[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1638956944474.jpg (71 KB, 994x662)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
i don't visit this site often, and i apologize if i'm breaking any rules or acting like a moron.
i'm a cis male and was wondering if microdosing estrogen for "looksmaxxing" is possible. my main goal is to get rid of my body hair in a more "permanent" way than just shaving weekly
any info/advice is welcome
thanks in advance
>>
>she doesnt know
>>
>>35537897
Just laser it bro. Estrogen has other effects that you definitely don't want.
>>
>>35537897
any dose where you'd get any effects will cause you to grow breasts, there is no way around it, ust take fin or something
>>
>>35537897
Sounds like you want a dht blocker. They will prevent balding and can also reduce body hair for some people without you know getting boy boobs.

Also estrogen wouldn't fix your hair issue anyways that is sort of helped but not completely by anti androgens. And a dht blocker basically blocks the metabolite of T responsible for balding and some body hair growth. Without blocking testosterone which you need to be healthy.
>>
>>35537897
E is shit for getting rid of body hair. Get an ipl or spring for a tria 4x. That will work better with less side effects
>>
>>35537897
Microdosing estrogen will just make your body produce more testosterone in order to regain homeostasis, which will have a net negative impact on your looksmaxxing quest. Just get laser instead.
>>
>>35537911
>>35537929
>>35537944
>>35537952
>>35537986
op here, i appreciate all the answers. thanks a lot
>>
>>35537944
not true. blocking dihydrotestosterone in the whole body is terrible for men. it's an important molecule just like ordinary testosterone is. it's unironically better to switch to estrogen than to do that

or just do the reasonable thing and only apply the DHT blocker topically to the scalp/skin
>>
File: 1701920177145748.png (429 KB, 2448x3060)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>35538705
dht is the devils hormone and should be erased
>>
>>35538893
genetically remove 5-alpha reductase from the human genome
>>
>>35539443
yes
>>
>>35537897
if you are afraid of body hair you are uncomfortable with male traits
guess what that's a symptom of
>>
>>35538705
>blocking dihydrotestosterone in the whole body is terrible for men
Not after puberty.
It's important for proper sexual development during puberty but once you're fully matured DHT mostly just becomes detrimental contributing to increased aging and other health effects.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.