[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

why do i have to accept people that look like this as having the same identity as me
>>
yes next question
>>
>>35538955
Why do hons do just lipstick and nothing else? It doesn't look good on any woman. I either do a full face, or I do everything except lipstick
>>
>>35538955
you dont have to do anything
>>
>>35538955
you both have autism, so you two have that in common at least
>>
>>35538955
You don't need to, but it's weird that you can't accept that ugly people can be nerds too.
>>
>>35538968
yes but my autism makes me a philosoper queen (male)
>>
>>35538955
calm down hon, you just need to not be shitty about it
>>
>>35538974
i dont mind that hes a nerd i just dont want him to mock my identity
>>35538985
i will die seething about hons
>>
>>35538978
Stop posting here Natalie.
>>
>>35538955
i dont accept anorexic twinks with cutting scars and you dont have to accept this.
>>
>>35538978
this sounds like something the woman in the op image would say
>>
>>35538995
How is she mocking your identity as a nerd? You're not less of a nerd just because you're a pretty princess.
>>
>>35538955
b/c u didn't gatekeep trans
>>
>>35538963
Because they don't understand that lipstick (especially with bright/noticable colors) is a formal/date night thing and that cis women generally don't wear it at work/day to day life (or if they do, usually go with a more subdued fleshtone lipstick that won't be very noticeable, rather than bright red).

Day to day makeup is literally just primer, foundation, concealer and MAYBE very light amounts of blush and eyeliner (again, very light, the goal is for it to look like you're not wearing makeup at all when it comes to day to day stuff, dolling up with lipstick, heavier blush and eyeshadow is for dates and formal events).
>>
>>35539012
how do they not know that after existing for 20-30+ years? women are everywhere. just by observation one figures this out.
>>
>>35539006
FUCK
>>35539007
it seems we both have autism havent we
>>35539008
now youre being obtuse on purpose >_>
>>35539009
how tf can i do it alone im powerless
>>
>>35539049
you get your hussie friends and collectively you clean house and yell loudly you do not accept the interlopers in your movement. you call the emperor naked, publicly.

if you and your kind don't do this you are F U C K E D
>>
>>35539048
Autism.
>>
>>35539048
tbf, legit only maybe 5% of cis women in my area wear makeup, and its usually an alt teenager who goes full blast with it. women here just dont try to be feminine. funny enough i see more trans women here wearing dresses than cis women too
>>
>>35539057
why do autistic women manage to mask so superbly then in comparison to them?
>>
>>35539062
yeah, that's just making the point I made even worse.
>>
>>35539065
because they dont get coddled by their mothers
>>
>>35539075
how are they to know good makeup if no cis women around them wear makeup
>>
>>35539081
>>35539065
Cis girls, autist or not also often get actively taught how to apply makeup and what you should be using for various types of situations by their mother or a female friend.

Male socialized autistic hons don't get taught this as a kid obviously and they're too autistic to figure it out without being explicitly told.
>>
>>35538955
You don't. Just stop identifying as what they identify as.

Make up a new term.
>>
>>35539089
them mimicking what they think womanhood is instead of simply melting into the crowd of women around them just shows how clueless they are. they think womanhood is a commodity to purchase instead of, you know, actually looking around at the women in their community.
>>
>>35539100
Michelle Phan was making videos all the way back in 2009 or so.
>>
>>35539110
so cause women in an area dont bother with femininity whatsoever, they shouldn't either? i mean theres things like wearing dresses outside of formal events, but saying "uhh women in your area dont wear basic every day makeup? then you shouldnt too"
>>
>>35539065
its beat into them since a very young age on how to act since you're not as coddled and have to act a specific way. this is a general experience with women I've noticed. Also women with autism are likely to not be diagnosed and if they do get in front of a doctor they're often told their disease is just that they're a woman and passed along. So they fight to not be weridos and do pretty good at it. Men with autism are usually very coddled and don't have social norms beat into them.
>>
>>35539049
I was being obtuse from the start.
>>
>>35539179
then tell me your actual opinion
>>
>>35539299
My actual opinion is that you are dumb and uninteresting.
>>
>>35539328
ouch
>>
Looks like Degen

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.