[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GMDlKkUWEAA-k-p.jpg (236 KB, 544x680)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
please please please can we gatekeep? i don't want to be murdered because of people like this
>>
>>35539263
Hey I'm just saying if you gatekeep people like this, im lookin the other way and thats all im saying
>>
>>35539263
bait used to be believable
>>
File: IMG_0397.jpg (69 KB, 694x980)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>35539263
mogs me
>>
>>35539263
No, and the only people who can actually gatekeep trannies are the majority aka cis people. The whole "self-policing" narrative is bs that the majority comes up to fuck over all kinds of minorities, but self-policing isn't real, even the majority doesn't do it. Oh, and look at whom cis people gatekeep, they gatekeep youngshits, and not even that, they're trying to gatekeep everyone under 25. But I don't see you fighting against that shit, you only cry about hons. To them you're simply a freak who shouldn't exist, just like this hon.
>>
mogs me
>>
>>35539263
You reap what you sow.
>>
>>35539330
what the fuck did i sow
>>
>>35539342
all those self harm-adjacent posts have caught up to you anon
>>
>>35539313
I'm gonna behead you faggot
>>
>>35539263
its already over theyre gonna put us in camps because of this
>>
>>35539321
You can say that but there are still silent conversations that happen where groups decide that someone should be kept out. Sure we will humor the retard to avoid conflict but they will never join an inner circle.
>>
>>35539370
>because of this
Stop worrying so much about gigahons ruining optics. See whats going on in america and the UK? theyre putting the youngshits in the camps first
>>
>>35539353
all i do is complain about hons so some sh threads are okay okay
>>
>>35539263
I can’t believe I’m older than them
>>
Idk she doesn't even look that bad, just fat, the skin is weird, that lip seems on purpose and stuff like I've seen WORSE and that hair could probably use some curling rollers to get it a bit more "dense" ah well. Looks rough but it's a person. Like that v-neck shirt totally doesn't work because that skin discoloration making it look like pubes and the eyebrow could be reshaped, plenty of resources online for that.
>>
>>35539263
i cant read i just red big ella
>>
hell, i would murder that... thing if i saw it in public
>>
>>35539546
>Idk she doesn't even look that bad
?
excuse me?
>>
>>35539263
I dare to ask..what's a little age?
>>
>>35539263
mogs me
>>
Up
>>
>>35539263
L O L
>>
>>35539263
Literally me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.