[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

previously: >>35455470

quarter century edition!!!

thread for cis women dating trans women & trans women dating cis women

QOTT: It's lesbian visibility weak! Regardless of your letter, when have you been most ~visible~ recently?

NO ARGUING!! NO DRAMA!! NO TRANSPHOBIA!! NO T4T POSTING!! NO YAOI!!
if you don't like c4t/t4c get out!! not every space is made for you!! there are other places you can be!! please respect the purpose of this thread and be nice

Tagmap: https://tagmap.io/tag/c4t
>>
>>35513145
boyfriend now!
>>
>>35513145
i can't imagine there's really any cis women looking for tranners irl let alone on this board
>>
Reposting this. This "cis f are only into hons" shit is embarrassing. We get it, you're jealous of hypothetical trans women that you're hypothetically prettier than. Airing out your insecurities is the least attractive thing you can do. Especially in front of women you're trying to leave a good impression on.

I hate to say this, but it might be your personality that's pushing women away. Or maybe you do pass better, but passing does not equal being attractive. There's so many factors at play. Of course it's easier to just blame the chad(hon) again, just like in high school. It's incel behavior.

>>35513178
There's plenty. I'm in my early 30s. I've been preferentially dating trans women for the past 10 years. There's not a lot of cis women on 4chan in general. Fewer that actually post instead of lurk.
>>
>>35513279
>There's plenty [...]
that's pretty based actually. if my relationship with my bf ever ends (god forbid), i might try to date women again. i never rly had problems with that before transition but i just kinda assumed cis women are icked out by trans women
>>
>>35513279
>This "cis f are only into hons" shit is embarrassing.
I worry that it's true though or at least largely true. Think about it; most cis women are straight. Being non-straight is a rare sexuality. The closer you look to being a man the wider your dating pool with women is imo. I think that's all it boils down to. Passoids only attract genuine lesbians or bi women which are considerably fewer.
>>
>>35513637
Statistically there could be something there, but there's also a lot to be said for visibility. Many lesbians aren't visible. They're just normal women on the street. If they aren't doing something to be seen, you'd never really notice.
>>
>>35513637
Oh, to continue that thought, I'm cis but I do get a lot more attention from bi women when I act more masc and confident. I still get attention from lesbians but the older butch dykes at the bar I try to pull this at haaaaate me.

If I'm on an anavar cycle or whatever I'll get that bump in T that gives you that cocky confidence boost. Some women are really attracted to that. I'm incredibly stupid though so it often goes over my drunk head. Like, a girl sent me pictures of her cat in her lap in her underwear. I was at work so my mind was in a completely different place and I just talked about how cute her cat was and sent her pictures of my cat. F U M B L E. She must have been so frustrated with me.
>>
>>35513700
That's adorable, I find that kind of endearing actually! But I'm sure not everyone does :(
>>
Another thread, another request into the void for a cis asian gf.

>qott
I am the least visible person on earth

>cis f are only into hons
I really want this to be false but part of me knows there's truth to it.
>>
>>35513926
When will you give up?
>>
>>35514374
I want a cis asian gf too...
>>
>>35514374
When I get a cis asian gf of course.
>>
Better gen:
>>35515425
>>
>>35513145
>QOTT: It's lesbian visibility weak! Regardless of your letter, when have you been most ~visible~ recently?
I’m always visible lol but it’s ok bc I’m hot and started at 18
I went on a solo trip last week and i met a ton of cool ppl
>>
>>35513637
This is mansplaining
>>35513660
Agreed it’s definitely more about visibility
>>
>>35513700
I’ve fumbled literally countless times bc I was too fembrained and couldn’t initiate anything serious
>>
>>35516186
>explanation comes from a trans woman
>mansplaining
Lead paint drinker
>>
Not to belabor the point but responding to last post from last thread.
>theoretical chadhon
They’re not theoretical. They’re everywhere. You know how people say “go outside”, well when I go outside and interact with other trans people that’s what I see. Hons with pretty wives. All over. Extremely common. It’s a bit of a trope.
And by hon I mean actual hons. I just mean a trans woman who is 6’0” or taller and an extremely masculine facial structure. Bonus points for not being on hrt but girlmoding.

If you’re not seeing them I mean it’s fine you’re probably just avoiding those spaces or you’re in an area without many trans people.
>>
>>35516396
Oh didn’t see it was reposted here. Intended response for >>35513279
>>
>>35513660
>Statistically there could be something there, but there's also a lot to be said for visibility. Many lesbians aren't visible.
>>35513145
Yea true like to answer the OP
>>35513145
>QOTT: It's lesbian visibility weak! Regardless of your letter, when have you been most ~visible~ recently?
We were doing PDA stuff and holding hands and kissing in a somewhat secluded but still public area. Anyone looking with two braincells could've figured it out.

>>35513700
>Oh, to continue that thought, I'm cis but I do get a lot more attention from bi women when I act more masc and confident.
I think there's something here and something to the hons that goes beyond just being masculine.
Read this incel theory, it's more or less the opposite of most of their stuff:
>https://incels.wiki/w/Oofy_doofy_theory
>This theory claims that women prefer to date and have relationships with men who are mediocre looking, agreeable or unassertive, effeminate and generally low in perceived mate quality, as compared to blackpill and redpill derived incel theories that emphasize women's tendency towards hypergamous mating.
It's saying a lot of women want to be the "pretty one" in the relationship and also want a submissive, compliant partner who will do things for them. I think a lot of hons fall into this, as do a lot of butches.
Last minute or so of this video is a good example of a butch in this dynamic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us6hJCjiML4
Also note the girl she's dating is no catch.
>>
>>35516570
I am not inspired to put effort into this debate when you're bringing incel talking points and my 600 pound life into the conversation :(

Incels may notice a good point but their pill ideology runs it to the extreme. Sure, some women like to be the pretty one in the relationship. Others are very happy to get the prettiest partner they can get, which comes with its own challenges. That's true. It doesn't mean that women in general prefer to be more attractive than their partner. Especially when what they're attracted to isn't classically attractive.

Some of my cis lesbian friends, from older ones in their late 40s to college kids, also struggle with dating. I think you'd have a lot in common with them when they start to go off about their dating problems.
>>
>>35516367
It’s textbook mansplaining, you have no idea about cis women’s sexual preferences in general because you aren’t cis!
>>
>>35517125
>Incels may notice a good point but their pill ideology runs it to the extreme
Agreed. They're too black and white. Women are diverse and different women are into different things. It's like that blind men prodding the elephant thing.
I think most women aren't into hons. The trope of the bottom chaser with a hot wife who then becomes a hon who then goes straight after completing transition is just so common. It's like, we're in a dating crisis and lots of young people are struggling to date, why does it seem like every bottom chaser and hon has a wife?

Incel theory is one way to get at it. Here's a less crazy one. People with Borderline Personality Disorder don't get divorced more frequently than anyone else. They tend to have long and stable relationships. This is explained by their longterm partners tending to have Avoidant Personality Disorder.
>>
any cisgirls from texas?
>>
>>35517242
you're just calling her a man
>>
>>35517332
No I’m not it’s just a term people use for what she posted
>>
>>35513145
not being visible but im going out this weekend with some friends and i am slightly hoping to pick up some cute girls along the way
>>
>>35516396
John 50s wife isn’t a chaser, she’s a straight woman that got trapped into a LTR with a sociopath
cisf chasers are cute and young
>>
File: theyfab-dilemma.png (229 KB, 556x1285)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>35517587
I think John 50s are chased. If you talk to them it's clear they're not so much sociopaths as extremely submissive and avoidant. Most of them aren't even attracted to women but are too afraid to be gay and go with the flow. Picrel goes into it a bit.

Either way, and how this whole convo started was about the direction of this gen. Should it include all c4t couples. Becuase if it does, it'll be dwarfed by the wives and girlfriends of John 50s. If that's something that's not desired, active steps need to be taken to prevent it from happening. Especially on more moderated places like a potential reddit.
>>35517125
>I think you'd have a lot in common with them when they start to go off about their dating problems.
Also part of it. Do we want to be about talking about the struggles of c4t dating or for it to be more of a personal ads space.
>>
>>35517805
picrel still is not a humanizing or healthy relationship, btw. It just makes me sad, it's infantilizing to treat autistic people like James this way, or to do the same with trans women but couch it as a sapphic relationship where what you really want is a "safe" amab.

Don't do this. We're weird but we're still people and if anyone described me in this way I would not want to be around them
>>
>>35513279
>in front of women you're trying to leave a good impression on
Why do you think trans women are here to impress you? It's you who has to impress us, chaser. We're rarer and have the upper hand in lesbian spaces.
>>
My partner has mostly healed from srs. I can get her off with just my fingers now. Used to have to use a vibe. It's so nice to be able to pleasure her again. Something was missing there for a minute. I've only known her for a few months but I'm glad I was with her during this time in her life.
>>
>>35517396
Yes, a term people describe MEN with, retard
>>
One day I'll be hot enough to deserve a girlfriend.
>>
>>35519261
It's not about how pretty you are.
That said, having your transition sorted so you can focus your energy on a gf is a good idea.
>>
>>35519098
That sounds sweet, how was her recovery? Did you meet her before or after?
>>
>>35519261
make that day today, nona
>>
Cisf here.
I was at the club the other day and I saw these really cute drag queens. They were tall and had ripped abs and their makeup was on point. But they were all gay :(
Are there really straight ones? How can I meet them?
>>
>>35517805
>Especially on more moderated places like a potential reddit.
Nigga are you really talking about starting a subreddit on 4chan
>>
it sucks that all of the trans girls where i live are either straight or t4t
>>
>>35523883
at least there are trans girls where you live, i'm stuck doing LDRs because i don't live in the US
>>
>>35523897
where do you live anon?
>>
>>35523883
Where do you live, I'm c4t and t4t
>>
is it insensitive to joke that I get PMS four times a month because I suck at doing my injection on time and feel hormonally shitty every week

t. mtf
>>
>>35520994
>It's not about how pretty you are.
It is and I'm tired of pretending it's not. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, most cis chicks like hons, etc, but that's not what I'm truly after.
>>
>>35523883
>or t4t
they wouldn't have to be if cis women treated them better
>>
this gen always so slow
>>
>>35525522
>It is and I'm tired of pretending it's not
Beauty is important but it’s not the only issue. There’s stuff like mental health and availability. I know at least 5 women who I would consider 9s or even 10s looked wise who I’m not seeing right now because they have a bad case of BPD. Or more mundane stuff like not being able to drive and living a 40 min drive away (I don’t drive either due to usual tranny reasons, yes it’s a flaw of mine).
>>
straight people don't belong on lgbt
>>
>>35525522
Looks are a factor, but they definitely aren't the only one. You have a lot more to offer than just your appearance.

Personality is huge. No one wants to spend all their time around an asshole. Or a bum. Or a Debby downer. People generally want to be content or in a good mood. That doesn't mean you need to always be 100% chipper. You shouldn't have to entertain them constantly either.

I'm a fan of egalitarian relationships.
>>
>>35527653
Boring bait
>>
What do you look for in a girl c4tgen? What first attracts you and what keeps you around?
>>
>>35527953
>>35527607
Looks are the barrier to entry. Bad vibes can disqualify good looks, but good vibes can't justify bad looks. This is the first law of the dating consumer complex.
>>
>>35528717
her masculinity
>>
>>35528721
True!
>>
>>35528717
How willing she is to fetishize me for being trans
>>
>>35528721
True. That's why if you can't be conventionally attractive you can find a niche to exploit. Alt fashion, gym body, e-girl, career women, whatever niche suits your body and personality.
>>
>>35519261
they want hons
>>
>>35528830
Women are often more passive. I bet those hons go out of their way to flirt with them more. Or they have genuinely attractive qualities that you can't see because you're obsessed with hons.
>>
>>35528717
Feel like a coomer writing anything physical so:

Emotional intelligence, and passion for something, like art or writing or just something creative. Someone who thinks my autism is cute sometimes, basically, and isn't a total NPC to talk to
>>
>>35528922
>Women
hahaha, mask off
>>
>>35528983
What? I give the same advice to cis lesbians because it's the same situation. Women are more passive. If you're having difficulty finding opportunities, you have to actively make them by approaching people and flirting. Once I figured it out I had an easier time connecting with strangers. Figuring out how to read interest is another hurdle. Good looks make this easier without a doubt, but having a niche draws attention as well. People like smiles, compliments, and an easy going attitude (reads as confidence). If you can keep that up you'll find people coming back to you for more.
>>
>>35529047
>Once I figured it out I had an easier time connecting with strangers. Figuring out how to read interest is another hurdle.
I was flirting with this girl the other day and looking back I think she was straight
>>
wtf I can’t turn my neck to the right without feeling pain
>>
File: 1713849424157429.jpg (266 KB, 1080x1080)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>35513145
wanna get my cisgfs name tattooed above my butt should i do it................
>>
>>35528830
>they want hons
Sort of. Women in general want men and masculinity. Meaning even wlw tend to prefer more masculine women, because numerically it's mostly heteroflexible women rather than generally homoflexible women.
This says nothing about the preferences of the actually homosexual women or the bi women who genuinely prefer women(say a tru bi who likes masculine men and feminine women and doesn't care for androgyny).

Hons, and really hon isn't the best term due to BDD posters here but something more like gorillahon babytrans, are only an issue for us because they use the same label as us. They also say they're c4t. The current major c4t subreddit is dominated by John 50s wives. And the vibe in the last thread for a bit felt like it was devolving into that. That's why it's an issue. Passoid and twinkhon 4c needs its own space. Even boymoders are offtopic imo.
>>
My two cents: I got more attention from wlw when I was early transition than now years in + FFS. Personally I find early transition twinkhons to be enchantingly hot, way quicker to catch my eye, and I just feel safer expression my feelings towards them.
So I get it. But I do get spergy over the denial over it
>>
>>35529890
I had similar experiences but you also need to consider the time period. There's other differences between a few years ago and now than just you.
COVID was a great time for OLD.
>>
>>35529890
This is such a confidence boost for a 5-year-boymoder currently transitioning into twinkhonmoder lol thanks
>>
>>35528922
>women and hons are different categories
>>
>>35528717
curiosity and at least a willingness to explore and test boundaries
>>
>>35529726
The vibe here probably can't devolve into that because most late-transitioners probably don't use 4chan
>>
>>35518385
we're on an online imageboard. Have you seen the distribution in online lesbian communities? It's at least 60% hons.
t.ranny
>>
>>35531455
Exactly, they're on our turf. It's like being in a high end store. Sure, you're surrounded by very expensive things, but you don't get to go home with any of it unless you have the dating market bank roll to match it.
>>
>>35531524
you're delusional
>>
>>35531524
suck my dusty aging girldick schizo
>>
File: trends.png (8 KB, 578x82)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>35531400
Comments like picrel and >>35528922
>I bet those hons go out of their way to flirt with them more. Or they have genuinely attractive qualities that you can't see because you're obsessed with hons.
They're hons. They do have genuinely attractive qualities that are off topic for this thread.
>>
you're gonna encourage me to honmode and aggressively manspread to push you out of c4t spaces and take your bitches
>>
>>35531623
Like peeing in the ocean
>>
>>35531612
It's insane to think you can make a legitimately normal and good space simply by kicking out all the people you think are ugly and all the people who like those ugly people.
>>
>open c4tgen
>transphobia, misogyny and weird misgendering
every. time.
>>
I'm currently talking to 3 different cis women from tinder, and 2 of them want to go on a date this weekend, and 1 of them seems to be really into me, maybe getting feelings (we've been on dates before)
What do?
>>
>>35531856
teach me your secrets
>>
>>35531806
Ugly and masculine are different
>>
This general sucks ass. It's just bitter women complaining about hons taking all the cis chicks. What's the point of being here.
>>
>>35531883
If you kick out masculine women you kick out butches. What the hell even is this gatekeeping.
>>
>>35531883
Okay. Should we kick out everyone above 5'7" and then kick out every woman who likes women over 5'7"?
>>
>>35531885
nuh uh I'm a bitter hon complaining about not being good enough to date any cis chicks
>>
>>35531905
I'd be fine with kicking out everyone less than 1 year hrt or dating someone less than 1 year hrt. That'd solve 90% of the issue and if someone is still a hon at that point I think >>35531902 applies.

Before that point, they're men.
>>
>>35531877
People say I look hot, but idk if that's true

Also, I haven't had sex in 3 months, but will probably bang someone this weekend, thoughever
>>
>>35532179
oh, a whole three months? that must have been so difficult for you. i can't even imagine it, really. how'd you survive?
>>
Remember when a cisles joined the c4t server and started complaining about how hons are men and demanded the mods crack down on pre-hrt people, boymoders, and hons. Remember how it turned out that cisles was a skinwalking self-hating tran. I remember
>>
>>35532210
I guess you’re right. They should be included.
I think it would be nice to have a space for conversations with more transitioned trans women into women but maybe it’s too niche a topic.
>>
>>35532609
well this has an easy solution: you open up the community to every t4c and c4t but you arbitrarily gatekeep based on your personal lookism and bias to let only the good ones into the REAL off-site community channels and stuff, then shut down any other attempts to establish more inclusive spaces and quarantine the undesirables into their little apartheid camps outside your golden city of passoids and staceys (because you can exclude cis girls you don't like too)
>>
>>35533026
Omg so that’s what’s going on, thanks for the heads up. Sorry I’m kind of autistic so I didn’t realize that’s how it works but yea I see it
>>
>>35531877
Don't be a zionist, maybe
>>
god you people are so fucking cringe sometimes
>>
>>35533026
Not totally following. What’s the advantage to not doing an initial screen?
Like wouldn’t the entry server be higher quality if there was at least minimal gatekeeping? Then it’s a higher quality pool to choose from.

I’m getting that some of the advantage is keeping the hotties to yourself and wanting them to need you to be able to interact with eachother.
>>
>>35533375
>Like wouldn’t the entry server be higher quality if there was at least minimal gatekeeping?
sure, but then how do you contain the rabble to your designated zone? they'd go off and make their own for the misfits and hugboxers if they weren't allowed in to at least some kind of "exclusive" pool, ultimately siphoning away potentially viable candidates for your inner sanctum from ever making it in
>>
>>35533446
Make a fake one for hons and assure them that it's the real one.
>>
>>35533026
Dead/Layered internet theory is crazy
>>
>>35533610
your asian girlfriend is never coming I can tell you as much
>>
>>35531877
don't wash raw chicken with dish soap
>>
Am I really undateable now that I've had sex with 10 different people in 2 years?

I lost my virginity 2 years ago after transitioning and I wanted to make up for the lost time :(
>>
>>35535328
ugh they wash ducks from like oil spills in it surely it's fine
also im pretty sure it was vegetables i was washing, not meat. why would you ever wash meat?
>>
I want to get a short haircut because I hate the sensation of hair getting on my back and face, but I also am too retarded to learn to style short hair, and it's wavy/curly on top of that
I also have a bad hairline, so it could make me look like a boy again :/
>>
>>35535651
Only if you can’t stay committed desu
>>
>>35535717
You should totally do it. That karen cut isn't working for you
>>
>>35535733
I've never dated because no one ever wanted to date me (though I normally stay friends with the girls I hook up with).
I think it'd be pretty easy to stay committed, though, I tend to obsess over people
>>
>>35535737
Isn't a Karen cut normally short hair?
>>
>>35535813
You're right. Yours isn't short enough. You need to cut it... more.
>>
>>35535848
How much more?
>>
>>35535779
I'm like you only I have dated seriously twice. One was a BPDemon and it wasn't worth it. The other left me for a moid
>>
>>35535873
Buzzed. Think how pissed people would get
>>
>>35535875
I’ve never dated seriously
>>
>>35535328
KEK I forgot she did that
>>
>>35536209
IT WAS VEGETABLES NOT CHICKEN
>>
>>35536322
that's still pretty stupid desu
>>
>>35536344
not really
>>
Wait, you people don't wash vegetables with dish soap? What do you use to wash them then??
>>
>>35536920
water, retard
>>
>>35537053
then that's called rinsing
>>
yeah i'm getting srs >>35522295
>>
>>35537215
Couldn't be me, I enjoy having a dick too much
>>
>>35513145
i was told to bring this dilemma here
>girl schedules 3rd date with me for “wednesday or thursday”
>has apparently been too sick to stick to this plan
>but not too sick to go out to the club with friends tonight?
why do people always insist on being as disrespectful as possible towards me, should i just ghost
>>
>>35537510
>why do people always insist on being as disrespectful as possible towards me
It's because you're a horrible person and people can tell quickly
>>
>>35537543
if anything i do is actually that bad, they would be able to just say it. it’s obviously some petty bullshit if they can’t just tell me what’s wrong
also kys
>>
File: IMG_20230826_194904.png (1.69 MB, 903x960)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>35537568
Weirdly specific thread, I'm marrying a cute cis women in a few months and she's very sweet and cooks like a god :)
>>
Oops responded how embarassing.
>>
>>35537785
What does she like to cook?
>>
>>35517805
interesting read, source on picrel?
sometimes i wonder if it's ever possible to find a cisxtrans wlw relationship that doesn't devolve into something like this, especially if you're firmly in twinkhon territory. it's already hard enough to be seen as another woman when you don't have periods or the right anatomy.
>>
The OP of >>>35537461 is an interesting example of the "women want hons" phenomenon.
That OP is not a hon. Not now, they're a passoid. However, they did the whole:
>gnc guy dating woman -> babytrans -> become androphilic -> break up with wife to date guys
They're just so normie. They don't think anything through. They just do. And then somehow it works out. It's definitely something about their personality attracting women, not just their looks.
>>
>>35539060
Nevada by Imogen Binnie. Considered one of the best trans novels. People say the ending sucks so be ready.
>>
>>35539136
The horrible truth is that women want normies. They don't want neurotic autists. They want people who are confident enough to honmode, chill enough to just live life without worrying about being attractive. Which sucks, but it is what it is. I personally can only love other autists so I don't mind that normie women don't want me
>>
>>35539183
the real horrible truth that no one can arrive at here is that queers are generally nuerodivergent and therefore have much more variable tastes from person to person.
>>
>>35513145
I feel most visible when I'm talking with the woman I like because that's when I realize how irrevocably gay I am...it's so over
>>
>>35538405
Her best meals are ribs and shepards pie imo but she cooks a bit of everything I can think of. It's insane how delicious everything she makes is, was the quickest way to my heart
>>
Anybody else scared of fem conventionally attractive woment
>>
>>35539183
What you would consider a normie hon can also be a diagnosed autist with OCD. They're just better adjusted at dealing with reality. It's why this bitter seething that poisoned the thread looked so retarded to even vaguely functional people.
>>
>>35541276
Yeah. The thing is, if you do the girl thing where you compliment them and bond quickly before you really get to know them this can be pushed surprisingly far. I've slept with women I never would have thought of as bi. I'm short, cis, masc enough to be fun but non-threatening. Sometimes I can get into that mood where picking up women feels easy. I can't tell if it's due to something I did, or the women already having interest before letting me speak to her. Conventionally attractive women have to build up a defense to all the attention. You know pretty quickly whether you're in or you're out.
>>
>>35541406
I hit on a woman the other night but she was for sure straight :(
>>
>>35541276
Terrified honestly, because I'd look like a goblin compared to her
>>
this gen kinda puzzles me, it seemed kinda coomery last time I was on the board but at least there's some discussion this time
c4t relationships are spooky. it's like a first contact situation every time. I'm not really sure what kind of person would be into me but it would be kinda cool if there were a balanced place to discuss c4t relationships..
>>35541276
yes
>>35539479
the weird social theories about 'what women want' drive me crazy. it's gonna be different for each person, at different times and circumstances...
>>
>>35541276
The responses to this post kinda explains why I'm doomed to be single forever...
t. invisible femme that only polypan slugs with no filter hit on
>>
>>35542001
You got anything to back that claim up?
>>
>>35542001
ouch... do you make sure to signal interest? I just know I wouldn't hit on a conventionally attractive femme unless we'd seen each other a bunch and there was great chemistry or she was being *really* obvious, it's just not worth the risk of making both of us uncomfortable. you do need a strategy beyond 'be pretty' sadly lol
>>
>>35541333
Idk >>35541873
liked the seething.
Maybe having discussions on dating is good rather than just posting “need cis gf” constantly
>>
>>35542001
Maybe wear a tiny accessory with a lesbian or rainbow flag, and go out of your way to be as nice as possible
My main fears with femme women are them being straight or them being mean to me
>>
>>35542233
Discussions on dating are good. Turning the thread into an anti-hun pro-hun argument soured the mood. That kind of bitterness aimed within the community makes the place feel shitty. Why so uptight and judgemental? Not a great vibe.
>>
>>35542284
This shit works. If you're femme you can be invisible. How are people supposed to know you're gay? You're not signaling. The stereotypes are dog whistles for other lesbians. Carabiner keys, butch styles, dyke haircuts, certain energy drinks, all of these are signals. Hets have taken many of the softer les styles as their own. Bandanas, flannel, mens athleisure are no longer solid tells. Alt fashion is a complete tossup. I have no idea you're gay! Is what I'm saying.
>>
>>35542233
idk I didn't really like the seething or understand the seething undertone to some of what was being said lol. I just think discussion is nice. as long as it doesn't go too far into whining or seething, it's nice to understand what people are having trouble with. the 'need cis gf' 'need trans gf' stuff is ok it just kinda gives me the impression of two groups chasing each other and not actually meeting lol. but I don't hang around that much
>>
>>35542329
>Carabiner keys, butch styles, dyke haircuts, certain energy drinks
tfw carabinier key jangling, flannel wearing, pink monster drinking, bike riding northwest lesbian that still can't find a gf or have women hit on me
>>
>>35542376
You cute though? I'm not running into the same problem. It's my personality that pushes more away lol.
>>
>>35542445
Guys say I'm cute way more than girls. I guess it's also my personality but without further instruction on what to change about it that's not useful information.
>>
>>35542466
Are you really submissive or shy? Or better yet, what do you think is the issue with your personality? I need more information too if I'm going to try to help you more.

I'd ask you to do one of those outfit pics in a full length mirror if you're confident enough but I know that's a big ask.
>>
>>35542286
>who so judgemental
I feel you on the bitterness.
I guess part of it is that >>35542540
answers like what this anon is trying to convey feel really valuable. Why a conventionally attractive woman would be having issues and how to address them are hard to have if it’s almost entirely h4t.

There’s lots of other issues like that. They go beyond queer invisibility. Another interesting trans one would be how to be persistent without getting put into the male role
>>
>>35542698
Yeah, that's me. I've got a lot of downtime at work recently so I've been posting way more. I'm older, so some people's problems are familiar to me. People tell me I give decent advice so why not practice more on the internet.

On your last point, I get that. I'm cis, but I've struggled with being put in a male role by women. I was practically an involuntary stone butch for a while. My partners liked being touched but were too inexperienced, shy, tired, whatever to return the favor. I let girls get away with that way too much. It did a number on my confidence, which was yo-yoing hard.

I'm also an idiot that let's opportunities slip through my fingers constantly. I'm so dumb sometimes. I was reluctant to go out one night, just tired and off feeling but I go anyway. It's a punk show. At the bar a cute alt chick with cool colored contacts spilled a bit of her sangria on my collarbone while we were chatting about the band. I joked about it looking like blood and she offered to "suck it off". My brain scrambled, I convinced myself I misheard, the bartender was back with my card, and my friends were waiting for me. I winked, thanked her and dipped like a coward.

Captcha what the fuck.
>>
Are there any dating apps left that let you filter out/in trans women? I don't want to be shown to people who aren't interested in trans girls and I don't want to have to write an essay explaining I'm trans in my profile. I know taimi does but it sucks (no asian girls despite being in a heavily asian area).
>>
>>35542698
>how to be persistent without getting put into the male role
I think about things like this a lot. like, how to approach romance and not feel forced into a specific role, when *I'm* not even sure yet what role makes me happiest.
ideally sapphic relationships would be free of a lot of the coercive gender bs... stuff like >>35542964 being forced to stone top is too normalised, ik you have to compromise sometimes but bleh
>>
>>35543085
Most do now. Even tinder and bumble have a trans section.
>>
>>35543271
>Even tinder and bumble have a trans section.
I thought tinder got rid of their trans filter because "trans women are real women so we're going to virtue signal and expose you to people who hate your guts". Everything I'm reading from the last year is people complaining that you can't filter/be filtered.
>>
>>35539183
>neurotic autists
this is the only kind of woman (cis) I seem to fall for
>>
I miss Chloe, I wonder if she'll post in this one
>>
>>35544444
Nice quints fellow Chloe appreciator.
>>
I am terrible
>>
>>35513145
why does this gen even exist? i haven’t been around for a while why is this not all just in lesgen?
>>
>>35545063
A specific focus on c4t is nice. Lesgen feels more to be about wlw in general so it's hard to focus on the nuances of this topic over there
>>
>>35545101
sure but it seems like the only discussion it brings is
>>35513178
>>35513279
>>35513637
and the rest
>>
>>35545063
for self hating trannies with a terf fetish
>>
>>35545121
Huh, so you think the nature of lesgen automatically excludes straight like c4t relationships as it has enough c4c to balance things out and also manages to do so in a non toxic way?
Idk I can see that but r/actuallesbians is a thing
>>
>>35545063
because GIRLPUSSY
PINING SO HARD RN
>>
>>35545188
i’m not exactly sure what you’re saying but i might just be stupid. i’m just questioning the point of this thread when it looks like it mostly boils down to either complaining/arguing about the same thing over and over and also just random horny posts
>>
>>35545223
What's the point of talking about anything?
The hons are a trope. They all do the same thing. Their life is entirely predicatable.
Why can't we be a trope? Why can't we have our own tropes and memes?
>>
>>35545063
>why does this gen even exist? i haven’t been around for a while why is this not all just in lesgen?
Because according to lesgen you're a filthy chaser if you want a trans girl specifically and you have internalized transphobia if you want a cis girl specifically.
>>
>>35545063
lesgen is currently an echo chamber between lago and her orbiters which doesn't leave enough room for other chasers to have a shot at the tranny posters
>>
>>35542329
Are septum piercings still a tell or are they mainstream now?
>>
>>35513145
>no yaoi
>>
>>35539149
Oof. Yeah I’ve heard that one hits hard. Will defs give it a read! I found that passage really describes a lot of women i’m close to
>>
>>35545870
Extremely mainstream. Every zoomer girl I know that's even the slightest bit alt has one, including straight ones.
>>
>>35545063
lesgen is overrun by poly freaks run amuck from reddit
>>
>>35546413
we should make being plain the new lesbian stereotype
>>
>>35546486
Nah alt girls are hot
I do like this one style I’ve seen I get wlw vibes from… “angel alt” tho it’s kind of a white girl thing how I’ve seen it.
Blonde girl kinda grunge with certain piercings and tats. Blonde makes it distinct from normie alt girls and alt part makes very distinct from normie blonde girls
>>
>>35546486
As a plain looking femme or futch depending on my mood that day, yes please. I want a gf.
>>
>>35546519
alt girls are cliche now. best i can do is medieval fashion girls
>>35546545
same desu
>>
I think I've accidentaly lead a girl on and now I need to defuse this situation

How do I tell her I don't want anything serious without breaking her heart?
>>
>>35546636
Why did you lead her on and how?
>>
Should i stay with my cis fem gf as i transition? I tried to break up with her as i came out and she didn't want to...
I've embraced being a lesbian but don't really want to be with her for ever
>>
>>35546764
Are you only attracted to women?
>>
>>35546758
I went on dates with her and we would share horny instagram posts with each other all the time
We also talk every day on whatsapp
>>
>>35546764
if she still wants to be with you then you owe it to her to stay committed to her. it’d be pretty cruel to break up with her over nothing
>>
>>35546772
No, i think i'm bisexual... but i'm scared of straight men
>>
>>35546764
If you don't want to be with her, break up

What is the reason you don't want to be with her?
>>
>>35546780
How is any of that an accident? If you're no longer interested in her just say so. Tell her you'd rather just be friends. The longer you drag things out the worse the rejection will be. Also if she's asian send her my way.
>>
>>35546818
What if I want to be friends with benefits...
I'm lonely and really like physical intimacy...
>>
>>35546789
>>35546810
I think i really should break up with her but no matter how i do it will be cruel it seems... i just want to run away
We are eachother's first serious relationship, went from a HS couple to fwb for years and then a couple again this year just before i came out as Trans/Bi
>>
>>35546858
but why tho???
>>
>>35546858
i mean if you absolutely insist on breaking the heart of this girl who loves you and traumatizing her, okay
>>
>>35546889
They’re only into men but afraid to date men but they want to
That’s the personality cis women want from us
>>
>>35546839
>Hey babe, I know we've dated for years and I really appreciate all your support during my transition but actually I only see you as a fuck buddy and will drop you like a hot coal the second some new piece of ass walks by. No I don't have any specific piece of ass in mind, I just know you're not the one. We can still fool around though right? Thanks for understanding bestie.

I feel so bad for this girl
>>
>>35546941
We've been seeing each other for only maybe 1 month, though
>>
>>35547026
>went from a HS couple to fwb for years and then a couple again this year just before i came out as Trans/Bi

This makes it seem like you've been dating for years. If that's not the case you should set expectations now.
>>
>>35547109
Oh, I'm not that anon, I'm talking about a girl I met on tinder a month or so ago
>>
Redpill me on the carabiner thing
>>
>>35547302
As I understand it as a shitposting soft femme: It started with masc male trade workers doing it, and then masc female lesbians that went into trades copied it from them, and since back in the day straight women didn't have a frothing hatred of men as much as they do now lesbians were free to soak up all the butch woman spotlight, and so they could claim the "woman with carabinier keys" thing as like a queer woman bat signal for less obvious lesbians to latch onto. It basically started with stone butches and slowly morphed into a generally tomboyish thing so it's not so much of a queer thing anymore. Women are so normalized all over the work force now that blue collar women are just the types to wear their keys on a carabiniers, and like most broad female demographics, most of them are straight.
>>
>>35546903
The only reason i haven't yet is because i am worried about traumatising her further, she has cptsd and borderline (i am scared of the consequences and a coward)
>>35546889
My journal is filled with notes like
>Cut X off, she was awful first night back in
>do NOT INVITE x over anymore
She is super codependent and emotionally reliant, i want someone more independent and supportive, is that too selfish of me?
>>35546941
>>35547109
nice reading comprehension, i already tried to break up with her, she is the one pushing for sex multiple times a day
>>35546940
>only into men
Literally false, i want to date other cis/trans women
>personality cis women want from us
What does this mean? She is certainly more into the sex now, but then again i am no longer just dissociating the whole time
>>
Thinking about piv sex with a trans girl and getting so horny I get dizzy
>>
>>35547987
Here before people attack you for this. I think a lot of (or at least a good minority) of trans girls would be okay with that, under certain circumstances. As long as you don't just have a futa fetish and are actually into trans girls as women, go crazy desu
>>
>>35547836
are you prepared to be responsible for making her cptsd worse forever because of your selfishness?
>>
>>35547836
Oh she’s a BPDemon. Yea get out of there asap
>>
>>35547987
I’m attacking you for this
>>
>>35547987
Hi anon could you like. DM me or something
>t. trans girl who wants to try piv once just out of curiosity
>>
>>35548097
t. bpd
>>
>>35548157
Why would you even want to try. It sounds so revolting
>>
>>35548326
Curiosity, can you read?
>>
>>35548255
i don’t have bpd that anon is just a selfish asshole
>>
File: 7P42XkAEcb3c.jpg (34 KB, 933x525)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>35547987
I've never had PIV sex with any of the girls I've ever hooked up with, until the last one asked me to
I was like picrel
>>
>>35548033
NEED a cis gf with a futa fetish

>>35548097
Coming from the most borderline trip on the whole board
>>
>>35547987
I'll never trust anyone enough to have slow gentle tender handholding making out piv sex with a cis girl ever again
>>
>>35548479
once again i don’t have bpd
>>
>>35548426
>selfish asshole
Go and text one of your exes lmao stop projecting your own experiences and get some therapy, RETARD
>>
>>35548479
>>35548571
How do i protect myself from BPDemons in the future? I am naturally attracted to them it seems or i am just easily influenced/manipulated
>>
>>35548490
The handholding is almost hotter than the sex really
>>35548326
feels good for both parties, duh
>>
File: Amaro.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>35548753
>How do i protect myself from BPDemons in the future?
Look girl I've been there.
It's rough. You know what to look for now. You know how to set boundaries.
But also look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk8rHHMS0FY
Don't become Amaro where you stay obsessed with Demons. That's letting the Demon continue to win. Instead, you want to be Naota how he is at the end. Aware of what a healthy relationship looks like and living it.
>>
>>35548987
hiii~ wya
>>
>>35549066
thoughts on impregnation? asking for a friend
>>
>>35549066
hi, what's AA?
>>
>>35549078
flat
>>
>>35549082
this was my assumption too I was like whatever yeah flat is justice

>>35549092
my rapehon tastes do not discriminate, I'm oldschool 4chan not election tourist 4chan I'll just creep you out and objectify you
>>
>>35549092
oh lol. i definitely thought you meant you were flat. you shouldn't use the acronym in that case
>>35549099
based
>>
>>35549077
I'm not super picky with types for the most part like I like taller and older women but those aren't dealbreakers for me
>>
>>35549092
Oh I was worried it stood for Alcoholics Anonymous lol.
i don't care that much personally. racism is dumb
>>
>>35513145
J A P A N
A
P
A
N
>>
>>35545063
People were being weird in lesgen when I tried posting in it, to the point of one poster melting down and posting gay male porn for like three threads in a row because people would talk about c4t in that thread.
>>
I want a woman to sit on my face so bad. I'll eat ass, I'm into it. Just want to 69 with a girl. Or I'll be on top grinding my clit on your lips telling you to suck it. Blah I hate being horny at work.
>>
>>35549167
he isn't on hormones and posts in mmg
>>
>>35549350
The idea of actually having kids revolts me but if you wanted me to pretend anyways because it's hot I could do that
>>
>>35549221
giwtwm

>>35549350
only under very ideal circumstances with the right person
>>
>>35549350
You sound hot haha
idk if my gock can still get a cis girl pregnant but i did bank some sperm in case the breeding doesn't work right on its own >:3
>>
>>35549409
How do you feel about 6 inches both in length and girth?
>>
>>35549409
I've been on HRT for just under 11 months >:D
HRT does shrink you a little bit but considering that I could suck myself off beforehand I think you do not have much to worry about :3
>>
>>35549462
thief! >:(
>>
>>35513145
y’all really told me not to be worried baka
>>
>>35549482
Glad you think so :3

>>35549499
Hey!! What did I steal?
>>
>>35549350
My gf got me pregnant right before her srs. She wanted to get some use out of it before it was gone. She had been on hormones for 4 years. I was 31. You just never know.
>>
>>35549514
i was flirting first silly! >:(
>>
>>35549518
Lets both impregnate her together~
>>
>>35549523
22, is that too young?
I'm probably kinda twinkhon-ish but I hope you don't mind that too much :3 I can dirtytalk with the best of 'em I promise!
>>
>>35549644
Fuck I'm old?????????
>>
File: EowFJOcW8AEEbRH.jpg (12 KB, 414x412)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>35549644
>>
>>35549668
I meant by comparison lol!
>>
>>35549712
i do but i'm not on rn lemme get it
>>
File: 1684846265021688.gif (36 KB, 450x675)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
>>35549712
are you over 18?
>>
>rare cis girl who wants to be impregnated
>she's black so acorn isn't all over her like she usually would be
acornbros?
>>
>>35549776
She's black? Kinda hot, never been with a black girl before...
>>
>>35549755
friend request sent!
look for gaskeep, gatelight, and... :D
>>
>>35549821
Shortstack too? Ooh
>>
File: 4chanisforadults.png (10 KB, 437x342)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>35549755
Do not message this person. Jannies do your jobs, what do we not pay you for?
>>
>>35549975
Yeah she was like.
Baby.
I told her in no uncertain terms: get off this site.
>>
ruh roh raggie
>>
>>35513145
as a gigalateshit heighthon: never. My cis gf and I don't even look like a straight couple, we look like some guy going to the mall with his daughter
>>
what the fuck happened here
>>
>>35550132
A kid ventured into the adults' area.
>>
>>35550132
larpers gone wild
>>
So cooked
>>
>>35550268
over what?
>>
>thin gock
Deeply embarrassing and pathetic but hey at least I can oral cope right???? It's not like cisf chasers actually want to feel it inside of them haha...
>>
>>35550577
Beggars can't be choosers. Size also isn't everything. The intimate connection is enough on its own. The gock is just a tool in your belt. If you need something bigger to make her scream you have many, many options.

T. Seasoned cis lesbian
>>
I leave for a few hours and acorn shows off pedo tendencies. Who woulda guessed
>>
>>35550925
kys fuck you for even joking about that. actually disgusting thing to say
>>
>>35550980
Didn’t deny it + you did it not me + you deserve it even if it isn’t true + L + ratio
>>
>>35549167
that person isnt even transitioning, hes just a repper lmao
>>
>>35551025
actually kill yourself
>>
Thinking of lesbian piv sex gets me so horny I get squirmy and extremely hard down there...
>>
>>35544570
Hoping that quints improve my luck honestly. Haven't heard from her since Wednesday which is very unusual because we talk every day, and no one else has either. I hope she's okay :(
>>
>>35550089
That’s why you have a cis gf and I don’t.
>t. short bimbo passoid
>>
>>35552733
god same breastie you're so real for this
>>
>>35552798
They just can’t understand the struggle. It’s not something that’s easy to understand but it’s like guys and trans girls are super into bimbos but the only cis women into it are bi women who will leave you for a guy
>>
>>35552816
Ikr? It's even worse if you're a top. The rare "cis" woman into femme passoids is either a poon repper (may god heal his soul) or an honest massive strap energy gigabutch. No bottoms want you unless you can pass as straight next to them.
>>
>>35552884
>an honest massive strap energy gigabutch
hi yes where are these
>>
>>35552884
Yea I honestly don’t know what a good solution is. Maybe just fostering trans culture and increasing the numbers of bimbo trannies so they can kind of
Induce demand.
These days I think part of the issue is people don’t quite believe it’s a real thing and are confused rather than aroused
>>
>>35552897
You're not femme or a passoid. You usually boymode and haven't voice trained.

>>35552928
>people don’t quite believe it’s a real thing and are confused rather than aroused
I think this is a massive problem with passoids in general. The average persons concept of a trans person is basically a non-hrt non-passing "man" "dressing up" as a woman. The thought that one of us could be literally invisible to them isn't something that actually gets digested and internalized by cis people because it dissolves the line they draw around us for the sake of othering us. Whether they're doing this to be a shithead or they're doing this to put us on a pedestal is irrelevant, none of them see us as capable or worthy of integrating into normal society as ourselves. Passing saves us from some of the worst that happens to "trans people" but it does so by making us an outsider of even the outsiders, so far away from a known concept that we just don't even get to exist enough to be loved or hated.
>>
>>35552983
i got vfs i sound pretty decent now
i haven't boymoded in something like 2-3 years now, though, so i have no idea what could have given you that idea lol
>>
>>35552983
I feel like there must be some exposure. I went out with this cis girl a bit ago who followed Hunter on social media. That’s positive exposure. Yet even her irl it seemed like she wanted a gay best friend she could sleep with occasionally rather than a hentai character.

Oh btw she stopped talking to me after her ex bf hit on her again.
>>
>>35552884
>an honest massive strap energy gigabutch
Please where are they? Every cis woman I've met into trannies expects us to top by default. I have a bigger problem finding cis women that aren't bottoms
>>
>>35550980
wtf acorn what did you do
>>
File: 1714199980181175.jpg (1.52 MB, 3120x4160)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>boohoohoo REAL lesbians only like HONS I'll NEVER FIND a REAL (ie cis) LESBIAN GF WAHHHH
>meanwhile these so called "hons" are just ridiculously attractive muscle mommies like this that lesbians have loved long before estrogen was even synthesized
No wonder nobody dates you whiny keyboard warriors.
>>
>>35513164
god, I’ve seen what you’ve done for others
>>
File: 1696099156786862.jpg (37 KB, 474x479)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Where do I go as a boymoder to find a girlfriend?
I'm fine with both c4t and t4t.
>>
>>35554787
Bi tinder.
>>
>>35554947
In tinder you have to choose whether you're a man or a woman though, which should you put?
>>
>>35555006
Yes to both and then show yourself to women only.
>>
>>35555035
Can you put yes to both?
If so sure I guess I'll do that.
>>
>>35552884
No. You keep trying to blame women for not picking you. There's something you're not telling us about you. Like you never actually go out or your personality has some repulsive factor.
>>
>>35554235
They just don't get it. It's weird to see women talk about lesbian issues while basically acting like lesbian newfags. They aren't familiar with the culture. It's like they've never been to a lesbian club in like, chicago.
>>
>>35555268
>or your personality has some repulsive factor
I'm well aware that I'm repulsive to lesbians, otherwise they would have been dating me already. Unfortunately I like me and who I am so I don't even want to change even if someone had issues with me.
>>
>>35555290
They're just trans, chill. They've been getting the cold shoulder and exclusion from lesbian spaces we all give cis men their entire lives. They are literally lesbian newfags because lesbians are for women but they grew up as guys most of their lives.
>>
>>35555340
*because lesbian spaces are for women
But like it's hard to walk into a lesbian bar in Chicago when you look and dress like a dude from a grunge band.
>>
>>35555340
There’s also the fact that some of us aren’t from the city so there isn’t any lesbian culture to be part of in daily life
>>
>>35555006
If you’re not a woman why are you itt
>>
>>35555440
wdym?
>>
>>35555476
Like how could you not automatically choose woman
>>
>>35555413
This is also an underrated factor. Online and offline lesbianism are basically two different worlds because one is for people in an accepting and safe environment while the other is dominated by rural lesbos afraid of their family sending them to conversion camp so they cycle through tumblr LDRs and rehash their trauma endlessly. There's very little empathy for either side from each other nor any self realizations that they themselves could have easily been on the other side of the culture just by where they were born.
>>
>>35555486
they might be trans nona
>>
getting picked is not hard
appear dark and mysterious at first
if you find her stealing glances or staring at you then that’s your clue that she could possibly be interested
it’s on you then to create a situation in which you will have to interact with her, introduce yourself, talk, etc
you will know how interested she is by how open and receptive she is to interactions with you
if she is on speaking terms with you, that’s already half the battle
most cis women are extremely closed off on a personal level when it comes to trans women, though polite and they may say “hi and bye” many women will not be open to getting close to a trans woman, but that is really easy to spot
if she doesn’t like you or being around you, she won’t talk to you and you won’t have any personal access to her at all
so it really boils down to finding out which girls could potentially be receptive, attain proximity to them, spark a connection and then flirt and escalate the sexual tensions until the signs are obvious
and finally of course do verbalize consent lol
>>
>>35555351
Kurt Cobain was a woman
>>
>>35555340
Appreciate the sympathy. I think there’s more to it tho, I don’t think the muscle mommy stuff >>35554235 is just a cultural thing. It’s cross cultural and you see it in lesbians in China or Asia or wherever as well.
I think it’s that lesbians like tomboys and masculine women the same way gays like femboys.

Either way I grew up a straight guy and in addition to that influenced by straight women. I’m not changing how I want to present to get women. And I already know some women are extremely into my look. They’re just bi women who will leave me for a guy.
>>
What. You all are running to some wild conclusions. Yeah, being rural and gay in any way sucks. No surprise. Why do you think gays move to the city? To be around other gays. So they work hard to get there.

There's a shit ton of people in cities that are too afraid to go outside. They catastrophize every little potential issue and psyche themselves out of every doing anything. They don't go out enough to get over the jitters and anxieties through exposure. They give in to comfort because it's easy. I've lived like this. It sucks. You don't evolve as a person. You stagnate and rot.

I went from being an obese r9k neet in 2011 to being a buff dyke that's always looking for things to go to on the weekends. A virgin until 20 to someone who is bored of picking up bi women. I had panic attacks for the first few years sometimes when I went out. It took a lot of work.
>>
>>35555534
Great breakdown.
>>
>>35555623
I’m just pointing out that when you’ve always lived outside the city you don’t have any real contact with any other lgbt people. In the city you have the option, but for most in the country there just isn’t any presence at all. I’m not at all trying to say people in cities don’t struggle with isolation too, just that it’s different in the country
>>
>>35555585
Lesbian femmes are the ones that have to signal that they're gay the hardest because otherwise everyone will assume they're straight. You're smart, so how have you not put this together?
>>
>>35555623
>There's a shit ton of people in cities that are too afraid to go outside. They catastrophize every little potential issue and psyche themselves out of every doing anything.
Maybe you’re right but I have gone out to explicitly lesbian spaces. And then be openly trans or have people know I’m trans and get massive pushback from terfs.

The rural issue is real too. Not disputing it. I’ve met enough repressed religious girls who have told me to my face they view it as rapey that I have a dick. Just to say lesbian spaces irl are for cis women who have this whole distinct culture and upbringing and a large chunk of women there don’t want trans girls there. It’s not really a space for us. Then trans spaces that are for us are…
Then let’s talk about the term “bimbo”. Lesbians wouldn’t use that term. They’d use “high femme”. But they’re totally separate concepts. I think I dress kinda andro or alty but def in the bimbo camp. High femme it just doesn’t compute what they are even talking about due to cultural and probably biological differences.
I’m just venting. I think a lot of this is a me issue. But I think some of it is women really aren’t attracted to a man’s idea of what is really hot on women
>>
>>35555693
Sure, they're not exposed to it in their immediate vicinity, but nothing stopped them from figuring it out other ways besides extremely online spaces full of other clueless young people. Especially once they get a car and some spending money. Plenty of rural kids get out there.

I also assume we're talking about kids and very young adults only?
>>
>>35555511
Trans women are women
>>
>>35555440
I'm a boymoder, idk
>>
>>35555721
You have to live an actual life around people to be part of a culture just being online doesn’t work. Rural life is different than city life, I’ve lived both. And yeah it’s mostly a problem for young people just because we haven’t been around as long to figure things out I guess
>>
>>35555711
Yes a thousand times yes to your last point. Those hetero high femme types of women have, in my butch experience, been some of the most judgemental toxic women to deal with. Of course not all, no where near, but there's this type of high strung woman that demands others meet her standards. The kind of woman whose mother destroyed her confidence in middle school over gaining two pounds. That type of high femme is off limits to dykes like me. I've been in a couple drunk trysts with that kind of woman, both rural and city flavored. Rural made me realize what it might be like to be a closet gay man, with the Rollercoaster of emotions you might have to manage for them. No amount of attention is worth that level of crazy. I get why gay guys don't stick around after hookups. First she's all proud of herself then she's angry at you then she's ashamed because she's a 30 year old woman and this doesn't count as cheating (told me your boyfriend was okay with it wtf) because I'm a girl(????).

You basically assume they're straight unless they have a lesbian flag sticker somewhere or they tell you.
>>
>>35555750
There's a bottomless wealth of gay reading material from older, wiser gays that you could have picked up at any time to learn about your cultural history. Or just to get lost in other people's lives. Or podcasts about love hosted by older gays. There's so much to learn if you're curious.
>>
>>35555534
People are gonna hate me for saying this but reading old PUA material really helped me get this social stuff to start working for me instead of against me. Indicators of interest are real so you have to recognize them and you need to have "game" even if you're not intending to be a manipulative asshole with it if you want anyone to pay any attention to you. It sucks it works because it's dehumanizing, but, yeah it works so what else are you gonna do?
>>
>>35555822
Like I said, reading books or posts or whatever about a culture is very different from living in it.
None of this is really relevant to the original conversation though, we’ll just have to agree to disagree
>>
>>35555711
Also I forgot to say yeah, fuck terfs. Fuck oblivious people who don't know how rude they're being to trans women too. I'm sorry you've been confronted by over zealous busy bodies.

I used to live and work rural, but it was still Illinois. There was a local college town with plenty of queer people. Other people generally had to be okay with it, because it was so out in the open. When I went out into the sticks for work, people generally like an overly muscled manly hard working woman. I could always turn on the *girl* voice if they were being shitty. You know what I mean? That higher pitched voice that makes you sound small. Some guys would accuse me of being mtf after doing heavy labor and hearing my normal deeper voice. They could be very non-confrontational in their shitty ways. Saying very loudly that they think I have a dick while not looking at me. Then spitting near my work area. Blue collar rural work is another world. These guys get away with being such miserable, horrible people because no one else will do the job.
>>
>>35555893
Exposure to thoughts and ideas gives you tools to use when you act in the physical world. They give you context on how to behave and present yourself. I'm slightly autistic so I need this information before I feel comfortable going out in public. Just having context and awareness of certain settings can open up opportunities that you otherwise would not have noticed.

Of course you still have to go out in the first place. It's the difference between having an instruction manual for an old SNES rpg vs raw dogging the game. You're missing story elements, setting, tips and tricks, warnings, and hidden goodies.

Yeah sorry I'm really bad at tangents
>>
new thread bc im going back to sleep
>>35555987
>>35555987
>>
>>35555721
>Especially once they get a car and some spending money.
Should we tell her about the normalized financial abuse of American families and that starting from millennials most kids have been too poor to own a car since the early 2000's?
>>
>>35555804
Appreciate your understanding and I've run into those same kinds of high femme women.

I think there are potential solutions to the issue. Over time if trans women are more established in lesbian spaces it might shift the culture so we're both on the same wavelength. That'll probably happen so it's a "now" issue rather than a fundamental issue.
But I think there are others. On reddit there's some subreddits dedicated to female fashion and looksmaxxing. There are wlw offshoots of those communities. Sort of like how gay guys meet at the club but they also meet at the gym.
I'm not sure what an equivalent to the gym looks like. Closest I can think of is hanging out in a plastic surgeon's office or maybe at Sallys or the Salon. Places you have to pay to be. But something like that.
>>
>>35555738
yeah now but like... ya know...
>>
>>35555834
A lot of it is pretty standard socialization stuff. Once it gets machiavellian it gets sinister. Like, friendships are relationships as well. You basically court your friends in a similar way you do partners. Simple things like acting like the kind of person people want to be around. A good listener who doesn't interrupt. Agreeable. Ask questions. Offer goods and services. All that standard stuff you do to make those you care about feel good. It makes you a more friendly person in general.
>>
>>35556040
Rural kids have been pooling money and pulling parts from the scrap yard since forever
>>
>>35556046
Honestly I meet far more gay women by being an outdoorsy type. And going to certain events that attract gay women. Underground punk shows. Marijuana related meet-ups. Various conventions. Ren faire.

Gay women are in alt communities. You aren't going to find them out and proud with the high femme types. It's so, so much easier to be alt and into alt. I'm a buff shortstack with a mix of outdoors and street wear. My niche does a lot of work for me. I don't have to signal that I'm gay. Women come to me often enough that it was a real challenge to learn to come on to them.
>>
>>35555804
>You basically assume they're straight unless they have a lesbian flag sticker somewhere or they tell you.

this, thank you for stating it plainly for all the retards out there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.