[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7207.jpg (148 KB, 547x839)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
i really need to get my ends dusted but im scared the hairdresser will know im a tranny
>>
WARNING SOPH THREAD
>>
>>35543303
yeah, she'll definitely know. you cant be 6ft tall and not be clocked at least a little
>>
>>35543303
Everyone can tell because you’re tall and wide, Soph. Stay on reddit for compliments in a hugbox
>>
>>35543303
the hairdresser will definitely know cuz of ur linebacker shoulders and manface
>>
>>35543377
>>35543393
>>35543409
seething because my hair is prettier than yours
>>
>>35543475
sure large sophia whatever makes u sleep at night
>>
>>35543475
>seething because my hair is prettier than yours
coping because it doesn't make you pass
>>
>>35543475
i mean, yeah, but at least i know im not delusional about how clocky i look
>>
>>35543475
I'm not 6'2 /shrug
>>
>>35543550
neither am i /shrug
>>
>>35543303
just find a nice hairdresser; depending on area, they prob won't care
pretty sure mine knows cause i visited her with unruly long hair pre-ffs
>>
>>35543739
its scary tho
>>
>>35543303
>but im scared the hairdresser will know im a tranny
Everybody is going to figure it out eventually
>>
>>35543739
>>35544308
>but im scared the hairdresser will know im a tranny
>Everybody is going to figure it out eventually
:^)
I boymode and get people calling me a woman or acting confused and people make comments to me and act weird towards me, I think I'm barely hiding it.
I haven't been to a hairdresser in over two years because I'm scared of getting clocked or them like messing my hair up. Worried they'll realize I'm a tranny and fuck me up on purpose.
>>
>>35543303
They will clock your brutish arms for sure lol
>>35543377
Especially in 2024 lol how many non trans exclusive traits will be considered default clocky from now on? All cishons with wide shoulders or prominent adam’s apples or height or no womb or infertile or whatever will be deemed trans until proven innocent too. So it isnt a sign you dont pass in the traditional sense.
>>
>>35543475
false. but ok
>>
>>35544748
cope
>>
>>35543303
my fat metalhead friend looks like this from behind
>>
>>35546855
i know right OP needs to add curls to their limp hair
>>
>>35543303
haircuts suck because i have to stare in a mirror and confront my dysphoria.

anyway, one time I went to a hairdressers early in my transition and gave me a super short boy cut.

so yeah, watch out for that
>>
soph always has to cope somehow
>>
>>35543317
i never even realized this was her (cause i've never opened them before) until someone pointed it out to me in the thread asking who she is >>35545766
>>
Don't let your anxiety stop you from a potentially fun time, who knows maybe the hair dresser will like you too. Go get your hair done. Tones of men gay or not go to hair dressers as well.
>>
>>35544295
i get it. i was rly scared when i first went desu
>>35544604
i feel you. my uncle dragged me to get a haircut around the time i got on e. thoroughly traumatized me and i didnt get a haircut for... 4 years? my hair was long, sure, but it was sooooo uneven and frayed. kinda disappointed nobody bothered giving me a friendly suggestion to get a haircut after a certain point.
> worried they'll realize I'm a tranny and fuck me up on purpose
ik it's perhaps not ideal and mb not available, but perhaps look around for salons that are visibly pro-lgbt?
>>35546886
> i have to stare in a mirror and confront my dysphoria
i feel such intense dysphoria during haircuts. i deliberately unfocus my eyesight. kinda pathetic of me desu

anyhow, to anyone nervous about getting their haircut, i wish y'all the best of luck. if it's any consolation, i just booked an appointment myself
>>
>>35543475
I'm 5'7 though so idc

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.