[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7943.jpg (184 KB, 2048x1503)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
A woman who helped dress me up like a girl numerous times when I was a kid (sometimes in provocative outfits) is now dating some right wing guy and posting about groomers online
>>
>>35530307
conservatism is brainrot
>>
>>35530307
they dont really believe that, its just them wanting to appeal to their boyfriends. i know many cases of girls doing a complete personality flip after dating a different person. dont take it seriously
>>
>>35530350
why are cis women such animals
>>
>>35530366
its in human nature to want to fit in, if they fall in love with a guy that has different beliefs from them and they think it outweights the cons to accept those beliefs in return for being with him it's the rational choice to make. women are less emotional in that regard while a lot of guys cant handle dating a girl that has different opinions on some topics compared to them, the blame lies on men as well, not really a cis woman fault, more just a human fault in general.
>>
>>35530350
It's so funny when I read threads on /pol/ where chuds are talking about molding their women, repilling them on conspiracies. the chuds always buy it when the women act like they are onboard.

little do they know
>>
>>35530477
lol the amount of girls that i know that were basic bitch swiftie girlies and turned into metalheads after dating a guy into metal is hilarious, and their bfs are genuinely 100% convinced they arent posers and that they somehow managed to convert them and showed them the light. people change their personalities like socks when entering new environments and talking to new people, moids do it as well but sometimes seemingly dont even realize it
>>
>>35530441
I think women also have hundreds of thousands of years of selective breeding to be agreeable to protect themselves.

Imagine you are a 120lbs woman and you come home to your muscly boyfriend's house for the first time and there are swastikas everywhere. It's probably safer to go along with it and ghost him than make a stand then and there. That decision has kept women alive through the eons.
>>
>>35530526
Okay but going on rants on social media is a distinctly different thing than pretending not to have the ick in order to stay safe
>>
>>35530526
yeah idk about swastikas in the house lmao, i think most women wouldnt date a complete extremist since it'd be too much of a cold shower in the face, but most girls play along with basic chuddy beliefs that most guys have like immigrant/lgbt boogeymen, i know a lot of girls that went from left to centrist or right leaning, but idk any that went down the complete rabbit hole of just becoming a nazi lol, that might be them also being closeted extremists in the first place
>>
>>35530350
Yeah I don’t take it seriously. She still messages me occasionally so I know she isn’t homophobic. The grooming stuff is just ridiculous though. I’m tempted to leave a reminder under one of her posts about the various slutty outfits she was used to help dress me up in but it’s not worth the drama
>>
>>35530477
>women literally lie about everything
>haha people thought they were being honest when they said something lol
roasties always say things like this in such a smug tone as if it's not the most pathetic thing to ever hear lol. literally a self own nothing else needs to be said.
>>
>>35530512
What a cynical way to look at things
Yes people are much more likely to get into something when they have someone to share it with and talk about it with
Metal, if you're friends or close with metalheads, can be something to bond with people over and thus create good memories attatched to it. If you don't have any metalhead friends it be a solitary activity associated with lonliness. Purity testing 'liking something'is so fucking gay dude
>>
>>35530307
This is why I date dudes! Purty much get more honesty. Yea, some may perceive me as a man in women’s clothes but who cares.
>>
>>35530568
Yeah her online rants are what confuses me the most. Like I can understand her dating a conservative guy to an extent because a lot of people just don’t care about that stuff either way. My guess is that she’s trying to impress people in her new social circle
>>
>>35531257
More realistically, she just believes that shit
I bet she remembers dressing you up and feels ashamed of it. If she knows you transitioned she probably feels like a catalyst for your 'degeneracy'. Women can be conservative reactionaries too. Just look at the supreme court
>>
>>35531307
>I bet she remembers dressing you up

There’s no way she doesn’t remember. She was a teenager and we did it literally dozens of times. She’s 5 years older than me btw so by her own standards she’s guilty of “child sexualization”

> If she knows you transitioned she probably feels like a catalyst for your 'degeneracy'

I never transitioned, but she knows I’m gay and still messages me sometimes. To be fair I haven’t seen her post anything directly homophobic if that makes sense. Just a lot of stuff about groomers
>>
>>35530321
this and I don't understand why we tolerate or legitimize it
>>
>>35531437
She definitley feels guilty then. The people who go on and on most about grooming and pedophilia and etc always end up being people who actually did that shit. They project their shame externally as a way to try to make peace with it
>>
>>35531471
>She definitley feels guilty then

If that’s true, it’s funny because I don’t think she ever did anything wrong. I loved dressing up and have nothing but fond memories of it. All of it was perfectly innocent in my opinion
>>
>>35531587
Well sure but she's a conservative surrounded by other conservatives so she's probably in a bubble that marks that as extreme sexual abuse. Tradbrain gives you really weird emotional complexes around clothes
>>
>>35531609
Yeah that’s true. Also I know there are several pictures of her and me together that if seen out of context would look REALLY bad and destroy her reputation lol
>>
Isn't there an Ian McEwan book about this? /lit/ards help me out
>>
>>35532273
Are you thinking of the Cement Garden? I know in the film version one of the characters is a boy whose sisters would dress him up like a girl. There’s a Madonna song called “What It Feels Like for a Girl” that samples dialog from it
>>
File: IMG_7944.jpg (131 KB, 1440x810)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>35533390
I believe this scene is the part Madonna samples in the song. The guy in the background objects to the boy’s crossdressing and then Charlotte Gainsbourg gives a speech about why there’s nothing wrong with it
>>
>>35531471
Agreed that this could all be projection on her part. Maybe she had ulterior motives with dressing up OP like a girl that weren’t obvious at the time. She could even secretly be into feminization
>>
>>35530614
Calling women ‘roasties’ is so AGP coded
>>
I think women by existential dynamic end up being more racist and are fundamentally more "racist" than men when the context is dangerous.

Race unfortunately is something that is real and has dynamics, despite of the fact that science consensus after ww2 pretended it wasn't because of politics and not the recorded truth. Inevitably it will become part of science again, like a lie eventually crumbles.

Where women are concerned though is not politics off the bat unless their family is and has proper wise discussions which are not biased which is not most family's politics. Otherwise for most women, their man will deal with that unless she ends up hating them and politics is a tool to get back at him.
>>
Women like sensuality and sexy shit, fundamentally they need safety. The west has safeguarded the safety nowadays for the most part, but in terms of life fulfilment, sexually confused skinny bois don't make good fathers.
>>
>>35533390
Hi, me again. Turns out I was thinking of 'Disguises' from 'First Love, Last Rites'. Holy hell, why does McEwan have more than one story about force feminisation?
>>
>>35535132
its not race, a black dude growing up in a white suburban neighborhood and having nerdy interests like gamin or comics isnt any more dangerous than any of his white peers or any less dangerous on average. its literally just environment shaping people differently, a trailer trash white drug addict that ended up in fucked up life circumstances is as dangerous as a hoodrat black drug addict that ended up in fucked up life circumstances. women are on general less racist than men, pretty much all countries show women are more left leaning and progressive in all age categories. racism is caused by ragebait in media and being pushed by politicians and their lobbies, as well as cianiggers.
>>
>>35535051
Agitprop?
>>
>>35535214
Paint a black kid white and tell me race is skin deep. Convince a black nationalist who goes megachurches and reads Marcus Garvey like its a religion.

Racial differentiation is a beautiful thing, its also real.
>>
>>35535260
tf does this even mean lmao
>>
>>35535214
>>35535260
When I said fundamentally, and dynamically women are more "racist" I mean it on an inherent medieval "at the end of the day" or a "when shit hits the fan" or "when the chips are down" level. Not cultural, social, external political level. Women parrot whatever the current underdog thing was.

Men internally can be said quite the opposite infact, and externally have to be protectors and so they think about perceived dangers in a more harsher no risks way
>>
>>35535327
I disagree, women generally just feel less physically competent and capable than men because in reality an average guy could easily kill an above average girl in terms of physical fitness, and they are equally uncomfortable with all sorts of stranger men, no matter the race. A 6'4 buff tattooed white guy at night behind you is always scarier than a 5'8 skinny black guy, it's literally just physical intimidation nothing else. Women in general are much less racist than men according to pretty much any poll or study. All people naturally do feel a bit more comfortable around people similiar to them, but in modern times you'll feel more comfortable around a person that has a t-shirt with a band or hobby you recognize than you will around a person just because their hair/skin looks more like yours. It's just a matter of familiarity.
>>
>>35534420
Yeah anon should give us some greentext stories about the crossdressing and her behavior towards him so we can get to the bottom of this. Also I want to know how he knows this woman in the first place
>>
>>35535374
>women generally just feel less physically competent and capable than men because in reality an average guy could easily kill an above average girl in terms of physical fitness

Because of biology. Inherent, fundamental. And you would be surprised at that hypothetical situation. Put a sensitive type of guy like you said against a woman with more fire 1 on 1, maybe she has some trauma beforehand and has heart- guy doesn't stand a chance.

The truth and the broad reality is much more unknowable and surprising than anyone thinks when we're young in this world.
>>
>>35535423
>Also I want to know how he knows this woman in the first place

She was my sister’s friend. Had a bad relationship with her mom and stepdad so she basically lived with us a lot of times. We had a big house and my mom is a very nice and welcoming person so my sister had a lot of parties and her friends were always coming over. I was always very sensitive and effeminate but the girls were always nice to me and would usually let me hang out with them. When I was in 4th grade my sister had a Halloween party at our house and I let her friends dress me up like Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. I absolutely loved it and so after that I started dressing up more just for fun. Her friend (the now conservative) was really into it and she’d often give me makeovers and would even bring over her old clothes for me to wear. This went on for a few years, basically all the way up until she left for college. I dressed up so many times I wouldn’t even really know where to start with greentext stories but I guess I could post some if anyone really cares
>>
>>35530586
if it's worth anything at all send her a private message with a friendly tone expressing that you're a little concerned. def don't start shit with her on a public post
>>
>>35536604
Yeah I would never do it publicly. I really would like to ask her if she thinks there’s anything wrong with what we did years ago. My guess is she’d be embarrassed since she doesn’t really believe in this conservative stuff. Also it’s confusing to me because she’s a very pretty woman and absolutely does not need to be faking political beliefs to attract a man
>>
File: IMG_7948.jpg (250 KB, 1170x970)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>35535199
The plot description is interesting. Can you tell me what really happens I don’t feel like hunting down the book
>>
>>35537370
>10 year old boy moves in with his BPD actress aunt after his mom dies
>They have a daily ritual where she picks out costumes for them to wear at night
>She takes it really seriously and he can't ever refuse to wear anything
>One night she makes him wear a frilly dress, panties, and a blonde wig
>Few days later he befriends a new girl at school named Linda and she invites him to her house
>He comes home late, his aunt is angry and makes him dress like a girl again
>This time he enjoys it and imagines himself as being Linda the whole time
>Aunt gets him drunk and sort of molests him, he throws up and passes out
>He spends an entire day at Linda's house and invites her to his aunt's upcoming costume party
>While waiting for Linda to arrive at the party he gets drunk and starts hallucinating that he sees his aunt molesting her the same way she did to him
>Story ends ambiguously
>>
>>35538486
That sounds really good thanks for the summary anon
>>
>>35530307
outspoken right wingedness is a major red flag for homosexuality
>>
>>35538738
Since making this post I’ve been thinking about what she was like as a teenager, and yeah I’m starting to wonder if she had ulterior motives back then. Maybe she’s a repressed lesbian and was using me as a proxy for some psychosexual desires I couldn’t understand at the time. Maybe she was even in love with my sister. I have a lot of memories to sift through

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.