[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000016258.jpg (42 KB, 529x399)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
is being a columbiner fembrained?
>>
>>35537869
Very
>>
>>35537881
please tell me the name of the movie
>>
>>35537869
wanting to shoot up a school is turbomalebrained but wanting to woobify/defend/sex/etc notable violence doers is turbofembrained
>>
>>35537869
asking whether or not something is fembrained is fembrained
>>
>>35537900
i fantasize about mass shootings but i also woobify myself in my head
>>
>>35537869
anon be fucking normal plz i beg u
>>
>>35538076
why lol thats boring
>>
>>35537869
just go and shoot up a school yourself you fucking pussy, you're not interesting just because you want to fuck mentally ill men
>>
File: waoww.png (2.87 MB, 1260x1890)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
incel wannabe school shooters belong to trans women, simple as
>>
>>35537869
they've linked a lot of mass shootings to SSRI use, out of all the far fetched stupid right wing takes I actually take it seriously. I don't see that one as much ever since COVID vaccines talk took over.
>>
>>35538673
they've talked about that shit, people don't care. there is bullying everywhere and people just turn these convos into shit to talk about themselves e.g. "I was bullied/I get bullied at work and I've never killed a bunch of people" and that's that. people are never held accountable for bullying people to death, creating mass shooters or inspiring other forms of acting out.
>>
>>35537869
I want to do this with my girlfriend. Only because she brought it up though,
>>
>>35539642
Based and Fembrained.
Make her happy anon
>>
>>35537869
We smile to hide the tears we cry, push it down and say we’re fine
It hurts like hell not to tell someone that we’re quite unwell
Oh no, it’s just fun unless we find our daddy’s gun
And then we’ll blow your mind, this is why everybody’s dead inside
>>
>>35537869
Opinion on third shooter theory

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.