[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711359311339137.jpg (77 KB, 750x742)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Why can a straight man be horny for other men but a gay man can't be horny for women?
>>
Women are awful.
>>
I was riding up a long escalator the other day and the woman in front of me had on the shortest possible jean shorts, like just barely around her butt and her butt wasn't even that big but it was CLEARLY designed to draw your eye to it, and it did, like it wasn't arousing it was just uncomfortable cuz she was sort of being exhibitionist

I see when women are TRYING to be sexual but it doesn't work for my brain.
>>
straight men don't get horny for other men. they get horny for women and women pretending to be feminine men on hormones and sometimes actual feminine men they incorrectly perceive to be women. i think you're just bi, op. that's okay, though!
>>
>>35539451
SOME straight men don't feel hot for other men (most of them are lying).

Science to date has not found any difference between the straight brain and the bi brain. The gay brain is totally different from the other two.

This is extremely noticeable, just compare the behavior of homosexuals with straight/bi people.
>>
>>35539480
Bro just accept being bi, don't drag me into your cope
t.straight male

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.