[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20210414_135406.jpg (87 KB, 750x1000)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Is it normal that I want to murder people with a girl I like? We're both mtf and severely mentally ill by the way.
>>
>>35539671
People who deserve it right anon?

Right anon???
>>
>>35539704
Truthfully, I don't know. Whether they deserve it or not isn't really something I would bother to think about nor would I really care of it that much since whoever the random person/people we're going to kill will just end up dying anyways.
>>
>>35539671
Based
>>
>>35539671
Who's Bonnie and who's Clyde?
>>
>>35539844
The people wouldn't really matter. I'd imagine it would just be homeless people that we'd find sleeping on our walks at night. I think they don't have much to live for and they would also be asleep at that time, so they'd probably be easier to get than anybody else
>>35539847
That's a good question anon.
>>
>>35539671
It’s not great. But same lolz.
>>
>>35539872
Thank you.
>>
>>35539671
Sorry to say this picture does not pass the REALITY CHECK of cuddling. the girl on the right has her right arm go UNDER the other person which means that the two people in the picture are NOT ASLEEP and have only been posing cutely for under five minutes because right girls arm will have fallen asleep from having a shoulder on top of it. Please don't fall for pictures of unrealistic anime cuddling that might give you weird expectations. Real life cuddling is a tangle of limbs and a human partner is NOT light and fluffy like blahaj. Thank you for your consideration, now go and please never again be fooled by cuddling propaganda.
>>
>>35539671
>>35539872
Murder yourself.

>>35540215
>the girl on the right has her right arm go UNDER the other person which means that the two people in the picture are NOT ASLEEP and have only been posing cutely for under five minutes because right girls arm will have fallen asleep from having a shoulder on top of it.
The tranny I last cuddled with would wordlessly grab my arm and tuck it under her like that every time. Yeah, it fell asleep immediately and got pretty uncomfortable for me but I just put up with it. It can be reality if your bottom is incredibly selfish.
>>
>>35540319
thats not nice anon
>>
>>35539671
why not murder her?
>>
>>35539872
murdering innocent homeless people is not a normal or ok thing to desire hope this helps
>>
>>35539671
I'd be up for it if you made it quick and painless.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.