[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Vampire134.jpg (433 KB, 2560x1440)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>be me
>cis male
>a trans girl I met online in November has feelings for me
>she's been wanting to VC with me
>I tell her no way fag because I'm socially anxious and have a gay voice and stutter a lot and I know that she'll lose her feelings when discovering what an autist I am
>we finally voice chat a few hours ago after she's spent months asking me to do so
>I stuttered a lot because I'm a retard who can't speak and was awkward as fuck
>but after that was over she said "That was the most fun I've ever had" and that she still likes me romantically
Trans girls are angels
>>
>>35537287
We just don’t run at any inconvenience a guy has. Being awkward or making mistakes is part of being an actual person.
>>
>>35537287
You don't look like that THOUGH
>>
File: 1703608113932596.jpg (76 KB, 900x900)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>35537287
Congrats on your W, anon. I bet it was really difficult to overcome your anxieties, but you did it and now you can look forward to vcing with her more often.
I'm proud of you for leaving your comfort zone.
>>
>>35537287
she is a keeper anon, treat her well and you're up for success
>>
>>35537287
>Trans girls are angels
they are demons who want to be angels
>>
>>35537287
get that tgirl pussy anon
>>
>>35537287
congrats anon
good luck if you pursue a romantic relationship
>>
>>35537287
yay
>>
Damn... Now I feel kinda bad for ghosting two different trans girls because of my anxiety. Happy for you though
>>
>>35540216
don't do that it's really mean
>>
this is super cute
>>
>>35539799
Why, what did we do
>>
Future transbians
>>
>>35537287
i like it when men with low self-esteem develop the confidence they deserve

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.