[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7940.jpg (109 KB, 800x533)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
My sister said I can be a bridesmaid at her lesbian wedding next year if I want even though I’m not even trans. Just wanted to brag
>>
Oh so no one’s going to congratulate me? Fine I get it
>>
>>35522371
CONGRATULATIONS
>>
>>35522371
are you a boy who will be a bridesmaid???
>>
>>35522371
girls like asking that of fem boys its a jab
>>
ill be ur bridesmaid nona
>>
>>35522966
Yes if I decide to do it. The wedding isn’t until spring 2025 so I don’t have to give her an answer for a few months. But I probably will say yes. I’m already excited lol
>>
>>35523109
umm so boys can’t be bridesmaids you will need to become a girl
>>
>>35523109

are u going to do full drag?
>>
>>35522987
>its a jab

No I’m very close with my sister and it’s going to be a nontraditional fun wedding so there’s really no downsides. And yes I’m femme, that’s why she asked me
>>
>>35523131
Yes I’d have the same dress and makeup as the other bridesmaids. I’ll probably have to grow my hair out a bit so I can wear extensions. I look good in drag so that’s not going to be a problem. I’m also looking forward to having an excuse to starve myself lol
>>
>>35523253
Take estrogen beforehand
>>
>>35523146
good for you. sometimes they do it to make fun of us if they think we're straight or they just hate gays. most of the afabs i know are rich white girls and they are biiiitches.
>>
>>35523296
I’m not going to do full HRT just so I can look hot for one day (though it is tempting) but I’m not opposed to taking all natural estrogen supplements. If anyone has good recs please let me know. I have a full year so there’s plenty of time. I do want my skin to be as soft and pretty as possible
>>
>>35523315
I’ve been openly gay for years and have a boyfriend lol, there’s no way my sister would ask me to be a bridesmaid if I were straight. I promise she’s not trying to make fun of me
>>
>>35523380
you sound insufferable
>>
>>35523380
>but I’m not opposed to taking all natural estrogen supplements
retard
>>
>>35523482
Sorry I can be annoying when I’m really excited for something
>>
>>35523493
What’s retarded about that?
>>
>>35523587
>doesnt even understand how this makes him retarded
double retard
>>
>>35523634
I just want to know if natural estrogen supplements are worth it before I spend a bunch of money on them
>>
>>35522371
>My sister is a lesbian
That's not something people brag about lol.
>>
>>35523816
I swear she’s really cool. Also I doubt this would fly at a regular straight wedding
>>
>>35523755
NTA but they work a little bit and you have to take A LOT of them to get any effect.
Fenugreek for example has directions on the bottle of between 1 and 6 grams a day.
The actual dose is between 20 and 100 grams a day.
That's GRAMS not milligrams. As in 1-4 tablespoons a day.

But as a pre-HRT warmup it's not bad. It will get your breast growth started and it's got some other good benefits too (particularly if you're fat). But against bioidentical estrogen and a proper andogen blocker it's taking a bb gun to a tank battle.
>>
>>35523858
Well ideally I would prefer to not grow breasts, would a small dose work at just helping keep my skin soft? That’s really the only effect I want. Also I’m currently underweight and am definitely not going to gain any weight before the wedding (if anything I plan on becoming a bit thinner) so would that negate any benefits?
>>
>>35522371
double L for the dad but I guess you don't even know who that is
>>
>>35524135
He won’t be invited to the wedding but yeah I’m sure he will not be happy at all if/when he finds out
>>
>>35523315
>most of the afabs i know are rich white girls

My sister’s future wife has tech money and I just realized I could probably get her to pay for me to get cheek and lip fillers before the wedding…
>>
>>35524135
This is a homophobic dad’s worst nightmare, maybe only 2nd to his son transitioning and and wearing a wedding dress
>>
>>35522371
i have read enough mef feminization comics and manga to know how this is going to end
you're gonna look so hot being passed around by the groomsmen as they fuck you silly with their big manly cocks that make your locked up nub look like a clit in comparison

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.