[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3093.png.jpg (100 KB, 1169x1532)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO BE RAPED PLEASE GOD SOMEONE RAPE ME PLEASE I NEED TO BE RAPED
>>
>>35528539
Alright, consider yourself raped
>>
>>35528539
Being raped isn't fun
>t. was raped by my mom at age 6ish
>>
>>35528539
I wanted to rape a girl once, couldn't get myself to do it, felt really fucking bad
>>
>>35528550
Hot desu
>>
>>35528539
Why do you want that?
>>
>>35528539
where
>>
>>35528556
Why would you want to do that
>>
>>35528539
Hey baby. What’s your discord?
>>
>>35528550
Yeah but you know not real rape of course just like, fantasy rape, like consensual non consent...that shit's hot.
>>
>>35528539
why are women like this
>>
>>35528592
because they're good girls
>>
>>35528592
Someone forcing themselves on you is hot, fear is hot, it generates adrenaline, like riding a roller coaster.
>>
>>35528578
Because it's fucking hot?

I even planned and everything, got with her on a party, got her drunk, offered to drive her back home through a forest, where I had a spot where I wanted to stop and tell her to either blow me or have to walk home.
Everything went to plan, drove through the forest, stopped, she asked whats up, stuttered at what I wanted to say, pretended it was something else, and drove her home.

Felt really bad afterwards. Partly I hated myself for not doing it, partly I hated myself for even wanting to do it.
>>
>>35528550
Fuck anon
It's the same for me
>>
>>35528617
You need to kill yourself now
>>
>>35528559
Not really. More permanently traumatizing and stunting of social growth

>>35528590
I guess if it's cnc it's not so bad. But it's still kinda rape so idk

>>35528832
Damn, how did it fuck you up? I also got molested by my sister for a couple years
>>
>>35528550
I used to be a boymoder, I used to mope around
But I couldn't take the loneliness and had to settle down
Now I'm playing it real slutty, and yes, I grew my hair
You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care
Because I can tell what's going on

It's hip to get raped
It's hip to get raped

I like my boys autistic, I text them on my phone
I'm eating dick most every day and aching to the bones
They tell me that it's bad for me, but I don't even care
I know that it's crazy
I know that it's nowhere
But there is no denying that

It's hip to get raped
It's hip to get raped
It's hip to get raped
So hip to get raped

It's not too hard to figure out, you see it every day
And those that cling to girldick have gone the other way
You see them on this website, they look like gigahons
But don't you try to fight it, an idea whose time has come
Don't tell me that I'm crazy
Don't tell me I'm nowhere
Take it from me

It's hip to get raped
It's hip to get raped
It's hip to get raped
So hip to get raped
Tell 'em, girls

Here, there, and everywhere
Hip, hip, so hip to get raped
Hip, hip

Hip, hip

Hip, hip

Hip, hip...
>>
File: 1712803303516982.jpg (202 KB, 575x1024)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>35529193
Is this supposed to make me upset?
>>
>>35529482
You belong with a man.
>>
>>35529569
The only person I belong to or will ever belong to is myself.
>>
>>35529634
You belong with me, bottom.
>>
i love being raped :) i never set limits or safewords and sometimes it hurts too much and i say no but i love when they don’t stop even when i’m crying and begging and uselessly fighting :) i love when they get me so high i can’t think and beat me and fuck me while my world is spinning, i love when they hit my head until i pass out and then keep going :) i love being useful for men :)))
>>
>>35530451
i just wanna chime in that as a rape fetishist chaser, i do NOT want to keep going when it genuinely causes tearing. not a good practice. the only appeal in rape to me is in my giving the girl a good time without her asking for it. maybe even making her enjoy it despite her protests. but not actually being selfish at her expense
>>
File: 1710769740898745.png (32 KB, 363x363)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>35529975
Jokes on you, I'm a power bottom/service top switch. Don't worry babe, I'll be gentle when I top you. At least for the first 15 minutes.
>>
>>35528539
Too bad I can't transfer having been molested to people like you.
>>
>>35530451
so real. my bf is okay with hitting me and choking and will stop me from struggling and stuff but if i start crying he feels really guilty and i have to turn around or something so he cant see it and that kinda sucks
>>
>>35530451
cute useful stupid airhead slut, at least you are good at milking cocks!
>>
>>35530493
nta but this is amazing. you’re literally dream bf material. thank you for caring about our wellbeing above having a good time.
>>
>>35530552
it's my pleasure
>>
>>35530451
is it alright if i ask what happened to your right leg? i’ve never seen that kind of scaring before.
>>35530560
AND he’s funny
>>
File: giganigga.jpg (110 KB, 1200x675)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>35528539
>>
>>35530540
when my gf cries it only makes my dick harder
>>
>>35530597
I haven't seen that jolly fellow in ages. I assumed he stumbled over some trips by now.
>>
>>35530612
lmao same, i get a boner when my gf cries even outside of sex, but i do care about her and want to help her its just a fucking weird reflex of my dick to get hard, i think its me being protective in a weird fucked up way and liking that she feels comfortable showing her weakness around me
>>
>>35530612
dam yea idk he doesnt like it too much i think so i try my best not to cry at all but it gets overwhelming sometimes.
>>
>>35530642
hes kinda stupid, the crying helps you get through the raping, or struggle snuggle if you will.
>>
>>35530636
i think that’s cute! you feel so nice being trusted enough to be “the protector” that you get a little excited. it can be awkward at times, but still cute
>>
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RA
>>
>>35528560
Why do you think I transitioned? Because I was disgusted and uncomfortable in my skin? Because I was suffocating in the roles I had to perform? Because when I looked in the mirror I couldn't even see myself?
Hell no, I transitioned because I want to infiltrate women spaces and rape women. (:<
>>
>>35530698
Oops wrong person
>>
>>35530698
I'm going to rape you. I will become your rapehusband.
>>
>>35530648
well he took my virginity and apparently isnt too experienced in this rough sex and cnc stuff so we're both kind of figuring it out as we go
>>35530636
this is a little cute
>>
>>35530493
ditto (assuming you meant anal tearing, having them sob a little bit against you is cute)

personally, I don't particularly enjoy the real struggle part of it, since it's much cuter when they realize that because of the complete lack of testosterone in their body there's no possible way for them to physically stop me from doing whatever i want to them. it's adorable enough when you're having normal lovey-dovey gentle sex and you pin their wrists above their head and you can see it click in their eyes that you really could hold you there forever if you wanted to, but when you're doing CNC it's so much sweeter when they give in and start pushing their hips up against yours because they're letting themselves be a weak little fuckhole.

(obligatory caviat that doing this with anyone other than a girl who is at minimum 1std higher in iq than me, wants this kind of thing just as badly as i do, and negotiated the scene beforehand holds zero appeal)
>>
>>35530550
^u^
>>35530575
you mean where he hit me? he just hit me a lot open hand, i tried to get him to do it closed fist but he wouldn’t :( but he hit me a lot like a lot so it was enough to bruise anyways so that made me happy :)
>>
>>35530738
holy based? super hot idea, i always love when people bring up the whole “you’re on estrogen you couldn’t fight back if you wanted to” aspect. like it makes me feel small and weak and protected.
>>
>>35530738
>ditto (assuming you meant anal tearing, having them sob a little bit against you is cute)
yeah i meant anal tearing. if i meant crying i would've said "causes them to tear up" or something
>>
>>35530772
oh, it’s a bruise, ok. well good for you ^-^
you seem like you’ve got quite a happy relationship. hope you’re enjoying the attention you’re getting in the thread, you slut >:)
>>
>>35530776
my favourite thing to do while bullying someones prostate from behind is to whisper reminders in their ear that their frail little body belongs completely to me. leashes and collars help this a lot too. submissive orgasms seem pretty scary, you're literally in the most helpless, sensitive headspace possible while someone a whole lot bigger and stronger than you is incredibly close, so whatever scene i'm in, i like to take time to comfort them while they shake their legs and whimper in my chest, grabbing them close and whispering in my ear that it's ok to be a dumb, whimpering, drooling mess for a second, that i'm there to protect them, and they can just let everything around them wash away and feel completely safe in my presence.
>>
>>35530843
woaw you’re good at this. as someone who has always had expectations to be smart and professional, i really want a partner who’s cool with turning me into a mindless puddle for a few hours.
>>
>>35530868
cute! it's so much fun taking this really competent person and stripping away all their psychic defenses until they're completely honest and needy and responsive, especially if they have hangups about recieving that level of brutal affection.
>>
>>35530952
can i ask what you get out of it? is it just that you like seeing people fully trust in you, or something simpler like feeling stronger than another, or a mix of both?
>>
>>35531042
low self esteem plus narcissistic tendencies, i think. i can only really imagine a relationship with someone who is obsessively in love with me, and who's love is so powerful that it basically short circuits their brain. also being raised by a traumatized woman taught me how to lovebomb and manipulate like second nature unfortunately, so i might as well use them for good
>>
>>35531099
you have a really good sense of self awareness. i’m sorry you had to grow up in that environment, but good on you for using it to make others feel good. i’m sure you’ll make someone happy one day soon!
>>
>>35530451
god your boyfriend is so lucky

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.