[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

if a tranny lets you help her shove her progesterone up her butt, that is a sign of extreme trust. that is the highest honor a tranny can award someone, after letting them do injections. if a tranny asks for help with her prog, that is how you know she loves you, they only do that if they love you. you should be honored to take part in this sacred ceremony.
>>
>>35537309
i mean greater than doing injections
>>
>>35537309
I’ve never had any issues putting my prog up my butt. Legit sleep great and wake up rested. Just have an odd horny feeling on the weeks I take it. Crazy how that works.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.