[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4233324.jpg (66 KB, 1152x887)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
How do I cope with being a self-hating chud for so long? I realize I couldve just been the cute twink and am and have had a bf to cuddle with instead of seeking the apporval of people who hated me all my adolescence. Im now 21 and think its over.
>>
It's not over. You can't change the past, you can only use past mistakes to direct future action. 21 is a fine time to start anti-androgens
>>
>>35523301
Im not a tranny
>>
could you still pull off the cute twink look bc i'm looking for a cute twink bf
>t. cute twink
>>
>>35523322
>couldve just been the cute twink
pick one idk
>>
>>35523322
lmao then go to the gym instead of taking hormones. Sorry for misinterpreting
>>
>>35523408
actually I liked, take T while going to the gym, speedrun to twinkmode
>>
>>35523408
Why would I need hormones to stay a feminine guy.
>>
>>35523132
i'm mid 30s and never had a bf, you have plenty of time to figure things out. also most relationships fail so you're not missing out on much aside from potential heartbreak
>>
>>35523132
>21
it's not over
>>
>>35523440
Twink death is only natural if you continue to age as a man, there really isn't a way around it
>>
>>35523720
The issue is I forsaked building a real life social circle to stay in an online fever nightmare with losers who hated me. I dont even know where to start. I grave genuine peer relations
>>
>>35523751
don't listen to this buffoon, androgynous guys are the hottest. looking like a woman is gross, don't buy into it.
>>
>>35523765
idk what to tell ya man, u reap what you sow
>>
>>35523765
dude get a job if you want to meet friends, internet chatrooms aren't going to fulfill your social needs
>>
>>35523882
>>35523751
You'll need to start building muscle, get full laser hair removal from face and have nice thick hair that isn't balding to keep being handsome.

Resistance training in the legs helps a lot. Things like (front) squat, romanian deadlifts, glute machine, hamstring curls. You can cut back on the upper body a bit and bench once a week.
>>
>>35523132
Are you attractive?
>>
>>35524219
I would say so
>>
>>35524240
Are you still a twink
>>
>>35524334
Yea
>>
>>35524438
Okay...

I'm a twink too I find the idea of a self hating bf oddly cute

Maybe that's my instincts of trying to help people that always got me nowhere in life and I suppressed

Sorry if I'm rambling I'm very emotional
>>
>>35523132
Hi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.