[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 99.jpg (11 KB, 259x194)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I REMEMBER BEING 15 AND I WENT ON hrt.cafe and I WAS SO CLOSE TO BUYING IT BUT I COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET CRYPTO SO I GAVE UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35538957
same, how do we cope
>>
>>35538957
u cant legally purchase crypto while ur under 18 anyway, it wouldve been way too hard for u to find an illegal crypto exchange.
>>
>>35539061
when I was 17 I went through all this hassle to find somewhere to buy crypto without id but couldn't, so I got my friend to buy it for me and send it to the wallet app I downloaded. 2 years later I realised that the wallet app had a built in "buy bitcoin" option that didn't require id (I tested it too)
>>
do you really think you'd have less regrets if you managed to buy crypto when it was low and instead of holding it to millionaire status you use it to buy fucking hrt
>>
>>35539300
>do you really think you'd have less regrets if you managed to buy crypto when it was low and instead of holding it to millionaire status you use it to buy fucking hrt
yes 10000000000000000000000000%
>>
>>35538957
lol imagine hrt.cafe being a thing when you were 15
you're a youngshit anyway
>>
>>35539563
i started just before turning 19
>>
>>35539569
18 is young
>>
>>35539570
Yeah trying doing this in your 30s
>>
Same but @ 14. Even worse when I mega hon dosed from 16-17 and only starting adequate dosing at 17.
>>
>>35538957
filtered. you just weren't enough of an agp.
>>
i think we were still using like limewire when i was 15
>>
>>35538957
many such cases, now enjoy the personal hell that you created
>>
>>35539729
there should be DIY places that are hsts friendly and where u don’t have to pay with crypto
>>
Oh yeah when I was 15 hrtcafe probably didn't exist and whenever I saw a tranny online I'd think wow really looks like a girl but I'll never be able to afford the surgeries (I didn't know HRT existed) so let's just push that out of my mind
>>
>35539898
^faggot trying to deflect blame on anything but himself
it's your life and only you can help yourself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.