bar piercing or whatever, but i would never suggest them, nor expect any tranny to have them. i don't have a feminization fetish, since in a perfect world, trannies would be born as dickgirls. i just view trannies as girls with dicks. it's not even a fetish for me, since it's just genital preference. if i had the resources and opportunity, i probably would ask if they want to be a tranny. but if asking someone who wants to be adopted if they want to be a tranny isn't allowed, cause of the perceived pressure, then idk what to say. sorry i guess
>>
>>35465439
Even if he doesn't want,it he needs to experience high dose HRT for at least 36 months before making up his mind.
>>
>>35465363
Make sure to get him on finasteride alongside the estrogen.
>>
Op post pic of your slave girl (male)
>>
>>35465850
i mean if u met him through grindr i doubt he would've been upset abt being feminized, that place is full of faggots; u both didn't match coincidentally thats for sure.
i think u went too hard with the degradation fetish, try to do some aftercare hug him and kiss him be nicer treat her better, boy
>>
>>35465363
i want this to happen to me so bad i would give up everything just to be a little boytoy thing on estrogen i dont want to detransition i dont want to study i just want to be hiki in peace... is the least i deserve for going through male puberty
>>
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-teen-stud-nephew-day-01
>>
>>35465858
Stylized "Fin de la línea" inside a floral heart, has floral themed arrows pointing towards his penis with the Portuguese and Spanish words for flaccid, useless, tiny, empty and withered branch written inside, Main heart has vines extending towards the navel.
>>
>>35465932
Would you let your owner remove your penis?
>>
>>35465941
>"Fin de la línea"
>end of the line
sounds based to me. if he didn't like it, he didn't like it, though. not cool for pushing him to get it
>>
>>35465943
i dont think so... maybe my balls tho, im agamp
>>
>>35465761
If a teenager is enthusiastic about being feminized they aren’t cis, so I think there are weak chances they will resent you for their body modification, but you abused a position of power in order to coerce someone in need for your own benefit.
The least you could do is give them an opportunity to live a better happier life.
>>
File: tammy.png (142 KB, 1080x479)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>35465936
Anons do you have a Tammy in your life?
>>
>>35465968
Literature nerds are truly another breed. There is so much other visual content for nearly every fetish and these dudes want to read.
>>
>>35465958
He destroyed some homeless teenage sex toy. It's hillarious and hot. Don't try to ruin it by putting consent into it. He forced that twink to become sex slave girlie and it will never have a normal life. When it gets old and ugly and is no linger useful for sex it will kill itself.
>>
>>35465982
The kid still deserves a chance anon, op should most definitely start helping him or her build safety nets rather than delaying the inevitable breakdown and relational collapse. Besides the fact that they can cry emphasizes they still have an ego, and thus there’s still a self worth in the teenager meaning they are not broken, they still have a speck of yearning for something better and of knowledge that something about this is wrong. They have not fully dehumanized themselves like you are dehumanizing them.
>>
>>35465941
>Making your sex toy get a permanent reminder he will never breed in his native language.
Absolutely savage.
>>
>>35466024
Nah this dumb homeless teen needs to be mentally abused and deformed for sexual pleasure of older men. He's an adult he should be able to defend himself if needed. If he had value as a male the family would have kept him ala China and the one child policy. He lost fair and square and is just fodder for the rapists and perverts now who want to extract as much sexual value as possible out of a twink before it goes bad.
>>
>>35465982
No, If you maintain proper diet and exercise you can avoid becoming a hon at 30 while on HRT. I know diet and exercise is a foreign concept to nearly every tranny, but it can be done. Most of humanity require time and effort to be attractive.
>>
>>35465363
Jesus I wish someone did this to me when I was young. too late for me to ever pass now
>>
>>35465363
You know what bugs me out the most here ? The piercing recovery, in ears they take 6 months to a years to heal, 4 in the same hear ? Unless you're at least a nurse and done it over 2 years, his ear must be infected ans scarred to shit, genuinely terrifying, imagine having a slave and not taking the utmost care of it

Same but to a lesser extent for the tattoos

What HRT regimen ? Do you test her blood and liver ?
Do you protect her from sun exposure after laser ??

Also don't make her sleep with the cage on, she needs good sleep

You sound like an amateur in this

And you're a lawyer if it wasn't obvious already
>>
>>35465439
Tell me he can stop the HRT, That’s the best thing you can do for him right now longer. He’s on the more irreversible it will be.
>>
>>35466365
I've been taking the utmost care of him. Everything is getting professionally done. I've spared no expense. The only thing I was unsure about was the HRT, but my city has a ton of resources related to HRT. Every tattoo, piercing shop and Hair Removal provider teaches you about aftercare. Unless you're getting it done in those dingy street side shops. This entire situation is happening because I've realized I'm in the wrong and actually care about his future and well being. >>35466437
This will probably happen, going to take him to his favorite place for dinner tonight then have a good sit down talk about the future and our relationship when we get home.
>>
>>35466491
sad to see a bottom stop HRT. hope they enjoy twinkdeath and balding
>>
>>35466491
This is good, I’m glad to see you actually care about his feelings and make it up to him
>>
>>35466524
Cope I have good hair genetics so I won’t bald
>>
>>35465363
christ this was upsetting to read
having to watch someone destroy your body like that just to have a place to live... actual nightmare fuel
>>
>>35466491
I don't get how you didn't address things immediately when you saw him sobbing. Why the waiting?
>>
>>35466614
As things get worse in this country, there is going to be more and more of this.
>>
>>35466616
I have a job. Not the kind of job I can just not show up too.
>>
>>35466614
u havent watched anything dumbass op did and for all we know the dude's probably trans the tattoo and piercing stuff is weird i agree tho
>>
>>35466614
Unironically how it is in Thailand. The youngest boy troons to make money for the family and ideally marry a wealthy foreigner. OP is basically taking part in ladyboy culture
>>
>>35466635
>u havent watched anything dumbass
I said it was nightmare fuel to imagine having someone destroy your body and knowing any objections would leave you homeless
please read properly next time
>>
>>35466648
is this seriously a thing? damn
>>
>>35466625
>>35466614
this is a fetish bait thread you dumb mongs
do you think this actually happened????
>>
>>35466630
>hey, I've got an emergency at home and can't come in today

Bro, I'm pushing 40 and I've been the sole contributor at major corps. Unless shit is going to hit the fan if you don't do your job today, you are allowed to have personal/family emergencies. People with kids do it way too often.

If he is important to you, you would put him first.
>>
>>35466614
its erotica fanfic you autist
>>
>>35466673
is it? where can i read it
>>
>>35465363
I wanna do this, but have someone who really really wants to transition, then provide them transition but slowdown key areas. Make them an aesthetically pleasing hon, a perfect mogbait wife.
>>
>>35466700
>>35465363
>>
>>35466663
Yeah. They start doing sex work living as ladyboys because their family is poor. They troon, leave the village and go to the big city, work a brothel and hope they marry a foreigner. Its actually really fucked up but for some reason Western trannies idolize Thai ladyboys
>>
>>35466707
you deserve to die
>>
File: 1681199600335090.jpg (150 KB, 1139x1133)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>35466713
>for some reason Western trannies idolize Thai ladyboys
maybe because it's a better fate than going through male puberty,,,
>>
>>35466727
Except a lot of the ladyboys arent trans. They will still deal with dysphoria having to go through female puberty… also, sex work is awful and incredibly dangerous and I seriously doubt you have the lofe experience to say that.
>>
>>35466747
the existential horror of looking in the mirror and knowing that if you'd been allowed to go through puberty normally you'd have turned out like a strong man but now you're this weak pathetic creature might even be worse than just being trans
because at least when you're trans you can't point the finger at anyone but nature
there wasn't anyone who *did* it to you
>>
>>35466580
why did that trigger you so badly
>>
So a retarded teen gets booted by his family at 18, meets a rich older dude on Grindr, rich guy says he's gonna feminize him if he lives with him, retarded 18 year old agrees. The dude didn't have to move in with some pervert, he could have just sucked some dicks untill he found a job. Y'all act like he's being held hostage.
>>
>>35466614
I think its very very hot.

Every twink should have it's body exploited on e they turn 18 and used in sickening ways by perverted older men until they're no longer sexually valuable.
>>
>>35466874
Exactly. Also, being basically forced fem just to go into prostitution because youre family is poor is just a nightmare.
>>
>>35466491
You're based. He's much better off with you than in the streets getting raped and stabbed.
If you care about his future, get him to learn a trade or some work experience, you probably have some contacts to get him in a nice office position.
>>
>>35466921
It’s?!?!?!
>>
>>35466912
Yeah desu I've been in a similar situation to op's guy (currently in a relationship with a guy in his 30s as a recent 21 year old) as a similarly retarded twink with a bad history and I'm just glad to have a safety net and someone I can rely on bc I can't on myself. My random crying fits personally are more about myself and my shit life than feeling exploited, personally I feel my relationship is quite fair for both parties, I get someone to protect me from the fact I'm a mentally ill worthless idiot and he gets a weak-willed toy
>>
So could there actually be legal repercussions for something like this? With all the body mods, it'd be hard to argue he was forced into it. It sounds like OP just leaves him at home when he's working lso the bottom bitch could easily just steal all his shit and leave. I bet OP even has an extra car sitting in his garage.
>>
>>35465363
it's should have been me dammit I would even want srs please do this to me
>>
>>35467298
Yeah if OP's victim decided he wanted to press charges, they could make something stick. He could claim it was nonconsensual, he could claim abuse, or it could be construed as a prostitution/sex-trafficking type of deal
>>
>>35465439
You don't even know, he could have been crying from happiness.
>>
>be 18 old femboy
>Kicked out for being femboy
>Meet rich daddy on Grindr
>He pays for my hrt, hair removal.
>Buys me clothes, jewelry.
>Hired a personal trainer, dietitian and masseuse for me
>Gets me naughty piercings
>Slutty tattoos, hesitate once because of how extreme one is
>Get the tattoo because I'm daddies good girl lol cringe amirite
>Daddy orders me a cock cage for my useless tiny dried up femcock
>One morning when pleasing daddy with my mouth like a good girl, haha so cringe, I cry tears of joy about how happy I am and how good he's been to me.
>>
>>35465639
Not OP but seeing the amount of self harm scars on this board I really don't give a fuck about respecting any of you because the things I'd do to you by not giving a fuck about your feelings pale in comparison to what you do to yourself.
>>
>>35467583
>>35467587
Based and happypill mind
>>
>>35467761
delusional
>>
I'd be okay with something like this if I get my ffs paid for.
already 19 tho so I'm damaged goods
>>
>>35467982
I’m 20 ;~;
>>
>>35467982
Same, only thing I'd do differently is ask to be put through school.
>>
>>35467982
Same except I’m 20 and look vaguely old and miserable
>>
>>35467982
>>35467991
>>35468010
>>35468106
No you don't. His body is permanently altered, every time he goes to pee he'll see a reminder of how low he is written above his genitals. Could you even imagine seeing a constant reminder that you are the end of you family lineage and that your dick is useless and small every time you shower or piss? Then looking at your pierced up head and nipples as some old dude calls you into his bedroom for your daily semen injection.
>>
>>35468323
giwtwm
>>
>>35468356
sometimes i feel like people like you are even more evil than people like op
>>
>>35468415
How is op evil? He is literally providing everything for someone who would otherwise be on the street. If he doesn't want to indulge in ops degenerate body destroying fetish, dude can just fucking leave. Op sounds like he is not home, just go.
>>
>>35468544
you just said it yourself, he would otherwise be in the street. plus the kid literally got rejected and kicked out by his parents, which put him in a very vulnerable place emotionally too. taking advantage and abusing somebody's desparation and doing nightmare shit to them is not acceptable just because he could technically leave.

your half-assed justification could be applied to pretty much any abusive relationship. op's not absolved of any responsibility for his choices or actions just because the kid allowed it to happen.

and he himself seems aware of this, so idk why you're out here stumping for him
>>
>>35468323
>Could you even imagine seeing a constant reminder that you are the end of you family lineage and that your dick is useless and small every time you shower or piss?
Literally what HRT has done to me. Also if my family wanted a lineage they shouldn't have undermined eachother for three fucking generations.
>>
>>35465363
this is a larp ofc which makes me even less concerned with people saying im wrong for wishing this was me
this would be a massive improvement from my current life
giwtwm
>>
>>35466667
u right, but tell me this hasn’t happened or will be a threat of happening more as we enter The Greater Depression.tm when the fetish is literally force femming and a larger aspect of the fetish is force femming non consensually.
Almost like how consuming pedophilic porn makes someone more likely to commit pedophilia ya know.
>>
>>35468728
>>35466673
>>35465840
I dunno, I've heard some pretty fucked up stories that turned out to be true, the women with a blacked fetish that literally brought over black students to fuck her teen daughter, the guy who had a sex slave in a shed in his back yard for decades and even had a child with her, that school girl in a barrel story. Crazy shit happens and it sounds like OP is remorseful for what he's done. Reminds me of those rich Arabs that fly Instagram models over to shit on and mock them.
>>
>>35468619
>nightmare shit
a grindr degenerate taking hrt, having tattoos and... piercings????? ................ booooooo how scaryyyyy
what the hell are you doing here fr you sound like a chuddy there's way worse shit than being a tranny
>>
>>35468877
the real test of larp is what op says when they come back after talking or whether they continue posting at all
if it is a larp it's honestly a pretty good one. i'll risk admitting i've been fooled.
>>
>>35468964
Bruh you've been jaded by porn and internet pervert echochambers to the point where you have completely lost your perception of acceptable behavior. I'd also bet good money that you have very little real sexual experience, and none whatsoever with anything close to what OP's talking about
>>
File: 1702745544101523.jpg (51 KB, 736x541)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>35469033
it seems consensual dude idk what to tell you
also i don't see porn i'm sterilized it's just that i'm seeing it from my (tranny) perspective and just the tattoos i think are shitty but everything else is good or meh at worse. you on the other hand are seeing it from the perspective of a cishet guy in which case yeah its horrifying but the dude in question is most definitely neither cis nor heterosexual so idk what the hell are y'all whining abt. if this shit is real in the first place, u don't come across with a dude like OP by accident LOL they're most likely into the same stuff
>>
>>35466041
I hate men
>>
File: 1200px-Dream_icon.png (30 KB, 600x600)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>35468619
let's be real for a second, why would an 18 year old fag be worried abt his masculinity, bloodline or anything like that lol why is this thread full of breeding obsessed chuds rolf
>>
>>35469033
>Bruh you've been jaded by porn
post your browser history
>>
>>35468323
>every time he goes to pee he'll see a reminder of how low he is written above his genitals.
He should pee sitting down anyways
>>
>>35465363
>18 year old on a dating app
did you ID him?
you might've just groomed a child bro
>>
>>35470226
If he was a minor he could just sue his parents so i'm sure it's really unlikely
>>
>>35465704
I'm a woman into this thing but in reverse - I want to take an FTM and sculpt him into a terrifying demonic brute that acts a gentleman to me alone.
>>
>>35470239
even if you're not a minor your parents need to give you a minimum amount of time to leave, it would take at least a month to actually evict the child legally
sounds like he left voluntarily which explains why he got groomed so easily
>>
>>35465915
you i know you
>>
OP here, on my way home now, got reservations and gonna go out for a nice dinner. I'll fill all of you in on how things turn out tonight when I'm free and decompressed. We did not meet through grindr, but a fetish dating website
.>>35470301
Now this seems totally impossible, but good luck.
>>35470226
I did not ID him when talking through the website. Methods of communication flowed like this. Website messaging, Discord, Text messaging then Meeting in real life. Our first irl meeting we exchanged Information like ID and STD test, his friends were aware he was meeting me. He was 18 when I saw his ID. Was hoping for some input from anyone whose
experienced either side of this kind of situation. >>35467203
came close, but did not elaborate much.
>>35466669
I'm the only person with the training to do my specific job. If I ever don't show up, I need to give at least 72 hours of warning so they can fly someone in to take my place.
>>
>>35470549
>impossible
nooooo, don't say that...
>>
>>35465363
u should get him neutered kek

>>35466365
>Unless you're at least a nurse and done it over 2 years, his ear must be infected ans scarred to shit
maybe shower more than once a month if you get infected that easily

>>35468323
giwtwm...

>>35469006
idk how u stay sane without assuming everything is a larp by default lol
>>
>>35470549
hey op. what you did was very messed up. but the only choice you have is to make it right as best you can. give the kid freedom to do what he wants, to look how he wants, etc. but don’t stop supporting him. you got him into this mess now you gotta get him out of it. i’m not trying to be mean, but awful people exist and you’re one of them. you can either die as one or redeem yourself. please do the right thing.
>>
>>35471631
>please do the right thing
and neuter him kek
>>
>>35467532
Really depends on the state and how rich OP is. OP could just write a check and make the kid sign an NDA or something.
>>
>>35471631
Why can't people make up their mind? If 18 is not old enough to to own up to your choices, then when is? If the kid was kicked out when he turned 18, then he was probably aware that was gonna happen and should have had a job lined up, anything. If 18 is old enough to join the military, pay taxes, transition ect ect. Then it's old enough to get into a toxic relationship with a much older and socially more powerful partner. Unless OP is holding him against his will, then no one is at fault other than the tranny.
>>
Heyy op if this doesn’t work out, are you interested in tiny Asian femboys??
>>
>>35470549
>I'm the only person with the training to do my specific job. If I ever don't show up, I need to give at least 72 hours of warning so they can fly someone in to take my place.
larp.
>>
>>35470549
>I'm the only person with the training to do my specific job. If I ever don't show up, I need to give at least 72 hours of warning so they can fly someone in to take my place.
what could this be...
>>
>>35471805
Probably an underwater welder or something. Those dudes don't quit.
>>
>>35471837
ywnbaw (you will never be a welder)
>>
>>35471837
>80-130k a year
How difficult is it to get into this industry and is it twinkhon friendly?
>>
>>35471779
of course it’s old enough to get into a toxic relationship. of course there are probably a thousand different things the kid could/should have done. same applies to rape victims, but it doesn’t make it any more their fault. ultimately, op was using his position of power to groom a vulnerable kid into being his fetish object, and op should have known that it was a messed up thing to do. i don’t know how old you are, but 18 year olds aren’t exactly known for their rational thinking. i was almost in a similar situation to the kid, and if i was given that same offer i would have taken it. it’s not his fault he needed help.
>>
>>35471868
You need to be both deep water scuba certified and a welder. Imo you'd be better off going into the energy industry, I'm interning this summer at a wind farm as a tech, and if everything goes well I'll be making 140k as a field engineer at that company once I graduate with my BSME.
>>
>>35471792
>Here we see an Anon who can't comprehend employment more important than working at Wendy's
You realize jobs like crane operators, surgeons, elevator technicians, underwater construction, high altitude lineman don't have a supply of readily available employees waiting the the bream if someone calls out sick?
>>
>>35471787
based
>>
You could marry him and make him your wife and take care of him if you wanna make it to him.
>>
>>35465863
I’ve had my cock snipped off and somehow this seems more extreme
>>
>>35472932
Rude
>>
Where OP? How long does it take to eat, break your subs heart then comeback?
>>
>>35473963
i know. i’m starting to think it may have been a larp, but maybe i’m just coping cause i’m scared to believe it isn’t
>>
>>35473963
drive home, wait for twink to get ready, drive to dinner, eat, drive home, talk for several hours
>>
>>35474173
Don't forget, if things go well there will probably be a few hours of hardcore bussy pounding. Might be if things go bad too. We probably won't here from OP for a while
>>
>>35474066
it's probably a good thing if this was a larp, possibly a very fucked up situation if it's real
>>
But it's fun to read!
>>
File: come on now.jpg (26 KB, 622x348)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Yeah fuck that unless I get prove of >>35465617 this is just another one of those bad larps. Come on now OP, if you want to post your smut writing somewhere under the guise that it's real, at least post it somewhere on reddit or twitter where I can save it and come back to it later...
>>
>>35465631
professional 4chan larper
>>
>>35470549
well OP, we're waiting
>>
>>35475468
you're stupid. screenshots, or what i do, which every modern browser has, is use control+s to save the page. just wait until it archives and then control+s
i do this for every thread i post in and all the good ones i read
if you open all the images by clicking on them before saving it also saves the high res version of all the images
>>
If OP doesnt come back and post an update then he's a larping repper who made this thread to goon to his force fem fetish
>>
File: 1708936377834634.jpg (179 KB, 874x889)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>35465363
this is kind of sad, I do think that you can work through it though. Just have to make sure what he wants. Ask him what he really wants, and tell him you are here for him whatever he wants to do.

You did make him dependent on you, so you should maybe help him get independent if he wants but a part of me thinks he probably didn't mind it THAT much if he was taking HRT for months.

After that talk, if you stay together, you should talk about his future and if wants to go to college/ get a job etc. Its not good if he's just living as your wife but with no security for when you get bored.

A good relationship builds both people up, even if its BDSM shit like this.
>>
>>35470549
why has this taken so long where'd OP go
>>
>>35477115
hopefully he left to collect his larp points. but i have this primal fear that he did something irrational because we made him feel bad…
>>
>>35477115
OP's waiting for ChatGPT to generate the next chapter of the story
>>
>>35477851
lol
>>
>>35465639
People do this stuff all the time, objectification is a really common fetish.
>yikes
Please go back to Tumblr
>>
>>35476185
This is bad advice.
>>
>>35477903
>People do this stuff all the time, objectification is a really common fetish.
purposely seeking out a relationship dynamic is obviously not the same as being forced into it else you remain homeless
>>yikes
>Please go back to Tumblr
who even comes up with these strawmen. did you create that one all on your own? how do you even know that "yikes" is popular (or originated from???) tumblr? why should anyone give a fuck about your favorite buzzword being popular on a platform you're insecure about browsing? but go off, king
>>
>>35477941
>purposely seeking out a relationship dynamic is obviously not the same as being forced into it else you remain homeless
That is true, I concede. The actual desires aren't that strange though.
>>
op is never coming back...
>>
>>35465363
This is horrible i hope the guys doing alright now
>>
OP here, turns out he's(she maybe) has been under going pretty strong gender dysphoria and was worried I'd abandon them if a transition takes place. We're going to a local Transgender resource center tomorrow. Also discussing options for higher education. Yeah yeah, I've seen the "male on HRT is trans meme". As far as I can tell, our current relationship is solid and we're both happy and in love and marriage was brought up a few times, I was open to the idea but put it on the back burner until we work out the gender identity and dysphoria problem.. We did discuss our huge age difference a bit. I feel less guilty now.
>>
>>35470452
no you don't
>>
>>35480968
that’s a massive relief. please let us know anything else you can, this is one of the most interesting things i’ve heard in a while. i hope they are happy with you. please ensure they are being honest with you, and not feeling pressured or forced into this.
>>
>>35465363
I would say that you went too far, but honestly, you went too far from "too far"
>>
>>35481144
Sure, I'll update after we go to the resources center. I'm honestly fine with marriage and truly have love in this relationship, but I'm their first major relationship so I want them to be sure about something as binding.
>>35481216
I thought so too, but it looks like that wasn't the issue. Other than the talk about chastity majorly triggering dysphoria.
>>
>>35481276
how did they come to realize out of curiosity? were they hoping you would transition them? and why did they breakdown crying yesterday? please only answer if you know, i don’t want any more pressure put on them.
>>
>>35481415
I didn't pry into when or how dysphoria exactly started. I just wanted to be accepting and asking a question like that seems like a faux pas to me. Sometimes during sex I'd grab his cock and balls in my hand and squeeze them pretty roughly, it was always well received because it'd make him go wild and push back, but learned last night they wanted me to "destroy" them when I did that. Gonna be honest, I'm not too familiar with anything dysphoria related so I don't know if desire for self harm or something like that is common. We go pretty hard so working on separating kink from actual emotional issues is something we are going to work on, My exs wife is a couples therapist and I gave him a call last night to fit us in for some sessions.
>>
>tfw I'll never have a loving, understanding, dominate, rich daddy like OP
Pls stop posting, even if this is a larp, it fucking hurts.
>>
>>35481524
there definitely is something related to hating one’s body and self harm. but i can’t quite say if that is the cause here. it may be that they hoped they would lose their genitalia or its functioning. please take care of them. they need you, you’re their only system of support. make sure everything that happens from now on is consensual, please.
>>
>>35480968
How big is the age gap?
>>
>>35481818
22 years.
>>
>>35465363
The idea of the a person doing this and then regretting it and trying to correct it is somehow almost more disturbing to me than a completelly unrepentant abuser because it means that someone with an actual conscience still did something like this and continued doing it past the point of permanent damage.

I'd feel better if I thought that he was only trying to correct his abuse now because he fears it all coming out some day and has decided that it's less risky than murder or maintaining a slave permanently.
>>
>>35465980
It's honestly so much better to read it though. You see their inner thoughts and the mental aspect is always way hotter than the physical
I used to convert these to jar files to load onto my nokia and secretly read at night. those were the days
>>
>>35482273
People are allowed to make mistakes the way I see it, maybe op didn't realize this was affecting the guy, the guy never bothered to mention it from what I see, and it wasn't until he reached his limit that OP could see something was wrong, this is why communication is important, this could've been avoided if the guy mentioned it, and op's mistake was simply not asking twice.
>>
File: 74rjie.png (205 KB, 656x679)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>35465863
just draw some arrows pointing towards where a pussy would be during normal straight sex. or add a "goes here" or something. problem solved.
>>
>>35482381
but op's boywife is most likely a tranny it's not like he actually cares about the "permanent damage" lol
>>
>>35480968
you seem like a good person op, despite everything. hope all goes well
>>
>>35480968
Hope y'all do fine... im envious...
>>
>>35483973
so true. like i was super sad when i thought this was just some poor cis boy being turned into something he doesn’t want to be so that he didn’t have to sleep on the streets. but now that i know it’s (possibly) just a trans girl who lucked out i get filled with jealousy.
>>
OP here, I understand some of your judgements, think of me what you will, but I never intended to abuse my position of stability over anyone. We had been discussing the subject of moving in for a while after learning she was going to be kicked out. I never threatened or pressured her into anything and everything we do is mutual and consenting. I know on the outside looking in and even my own view was that I was taking advantage of someone for my own gain, but we've been in a relation ship for a for months before the move in and after nearly 20 hours of talking about our time together, fucking, her crying into my chest. I'm confident this has nothing to do with our power dynamic and she reassured me over and over that all the crazy sex shit we do is her kink too. Our Three year anniversary is in July. After reading everything in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that every one on /lgbt/ might be a little crazy. Everyone have a great rest of your lives and keep on living.
>>
>>35484145
well, you’re certainly right about us being crazy. this has been one of the most interesting and thought provoking threads i’ve been part of. enjoy yourselves, take care of her, and live life to its fullest.
>>
>>35484145
I'm glad she was able to open up to you. please take care of her
>>
>>35484145
it's mostly the chuddies op... most ppl who actually frequent this board were always rooting 4 u...
>>
>>35484145
I'm happy it was a good ending!! the age difference is weird but you can make it work lol.
>>
>>35484037
yeah wth being a hiki would be so good im uncapable of doing anything by myself :(
>>
>>35465363
Got to Pedophile counseling.
>>
>>35487192
>She was 17 years, 11 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds old you suck fuck.
You act like women and femboys don't love taking dick from people older than them.
>>
>>35488045
Hey! >:(

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.