[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1656394669675.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
how do i stop sending randos nudes for attention when i'm in a manic episode? i know it's reckless but the compliments and attention and such satisfies that itch in my brain
>>
>>35539077
could try locking certain aspects of your phone for a set amount of time? i dont know how to do that :^)
>>
>>35539077
don't stop
>>
>>35539077
what led to me stopping was
>complete life view difference, i no longer seek whatever makes me feel good in the moment, only what makes me feel good long term
>i make a conscious effort to stay away from hedonism
>realized self esteem can only come from oneself and if it comes from others, it will be only temporary
>>
>>35539077
If you were neglected as a child you will be doomed to spend your adult like seeking attention.
>>
>>35539101
how did you get this mindset though? im so easily distracted chasing that high
>>
>>35539220
start with your day to day life routine, the first step is to cut out any recreational drugs and to focus on getting a good sleep schedule. without the two things, the rest is a lot harder.
it has to come from a place of true desire to change and maturity. it sucks in the present, but deprioritizing the present to prioritize the future and not chasing the next high is part of growing up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.