[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

To whoever recommended this manga in that thread a few days ago. It hit some really relatable territory for me and gave me a lot of feels. I didn't think I'd ever see a repressor in any form of media but Makoto Kirino basically repressed for the same reasons I did and seeing it hurt but also lit a bit of a fire in my brain
>>
>>35528752
>Makoto Kirino basically repressed for the same reasons I did and seeing it hurt but also lit a bit of a fire in my brain
I still can't believe s/he literally John 50's
>>
>>35528933
>I still can't believe s/he literally John 50's
that actually made me cry a bit
>>
>>35528752
That thread was full of a lot of great trans media, there should definitely be more threads like that here
>>
>>35529889
i spent like a day going through everything in that thread. we should post more here if anyone has any :0
>>
>>35530200
maybe make a google doc with links or something too
>>
>>35528752
cover looks cool. what's it abpout?
>>
>>35528752
Thanks for the rec, reading rn and I'm digging it. I'm ready to fucking an hero from repper feels though
>>
>>35530383
from the wiki, "Futoshi Mishima, a student at a high school in the countryside, is bullied by his classmates. The reason is that he is seemingly gay. In reality, Mishima does like guys so he does not resist their bullying, and instead, finds solace in secretly cross-dressing. One day on the rooftop of the school, Mishima finds the lipstick he had lost before in the hands of Makoto Kirino, one of the bullies. Kirino was about to put on the lipstick that Mishima used on his own lips. This is the story of these two young boys looking for a place they can really be themselves."
>>
>>35528752
Hellow hello hello how low hello hello HELLO
>>
>>35531615
hi :3
>>
>>35531615
A NIRVANA
>>
>>35529889
>>35530200
do you have an archive link to that thread I missed it
>>
>>35532621
sorry but I'm not sure how I'd find it
>>
can anyone find a link to the old thread?
>>
>>35534578
i guess it's probably this
https://archiveofsins.com/lgbt/thread/35427888/
wasn't there but i'm checking it out too
>>
>>35534610
Yes! That was it!
>>
>>35530450
>I'm ready to fucking an hero from repper feels though
Same (TT . TT)
>>
>>35534683
Ello it was my recommendation
Futoshi wishing to look like a girl or beautiful and their attraction to masculine men really resonated with me (also the abuse they experience but let’s not get into that
>>
>>35536494
Thank you so much anon! Like I said I really related to Kirino (for very sad repper reasons)
>>
>>35528752
fuck this has me crying already
>>
>>35536990
it's sweet and sad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.