[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2489303900316791.jpg (91 KB, 2400x936)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
What do terves actually believe? I mean what is an average terf's specific beliefs about what trannies are and why they transition?
>>
that transition is torture and we need to save the butches or some dumb bullshit
>>
>>35520768
>terves
never say it like that again
>>
>>35520768
transmisogyny, white supremacy and retvrn to the 50's gender roles ideals
>>
>>35520854
why?
>>35520865
>white supremacy and retvrn to the 50's gender roles ideals
totally unlike trannies...
>>
>>35520768
Depends on the terf and what position they are in the terf movement

A lot of terfs that are in more influential positions believe that puberty blockers are for making people look prepubescent for longer to appeal to pedos
(Bullshit, puberty blockers are a compromise)

Lower level terfs think that puberty blockers damage your bone strength (only true if you abuse them)

A lot of terfs are old people or parents that had one of their children or grandchildren transition and they just can’t get over it

t.infiltrated terf group
>>
>>35520975
Oh yeah and they also really don’t like men even within their own movement, (detrans or cis) they don’t give a shit when we get a male terf prosecuted but they rally behind female terfs when that happens to them.
>>
>>35520768

We don't think you can transition and we are correct. We think you are men cosplaying as women, we think that most of you know that's all you are, and we'd all get along a lot better if you could just be honest about that simple fact.
>>
>>35521087
>implying id give up my male privilege to hang out with fag hags
great headcanon u got going on grandma
>>
>>35521015
trannies hate men just as much, if not more
>>
>>35521373
Is this some sort of cope to excuse the way you guys treat men?
>>
>>35521504
no
>>
>>35521087
And I think we should put kikes and dykes into camps. But if we all just keep our opinions to ourselves I'm a lot less likely to drive a truck of acetone peroxide into london.
>>
that trans women are men
>>
>>35521087
I feel like the whole debate around trans people could be solved if we just gave up on saying twaw
>>
>>35520768
Mostly just misandrists.
They hate men, men are predators, men are privileged, men will take all the societal benefits away from them because men are evil and they are locked in an eternal battle against men/patriarchy/society. This is how the world works to them, their identity as women is characterised almost entirely as overcoming the “struggle” of being born a woman in a man’s world.

Because of this, they fundamentally see trans women as men. Therefore trans women are just men, they are not entitled to any of the “privileges” that “women” have “earned”, and them attempting to claim these thing are just “men” trying to “take away their rights”.

Because ultimately their entire identity is characterised by trying to beat men at their own game and if you take away their special biological distinction they have no identity. They are just people now, not “women”.
They’re literally just chuds screeching about women in their video games but instead they’re karens screeching about like, bathrooms and sports teams. They don’t want outsiders in their special clubs, they like being able to discriminate.
>>
>>35520768
They're women.
Don't expect logical consistency.
>>
>>35522464
That’s not solving anything anon because that’s literally the debate…
Yes if we just give up the debate will be over, because we will have lost lol.
>>
>>35520865
>Trans Exclusionary RADICAL FEMINISM
>Reactionary aestheticism
Leftists really are fucking delulu.
>>
File: feminism this is.jpg (73 KB, 720x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>35522511
NTA but nah, you activists are seriously the problem.
You start a war against the normies, then feel "opressed" when they fight back with a mere fraction of their collective might, then go looking for "allies" from the very normies you just attacked, before finally attacking the "allies" for not doing it right.

In the meantime you don't actually do the one thing everyone needs you to do which is spread awareness of GD so that the people who don't realize they have it and are suffering can get the help you need, because most of those people aren't raging communist fucks like you and so "don't deserve help".

Literally everyone would be better off without you. They don't hate me, they hate you, but they can't tell the difference. Stop helping.
>>
>>35522517
Terf are mostly not radfems, they are regressive second wave feminists who want to ignore all of the progressive and modern understanding we have developed around sex/gender over the last half a century or so because it doesn’t fit into the extremely simplistic oppressor/oppressed worldview they cling to.

There’s a reason they are mostly white middle class well off women. They have built an identity around victimhood that the modern world doesn’t really recognise anymore and they don’t like it.
>>
>>35522589
lol wtf are you talking about I don’t even agree with like half this shit but you sound like a huuuuge fucking pick me.

You literally want to throw all trans women under the bus because you think it might make your life easy. It won’t. You’re tilting at windmills here.
>>
>>35522611
>Terf are mostly not radfems
Trans
Exclusionary
RADICAL
FEMINISM

Didn't read the rest of your retarded leftist cope. As has been the case at every point during human history you ARE RETARDED AND WRONG.

>>35522678
>pick me.
Yeah because you can't be trans unless you hate men right?
Literally kill yourself loser. You're worthless to everyone.
>>
>>35522722
>schizo tttt rage
just rope already you’re making us look bad it’s abundantly clear you hate yourself
>>
>>35522801
No. I hate you. Everyone does.
And just like everyone else, you don't realize there's a difference between "person with Gender Dysphoria" and "retarded gender theory spouting leftist."

I'm a transwoman, not a transcommunist. I do not care about your retarded left wing crap. I want to be left alone which I would be except you keep picking fights on my behalf.
>>
>>35522850
Does everyone you disagree with happen to be a leftist communist boogeyman or do you think you're maybe suffering some kind of deranged paranoid delusions?

Cause I'm a pro establishment liberal capitalist soo..
>>
>>35522850

NTA but

>I do not care about your r*****ed left wing crap

is a really fucking bad look.

The left has your back. The right wants to genocide you. I think it's pretty clear what side we all have to take.

And aldo don't use the r-word. Like fucking ever.
>>
>>35523124
>The left has your back.
Yeah because you're standing behind me while you hurl stones at the people I have to live with and work alongside.
>The right wants to genocide you.
No. They don't. They don't even want to talk about me except you keep bringing me up.
It's TERFs that are the problem. Because the reality is that transphobia is just misandry. Nobody cares about FTMs, but women don't want "men in dresses" to get access to all their special privileges.
>I think it's pretty clear what side we all have to take.
And this is the nub of the issue, you're not here to help me, you're here to recruit me so you can get some of THE MOST AWFUL PEOPLE TO EVER WALK THE EARTH elected.

>And aldo don't use the r-word
What website are you on?
RETARDED NIGGERFAGGOT
>>
>>35523238
you seem mad
>>
>>35523238

>standing behind me while you hurl stones at the people I have to live with and work alongside

Living and working alongside people you don't always qgree with is one thing. That's fine. But fascists need to be fucking eliminated off of the face of this planet. Like that is not a valid "opinion" to have, it's pure evil and should be treated as such.

Never kneel to oppressors.

>They don't even want to talk about me

Once again: never kneel to oppressors.

If the right can't handle that queer folks exist, that is their problem.

>Because the reality is that transphobia is just misandry.

Except it's actually a lot closer to misogyny.

>you're here to recruit me

Cqll it whatever you want, but eventually we all need to work together.

>so you can get some of THE MOST AWFUL PEOPLE TO EVER WALK THE EARTH elected

What people are we talking about here? Biden? Who is pro-LGBTQ, wants to forgive student loans, made climate change a legit thing to discuss agaon, and tries to help out non-billionaires financially all the time? Yeah, he's really awful. I'd much rather have a megalomaniac fascist madman in office.
>>
>>35520768
Most are worthless uggo foids scared of getting replaced. That's why they go into angry denial mode whenever someone mentions straight men being into us and why they start absolutely seething whenever the possibility (inevitability) of future womb transplants gets discussed.
>>35521373
I love men though
>>
>>35523666
I love men though
no you don't you being male makes you suicidal your own behavior speaks much louder than your lying words
>>
>>35523698
If women really loved men they would transition into men ig
that's how we can tell they are all lesbians
>>
>>35523502
>The fucking reddit space
Just go back.

I'm not reading any of that, by the time you understand this place you won't believe any of it any way.

It's funny you talk about genocide tho, coz I'm still white.
>>
>>35523698
>your own behavior speaks much louder than your lying words
my behavior with men is very loving...
>>
>>35523774
if you were ok with maleness you would be ok having egalitarian relationships with men instead of insisting on social and sexual hierarchy and strictly divided binary roles
>>
>>35520768
they think one's anatomy is all there is to defining their sex, meaning born with XX? you can be any kind of personality as a woman, it's just that no one not XX can be a woman. that doesn't mean they want women back in the kitchen, not sure why trans people get that confused. they're against traditional gender roles for women.
>>
>>35523834
not rlly lol
>>
>>35523875
>i am submissive and do not act aggressively
>I do not penetrate
>he is aggressive and his will matters more than mind
>he does not get penetrated
>>
>>35523743

Read it, sounds like you really need to hear it.

And the formatting is for your benefit, makes it easier to read. You're welcome.

>It's funny you talk about genocide tho, coz I'm still white.

Genocide of queer folks is also genocide.
>>
>>35523885
do you dislike gay bottoms and foids too?
>>
>>35523925
>Finish a sentence. Press enter twice.
Yuck.

Nobody need to hear what you've got to say. I can turn on the TV and hear what you've got to say. I can open literally any other website and hear what you've got to say. I can search for the things I actually need to know about transitioning and will instead find what you've got to say.

I'd tell you to shut the fuck up and listen, but you don't listen.

>queer
YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK
I'm not "queer" you fucking trender. I have Gender Dysphoria and need treatment.
>>
>>35523743
>>35523975
Why are you complaining about reddit spacing while literally doing it kek
>>
>>35524014
>I don't know what reddit spacing is
>>
>>35523975
>I'm not "queer" you fucking trender. I have Gender Dysphoria and need treatment.
A self hating queer is still a queer to all cissies sorry anon but even if you're one of the good ones you're still one of us
>>
>>35523975

YOU ARE QUEER. I AM QUEER. WE ARE ALL QUEER.
>>
>>35524102
this is incredibly based
>>
>>35524102
Cissies don't call me queer. You do.
>>35524193
You're a fucking trender trying to claim LGBT status for an n-word pass.
I have an actual mental illness that destroyed my life.
We are not the same.

You left wing fucks have your head so far up your arse that you actually think that nobody outside of your university campus could possible have GD. I live in a conservative electorate in regional Victoria, I have to drive 90 minutes each way to see the only doctor providing gender affirming care outside of Melbourne.

The rainbow flag is posted all over my town tho. I actually went to a "women's clinic" (read: abortion center) that claimed to provide trans care and after getting scowled at by the receptionist I was told I'd be waiting three months for a regular old GP.

It's not that you don't give a shit about the actual problems trans people face, particularly early transition, it's that you don't even bother to find out what they are before you proclaim yourselves the champions of trans "rights"
>>
>>35524293
mental illness isn't real
>>
>>35524293
>Cissies don't call me queer. You do.
Yep, and so long as you can prostrate yourself by sucking up to their disdain for others like you they'll let you sit by their side and pick up their crumbs. This is how being a minority has always worked.
But you're still a traitor, and when they're done oppressing us out of existence they will do it to you too. Because you can only be "one of the good ones" while there's "bad ones" for you to point your finger at as a distraction. Eventually that will be you.

Also just do telehealth you retard you should only have to make that trip once a year. I do the same I'm over 2hrs from my GP.
>>
>>35524343
>others like you
Yeah see there you go again assuming you're me.
You're not trans, you're a fucking trender.
I was never on your side, I lived for 20 years as a man getting spat on by people like you while I had an undiagnosed psychiatric condition because people like you were lying about being trans.

And you only started caring about me after I became trans because now you want something.

Fuck off cunt.

>Also just do telehealth
I don't have a phone because I'm completely dysfunctional, and I haven't taken a picture of myself in 10 years, because I have GD. And you want me to livestream with a stranger.

Once again, you don't bother to find out what the problems are, let alone offer sensible solutions to fix them. You just wave your flag everywhere and piss everyone off.
>>
>>35524420
You don't need to livestream you retard you just call up and speak. It literally takes like 2 minutes. They can send the script to your local pharmacy digitally or even fucking faxing it.
You have no idea about me. You keep accusing me of being some imaginary bogeyman. I too am a non passing self hating mentally ill extremely dysphoric trans person in regional Australia. I too repressed for years because I "wasn't really trans". I didn't transition till over 30. I'm 6'2. I am not a "trender" I did this out of desperation because I'm in immense pain and the only way to deal with it is to commit social suicide.

I'm just not a fucking little bitch about it. Get over yourself.
>>
>>35524465
Then why the fuck are you trying to drag me into a dumb war with "conservatives" that they don't want?
Because what I want is an actual doctor in my city of 20,000 people who isn't a fucking nigerian immigrant doing his medical parole in a regional area before he starts his "real" practice in the inner suburbs.

I am surrounded on all sides by people who either vote Nationals or One Nation, I'm not afraid of any of them, but at State and Federal Government I've got labor pollies in charge who don't seem to realize that "being a left wing retard" isn't a symptom of GD.

You want to talk about "eating the crumbs off the master's table" while you pretend that making a phonecall instead of driving 2 hours to an abortion clinic means you're receiving a reasonable standard of medical care for a first world country.

That's not a trans problem. That's a bush problem. Voting Labor means the city gets new infrastructure and the bush gets to pay for it.
>>
>>35524590
one nation? what do they want?
>>
>>35524963
I don't really follow politics that closely any more. It just got too aggravating.

Less immigration, fix the family courts, more regional development, they're basically a catch all for the failure of the liblabs to address any problem other than their own reelection for the past 20 years last I checked.
>>
I love terfs!
>>
>>35524590
We're not. Regressive "feminist" karens are and thankfully there are fuck all of them here. Australia has some of the best conditions for trans people in the world thanks to these "left wing retards" because for every pink haired extremist out there we have like a dozen regular people who just have a basic conscience and understand that the loudest people aren't actually representative of everyone.

I think you're way too caught up in identity bullshit to actually pay attention to the systems in place that you benefit from. You can literally get informed consent through a local GP if you get your shit together and get one on board, but you can also do it over the phone or online. All thanks to "left wing retards" who successfully changed both legislation and policy around this to remove all the bullshit gatekeeping, all so that you can complain and call them trenders.
>>
>>35522850
You’re the schizo who made the thread about eden
>>
>>35525254
>regressive
unlike trannies who want to be submissive tradwives?
>>
>>35525166
me too
>>
>>35524330
based
>>
>>35525254
Australia has the best conditions for trannies in the world because we leave each other alone.
That's it. That's the secret. Leave people alone.

>You can literally get informed consent through a local GP
Jesus Christ fucking Melbourne. I don't have a GP because I live in the bush. You don't fucking know that because you don't fucking pay attention. You don't give a flying fuck about anyone outside your little fucking circle of wankers. Don't fucking lecture me on how good I've got it because of you after you left me in a hole to rot for 20 years because I was born the wrong gender.

You're as bad as Peta fucking Credlin who wants me to thank her for making life on the dole fucking impossible while sending all the jobs overseas. Does that hurt your feelings to be compared to the Sky News bitch? GOOD! Coz you're both the fucking same to me. Just another city cunt staring down your nose at bogans.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.