[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.png (810 KB, 949x627)
810 KB
810 KB PNG
Why do women do this? And yes, I mean women, females, be-uterused creations, persons of period, non-penised individuals - this is clearly a cis woman perpetrating a ruse. I'll prove it in the coming posts, my second and third posts talk about the trans pretender phenomenon and the fourth and fifth demonstrate she's undeniably physically female. You can skip there if you're impatient (I would ask to hold responses until I have the last one up if possible). I'll post as quickly as possible, excuse some mild power leveling as it's very relevant. I have a significant amount of experience with transition, transitioned quite young the first time, and have been in some state of transition ever since. I'm also very autistic. I know what hormones can do and they can't do this. She claims she transitioned after puberty, but look at her and use your common sense. She's just a girl with an (apparent) yaoi fixation, who fetishizes transwomen and appropriates their experience to accrue sweet attention and sympathy.

I know she frequents this board, but I'm sure she doesn't feel shame. I'm posting this to save other (real) transgirls from becoming her victim. I hope they will see this before she can collect them for her trans kick and exploit them for her sympathy LARP (seeing this sympathy bait on her timeline, you can only imagine how bad she is behind closed chats. How many emotional support transgirls does she have that are forced to play doctor in her psychodrama, comforting her for her “pain” that's nothing but roleplay and never relents? Completely unmoved by the ways she may worsen her emotional servant's own, real, dysphoria and passing anxiety. How many does she trick into sharing their emotional life with her, only for her to fetishize and appropriate their experience?)
>>
File: 2.jpg (656 KB, 1545x2048)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>35514762
It's wild that no one ever questions these women, I know of at least six of them, they're all slightly wonky, but thoroughly female looking (oftentimes they share this same femcel physiognymy). Repeat after me: ugly is not the same as masculine. I understand the brazenness of the lie is disarming, but the empress is naked (in all her soft and curvy glory). Perhaps the culture has become so used to a filtered instagram femaleness that it can believe any typical lower-mid girl without makeup is actually a boy.

Boy, they're always comfortable with that word, especially gay boy, they like it better than girl it seems. They rarely use girl without some referencec to their transness. (silly me I transitioned to get away from being a gay boy, but I just don't understand their “crippling dysphoria”). Their dysphoria doesn't involve any interest in feminine things except insofar as they communicate gayness and transness (Rather than feminizing, they seem to try to masculinize with clothing and poses and angles. This is dead giveaway, a real fake girl doesn't try to look more like a boy). They almost never attempt to “pass” better or improve their looks (rarely wear any makeup or anything pretty (that's not explicitly trans or gay coded)). They seem to like to share their “bad” pictures (which never actually look male, showing a distinct lack of objective awareness and investment in social power (I say so, so it is so)).
>>
op, this is seriously fucking schizo. she's just a small trans woman.
>>
File: 3.jpg (340 KB, 1204x1600)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>35514769
>>35514769
They have no interest in womanhood (because they have it already obviously). Instead they are obsessed with trans and gay culture and collect trans signifiers (Ikea Shark, Trans Cartoons, Trans-coded clothing). Most importantly, they absolutely love to fish for sympathy. They sympathy bait in a shameless way only a cis woman can (real fake girls were raised boys and understand that their feelings are a weakness, for real girls they're a super power). They're always dramatically claiming endless misery from non-specific dysphoria and (absurdly) that they can't pass (despite not passing as men!)

They don't thank people who comfort them that they do pass, that they look like the women they are. They get real snippy: they've been “invalidated”. They will simply nastily insist that everyone sees a boy except you, and ironically call it “gaslighting” to say differently. They don't want to be told they look like girls or act like girls: they're trying to live their troubled yaoi femboy fantasy! (Honeybees, there's nothing more feminine than claiming to be “male-brained”)

They often claim trouble and pain they makes no sense (she complains she can't find clothes to fit her “male frame”, she's 5'4'', look at her with next to a real man, she's positively tiny). She also absurdly claims she “never passes” (I have 5 inches on her and a few unambiguously male traits, still I almost always pass in women's clothes and often in men's. I struggle to find well-fitting clothes because I'm skinny, not because my shoulders are too big (although they're certainly bigger than hers) The person gaslighting here is obviously her.) I'm very grateful that my body is as feminine as it is, it gives me options, even if I'm not a “woman” anymore. These women never express gratutude for their feminine body, because they're not grateful – it gets in the way of their LARP and they take their privilege for granted.
>>
>>35514839
>2024 and this board is claiming hons are cis
>>
File: 4.jpg (228 KB, 596x1024)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>35514839
>>35514839
Ok, off the soap box, how do I know? Well first off by having eyes – her body and face are entirely feminine. She says she's 5'4'' (although she often insists that size doesn't affect your ability to pass at all! LOL) There's not one unambiguously male trait on her (but she'll always deny this and post another picture where she tries to hike her tiny shoulders up, tense her itty jaw and hide her obvious curves with a loose shirt and a stretched spine). Wild that she's supposedly so self conscious about her shoulders, but doesn't hide them the way she hides her waist. She's very small and delicate: she has a small female brow ridge, a female Q Angle, small hands, I could go on. (The underwear in this picture is a thong btw, that's an impressive tuck for someone who seems to tuck so rarely. Too embarassed to wear a packer in front of your boyfriend?). Oh, and those hormones she posts? I don't doubt she has trans people in her life that she exploits too – probably claiming to be some kind of transmasc or nonbinary (she'd be real brazen to do the whole stunt in person).

I understand that it's hard to speak the plain truth when someone lies so much and so brazenly. The only “masculine” things about her are the clothes and glasses she wears (what transgirl would wear masculinizing square frames and hide her most feminine features with over-sized boyish clothes and poses? Maybe in person for safety reasons, but why online?) Honeybee, you're not a 10, but you'd be much better off if you ditched the ugly glasses, tried to dress better and most importantly cultivated a pleasant attitude. Learn to use mascara and a smile!

Yes, it's possible for a male to have one or two female traits, but not even early transitioners looks this cis, and they would never claim not to pass. (And once more for the femcels in the back, feminine doesn't mean attractive and ugly doesn't mean masculine)
>>
File: 5.png (279 KB, 702x473)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>35514874
If you're not convinced though, here it is open and shut. Look at her ridiculous packer bulge (What dysphoric on HRT doesn't love to take an untucked selfie with half a hard on? But honeybee here has her's just the same both times, and its positioning is bizarre.) Also, she claims to have transitioned post-puberty, yet she has vellus hair on her arms (should have naired like a real fake girl). It is rare for a boy to go through puberty and retain vellus hair on the arms, and it's just not going to be this thin, it strains credulity that she's an exception in every single way (and never never mentions how blessed she is, according to her she actually has the most male body, possibly ever).
>>
>>35514874
>her body and face are entirely feminine
No woman is built like that
>>
>>35514883

It makes me sick to see real transwomen in their replies comforting these yaoi-sick frauds who play at a pain they'll never know. I know you're reading this, honeybee you aren't masculine, you're just regular girl ugly. You have nothing physically, mentally or emotionally in common with gay men or transwomen. I really doubt anyone has ever mistaken you for a boy (but I bet you've asked them to pretend for you before, which they do, because you're a girl with an attractive body and straight culture indulges even mildly attractive girls)

To all the pretenders (poon-tenders?) out there, you can't delete those pics, I have autism. I have a folder and could write a thread just like this about you. And before you try to take that trademark girl in the wrong pose of “omg that's so creepy!”, look at what you're doing. You're skinwalking a group of people for sexual and social gratification. You were a creep first. I know women are not used to being held accountable, but you're not going to get away with this. I know this is going to lose you a lot of friends (victims), and I am sorry that's going to hurt so bad, but that's because you're doing something wrong. Maybe instead of trying to play the victim, blaming this on mental illness or whatever new Munchhausen fixation you'll find, you could apologize to the people you hurt and try to be a better person.

You're exploiting people's sympathies and spreading confusion on an issue that's confusing enough. Don't kid yourself that what you're doing is harmless, you intrude in a space that's not yours and act as a parasite stealing sympathy and time away from vulnerable people. Don't make believe yourself that you love transwomen or gay men, you dehumanize them and exploit them – you want the attention and recogntion you think they get and think that makes you one. The sympathy you feel is nothing more than prurient interest and social desire (like a Munchhausen mommy with her sick kid).
>>
>>35514762
you're such a hugboxxer its unreal
"she" doesn't even look like a tranny, much less a cis woman
>>
>>35514762
i have literally seen her penis
>>
I have similar features does this mean I’m a cis woman now?
>>
>>35514919
>>35514919
Frankly, you use a trans identity to get yourself sexual and social attention you're not otherwise pretty or clever enough to earn. You come from a place of exceptional privilege, like a spoiled Little Princess, who wants only what she can't have. You will never understand the experience of being a gender non-conforming male. You redefine experiences that you have no real understanding of, and people listen because you use your cis female body to attract them sexually and disarm them rationally. Well, I'm gay with a hormone-wrecked sex drive and a sexist streak, it's not going to work. You are not a feminine gay man on the inside, you're a girl doing the most terminally female-brained thing possible – farming attention without empathy or regard to other people's lives or needs. You're mediating your identity through a group of (what you perceive to be) men. You are exactly like other girls.

I'm onto you, so behave yourself, stop making “I'll never pass, I should delete myself” tweets and claiming to be a “gigahon”. The Day of the Nope will come for you, so I better not see you using the privilege of your female body to soak up trans time and sympatyh (Repent! It is too late to shave your arms, it's too late to buy a proper dress, it's too late to quit doing that stupid pose, but it's not too late to say sorry and move on with your life)

>>35514888
A lot of women are built like that, you're just a bit ugly and stretching.
>>
what the fuck is this thread that is literally obviously a trans girl lmao
>>
>>35514924
You are literally a woman Eden, no one would would ever think you're a man or boy. I get this turns you on, but let it go.
>>
>>35514851
its fucking hysterical, retards from /r9k/ have truly taken over
>>
>>35514973
Transgirls don't have vellus hair on their arms and a female Q Angle. Transgirls don't constantly insist that they're men and get upset if you can't see that.
>>
>>35514978
im not eden lmfao
>>
>>35514762
stop selfposting retard
>>
>>35514874
I'm built like that but taller, I'm amab and never touched hrt
>>
I used to trip and someone said I was cis before, I don't get it.
>>
File: sweet.png (109 KB, 340x444)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>
>>35515087
>>35515087
>>35515087
You are not built like that, you don't have a female Q angle and you don't have Vellus hair on your arms. Her body is positively tiny, look at her with her boyfriend - small wrists, small hands. She's built the way hundreds of cis women are, she's built the way no man is. No one would ever confuse her for a boy if they saw (Even in men's clothes)
>>
>>35515145
she's a hon
>>
>>35514762
>>35514769
>>35514839
>>35514874
>>35514883
>reverse transvestigating someone who any tranny can clock as a fellow tranny in less than 5 seconds
Every day on this board I see something even more deranged and mentally ill than the day before.
t. tranny
>>
>>35515163
Sweetheart, you can say that all you want, it's not true. You're just a slightly ugly girl (And not even that bad looking). I've seen a hundred of you.

And honestly, if this thread doesn't work, I'm just going to put it on twitter. I'm sick of this game you play. I'm not speculating, I know damn well what a woman looks like and what a trans person looks like.
>>
>>35515186
i'm not eden lmfao, eden doesn't type like this my nigga
>>
>>35515164
Yeah, I totally believe that everyone thinks she's a man all the time. I really believe she doesn't pass and has trouble finding clothes. That's entirely realistic at her small size and feminine facial shape. She just has vellus hair on her arms as a goof - not because she's never had a significant amount of testosterone anywhere near her.
>>
>>35515145
That's just bringing your knees together and turning your feet inwards
Also vellus hair like lmao no shit, she probably got laser

Yes, she passes and her body's well off especially at 5'4, but no it's not impossible for an amab to be built like this
>>
>>35515259
She says she doesn't pass, she doesn't say she's a more feminine man, she's always says she's more masculine. And no if she got laser she wouldn't leave thick vellus hair like that, and there's no way she would miss talking about having had laser (and still not passing woah is me). And no, she doesn't do anything at all to attempt to feminize her body, she's always trying to look more masculine.
>>
>>35514998
>Transgirls don't have vellus hair on their arms
uhhh like 2/3rds of my arm hair is thinning out, becoming clear and growing really slowly. If I shave my arms and wait a month it is really obvious.
>>
>>35514762
literally anyone can look at these pictures for even a second and see a tranny. what is this weird LARP
>>
>>35515485
I have Vellus hair too, but not like her's. I transitioned very early too. Her's is just like a cis girl's - completely undeveloped and full. You can't bullshit me that that's laser or natural. And that's on top of everything else - you aren't going to be completely cis passing in every trait. And in the far far chance you are, you aren't going to bitch all day about not passing or looking like she does.
>>
>>35515518
What about the picture makes her looks trans? Her being dwarfed by a real man? Her lack of a brow ridge? Her completely normal cis figure? She may not be the prettiest girl in creation, but no one would mistake her for a man.
>>
>>35515522
cis people have tons of variation you numbskull
my sister is jealous of how her childhood friend has no leg hair at all. I have almost no chest hair when every guy in my friend group has them. So on and so forth.
>>
File: 1710858751577517.jpg (59 KB, 640x677)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
cisvestigation is a good bit
>>
>>35515539
everything dude. she barely even reads as feminine.
>>35515552
this lmao

I have hair like that on my arms and no body or facial hair at all. I'm still a troon.
>>
>>35515552
There may be variation, but I don't believe the "Man who looks just like a cis woman, but complains he can't pass" variation is real. I think it's a (cis) girl who wants attention (the way girls do)
>>
lol high effort post desu
>>
>>35515211
>feminine facial shape
>just looks like a cis nerd boy in the face
also she probably does have trouble with feminine clothes because of those giant shoulders and no hips. you're insane if you think she's built like a woman
>>
>>35515587
Please, it's tired. The girl is a bit ugly, but there's nothing masculine about her. The jig is up. And unless you have a birth defect or transitioned very early you're lying (but of course you are - nobody thinks she "barely reads as feminine" lol)
>>
>>35515630
Yeah, just like a man

>no brow ridge
>Purposefully masculinizing glasses (The reason you're saying cis nerd boy)
>Round Jaw
>Round Cheeks
>Small Head
>Short distance between upper lip and nose

I can't believe I couldn't see it. I've seen dozens of girls who look like this (not trans ones). Ugly doesn't mean masculine or androgynous.
>>
>>35515630
Where are the "giant shoulders", are they in the room with us? Because you look like a small girl with bird wrists and normal shoulders, no matter how much you try to tense them (and perfectly normal hips too, no matter how hard you try to change that)
>>
when was the last time you were evaluated by a licensed, board certified psychiatrist
>>
>>35514883
Seen trans girls with bulges like that.
Not sure what it proves.
Could be a cis girl, could very easily be a transgirl attention farming compliments by going "omg I'm such a hon noooooo", which, admittedly, is a very foidbrain thing to do.
>>
>>35516136
The Vellus hair is more damning, but her bulge looks far more like a packer than a real penis (it's the same both times with such a pronounced head, and very oddly positioned) She's far too cis-passing to be AMAB. A transgirl might attention farm (I think this extent is unlikely in any one raised a boy) but she's not going to be so obsessed with yaoi, being a "gay boy" or get snippy when other people note she looks feminine. This person never calls herself a girl or has any (non-trans) feminine interests.
>>
>>35516223
I'd also like to point out, she's a huge attention whore and still hasn't posted this thread on her twitter. What trans girl wouldn't be flattered someone called her cis? A cis girl pretending to be a transgirl that's who.
>>
>>35516223
>>35516223
I'd also like to point out, she's a huge attention whore and is on here all the time. Yet she hasn't posted this thread on her twitter. What trans girl wouldn't be flattered someone called her cis? Or at least find it funny? Someone who didn't want this to get too far, that's who. A Cis pretender.
>>
>>35516296
>she's a huge attention whore
This is the real problem
I don't care what type of gender bullshit she's on but she's constantly whoring this board content out and pretending like people paying attention to it means they're paying attention to her
>>
>>35516359
The real problem is the narratives that she promotes:

>Dysphoria is irrational
>Transgirls can look just like cis girls, but still don't pass
>Ugliness and masculinity are the same thing
>Being trans is all about being trans

It's disgusting, she's redefining the trans experience and using her female body to do it. Her body makes her attractive to men and gives her a big audience to define transgirls as her woe is me uwu yaoi caricature.

I know very well if I was young and vulnerable, this girl would trigger me terribly. "She doesn't pass? Do I? Are people just being nice?" Not to mention just laying out a template of self loathing (that's far more suitable to any other transgirl, whose going to struggle passing more and has a more masculine body)
>>
why is this nigga talking to theythemself
>>
File: e21312312312312312.png (124 KB, 286x160)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>35514762
This may be the most psycho thread ive ever seen.

Reverse transvestigating for someone you can clock in 5 seconds seeing their face is INSANE LMAO
>>
>>35516592
Oh Shut up, ugly doesn't mean "trans". She looks just like Thora Birch but with masculinizing glasses on. She's just unattractive - there's literally nothing male about her.
>>
>>35516592
honestly this might just be a high effort version of pretending to be over confident so people won't hugbox you on here
>>
>>35516647
They look nothing alike lmaooo
>>
>>35516664
If Thora Birch tried to look like a boy, she still wouldn't be "clockable", just ugly.
>>
>>35516683
I realize my message could be ambiguous here - she's not clockable, just like Eden isn't clockable. Just ugly. Just cis ugly. If Thora Birch took the makeup off and dropped 20 pounds she would be every ounce the "boy" this girl is. Yet no one (not a person) refers to someone who looks this as androgynous or ambiguous in any way.
>>
File: GK-7RNiWEAA8Z1j.png (8 KB, 669x33)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>35514762
if i am a cis woman how come everyone irl genders me male? proof in picrel

also you can literally see my dick and balls in >>35514874

>>35514924
>>35515163
>>35515587
are all correct, people irl dont even know im a tranny they just thing im a cis man. even though i wear womens clothes
>>
>>35516927
I'm sure you told them to use he/him pronouns for you - why else would they call you "Eden". Literally no one thinks you're a man, you don't pass as a man.
>>
>>35514874
>The only “masculine” things about her are the clothes and glasses she wears (what transgirl would wear masculinizing square frames and hide her most feminine features with over-sized boyish clothes and poses?
what the fuck are you talking about? my glasses are from the womens section and i only wear girl clothes
>>
>>35516956
You told them to use he/him because you're more properly a theyfab pooner than a transgirl.
>>
>>35516973
And sweetheart this is fun and all, but we all know what's true. It's over let it go. You may wear women's clothes but you wear them oversized with your shoulders jutting out to hide your waste. Whether your glasses are women's or not, they're obviously hard and masculinizing (they're the only reason anyone would say your face is masculine)
>>
>>35516990
You are lying about people gendering you male in real life, and everyone knows it (or will know it as soon as the idea is introduced to them). You yaoi-girled too close to the sun with all your misery posting lately and pissed me off. I know what a woman looks like, and you look like a woman whose a bit ugly in the face.

I am about as transitioned as you can get, so I know what that looks like. Not like you. You look like a bit of a frumpy fujoshi femcel.
>>
Hmm, so her giant "dysphoria" post-screenshot folder including making giant compilation edits of them is actually a euphoria folder feeling giddy that people think she's male
Afabs are too big brain about gender they're on another level
>>
>>35517050
It's wild what pooners are capable of. They're like girls with a crush on a boy, but they can't find the boy and they just made him up - they spend a really radical amount of time on this.
>>
File: GL7ux8nWcAAHVMp.jpg (325 KB, 1394x2048)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>35514888
is correct, no woman is built like picrel

>>35516956
>>35516973
>>35517015
i have never asked anyone to use any pronouns for me in my life, even random people i have never interacted with before in my life gender me male without hesitation. eden is a gender neutral name retard

in the unlikely event you're not baiting and are actually this schizo, message someone i've fucked and they'll tell you i have a dick. hell, ive even posted my dick on this board before in unsees

personally i think this is a psyop trying to distract me from finishing my coursework which i have to finish in the next few hours.
>>
>>35517072
I don't give a shit about your coursework, but the picture you posted looks female, and all the comments on twitter agree. You don't pass as a man, let it go.
>>
>>35517072
illuminati confirmed
>>
>>35517090
All those people who are confused by you, I'm not confused by you. I know what you are exactly, a cis woman who fetishizes gay men and transwomen. Not just them, but their pain, it gives you a rush to think about. That's why you do all this absurd shit. If you were a trans girl that looked the way you do, you'd be jumping for joy because you're completely cis passing. You wouldn't be so upset that someone didn't play along with your LARp.
>>
OP, do you happen to be the same autist obsessed with the snake girl youtuber?
>>
>>35517124
No, I'm not sure I know who that is. I know there was a girl who had a bunch of reptiles she didn't take care of, but I didn't follow that closely. This is my first time posting on this board in years.

I couldn't stand the way this girl was exploiting real transgirls because she gets titillated by gay and trans pain.
>>
File: notstolenvalour5.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>35517050
this thread is actually providing a lot of content for my collage
>>
The fact is, she has a great number of things and qualities that would make her a gigapassoid. But she also has a very small number of things that keep her from passing. Unfortunately for her, the latter are much, much more obvious and carry exponentially higher weight in her quest to pass.
>>
I don't give a shit if Eben is cis or not.
I still wanna spend an afternoon diapee frotting with her >.<
>>
>>35517164
This is just not true, she's entirely cis passing. She may be ugly, she may not be the prettiest girl, but she just doesn't pass as male, and it doesn't how much you insist on this - it's not true. I've known a couple (cis) girls who looked JUST like her.
>>
>>35517163
excuse the question but I haven't been on here in a while... are you like the next iteration of omegahon or something?
>>
File: funnnyny.png (56 KB, 480x85)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
I FUCKING LOVE SKITZO POSTING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>35517163
yeah this is convincing me that op's right to be perfectly desu
this is like someone putting together a compliation of all the reasons they're not a rapist. i'm instantly gonna assume theyre a rapist cause what the fuck why did you put that much effort into defending against an accusation that should be absurd and laughable if you are actually amab
>not stolen valor
>part fucking 5
really seals the deal
>>
File: 20240125_233259_(1).jpg (527 KB, 1724x1724)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>35517226
Dangerously based
>>
>>35517330
She's the one responding throughout the thread, you can tell because it goes in themes. She'll respond to one thing and then another. She never shares on what planet she doesn't pass or what features she has that are outside the cis female range (easily, she's small and feminine)
>>
>>35517163
this shit needs to go in a museum or something
>>
>>35517440
I'm shocked that people are letting her get away with this - it's so obvious to anyone who obsesses over female and male measures, that hers are well within female (and she tries to make them look worse rather than better).
>>
>>35517457
She posts anyone who insults her (plays with the LARP). I wonder why she doesn't want people to see this? It's also a wonder she's not more offended that I've accused her of exploiting all her trans friends, she seems to only be upset that I'm not playing into the LARP.
>>
>>35518176
It's laughable to say that you can see her "dick and balls" in that picture - even if you apophenia'd it in - why does it look so different from her other supposed dick pictures? But it looks like she's gotten quite a few people wrapped up in this, committed to believing a regular femcel was actually born a boy, absolutely amazing. I know there are a lot of people on Twitter though who wonder what's going on.
>>
>>35514883
cute underwear tho. she has good taste
>>
>>35518203
She also never posts video or voice - I wonder why? She claims to have a very masculine voice- wouldn't that help support her argument that she doesn't pass to people who question her (whose questioning seems to upset her a lot). Is it because using a voice changer would be obvious, and you can't do a good "man voice" otherwise?
>>
>>35518740
There's just so much bullshit to all of this. If you're really so dysphoric, and really can't pass and want to - why don't you put makeup on? Why don't you corset? Why don't you do your hair more nicely? Why don't you put a single crumb of effort in? Because every single thing you do to feminize will show how much of a woman you are in the first place, and besides you're into looking like a boy who wants to be a girl (even though you don't look like a boy in any way).
>>
File: GLxiqAYXUAAfr2E.jpg (26 KB, 683x384)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>35518740
heres my untrained moid voice if u really wanna hear
> https://vocaroo.com/13xBg4j3nyP1

>>35518841
i put in a fuck load of effort lol. im just a hon so you dont see it. corset training is a meme and you know it. fuck you for insulting my effort. you sound like an american conservative
>>
>>35519060
Wow this is some champion gaslighting. You don't trick me though, because I'm actually trans and I know what masculinizes and what feminizes. Your voice (if it's yours) is more androgynous than I expected, but just that, androgynous.

You also quite evidently don't put any effort in, you put anti-effort in. You have curves, slight I suppose for a cis girl, but certainly enough, but you wear oversized boxy things to try to hide your waist. Also Corset training may not work wonders, but wearing a corset will certainly give you more of a waist, it's stupid to say it doesn't.

You don't wear makeup, your wear square masculinizing glasses, you don't care for your hair or style it. You try as hard as you really can to look trans. But despite all that, you still pass for a woman, because you are one!
>>
>>35519225
Honestly a bit lulzy that that's the best boy voice you can do. I know how much effort you've put into this and it's still very very high (which is good, don't give yourself vocal nodules honeybee). I don't really know how you've gotten so many people to believe you so far (a lot are thinking with their dick probably) but this isn't an ambiguous case, especially if you insist you "don't pass"
>>
>>35519225
oh my god it makes sense now
there are only two scenarios
1. hon is mad other hon won't put in effort to be like her

2. this is OPs bf trying to gaslight him to stop dressing like a boy

also OP doesn't have curves at all or even a waist to show off
>>
>>35519314
Sweetheart, I transitioned at 13, I pass even when I don't want to. But you are right that I'm more boyish than Eden is, because I'm actually male. So she can't tell me she's feminizing when I can see masculinizing occurring.
>>
>>35519314
actually third scenario is possible, you're a friend trying to cheer him up in the most unhinged way possible and trying to act like you really believe he's a cis woman.

either way 100% this is someone who knows him personally
>>
>>35519347
pics or this is a LARP.
>>
>>35519361
This isn't about me sweetheart, it's about your exploiting trans people (like me) for a special kind of attention. I don't need to open myself up to mockery from someone who will be highly motivated to pretend that I don't look like a woman, when I know very well I do.

The point of what I'm saying is not how well I pass, but how well I know this topic - and thus how easily I can tell that you're lying.
>>
>>35519415
>starts using sweetheart to appear more feminine in typing (failing and embarrassing)
>thinks I'm the OP girl
>totally passes but would never ever show proof
yeah okay schizo
>>
File: IMG_9789.jpg (1.81 MB, 2533x3963)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>35519314

BF here, please stop being retarded about my tranny girlfriend so she can get back to doing her coursework
>>
>>35519449
nigga I just opened the thread what are you on about?
t.
>>35519314
>>35519361
>>35519434
>>
>>35519434
Sweetheart, calling people sweetheart is a more masculine thing to do (I'm patronizing you right now). Also, I don't consider myself a woman anymore anyway, so I don't care. I don't believe for a moment that you think she's as masculine as you're saying - she may be ugly but she's not one jot masculine. And in the far away case you're not Eden - your one of the first to not be.
>>
>>35519449
Larp lol, unironically someone should send this thread to this bitch, it’ll be funny as shit
>>
>>35519449
No one is stopping her from finishing her work, unless she's worried about this. It's just a funny bait schizo thread, isn't it? Why does she care so much about a funny ridiculous bait thread?
>>
>>35519449
HOLY FUCK LMAO
>>
>>35519482
It's so funny and ridiculous I think I'll probably share it on twitter - people are going to get a kick out of it. Especially all the people who wonder why you call yourself mannish when you obviously aren't.
>>
>>35519449
Also, just because you got your boyfriend to take a picture for you doesn't mean he wrote that. In fact, he probably doesn't know you pretend to be trans online to get sympathy from people. You're just not going to convince me you're male with anything you can post (because you're female - and all you can post is this vague insinuation - a he here, a series of posts you made yourself there - with your shrill insistence that you're the least passing, most pained, transgirl to ever walk the face of the Earth.

I know a lot of transgirls, even self loathing ones. I was a self loathing transgirl. We don't do such obvious woe-posting - that's something women do for attention. Because women know they can get things by capitalizing on their feelings, they're raised that way. Boys are raised knowing their feelings are a vulnerability that will be mocked. Face it, the LARP is over, move on. May I suggest pretending to have cancer next time? That's always a popular choice.
>>
File: IMG_9790.jpg (1.13 MB, 2798x4032)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>35519794
>>
>>35519878
Alright, your boyfriend plays along (or is he referring to ftm?) It doesn't invalidate a single thing I said.
>>
>>35519878
HAHAHA SHE TRIED TO FIX THE HUNCH BUT IS STILL NERD NECKING
>>
>>35519909
You may be able to send me all sorts of gaslighting messages about how masculine you look on here. You may be able to convince a few people (who want to believe). You may even have some other trans pretenders taking a ridealong. But none of it's true, it's all just a social game to you, a fetish. You're twitter posts are writing checks your body can't cash - and everybody knows it. Everyone tells you that you look cis, because you do. The only thing they need now is someone telling them their intuition is right.

People aren't used to lies like this - big brazen ones. They don't expect it, especially from an attractive girl who they might be affectionately inclined to for that. But you're not nearly masculine enough by half to stand up to scrutiny.
>>
File: alice_gets_a_haircut.webm (3.03 MB, 540x960)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB WEBM
>>35519486
>>35519925
i need to watch this video more to remind me to fix my posture
but yea it gets bad when im stressed. my ballet teacher would be so disappointed
>>
>>35520003
Borderlands…? Really? That’s an instant dump
>>
>>35519954
You probably would have been better off if you didn't keep trying to pull the "oh she's such a hon, looks just like a man, can't even tell she's trans" shit in this thread. It makes it clear those posts are by you because no one, even on this website believes that.

Really a wade into female psychological - simply speaking things into existence. You're so social brained that you think something being agreed upon (because you gaslight and harangue) makes it physically true. It's not - you're not masculine looking, you're bird-boned and feminine.

And FYI, gay boys aren't obsessed with being gay boys. Femboys aren't obsessed with being femboys. Cis pretenders are, because the identity is the entire purpose to them. You can have any feminine thing you want because you're female, you never had to fight for it once. That's why you don't care about it - it's all about that sweet trans frisson, not femininity or beauty. No transgirl, especially an HSTS, would ever look the way you do on purpose (and I can tell it's on purpose). We had to fight for beauty, and we fight for it every day.
>>
>>35519060
if ur so comfortable sharing pics of yourself then post a video of yourself talking. this is obvs fagvoice (but even then it's quite fem and sounds fake like wtf is that accent lol it sounds like bad acting) but i refuse to believe you actually sound like that. its ridiculously easy to fake the sort of evidence you've provided and there are so many ways you could go about doing it (like posting a 5-10 year transition timeline?) and if you're not making this up you're the most deranged weirdo ive seen on this board. if you're actually mtf and acting like this idk what to say lol you got blessed genetically and instead ur rolling with it ur validating some sort of weird ass fetish
>>
Damn this is the most extensive campaign to get dick pics I've seen yet
>>
>>35520052
>>35520052
>>35520052
Yes, exactly. It's sick. She's just a cis girl who gets off on trans pain - pretending to feel it and I'm sure observing it in the people she tricks into believing she's one of them. There are about a hundred things she could do. Instead she just tries to masculinize her obviously female voice as much as she can, and play pretend at wounded transgirl. A bunch of people (likely many thinking with their chaser dick) then "comfort" her, which often aggravates her when it doesn't play into her LARP (ie. someone says they don't understand or that she looks cis)
>>
>>35520137
Why doesn't she want people to see this thread? Any real trans girl would be flattered to high heavens that someone thought she was cis. She doesn't want anyone seeing it because it shows all the obvious evidence she's not trans, and all she can do to dispute it is flail.
>>
>>35520003
don't reply to me as if you have a right to speak you look disgusting
>>
>>35520159
All I'd really like to see is her apologizing, ending this sick LARP. Quit lying to people that you don't pass, that you have all these troubles, that there's no effort good enough to pass. Stop lying that you're a transwoman doing the best you can when it's so obvious you're just a relatively sloppy cis girl fujoshi.

You're hurting people - the people who think your appearance is possible on hormones and get false hopes. The people who believe you when you say you don't pass and get false hopelessness. The people who think you represent transgirls - sloppy, delusional and without an identity outside of LGBT. And most of all - the transgirls you trick, who may feel comfortable with you, who waste their emotional energy comforting you. Because I'm not going to stop until this is out there, and they're safe. I was a gullible, too kind, trans teenager, and I can't stand the thought of letting her fall into a trap like this.
>>
>>35520434
Lmao. She really doesn't want people to see this. Probably worried they'd laugh too hard.

"No, I don't want people to see all the cruel insults!" Oh stop, you love that stuff, that's why you post so much of it yourself.
>>
>>35514762
>>35514769
>>35514839
>>35514874
>>35514883
it's just an anorexic tranny retard, they're a dime a dozen
>>
>>35521338
She really doesn't learn her lesson - or have a sense of shame. I let her know that I see her faking trans for Munchhausen-esque sympathy and I see her fake woe is me posts. I tell her she needs to stop sympathy baiting, pretending to be so unfortunate and unpassing ,and she goes right around and does it again. She doesn't care at all about the ways she's harming people, only about her LARP. This isn't going to stay secret - people are going to find out.
>>
>>35521411
How does anorexia explain her perfectly cis skeletal frame? How does it explain her not having a brow ridge? How does it explain her vellus hair? How does it explain her lying that everyone says she's male, when she doesn't pass as male at all?
>>
>>35521433
>How does anorexia explain her perfectly cis skeletal frame?
what the fuck are you on about? that's not a cis woman's skeletal frame
>How does it explain her not having a brow ridge?
some dudes dont
>How does it explain her vellus hair? How does it explain her lying that everyone says she's male, when she doesn't pass as male at all?
you need a fuckin hobby my nigga
>>
>>35521433
Honestly, I really wouldn't doubt if she pretended to be Anorexic too - these girls often fetishize that one too. But it's a bit harder to fake, even if you contort your body well.
>>
>>35521447
Some "dudes" can have one or two cis traits. They don't have a cis Q Angle, cis brow ridge, cis neck with no proper laryx, a cis sounding voice and everything else cis too. If they did they wouldn't claim it was hard to pass as female lol.

She needs to get a hobby that's not exploiting transwomen and gay men.
>>
>>35521472
I have a lot of hobbies, because I can have hobbies because I'm alive. My life has been made incredibly painful by homophobia and transphobia and my being alive right now was not a given. That's why I can't just sit back and let a cis woman spread her malignant garbage for her sick social fetish. I suffered too much not to fight for transgirls and gay boys and their dignity.
>>
>>35521472
do you realize how much of a loon you sound like right now
dont trannies always say shit like "i'm literally hurting no one!" and "you can NEVER tell!"? even if this obviously male person was a cis woman impersonating a tranny, who gives a shit? gender identity is unrelated to sex, isn't it?
>>
>>35521503
It matters because she's using her female body to get an audience, an audience that she spreads harmful bullshit too. A audience she demoralizes and lies to. Gay boys and transgirls have to fight so hard for their humanity and dignity, and she's tearing at that because she gets off on it. All for her little Munchhausen game.
>>
>>35521531
I'm not a person who believes no one can hurt anyone, I believe cis women can hurt gay men a tremendous amount and they often do. They appropriate our pain and our circumstances. They project their own social and sexual desires onto us. They make it difficult for us to reach self understanding, all because they see a sexy new form of attention, a new way to be different than the other girls.
>>
>>35521542
>>35521531
well i'm a gay man and i am not at all intimidated by this random tranny. you really sound obsessive and like you need actual help. therapy or something. no human being would look at this creature and instinctively think "that is a cis woman who was born with a vagina"
>>
>>35521542
Believe me sweetheart, I'm not giving up. I'm not giving up until there's a future for gay boys and transgirls that doesn't involve fighting off you freaks left and right for an ounce of recognition and a right to define ourselves.
>>
>>35514762
>>35514769
literally clocks as fuck what is this thread?
>>
>>35521558
Sure you are honeybee. There's no feature on this person's that genders male, especially in the context of all her feminine traits. You like to gaslight that she's so obviously male - it's not true, not a single person would see a man when they looked at her. You're not a gay man either, you just get off to them.
>>
wish someone would prove that i was actually a cis woman all along :/
>>
>>35521583
>You're not a gay man either, you just get off to them.
what does this even mean? like are you actually reading what you're typing right now? are you on drugs?
>>
>>35521595
You are a woman who gets off to gay men and as such pretends to be one. That's what I mean, quite obviously.
>>
>>35521612
well i have a cock and balls and a hairy gut so i'm not sure i'm what people would normally call a woman
>>
>>35521612
Now you are quite literally gaslighting - "Oh you're so crazy, it's so obvious to me that you're crazy!"

If I'm so crazy and funny, then why is she hiding it? Wouldn't it be funny for everyone to see the crazy man's thread and laugh about it?
>>
This is very obviously a trans girl, and you likely won’t leave her alone unless she posts her cock and balls

Find something else to do
>>
>>35521642
im still convinced this is elaborate bait just to get the tranny in question to post her sack lol. if its 100% serious then OP is literally a schizophrenic and needs to be medicated, this shit is wild
>>
>>35521642
I'd give up if she just posted this thread and let her audience see it. It's so funny, they'd all think it was crazy and wild. No one would believe it because she's so obviously a man, right? That would satisfy me.
>>
>>35521662
she doesnt owe you anything you fuckin freak, literally start taking haldol tomorrow i promise you these delusions will go away
>>
>>35521654
Da, especially since they’re referring to her as a “transwoman” it screams retarded transphobic cisoid
>>
>>35521662
But she doesn't want anyone to see it because I'm not crazy. Everyone would realize quite quickly that I was onto something, that this explains her bizarre behavior. When you get off a platform where you can just anon post over and over again people can start making sense of things.
>>
>>35521679
Of course she doesn't owe me anything, but I owe myself to make sure I'm pretending transgirls out there who are vulnerable to the trash she posts. She doesn't deserve their sympathy and their time.
>>
>>35521699
You are a schizo
>>
>>35521714
I'm sorry - protecting transgirls (from pretending transgirls). I was vulnerable once, and I know many out there are. You're not going to gaslight or bully me into not seeing what's obvious.
>>
>>35521699
>I'm not crazy! It's everyone else that's crazy! I'm the smart one! I'm normal!
anon i am telling you this honestly, not as an insult and not to disparage what you're saying. you are displaying signs of a psychotic breakdown. you actually, genuinely need acute mental health treatment before you hurt yourself or someone else.
>>
>>35521718
You're not going to get away with this anymore. People are going to find out. Just apologize and try to be a better person. You can call me a schizo as many times as you want without telling me how I'm wrong (aside from your increasingly desperate, "but she's so masculine!!! - you know that no one thinks that but you, I see your replies on twitter).

This is over. Stop exploiting people's sympathy.
>>
>>35521737
This is called "gaslighting", I'm not having a psychotic breakdown, I'm just not bending to your screeching whim like other people do. You have not given me one compelling piece of evidence that you're male - you expect me to just change my mind because you shriek and wince enough.
>>
>>35521737
If he’s genuinely psychotic telling him that won’t help him, you genuinely cannot reason with psychotic people.

my dad and i tried when my mum was in a psychotic episode and it doesn’t work no matter what you do
>>
File: you what.gif (2.49 MB, 498x361)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
Not every day you get to witness a future mass shooter being born. I was here. Put me in the screenshot.
>>
>>35521764
I’m not even a woman let alone her
>>
>>35521777
>You have not given me one compelling piece of evidence that you're male
are you actually retarded? who do you think i am? i'm not whoever the tranny in the picture is
>>
>>35521810
Your an anonymous person in a 4chan thread that thinks that girl doesn't look cis. I have a hard time believing you're not Eden. On this anonymous site you can post over and over again (I know, I posted many times, although I'm not trying to pretend I'm different people)

You really seem shocked I don't just take your word whenever you say something. Even if you're not her, I still think she's cis.
>>
>>35521851
I know you're scared right now, and that's ok, it's scary to be found out in a big lie. You should apologize now, because it's not going away. You're going to be better for this, you're going to learn empathy, you're going to learn about yourself.
>>
>>35521851
Not the guy you’re replying to but I still think you’re a weird chaser trying to get her to post ballsack
>>
>>35521851
>anyone who disagrees with me must be this one person who i hold an obsessive, psychotic hatred for
good luck to you man, i hope you get help. genuinely saddens me to see another queer lost to tranny derangement
>>
>>35521876
I'm not psychotic, I see the replies she gets on Twitter - lots of people confused as to why she thinks she looks so masculine. She's tricked them, by insisting again and again, that she sees something that's not there. But you can't change physical reality by saying something.

She looks like a cis girl, she sounds like a cis girl, She acts like a cis girl, her behavior only makes sense if she's a cis girl, but I'm crazy because a bunch of anonymous people (who are saying wild things, like she has highly masculine bone structure lol) who may all be Eden (or some other similar friends) say I'm wrong. Because I'm not just bending to their evidence-free pressure. The only thing anyone has been able to counter with is "nuh-uh". Well how about "yeah-huh" and we'll see what other people think.
>>
>>35522007
I’ve seen trans girls post the exact same attention seeking shit, either way there’s literally no way to prove this shit without karyotype testing her

I’m not her friend or follower cause I don’t even know her
>>
>>35522043
Goodnight Op I need to sleep
>>
>>35522007
>lots of people confused as to why she thinks she looks so masculine
its called body dysmorphia you fucking drooling retard, at first i felt pity for you now i really genuinely hope you die
>>
>>35514769
>>35514839
You can't tell cause ur autistic and spend too much time online. That 100% was born male
>>
>>35522043
>>35522043
You can prove it with common senses - by looking at her. No one would need to karyotype that girl to say "oh look, it's a girl, a female one". Her behavior is far more than attention seeking, it's salaciously so and unremitting. It's also very female in nature, regardless of whether a real transgirl did it at one time or not. She masculinizes her body to try to "pass" better as a transgirl (and still fails) - what transgirl does that?

>>35522079
Or it's called Salacious Munchhausen attention seeking. She also lies and says she doesn't pass, when she doesn't pass as a man. It makes more sense to think more lies are afoot than whatever is most sympathetic to her.
>>
>>35522117
LMAO, where? What feature? She's ugly, but she's not masculine in the slightest. What do you think cis girls look like? Are they all little bimbo caricatures with perfect button noses? Some of them (a few I've known in person) look like her.
>>
>>35522139
And yeah, I am autistic - as such I know all the features that are masculine and feminine and she ain't got none of the former. Find me a person on the street who'll say that's a boy? You can't. I've shown a friend of mine and he think it's absolutely idiotic.
>>
>>35522128
>attentionseeking = afab
How long have you been on this board
>>
>>35522160
>And yeah, I am autistic - as such I know all the features that are masculine and feminine and she ain't got none of the former
i would love for you to explain how those two statements are in any way congruent
>>
>>35522207
It's a special interest of mine for obvious reasons, thus I'm obsessively interested in it - I know a tremendous amount about it actually. That's how I know she's fibbing. I know all about what hormones can do to the body and cis bone structure and everything of that nature. I know about men trying to feminize and I know about cis women versus transwomen - both early and late transitioning.
>>
>>35522207
He’s not gonna budge, if he’s psychotic you won’t be able to get anything out of him

The only thing I observed my mum being aware of was that she messed up her medicine after the doctor questioned her but she couldn’t quite connect the dots
>>
>>35522247
I also know a tremendous amount about feminizing procedures. What poses make you look more feminine or more masculine. How to dress to look more feminine or masculine. I know it all - I've been at this my entire adult life.
>>
>>35522253
i'm just interested in seeing how far the rabbit hole goes honestly
>>
>>35522247
Jesus fucking Christ you’re not even trans are you “transwomen” “cis women”

No trans woman uses that word
>>
>>35522267
Fair enough
>>
>>35522294
I use the term transwomen because I think we have a fundamentally different experience, and it's important to recognize that. I have lived in transition for most of my life at this point and I agree that I do see things differently from the trans majority. I believe that we need to work on affirming the dignity of gender non-conforming men (and transwomen), I think it's the most important gender issue. I also just think transwoman looks nicer.
>>
>>35522294
good catch
>>
>>35522338
My fundamental belief in the dignity of transwomen (and gay men) is what makes me so angry when I see homophobic girls like this using us for a little social jolt. Exploiting our pain and spreading hateful garbage.
>>
>>35522350
I hate that she uses her little female body to attract an audience of horny men and spread ugly caricatures of the trans experience, because it turns her on. I hate that she thinks we're her little pets and our experience as a fun little LARP.
>>
>>35522392
She's obviously just a girl who isn't attractive, or clever, enough to garner a lot of sexual and social attention the way she is - she feels ugly. And she sees transgirls as ugly women, that she can pretend to be for a new sympathetic audience. She has no consideration for the people she hurts, the people who see her body and recognize it's more cis than there's will ever be and she still attaches nasty caveman drawings to it. She's sick.
>>
>>35522338
Just use trans woman and cis woman
The word in front implies they are different without it being a terf dog whistle

>>35522350
Genuinely go talk it out with her, ask her to show her estrogen vial timed and dated next to her bfs watch

That should be enough proof
>>
>>35522406
Now obviously no one takes feminine men's pain seriously - no one ever has - but I'm going to at least make sure it can't be exploited by some woman who hasn't got a clue what it's like. What it's like to be dehumanized because you're different. To feel that being male means being ugly, being cursed, being locked out from the beautiful. She will never understand, and she doesn't seem to care. As long as she gets her little social jolt, her skit's played out again.
>>
>>35522424

>>35522409
>>
>>35522409
No, I don't want to see her friend's estrogen vial. I want people to know this. I want people to stop being hurt by this woman, that's what I want.
>>
>>35522454
She is obviously not trans, her reaction to this thread proves she's not trans. Her appearance proves she's not trans. Every single thing about her proves she's not trans. Some other little ambiguous thing she picks up from lurking around trans people is not going to change that. I will be happy when people hear that she's cis with the evidence - when people see what I've written here and make up their own minds.

I was vulnerable once, I know what it's like to have these evil thoughts in your mind. The last thing those kids need is some cis woman putting them there, so she can absorb the sympathy they ought to be getting.
>>
>>35522454
That’s what her boyfriends watch is for
She’s not gonna be asking one of her discord friends to come over irl
>>
>>35522504
She's sick, I'm sure she's got a straight estrogen vial fetish object lying around. That will not convince me. Your gaslighting will also not convince me. I'm a rather intelligent person well-versed in female's capacity for deception (when it comes to one of their Munchhausen obsessions)

I will let it go when people know the evidence or if she apologizes and admits her behavior is harmful and that she's just pretending. That's it. I don't know how exactly I'll do it, because believe or not I'm a nice person and I don't want to hurt her unnecessarily - she may be unempathetic to the point of sociopathy, but girls get that way when it comes to attention. She's young and stupid, I'd rather she just apologize and move on with her life without a whole fiasco.

I've lied about things before, I know it's so scary (I lied about being cis myself, but it's similar). I just want her to stop hurting people and I will make sure she doesn't.
>>
>>35522570
*strange estrogen vial fetish object

A fetish object btw doesn't mean sexual, originally a fetish was an object of religious worship.
>>
The fact that theyre just a mediocre twitter/4chan subculture tranny with their actual trip in their description just proves to me that her or a friend made this thread as a meme. Next
>>
>>35522585
I also don't want to see genitals - yours are anybody else's. I just want people to know the evidence and I would hope that the other girls doing what you're doing (there are a few, and when I'm done here, I might move on) will see this, and think twice about it. If only for fear of exposure, and not for the pain of the people seeing it.
>>
File: 1660841790368864.jpg (175 KB, 828x792)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>35522487
>when people see what I've written here and make up their own minds
People have made up their own minds, you're just choosing to reject their conclusions because it clashes with the narrative you have spun in your head.
>>
>>35519060
passes as woman
very clear you have autism from this tho
>>
File: o7.png (588 KB, 640x448)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
Sometimes I feel bad about the many unlucky rolls I got in my transition, but then I see the absolute schizophrenic retardation that Eden et al. post when anyone even suggests that they might be slightly feminine and it reminds me that no amount of external factors will fix the internal ones, and focusing on myself is the only true path to happiness. Thank you for keeping my life pointed in the right direction.
>>
I'm convinced ngl
>>
>>35522715
Yeah probably she's obsessed with farming content from here so she's probably just making her own
>>35518176
>ummm >.< please don't pay attention to this big schizo thread about me that I'm telling all of you about rn ~
>>
>>35522979
I grant that there are a great number of posts. A great number are mine and I believe a great number are Eden's (perhaps I should have pretended to be different people agreeing with me, my blasted honesty).

Many of them are entirely absurd and I can discount them. There's no one on Earth who thinks she looks like a man without question, it's just simply unbelievable. I know, I see the replies on Twitter, and I know the objective reality of what makes a male and female appearance.
>>
>>35523156
She's doing everything she can to make sure this doesn't get seen.

>>35523122
She's not in pain, she's really not. That's what this whole thread is about - pointing out a Munchhausen's case. She's pretending to have dysphoria so you'll feel badly for her and give her attention.
>>
>>35523157
>make up your own minds
>no not like that!!!
>>
>>35523182
Even assuming your schizopost is truthful, that would still mean that she's so desperate for attention that she's spending significant portions of her life hatefarming on some of the most toxic corners of the internet. Honestly, that's not really much better LOL
>>
>>35523194
Eden and perhaps some other fetishists posting again and again "She's such a hon broad-shouldered man, I don't know why you can't see it. Such a man, I can't even say what's masculine about her, it's so much!" is not actually convincing.

I will believe my lying eyes on this one friend
>>
>>35523208
Oh yeah, she's definitely sick really. She's a sick fetishist whose getting off (in a social attention way and likely in a bit of a paraphilic way) when she's posting those things. She's not in pain, and shouldn't get sympathy for pain (that sympathy is what's making her sick in the first place)

I'm definitely praying that she finds something worthwhile to live for instead. That she apologizes and moves on with her life.
>>
>>35523235
And the reason you don't want to be specific is because there's nothing masculine about her. Any trait you could bring up from her perfectly normal shoulders to her perfectly normal hips, I could find a cis example easily. I could find a cis girl who bests you easily, because you're not just "possibly cis, it could be" but very clearly cis and quite feminine at that.

That's why you can't just call me crazy - you went too far with it. You were pretending you couldn't pass, that everyone gendered you male, that you were being bullied, that you can't find clothes. It's bullshit, obviously so.
>>
>>35523430
Especially that little lie of "size doesn't matter". A bird boned little girl whose measurements are all underneath the "high" cis threshhold sure likes to tell herself that. That you can vibe hard enough, that your feminine male/transwoman spirit will just shine through. No. You will never pass as a man. You probably wouldn't pass well on T, at least not at first.
>>
>>35514762
why are you posting an entire conspiracy theory about some random person. i know that you, however miserable you might currently be, have better things to be thinking about.
>>
>>35523468
Here's an interesting question: What would it take to convince you she's NOT cis?
>>
>>35523468
>You will never pass as a man. You probably wouldn't pass well on T, at least not at first.
has this just been some elaborate way to say you dont like pooners, anon? is that what this is all about
>>
>>35523485
Because she's hurting people. She constantly posts nasty degrading things about transwomen (playing them off as things about herself). She's exploiting other transwomen for sympathy and attention. She's muddying the transgender issue entirely. There are many reasons this is important.

It's also taken much less time and effort than I thought it was going to. I just keep the thread open and respond to her lies every once in a while. A little bit fun and I feel I'm doing the right thing.

>>35523495
It would be hard to convince me at this point because so much points in the other direction. I'd like people around her to be able to see this and make up their minds. Her physicality and her reaction confirmed to me she's cis - and some silly thing she can fake will not fix it.
>>
>OP literally just seething to herself for hours because some twitter hon mogs her
>>
>>35523552
>you cannot convince me i'm wrong
>people will continue to listen to my insane ramblings until they agree with me
>any evidence is faked
>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
do you also believe in flat earth theory by any chance anon
>>
>>35523560
Oh you couldn't gaslight, you couldn't convince me I was crazy, you certainly couldn't refute the accusation, so now you're going to try to tell me I'm wasting my time. I don't think so, this is important to me, and even if I'm wasting my time, I waste it loads of other ways that I don't help protect transgirls out there (something I'm very committed to)
>>
>>35523586
I'm not going to tell her something like "childhood pictures" and have her go get her brother's childhood photo or the one time she wore something masculine enough to pass as a boy (putting me in the position of refuting once again, how tedious, now that's a waste of time) No, every piece of "evidence" she's posted so far has been laughable, she's literally cis and when people see it off this board, they will agree. You know it too, or you'd bring this up on Twitter - it's a pretty significant thing happening to you, but you don't want them seeing it.
>>
>>35523628
>You know it too, or you'd bring this up on Twitter
i dont use twitter you fucking mong, that's probably why i'm not infested with whatever brain rot claimed you
>>
>>35523628
The fact is, I know that if she was really trans, she'd be tickled pink by this thread - everyone would have seen it already, and I really would have been made a fool of. You can't make a fool out of me or you would have by now. I know that, I know I'm right, and I know you're going to stop being able to hurt people soon.
>>
>>35523644
I'm sorry, if you're really not Eden I thought you were, and she doesn't want anyone to see this. Probably because it's true.
>>
>>35523676
We really do need thread IDs on all the boards, but especially ones like this.
>>
>>35523653
i want you to try to read the posts you've made in this thread from an outside perspective, and try to think how you'd feel if you weren't obsessed with this twitter hon. think about if someone was using this same rhetoric to try to convince you to drink bleach. are you capable of doing that?
>>
>>35523676
i literally dont even know who eden is you mouthbreather, i dont have obsessions with other trannies like you do. i just saw a schizo thread and decided to post in it for when it invariably gets screenshotted. i'm a cis man and i could not care any less about twitter hon drama. you need to be evaluated by a mental health professional for your obsessive thought patterns, you genuinely are coming off as someone who has had a mental break down and can't escape this weird spiral you're in
>>
>>35523712
I don't need you to drink Bleach Eden, I need you to stop being dishonest and just tell the truth to people. I don't hate you because you're a "hon", you're not and you know you're not. It's exactly that kind of language you need
to stop using. You're just a normal looking cis girl and I don't hate you. I hate the things you do, you hurt people.

Imagine you were really a transgirl and you saw this cis girl right here, whose a little bit less than perfect in the face, but undeniably more cis looking than you. She's posting ugly caveman caricatures and saying that's what she looked like. She's posting all sorts of vulgar things about the trans experience. How much would that hurt you, whose body that evil thing represents more closely. Are you capable of doing that? Or are you just going to play the victim again like I knew you would. You're not the victim Eden, you're a manipulative liar.
>>
>>35523778
okay fine! you win alright? i'll make a fucking post about it tomorrow. i'm going to sleep you fucking freak. you've really fucked up my entire mental/emotional state with all this shit, i hope you're happy.
>>
>>35523778
I have never once told you to hurt yourself or that you're evil and need to be killed. I've just asked you to apologize to people and stop doing this in the future. I know having attention taken away can feel like death to some girls, but it's not. You'll live a much happier life when you let go of your obsessive fetishistic relationship to transwomen.
>>
>>35523792
I'm sorry that you're hurt. I knew you would be, but you've hurt a lot of people yourself. I'm very glad you're going to rectify some of that tomorrow, that's very good. I'm sure you're not a bad person, you just did a bad thing. It's going to be ok. I'm going to pray for you. I hope you have a better life now. God bless you.
>>
>>35523822
whatever. smug piece of shit. goodnight
>>
>>35516927
I don’t believe this. If a professor genuinely misgendered someone like this, they could be reported. At the beginning of the term, they ask everyone’s pronouns. At the very least if you are close enough to a professor to be referenced directly like this, they will ask you what pronouns you prefer. You dress to feminine for them to not ask you.

So, you told them your pronouns are he/him. Idc if ur cis or trans or whatever, but this is disingenuous— esp to frame what I believe are likely innocent professors just respecting their students. You won’t find a more accepting environment than academia.

t. Graduate student in medical field
>>
>>35523968
> At the beginning of the term, they ask everyone’s pronouns. At the very least if you are close enough to a professor to be referenced directly like this, they will ask you what pronouns you prefer.
this absolutely does not happen in the real world

>>35523157
> A great number are mine and I believe a great number are Eden's (perhaps I should have pretended to be different people agreeing with me, my blasted honesty).
the only posts that are mine have my trip code. not even I am schizo am enough to stay up all night replying to myself. can't believe I have to say this
>>
>>35524832
SSSHHHHH i had just got him to quit it you bozo
>>
>>35524872
Eden, I don't believe there's someone else just so interested in this that they follow the thread like this in your stead. You have a particular capitalization style and a way of using your adjectives too. You post in streaks (suddenly three people will all have the same thing to say, how interesting).

This thread is all about how much you can't stop lying - no one is going to take your word for it. I thought we had made some progress, but I suppose you're imaginative (enough to think you look like a boy lol) and now you're starting to think there's another way than the honest one. There isn't. You aren't going to hurt people like this anymore and that's final.
>>
>>35524898
Pray tell sweetheart, why would someone else be so interested in getting me to be quiet (and still watching the thread all this time later too, to respond in 10 minutes).

Talk about wasting time, if I really am so crazy and ridiculous as you think, it's certainly a waste of time to keep at this. It won't do you any harm after all - no one's going to believe me, right? Give it up, it's over. And you're not the victim in it, you're the victimizer.
>>
>>35524922
The only people who watch this thread and follow it and fight at length in it are me and you. You for obvious reasons, you don't want to be caught in a lie. And me because I'm the one catching you, it's my project, fighting evil and all of that.

I don't know that you're really evil, I don't think so. But you're doing a very bad thing and you need to stop.
>>
>>35524898
yeah it's me lol i told you I'd make a tweet about it tomorrow so no need to continue the discussion
>>
>>35524938
That's good, I hope you do. That's the best option for you. You can control the story a bit. I think it would be best for you to get off social media, but you could keep some of your friends. Not everyone will abandon you. I don't demand you grovel, just apologize and tell people what you did.

But if you don't do it, you got one thing right about me today - I'm obsessive. I don't know how I'll do it, but especially if you keep up what you've doing, I'll likely get angry enough nice doesn't matter so much to me. Then it might take me a while, a month or two, but I'll finish it. I have some following on another account as an essayist and wanted to write a series about the female exploitation of gay men and transwomen.
>>
tldr what is this mass schizophrenia
>>
>>35514934
same. shes not shy about it. face and all. op is schizo hon
>>
File: IMG_2230.jpg (384 KB, 750x646)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>35519486
if this isnt cis woman posture idk what is
>>
this was all orchestrated by the person in the pic
>>
>>35514769
looks like me after I shave my beard off (not good)
>>
this thread is kinda creepy but i hope it inspires boymoderology to make less thirst trap posts
>>
>>35525207
no shit,fantastic psyop, bravo
saged
>>
>>35525140
Eden you may have a lot of power over people in your little corner. They have crushes on you and think they know you and want to believe you. I think you have less power than you probably think (I could do the saturation approach of just telling people one at a time).

You don't have enough power to manipulate people outside there. Anyone who sees you knows you're a cis girl being ridiculous. When I take this out of your space, it'll all be over, and I can do that. I'm a good writer Eden, you haven't seen half of it. And I have popular friends, and this means a lot to me so I'll ask my popular friends for a helpful tweet to point the way.
>>
>>35524937
You literal schizo we’re not eden
I can’t believe you’re still at it
>>
>>35525241
By saying "popular friends" makes it sounds like I don't have a following, I do very much so. I just want everyone everyone to see it if I do it. So all of you girls will cut it out (there's another one in particular that really gets to me)
>>
>>35525249
Also I don't believe a whole bunch of separate people all decided to revive the thread this late at night Eden. I don't know what you get out of all of this, I suppose holding on a little bit longer. I don't know what I'll really end up doing, but you are going to stop it, I can tell you that much.
>>
bump
>>
>>35526458
let it die
>>
>>35526490
schizoposting like this deserves an audience
>>
>>35524832
While you’re here could you post a clear picture of your ribcage i’m curious about what it actually looks like
>>
>>35525140
holy shit bro is gonna write a manifesto, this really is a mass shooter thread
>>
>>35514874
the evidence you cite originally is pretty shaky picrel is my arm hair and maybe im delutional but it looks kinda similar, im pretty sure thats just how blond people's body hair looks (and eden wasnt specifically trying to show her armhair) I also have round fingernails which is something you mentioned 2wice. idk what Q angle is but like knees pointed and streching spine back in makes ur hips look wider in pictures. and like her sholders are as about as wide as mine but I have a thinner waist and wider hips so like her frame isnt impossible for a tranner. I also have full cheeks and brow ridge typical for a cis woman.
I dont believe for a second that eden gets misgendered in public, I certainly dont pass as well as her and I get she/her'd out of pity pretty consistently (I work customer service and I get misgendered about 1 in every 5,000 customers I talk to)
and the fact that shes not boasting about this on twitter is kinda sus, I feel like if someone made this schitzo thread bout me id print out a screenshot and frame that shit. but idk thats just how I feel in a hypothetical sometimes its hard to belive evedence that your brainworms are wrong, I get how it can be hard to call yourself a girl when ur super brainwormed, I still use the mens restroom after getting tons of wierd looks and getting asked on multiple occasions why i was in there
>>
>>35528114
I'm sorry, this isn't an insult, your arm hair isn't bad at all, but it's male. Her hairs are not just blond, they're very short and undeveloped. Yours are longer, they're just thin and while light in color they have a pigment. Her's is peach fuzz (not all cis women are that undeveloped, but only cis women really are)

The problem with Eden is everything about her is Cis Passing (and oftentimes not even borderline in any way). That's not possible. And having bad dysphoria is one thing, it's another thing to always fight for it, and get upset when people don't agree or call you feminine. To never call yourself a girl and always refer to yourself as a boymoder, boy, etc.
>>
>>35528170
Now, "but it's male", a cis woman could have that same hair. Just it's not something that would make me automatically think you must be cis.
>>
>>35528170
The thing is, as I say, a male can have a couple cis female traits, but he's not going to have all of them. And if he (or she in this case) did, she would be thanking her lucky stars she was so blessed, not constantly pretending to be more masculine than she is.
>>
>>35528191
You really sound like you just don't understand how gender dysphoria works. People with gender dysphoria aren't thinking logically, they have an anxious obsession with their looks that makes them see things that aren't there. It's like an anorexic insisting they're fat despite being severely underweight.
>>
>>35528191
At this point, I'm not going to humor that she's anything but a cis girl posting hateful things about trans people under the guise of dysphoria. Her reaction to this has cemented it entirely to me.
>>
>>35528203
Then why does she lie about not passing? Why does she post those messages herself about being a hon? Why is she so insistent and consistent. Why doesn't she ever thank anyone who compliments her or tries to make her feel better? Why doesn't she ever tie it down objectively - to numbers. That last is the first thing you do to treat dysphoria.

I have suffered extensively from dysphoria. I'm high passing and I still do often, I know how it works and this reeks of attention seeking, not true dysphoria.
>>
>>35528220
As someone who is high passing, I understand "passing to yourself" and how sometimes it's just never good enough. But I would never lie to other people that I don't pass. I would never claim that there's nothing you can do to help yourself pass. I would never post ugly cartoons knowing that I pass better than other people. You can't be that delusional when everyone is telling you what you're doing.
>>
>>35528220
Your complete lack of empathy and lack of understanding that other people experience the world in a way that is different to your own is disturbing.
>>
>>35528248
Eden shut the hell up - you post absolutely poisonous garbage all day and people tell you how it hurts them. (I know, you're not Eden, I'm sure, even if you're not you can see how dangerous and vile this girl is, if you care about empathy and not just defending her LARP)

If she had any empathy whatsoever she wouldn't post those things knowing that a significant portion of her audience passes less well than she does - seeing her saying it's hopeless and giving the dysphoria of others images to use.
>>
>>35528261
She doesn't think she passes. It's called gender dysphoria.
>>
>>35528261
"Have some empathy", I do, I have empathy for the girls today I saw who said you make them want to hurt themselves, that they've considered terrible things because of you. I have empathy for them, and their suffering.
>>
>>35528293
Come off it, you pass or you don't - and believe me you know it from how people treat you. You don't pass as a man, no one calls you he, no one sees a he when they look at you. You can't "think you don't pass". You might not pass to yourself, but you know what other people think because they say so, and everyone says to you that you pass.
>>
>>35528306
No one would even think she's trans if she didn't say so (because she's not - she's cis) I understand some of this comes from people wanting to believe any amount of passing is possible, but it's not, the skeleton is the skeleton and cis girls have different ones.
>>
>>35528306
If everyone started telling you that your skin was actually green, would you believe them?
>>
>>35528319
She loves saying this all the time to make people feel hopeless, but I don't think she wants to hear it now.

>>35528325
If some people had Green skin and I was trying to be one of them - yes.
>>
>>35528331
The way you're talking about dysphoria proves you've never had to experience living as an effeminate man socially. There is a huge difference in the way you're treated when you pass and when you don't - it's a miracle. There's no confusing it.
>>
>>35528331
You're hopeless.
>>
>>35528352
There's the Eden we know and love.

>>35528296
The one who seems to really enjoy helping out people's dysphoria for them. Who won't stop even when the pain she causes has been pointed out to her. But you're right, it is hopeless, you're not convincing me, I've seen far too much now and I know how sick all of this is.
>>
>>35528371
Kill yourself, you melodramatic sycophant.
>>
>>35528191
Just being underneath 5'5'' is pretty rare - it looks like only 3.7% of men in England are. To think, that she's one of that very lucky 4% and also blessed in every other way is hard to fathom. I know there's a lot of focus on exceptions to this rule and that and viewing the body as a discrete set of possibilities, but a male being born looking like her (not passing as male) is hilariously unlikely - and her experience would be so much different than what she relates.

She would have difficulty finding men's clothes being as tiny as she is. She probably can't wear men's shoes.
>>
>>35528962
She also has a massive head, square shoulders, narrow hips, a wide waist, and a man ass.
>>
>>35529025
Oh shut up Eden you do not have any of those - maybe when I have the time I'll get all the numbers together - because you don't have anything like square shoulders or narrow hips (no matter how you pose or what you wear). You have a female Q angle, you have a female brow ridge, you have a female sized head. You can't just speak things into existence.

There are numbers attached to all of these things - male and female ranges and percentages (of men with a given trait)
>>
>>35529056
How about you observe the range of my penis going into your mom's asshole, my phrenologist friend?
>>
File: IMG_20240425_171240_642.jpg (92 KB, 964x1280)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>35528962
when I used to wear boys clothes they were from the kids section lol
>>35529025
people seem to like my ass (I accept the other things though. especially my head. I'm XL in men's hat sizes and bicycle helmets don't fit me lol)
>>35528293
I think that because everyone irl genders me male
>>35525222
your trips say I stop posting thirst traps if thats what you want
>>
>>35529288
BUILT for rough sex
>>
>>35529288
Eden it's just not true that people gender you male in real life, you are a liar, and everyone will know that. If anyone genders you male that's because you told them to. No one would look at the picture you posted and think that that person was trans, unless you told them. There's nothing masculine about your body.
>>
>>35529288
>people seem to like my ass
I mean I can see why, but me personally I like big fat asses.
>>
>>35529391
Also, it's very funny that you respond to the unrealistic insults (that you posted yourself) but not to my accusing you of harming people. You know that you can use your female body to sway men, and you know that if you keep lying brazenly people will go along. They'll go along until they know they don't have to (Munchhausen's cases get caught, you can't go on lying forever, especially when it's obvious)

>>35528296
>>
>>35529436
>munchhousens cases get caught, you cant go on lying forever
toupe fallacy
>>
>>35524832
lol academia isn’t the real world, vast majority of professors are respectful. Stop LARPing— if your prof genuinely disrespected ur pronouns like that why haven’t u reported? I do not believe that every single one of your professors is a blatant transphobe, which is what you’ve implied in saying “everyone calls me he/him during class”, with the way you dress if you were a non passing trans woman you’d get a lot of “they” or ppl asking your pronouns. That’s what “not passing” means. What you say happens cannot happen unless u said ur pronouns were he/him
>>
>>35514762
Why does this person feel so sorry for herself when she has a bf and loved ones?
>>
>>35528962
Ngl if eden rly had all these traits naturally while being amab the only explanation of her not lying is if she was intersex… but this would’ve been found before going on hrt — at the very least eden would’ve been seeking some sort of answer about it.

And NO eden if ur LARPing about this in some way don’t you dare start LARPing as intersex. If you ever do, I’ll expose your ass.

t. Intersex anon
>>
>>35530115
trannies are never happy
>>
>>35530129
She's have to give up being the most pained unpassing male-bodied transwoman to walk the Earth if she did that. And then she wouldn't be able to post all the transphobic garbage that she loves.

No, I don't think she'd want to do it if she couldn't just use her body to trigger other transgirls and then """share""" their misery.
>>
>>35530068
I don't report people for gendering me male because I look like a man, I don't blame them for it. hell even if I didn't I probably still wouldn't report them because I think that's kinda a cringe thing to do desu
people don't know I'm a tranny, that's why they don't they/them me or ask me my pronouns, they just assume I'm a cis man
>>35530129
> but this would’ve been found before going on hrt —
why would it? my intersex friend thinks I might be intersex but I don't really mind. it seems like a coping mechanism
>>
>>35530553
Eden you're not intersex and no one assumes you're a cis man. You're a 5'4'' little girl who wears nerd glasses and speaks in a little high pitched voice. You're being ridiculous. You know, you also said that you had "trouble finding women's clothes that fit your shoulders", now you admit you have to wear boy's clothes.

You can't play both, we see your pictures. If anybody calls you a man in person that's because you tell them to. You don't pass as male at all.
>>
>>35530617
This is the most backwards and aggressive way to affirm someone's gender I've ever seen
>>
>>35530834
No, I'm not affirming it. Eden's gender is "Hon Non-Passing Trans Girl", but unfortunately I don't affirm that one. She's a little cis girl who exploits trans suffering because it exciting and it gives her a thrill.
>>
>>35531008
Jesus fucking Christ you’re still at it, I was on this thread yesterday and this morning. Give it a rest
>>
>>35529288
>>35530553
do you have a front facing picture of your ribcage? Should easily put this thread to rest.
>>
>>35531159
Puffing out your chest doesn't make you a real boy.

If you did give an unambiguous and unstrained photo of your body, it would appear as cis as it is. She's worried I might draw lines, and put numbers up and show her that. The fact is she can't put this to rest because she's not trans. If she could have made a fool out of me by now she would. She's tried every tired trick she can - calling me crazy, gaslighting repetitions (oh no anon, she's such a man!), telling me I'm wasting my time and telling me to kill myself. She wants me to stop badly, but she can't make me because she's cis.
>>
>>35531227
The fact is she has no evidence. Look at the pictures, listen to the voice clip. Would you ever question that that was a cis girl if she hadn't insisted again and again? And to say she never passes in person, it's beyond absurd. She's 5'4'' - only 4% of men are that short. How many of them look just like cis girls?
>>
>>35531263
Any man below 5'6" is a girl by default, schizoanon.
>>
>>35531336
If he has a female brow ridge, small hands, no brow ridge, no visible larynx, vellus hair, and a normal cis body in every other way then yes, he's a girl. Especially if he so shrilly insists that he's a man.
>>
>>35514839
Anon, that's just a hon. She literally has the hon stare and her facial structure is moidy as fuck.
>>
>>35531357
Sweetheart, I thought I told you this. You can't just say it and make it true. There's nothing masculine about that woman's body. She's just unattractive. You know they make cis girls in ugly right? That's a version.
>>
>>35531368
If she was doing some femcel thing, where she pretended everyone treated her badly because she was unattractive I could believe that. But no one is calling that woman a man.
>>
>>35531394
I'd still assume she was making it up, because people don't really do that and she's not that bad looking really. But at least that's a LARP that makes sense.
>>
>>35530553
If you were intersex, pre HRT your panels would’ve flagged it if your variation was severe enough to make you have no male puberty.

Also it’s really rude to say intersex people are coping mechanisms. We actually exist— and we have really rough lives as a result. I’m exposing you if you start calling yourself an intersex freak or something…
>>
>>35530553
To this point, I know an “AMAB” intersex person who has a body similar to yours. She has an ovary and an ovotestis, that’s why she looks like that. In which case you would still be female, and in which case your pre HRT panels would’ve been sus af
>>
>>35531510
She's just not intersex at all, and it doesn't change the fact that she's a tremendous liar. She claims that everyone thinks she a cis man, when that's simply not possible under any circumstance. I know it's hard to understand why someone would lie this much, but it's just a LARP, a game, she enjoys it.
>>
>>35531575
And I understand some people are friends with her and they don't want to believe they've been tricked, but they have been. It's a cruel trick really, nasty. She posts transphobic content that hurts people and makes trans people comfort her, a cis woman, when they see it.
>>
>>35531600
She is more properly, a theyfab non-transitioning transman, if she's anything. And she shouldn't be given a platform to exploit trans suffering for sympathy, attention and entertainment. It's sick and it's wrong. Some of the things she posts are evil. That's why I'm still here - she hurts people. I saw two people today saying how much she triggers them to harm themselves. That's disgusting and it has to stop. She's not that valuable, she's just a dime a dozen cis woman.
>>
>>35531641
Trans people suffer too much, we're too sympathetic and we're too gullible. We let an obvious fraud walk all over us because she moans that she's in pain loud enough. She's a liar, and a victimizer and a transphobe. Yes, a transphobe, that content she posts is disgusting and hateful. She's always discouraging and demeaning transgirls (with the excuse that it's her dysphoria she's talking, woe is me)
>>
>>35531159
noone will ever love me again after seeing this pic lol
unsee cc/album#mzzKMBBkna1N
>>35531468
>>35531510
I DIY so I never had a blood test before starting hormones. fun fact I've actually never seen a doctor about being a tranny
I am sorry, I phrased it badly I didn't mean to cause offense. what I meant to say is that trannies often say that they have an intersex condition (when they probably don't) to justify being trans. I feel like Im one of these people
>>
>>35531714
I'm not looking at this because I can't use it as evidence. I'm going to assume it's someone else's penis or a shot of your breasts (laying there cisly)

Why don't you ever respond to the fact that you're hurting people by dysphoria baiting and claiming experiences that aren't true and discourage others. By telling people that things "clock" them that absolutely don't. By telling them nothing works. By giving them bad advice and nasty hateful images.
>>
>>35531714
i didnt get to see it what was it
>>
>>35531976
I'm sure she's going to pretend she's a dozen anons now and say it was her penis or something. Lol.

>>35531797
I was much busier today unfortunately, and couldn't always make good responses or put the evidence together I needed. But it's alright, I've learned a lot from this on how I need to present information (less writing, more lists, more numbers I think - better use of pictures).

I'm too impatient to wait until I can write my essay on the Transhausen phenomenon (thanks for the name) but I'm definitely going to write it. We'll see before then, when I have the time I'll put some good stuff together (I'm thinking it would be fun to calculate what percentage of men have all the traits Eden has)
>>
>>35532004
this is malebrained obsessive/predatory behavior, i refuse to believe you are a trans woman
>>
>>35532015
Eden is predatory. She posts ugly transphobic garbage all day long to get sympathy from real trans people and just because it gives her a jolt of satisfaction.

I don't if I'm male brained or not, but I'm by almost all standards a transwoman of some variety (maybe nonbinary? I don't use the word)
>>
>>35532039
And I've told her many times, she could just apologize and I would leave her entirely alone. I wouldn't demand she grovel. I just need her to admit to what she's doing and say sorry to her victims so they can start healing. I'll still write my article, but I won't mention her (because she's not the only person doing this, it's a phenomenon)
>>
>>35532063
Tell people that you're cis. Tell them that you're sorry that you were dysphoria baiting. Tell them you're sorry for all the transphobic garbage you exposed them to - the images and the language. Tell them you're sorry you lied about not passing and there not being anything you can do to pass. Just tell them who you are and that you're sorry and that you'll stop. Some people will forgive you, you still have a chance.
>>
>>35532110
In fact, I was leaving her alone to apologize today until I saw that she was doing it again. She was talking pruriently about surgeries with people, she was sharing all her hopelessness fuel. She was doing all the things she always does, exploiting other people for her entertainment. I saw she wasn't going to apologize and I saw a couple girls say that they thought about hurting themselves because of her, and I realized I couldn't just wait for her to do the right thing.

Right now she feels invincible because she's gaslit a lot of people into not trusting their eyes or outside evidence. As soon as "Eden is a cis predator" reaches enough people, it will become clear how obvious it is.
>>
>>35532178
What really pissed me off and pushed me over the edge was seeing a girl had just muted her and made a stand against her ridiculous miserable posts. And she claimed that she was attacking her dysphoria. Dysphoria I know she doesn't have because she's cis. And then all her little sycophants come on in to attack that girl. It's sick, it's disgusting and it's going to stop.
>>
>>35531714
>>35532004
Does this seem Sus to you? I feel like if she’s amab she would be intersex, and she would’ve been flagged either by a doctor or her family. She doesn’t seem poor enough or uneducated enough to go years without seeking healthcare— since she’s in uni.
>>
>>35532226
can you not see that you schizoing out about this random tranny is at odds with your "being a feminine male is HELL" mentality? you're attacking a feminine male and implying they're some kind of machiavellian tyrant because they happen to be insecure
>>
>>35532228
It's incredibly suspicious. She's bargaining - she's looking for a way out that's not telling the truth. Even if you do some intersex LARP (which believe me I have friends who won't let you) you have to explain why you lied about not passing. Why you lied about not being able to find clothes. Why you lied so you could transphobic hate.
>>
>>35532251
She's literally a woman, a woman exploiting feminine men for a sick fetish. Lots of women do this all the time - from the gay bar hags to the theyfab gropers. She just took a different tack at it. She is not my ally, that's why I'm doing this.

I don't think for one second that she's male. She doesn't have any sympathy for feminine men (or transwomen). It's all just an exciting little LARP for her, like so many other Theyfab "transmen"
>>
>>35532278
She just happens to pretend to be a transwoman (and believe me she's not the only one, she's just the grossest and cruelest about it that I've found.) Her entire schtick is absorbing sympathy that should be going to transwomen and feminine men, and doing so by exposing to absolutely toxic ideas and images.
>>
>>35532278
>She's literally a woman
a trans woman yes, we established this
>>
>>35532306
She is not a transwoman, there's nothing masculine about her body. Her behavior is that of an entitled female on a LARP, completely blind to the suffering she causes. She is a cis woman pretending to be a transwoman. That's what we've actually established here.
>>
>>35532254
As an intersex person few things make me angrier than seeing intersex LARPers on Twitter… it’s horrible to pretend to have something that causes ppl so much trauma and discrimination
>>
>>35532313
>there's nothing masculine about her body
do you realize that even cis women have masculine traits? saying absolute statements like this just further indicates you're just an insane obsessive moid
>>
>>35532334
Yes you're right, cis women can have masculine traits, they can even be ugly a bit, like this one here. Because the only thing anyone has ever been able to say is that she's vaguely unattractive.

She may not be the most feminine curvaceous bimbofied woman (but she's pretty feminine really, she shouldn't kid herself) but there's nothing that indicates that she's AMAB. This whole thread has been female brained - just insisting and shrieking and gaslighting with no objective evidence. Just thinking by insisting long enough it must be true. Well I can insist a long time too, and I have numbers and facts and sensory data on my side.
>>
>>35530129
This person is objectively correct - the only way she could look the way she does is if she's intersex (which she can't be, it would be caught by her doctor in her pubescent years - they check kids who don't grow and she's 5'4''). The other option would be very early transition (she's always bitching that it was post-pubescent so that's not on the table either).
>>
>>35532387
>>35532370
have neither of you ever seen a cis woman in your entire lives? being genuine
the sheer magnitude of her cranium should be enough to clock her
>>
>>35531368
trip on
>>
>>35532370
This thread should be studied as a rundown of a woman's reaction when being held accountable. She will try literally everything except telling the truth - gaslighting, whining, posting her ass and tits, calling you every name she can think of, just getting angry, gaslighting again as though it was established the first time.

You're still cis.
>>
>>35530553
most IS males are taller than average men, low T stops growth
plates from fusing properly so you're almost definitely not intersex.
>>
>>35531394
I am not calling her a man, but that's a twinkhon face
>>
>>35532387
I’ve met some intersex friends who fell thru the cracks… but they were very poor (trailer trash, immigrant families etc) and had parents who were medically illiterate and too poor to take their kid to the doctor. Even in these cases, the intersex ppl I know who didn’t see a doctor, they figured out themselves that they were intersex by 15 or 16… if you were AMAB and then genuinely went thru puberty and looked nothing like a boy you + your family figures out something is wrong.
>>
>>35519878
don't call your gf a tranny, come on
>>
>>35532420
Some IS males like XX de la chapelle or male Turner’s (X/XY) are short. But she don’t look like that either.

You can be amab and bio female, CAH and OTDSD females can be born with penises but with these… you’d know too
>>
>>35532421
Yeah, she's not the best looking, but the glasses are really what makes her face masculine (no transgirl interested in passing would pick those out on purpose). She has a vaguely square shape - but there are cis girls like that. She has no brow ridge, short upper lip, round cheeks - she looks cis in the face too. And honestly I'm really offended that a girl will just think feeling ugly makes her trans, or entitled to trans attention. And that people will believe her because they homophobically and transphobically (and honestly misogynistically too) believe ugly = masculine.
>>
>>35531714
Why would you post and delete this so quickly? Either that or you set it to one view.
>>
File: E.gif (5 KB, 960x768)
5 KB
5 KB GIF
I really can't wait to read this hon's manifesto.
>>
>>35532429
>>35532420
>>35532464
Yeah, she doesn't seem intersex in any way, it seems like a desperate last ditch sort of thing. They do physicals in school (And often at the doctor's but school especailly) and they'd catch that.

She also just doesn't act like someone who was raised male. She says everyone thinks she's a man all the time, but she never talks about the gender policing that men face (like they'd just not bother such a small and effeminate person for that - no she's always big hon man in all her stories)
>>
File: 1682464430202921.gif (1.54 MB, 230x230)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
OP you literally come off as a TERF transvestigator in this thread. I would highly recommend you reevaluate what you're choosing to spend your time on. This is NOT a good look.
>>
>>35532495
My belief, and it's pretty firm now, is that she's a fujoshi theyfab. I think she tells people to call her he/him sometimes (maybe at school, maybe just in general). I think she wants to look like a transgirl, but she absolutely doesn't. I think it's socially (and probably paraphilically) fetishistic, and it has very evil and nasty results regardless. She needs to stop - she needs to be honest with herself.
>>
>>35532543
Eden posting nasty cavemen caricatures to an audience of vulnerable transwomen while pretending she's dysphoric (perhaps the most dysphoric ever) about her cis body is a worse look desu
>>
>>35532495
Yeah I’m intersex and while I didn’t get diagnosed until I was 18 (parents didn’t believe in western medicine), I was flagged by my school doctor and told something was off. So I knew… anyone with half a brain figures something is up
>>
>>35532564
even if I were to admit the truth tomorrow no one would believe it. they'd think I was just LARPing or making a mean joke. sorry schizoanon, your thread is dying and your retarded babbling is going to die out too. you literally can't stop me. will be rubbing my boyclit later imagining how hard you're seething that i mog you in every way. cya <3
>>
>>35532545
I don't believe her identity btw - because if she really was a feminine man/transwoman spirited person - then she would have sympathy for real transwomen and real feminine men. She just finds something about it titillating, but she causes real harm. She harms people with all the bad advice she gives, all the dysphoria p-rn she posts and all the lies she tells (and all the comfort and emotional energy she extracts from people with those lies)

>>35532588
Yes definitely, and it's unfortunate that people so often claim false intersex identities in order to defend gender identities, or even worse as a sort of salacious LARP.
>>
>>35532613
Most of the people who openly scream about how they’re a monstrous mutated hermaphrodite and either “woe is me” or “look how unique I am” or whatever, is LARPing
>>
>>35532495
my condition wasn't diagnosed until after I started transitioning I never got screened like that and I have klinefelters
>>
>>35532641
Klinefelters don’t make someone look like that. Many with KS look male enough to pass by unnoticed. More severe conditions like OTDSD (which makes someone develop in a feminine direction despite being AMAB) are flagged at least by young adulthood

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.