[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705284041662080.jpg (230 KB, 1056x1077)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
How many of you consider yourselves to be failed males?
I was never straight, but being 100% honest I don't think I would have transitioned had I received female attention or if my dad were around to teach me stuff. I was always a nobody as a guy, and I feel like I only became a real person after tr00ning out. My family didn't even support my transition, but everything in my life became better after a certain point. I didn't have to be ashamed of my body anymore because it looked much better suited to be a female body anyways (5'6 with a slim physique).

For me it's hard to believe that gender dysphoria is not at least in part caused by incompetence in performing the gender you were assigned at birth. Tall trannies with man jaws and large shoulders remain a mystery to me.
>>
>>35524964
i used to think i was this, then i got my genetics tested and found out i had mild androgen insensitivity syndrome the entire time

like, i thought i had somehow socially failed to adapt, but in reality i was genetically a "failed male" from day 1 onwards, and my failure was a result of being a tranny

what im saying is the exact chain of causation here may not function as you think.
>>
>>35524964
So you’re just a sexless loser who started taking estrogen because you couldn’t get pussy and thought this would be the way to solve that. Kill yourself incel
>>
>>35524964
>5'3
>bi
>teased for looking like a girl
>passed around like a blunt by the older guys
i was never gonna make it as a "real man" lol. at least i like parts of myself now
>>
>>35524982
Why would they? They're happier.
I'm a hopeless autist too and consider this too.
>>
I really don't understand what people think being trans is any more, I take hrt because I feel terrible physically otherwise, it's a physiological disorder, I don't care about all these subjective social stuff
>>
>>35524982
>and thought this would be the way to solve that
But it genuinely solved that. Tr00ning out gave me two relationships so far and a group of friends. I never had that as a guy. I should kill myself because now I enjoy life? What kind of reasoning is that?
>>
I am probably the opposite of a "failed male". I had a pretty traumatic upbringing but I've overcome a lot of it and got into college.

Sadly the success i got and money and resources gained gave me time to realize how much I hated my body. It finally hit me when after working out for a while people started commenting about "how handsome I was" "your buff" etc etc. Those comments made me unbelievably upset and I realized I was trans. Such a pain in the ass honestly. I probably would of never realized i was trans if I was just another crackhead like my family is.
>>
>>35524976
>i got my genetics tested and found out i had mild androgen insensitivity syndrome the entire time
Interesting, how did you get that test anon?
>>
Chicken and egg situation.

I “failed” physically in multiple ways, but socially not fitting the male role made me want to troon, and likewise wanting to be a girl made me not fit that mood more.

>>35525006
It’s just an attempt to divert blame and invalidate the concept of trans-ness in general.
(Not necessarily by op but in general.)
Getting some mtfs to admit to the failed mail shit is an in for them to start saying “it’s not gender dysphoria, you’re using this to escape from...”
>>
>>35524964
I definitely do, I can't tell if i ever had innate tranny feelings because I remember nothing from before I turned 16, but I was absolutely a failed male to some degree. I could go on about "ohh how lucky I am to be born today so I don't get killed by my parents or commit suicide haha!" but I don't think living is as big of a gift as everyone else seems to think
>>
>>35524964
opposite for me, thought I had dysphoria as a teen, as an adult embraced being a guy and really love it now
everything is so much easier than pretending to be a woman and no one else going along with it
>>
File: 1653966555035 - Copy.jpg (819 KB, 1170x1175)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
>>35524964
not me, i had a double digit body count with women pre hrt, was likeable/good friend group, charismatic. being a successful guy is very easy once you get the hang of it, it's just absolutely miserable if you're trans. my boyfriend thinks its really hot that i went from a successful man to a woman for him
>>
>>35525263
being a male without charisma is miserable
>>
>>35525597
being charismatic as one is miserable too if youre trans, ive been on both sides of charisma
>>
>>35524964
what the fuck youre literally me
>5'6
>skinny as fuck always
>dad left when i was 2
but yea no as a kid i did often think that like if i grew taller or got more manly i would abandon my gay thoughts and stick to women and that just never happened so now im a tranny
>>
>>35525603
Why would charisma as a woman be bad
Sounds stereotypical
>>
i wouldnt consider myself a 'failed' male, but admittedly i do think i was an ineffective man
the term failed male has always felt really icky to me because most of the time people use it for fetishy stuff
but i have never been good at performing masculinity, i was never assertive, competitive, and tough
so i think the term ineffective man was more appropriate to me as i could still somewhat integrate into male groups, just as a lower value man
>>
>>35525651
its not as a woman, but charismatic in a woman way and charismatic in a man way are very different things. men are rewarded for standing out in a group, women are rewarded for sublimating in it. being charismatic as a woman is a lot trickier, and trying to be charismatic in the same way as a man is not well received
>>
>>35524964
I have a very similar experience honestly. Failed so many times to date women because I was small, skinny, girly looking and overall pretty passive.

By transitioning, people started to compliment me and guys were very sexually interested in me. After my first experience with a guy, turned out being passive was just the best suiting thing for me. Being t made everything easier and made more sense to me. But I don't think I ever had any dysphoria, call it agp, I don't give a single fuck, at least I have a loving boyfriend and I pass pretty well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.