[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I recently started hrt. About a month and a half in. And I've been enjoying the results but the trans "community" is so fucking cringe and nasty.

Can someone tell me how to cope. I wish I was just fucking normal. I feel like I'm going to ruin my reputation by transitioning..
>>
>>35540819
>ruin my reputation by transitioning
Mm, yeah, probably.
>>
>>35540819
>I feel like I'm going to ruin my reputation by transitioning..
You think so?
>>
I'm in the same boat, started hrt last month. When deciding to start I thought about this a lot. I think about it like I would other groups, theres a lot of weirdos and cringe people in general. They always stand out no matter what. I might go play Magic at a card store and there will be normal people and the people you remember, the weirdos. I cope by telling myself that I'm my own person still, just because i like Mtg doesnt mean I'm the annoying minority everyone recognizes. Your reputation is only at stake to those that generalize groups of people by the most extreme outliers. Be confident that ppl will see you for who you are not "what" you.
>>
If he's a homophobic flamer larping as a woman why could this same allegation not apply to you?
>>
>>35540887
Anon thank you this is OP. I was just kind of losing this when posting this but that's such a good way of putting things.
>>
>>35540819
the lgbt community and the trans community are retarded misnomers. ofc. they're demogrpahic groups defined by shared qualities not social groups defined by interactions.
>>
>>35540819
The public perception of whatever "community" you are in will always feel cringe for most people. If it doesn't I don't know wtf is wrong with you.
Identifying as "trans" sucks and is cringe af, but so does identifying as like a star wars fan or some shit. Anytime you see "yourself" represented in media you'll be like "eww not like that" because it will always be the most cringe version of that thing that becomes well known.

The thing that's different when it comes to being trans is that you can't hide it, wheras you don't have to tell people you're into anime or some weeb shit you don't really wanna be associated with. The thing is though that most people are chill so if you are they are, it's not as bad as it feels like.
>>
>>35540819
>>35540887
>>35540907
thank god guys we got some baby trannies to be 'one of the good ones' we can all stop acting like dylan mulvaney now
yall sound so stupid trying to act better than thou when every normal troon and their mom is disgusted by dylan. no shit every demographic is gonna be half full of retards, doesnt matter though since we're all faggots to the laymen, doesnt matter if ur a special duckling whos "nOt liKe thE oTheR iCky faGgots" ok faggot
>>
itt: gay men who are NOT like the other gay men
>>
>>35540934
You don't have to be a pickme and throw all the other queers under the bus, that's just as cringe imo if not more.

Just be the positive representation you want to see. Interact with people and be like, chill and nice and try not to weird them out too much but also just be you and don't let them make you internalise all the hate and stuff.
But also do weird them out like, just a little bit tho.
I dunno existing is hard sometimes.
>>
>>35540959
>You don't have to be a pickme and throw all the other queers under the bus
but that's what being trans *is*
>>
>>35540964
>but that's what being trans *is*
lol no, just a special kind of trans
>>
>>35540819
His beard shadow is so fucking bad why doesnt this ugly faggot get laser
>>
>>35541075
to mock you
>>
>>35541088
Mine is not even 1/100th as bad and hes plastered in makeup kek
>>
>>35541075
HIS BEARD SHADOW MAKES ME SO VILOWNTLY ANGRY.

Hate this shit man. All trans people need to stay out of the public limelight so I can transition in peace.
>>
>>35540819
See this is what's wrong with kids today. Back in the day a dude, gay or not, in drag was pretty funny. See Monty Python, Kids in theHall, Mrs. Doubtfire. Now a gay dude in drag is depressing you.
>>
>>35540819
just close the tab innit. looking at something upsets you? find something else to look at
>>
>>35541097
>Mine is not even 1/100th as bad
sureeeee
>>
>>35540819
Letting a tik tok influencer live rent free is cringe and nasty. Grow up.
>>
>>35541099
if you pass you will be left in peace but let's be real if you're posting in this thread, you're a hon like the rest of us
>>
>>35540819
>but the trans "community" is so fucking cringe and nasty
they are always going to be. People on reddit and twitter are all hons and people on this board are retarded.
Guess you gotta live with the fact that for the rest of your life you will either have to explain to cis people what a tranny is (hoping they havent been exposed to all the cringe yet) or just hang out with "normal-ish" tranners

the only non-cringe trans people dont use social media and still hate other trans people with a passion
>>
As a well adjusted adult with a job and friends I don't spend a single second of my day thinking about dylan mulvaney. You should try it.
>>35542610
>nd still hate other trans people with a passion
Being a bitter cynic isn't normal nor is is it 'non cringe'. Normal well adjusted trans people don't turn hate towards people with similar struggles to them because people on reddit are embarassing get a grip
>>
>>35542680
homo
>>
>>35540819
Go outside and meet actual trannies irl. None of what you see online is real. Its all a cultivated image. Meet real life people
>>
>>35542690
Leave platos cave. You are drawing shadow figures on the wall and getting scared of them.
>>
>>35542709
gay
big queermo fruitbat
>>
>>35540819
Well there's nothing you can do about it, there's a lot of really visible hons and freaks that I'd kind of like to see die in their sleep so we don't have to look at them anymore but here we are. The perception of us is always going to be colored by fetishists and being sexualized and ridiculed, and a lot of people are going to see changing sex characteristics as some unforgivable trespass against the divine or nature. Really the only way to escape the baggage is going stealth.

If it's any consolation, even if you're not stealth but you're cute and mostly passing and act like a normal person, people will usually be nice to you. It does suck to think about all of the freaks though, they make my stomach sick. I think remotely normal trans girls are such a minority
>>
>>35542764
>mostly passing
no sure thing
you cannot hide a big male skull in person
>>
>>35542715
Schizo is now beyond coherent thoughts
>>
>>35542791
lala prancing effeminate faggoty andy you have sex with other men and you LOVE it
QUEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>35542774
It is a thing though? People call me a woman even if I like wear men's clothes and stuff and it scares them if I talk in a deep guy voice, they look at me and expect a woman voice.
Also "big male skull" is a meme, I've knitted hats for people and I had to measure their heads and my head was like within 0.5" circumference of cis women, that's like less than 0.2" of diameter, nobody can tell
>>
>>35542946
people know what you are trying to do and play along to avoid a confrontation
>>
Yeah it typically does that, if youre not agp you won't care. It weeds out the trenders anon
>>
>>35540819
wtf did dylan actually do other than be popular lmfao
>>
>but the trans "community" is so fucking cringe and nasty
ugh tell me abt it, i struggle w this thought a lot too
i think things r a bit better irl than online tho, if u go to places w other trans ppl some of them will be p chill/normal and that can rly help a lot with the feelings of like omg everybody must think i'm some freak
but ya idk it sucks i have a twin who started transitioning a year after i did who's like.. a walking twitter stereotype Dx she's always rly overly sexual in her speech and behavior and honestly kinda misogynistic not even in a roundabout like reinforcing stereotypes kinda way but in a like saying rly nasty things abt cis women esp lesbians kinda way
it feels like looking at a mirror that shows me a terf stereotype version of me
>>
>>35543181
he's ugly publicly
>>
>>35540887
Why is MtG such a magnet for trannies? Is that game slowly on the way to be targeting solely the tranny audience?
>>
>>35540819
Avoid them as much as possible. That's what I've done my entire adult life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.