[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1937.jpg (308 KB, 700x760)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Since I’m 6ft and have comically large shoulders I will be taking the muscle mother pill. Only concern is I’ve read that it increases testosterone, does anyone know if it will completely destroy my levels?
>>
>>35530863
youre gonna get buff and even MORE dysphoric
people that want to muscle pill WANT muscle pill
it doesnt sound like you even want it but are just doing it because you have no choice and thats sad and going to fail
>>
>>35530863
ur gonna look like a man and not like a muscled girl. so glad that despite being tall my shoulders are normal and all men are wider than me so i can just elfmode instead of having to tomboycope
>>
>>35530863
I'm thinking I Need to start lifting to become a strong man (I am only 5'6" though and a boymoder)
btw what is this pill should I be taking it? (I hope it increases my testosterone)
>>
> you
>>
>>35532229

Would
>>
File: musclegirlowo.png (1.35 MB, 1083x815)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>35530863
Are you also 5'3?
>>
>>35530863
Start with lower body building, build upper bodyif you want to, but abs and muscly quads are very hot
Also hips+ass ofc
>>
>>35532291
this is the reality pill - women are just built different, their skeletons are different, muscle growth doesn't stack the same. Shoulders on women still flow femininely, AMABs suffer with more of a stacked look.

but hey, you do you - i'm trying to let my muscle atrophy whilst completely focusing on lower body but i swear consuming protein n still doing things like deadlifts are keeping muscle if anything
>>
>>35530863
No, there are no studies that show it raises testosterone as you might think it does. Heavy lifting increases test momentarily in the moment of exercise and some small window after, but otherwise levels are not affected, and the effect is minimal.
>>
File: file.png (504 KB, 416x608)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>35530863
I'm doing the same thing.
My plan
>Only exercise is freesquats
>500 kcal caloric deficit but cycling high carb caloric surpluses one week in six for boobs
>Try to add GH and IGF-1 into HRT, or at least eat foods high in these.
>Dump T as low as possible, boost E as high as possible, no prog for as long as possible, domperidone and fenugreek for lactation.
>>
File: file.png (494 KB, 416x608)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>35532229
Needs FFS and should have been reducing traps and arms instead of building them. Easy mistakes to avoid.
Needs better makeup.

Look at the butt and thighs tho. Most trannies would kill for a lower half like that. Hell most ciswomen would too.
>>
File: file.png (460 KB, 416x608)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>35533895
>their skeletons are different
Sure, but that doesn't mean better. Trannies with manbones can still reach above average levels of hot. It's just most don't put the work in.

> muscle growth doesn't stack the same.
Because testosterone is a potent anabolic steroid. That's literally the reason. HRT completely reconfigures muscle and fat if you do the body recomp right. Picrel is female flesh over a male endoskeleton.
>>
File: file.png (457 KB, 416x608)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
Bumping this for more inspo.
>>
>>35530863
you have to avoid building obliques or corset if you want to pass
>>
>>35535661
You need some test for any muscle growth, as well as normal body function
>>
File: file.png (502 KB, 416x608)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>35536513
No you don't.
Women have 0 test.
Test causes hypertrophy, but you'll still have muscles without it because you're alive.

And I was 150kg strongfat. I don't need muscle growth.
>>
>>35530863
if you're going to do upper body stuff at least wait until youve been on hrt for a while. in the meantime go hard on cardio, legs, and core stuff
>>
>>35536637
>in the meantime go hard on cardio, legs, and core stuff
Just legs.
Cardio is a meme.
And you want to reduce your core to give you curves.
>>
>>35537076
not a meme. it won't grow your muscles like weight training but it will make you healthier and make you look better. and tight stomachs are hot stfu
>>
>>35537103
>it won't grow your muscles
Because it does nothing
>but it will ... make you look better.
No it won't.
The only reason to do cardio is because you're training to do something cardio intensive, or because you just like it.
Otherwise it's just a really time consuming way to waste calories. An hour on the treadmill is equal to 50 to 100 freesquats depending on how much you weigh.

The science on this is very much settled. Cardio + resistance training is no more effective than resistance traning alone, and diet + cardio is no more effective than diet alone. By diet + resistance training is more effective than diet alone.

Cardio is pointless.
>>
>>35537209
but it feels so good...and isn't endurance good for your health? im the only one of my gym friends that does cardio and every time we go on walks or if we're running for some reason they're immediately out of breath and i feel completely fine. and i dont have any actual data to back it up but i genuinely look better when im cycling/running in addition to lifting compared to just lifting
>>
File: file.png (510 KB, 416x608)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>35537296
>but it feels so good...
Hey if you're enjoying it, do it. But it's not making you healthier, it's just making you better at cardio.
>and isn't endurance good for your health?
You're training cardio, your mates aren't. So you're better at cardio than your mates. Mystery solved.

But in terms of actually achieving picrel, it's not doing any more than an extra hour of housework.
>>
>>35536573
>No you don't.
>Women have 0 test.
Lol, lmao even. Adrenal gland and ovaries both make test. Test is needed to control skeletal muscle protein synthesis, regardless of sex. There is also links between extrema levels of testosterone, given ones ideal operating level, and dementia. It is also a neurosteroid.
>>
>>35537468
>Adrenal gland and ovaries both make test.
Incorrect. The Adrenal gland produces androstenidone which is converted to testosterone in the testes, which you only have if you have a Y-chromosome.
Testosterone isn't the only steroid.
>>
>>35537407
so is there nothing inherently advantageous (healthy) in my ability to sprint without dying?
>>
>>35537536
Sure, a slight mistake on my part, adrenal gland makes ketotestosterone which is an oxidized form of testosterone. Literally everything else I listed is true to my knowledge. Human beings, both cis and trans of any sex, need both sex hormones at some level.
>>
>>35537559
Other than the ability to sprint without dying, no.
More specifically, it's not helping you lose weight or shape your body in any way.
In fact having "good cardio" actually means using calories very efficiently during cardio intensive exercise, the calorometer on the treadmill will actually be overestimating the calories you're burning, while understimating the calories of someone with bad cardio.

The better at cardio you are, the more poinless cardio is.

>>35537606
"Sex hormones" is a broad category.
Women do not produce any testosterone at all, and men don't produce the main estradiol after puberty.
>>
File: file.png (541 KB, 416x608)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
Anyone else got some good inspo?
It really scratches an itch for me.
>>
>>35537646
>Women do not produce any testosterone at all
Extremely retarded, and patently false, I have no idea where you came up with this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.