[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can someone explain to me the actual reasoning behind why a girl would bother to transition to male while deliberately not taking on any of the masculinity that comes with being male? Femboys are dudes that act and look like women or at least very effeminate men. No MTF trans girl transitions to female and thinks "Nah I don't really want to be feminine, I want to be a masculine girl covered in body hair, a full beard, and built like a jock."

Outside of just a change of pronouns, what actual difference does it make to you to be a femboy with a vagina instead of a girl with a vagina?

This isn't a hate thread btw, I genuinely want to understand the reasoning behind the mindset of an FTM femboy to convince me they are valid
>>
Bla bla bla more cisoid rage drooling over people who don't really exist in real daily society
>>
File: IMG_9818.jpg (1.33 MB, 1179x1466)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>35543369
Total ftfemboy love and acceptance
We will rise and you shall suck our blits in defeat as we become your new femboy overlords
>>
>>35543385
You make a very strong case anon, thank you for your contribution
>>
you don’t look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35543416
G I hope you die you're not a ftm femboy (which I don't necessarily think are things that can't exist in some circumstances) you are literally just a normal woman
>>
>>35543433
I put testosterone into my body
>>
>>35543416
then psyop more girls into it pls. it would be very kind of you
>>
>>35543442
>Into
You wear girly cottage core outfits and run T gel on your skin
>>
>>35543450
I’m trying, there’s a goth girlmoder I know that I want to girlremove and get on T
>>
>>35543369
But like, cis femboys don't exist unless they're under 18 or taking tranny pills. Pic related >>35543416 is what your pedo cumbrain thinks your ideal femboy should look like, and he only looks that way because he's afab.
>>
>>35543369
Ftms see femboys as men. They want to be men but since being masculine seems impossible anyway they go for something easier because they're already feminine
>>
>>35543451
T gel absorbs into the bloodstream you fucking retard.
>>
>>35543369
The same reason cis boys want to be femboys. It's like waffles and pancakes. They're made of the same stuff, but one of them is clearly better. In addition, you're wrong about trans women always wanting to be feminine. A fair amount of trans women like looking like butch lesbians.
>>
>>35543467
Yeah this.
I loathe defending ftms but the 'draw a girl call it a boy' meme for femboys is real, and unfortunately it means that girls are best-equipped to pull off being femboys. A gawky 5'11 male in an ill fitting maid dress is a dictionary definition of crossdressing man with a dick, sure, but you are going to be hard pressed to find a natural Astolfo lookalike who's biologically male.
>>
>>35543482
Yeah, idk what anon was trying to get at
>>
>>35543482
Very badly
>>
File: IMG_6837.jpg (1.3 MB, 1242x1623)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>35543369
>No MTF trans girl transition to female and thinks “Nah I don’t really want to be feminine, I want to be a masculine girl covered in body hair, a full beard, and built like a jock”

Idk I did this for a minute and just kinda looked… idk how would you describe this? This consistently got me ma’amed because everyone assumed I was a pooner. I can’t grow a beard anymore since surgery though…
>>
>OP specifically says it isn't a hate thread they just want to understand the concept
First 2 posts are from pooners who didn't actually read the text and just assumed it was a hate thread and go on the aggro

Typical women lmao
>>
>>35543539
> trolls
> seen as aggro
Afab spotted
>>
>>35543369
because FTMs are the ultimate life form and they know how to make the most of it
>>35543416
you have a boyfriend who works hard to provide for you, why do you feel a need to constantly prowl for other dick without even having the decency to be sneaky about it? it’s fucked up
>>
>>35543530
>>35543491
Ok to be fair I guess trans girls with shit taste do exist. This really strikes me more as enbie behaviour than trans though
>>
>>35543572
For someone that hates me you seem to like to dick ride
How many times a day do I cross your mind? Tell me baby
>>
>>35543369
Honestly? I started crossdressing as a way to repress. Seeing myself look sexy despite the way I hated my body helped. Couldn't repress anymore and now the crossdressing is to make my own fap material. Something about passing as male while wearing girly ass shit feels good.
>>
>>35543558
Your idea of trolling is making yourself and your fellow FTM's look retarded? Nice one tripfag I'm sure the other FTM's love it when you do that
>>
I can't decide who I hate more G or Jennie..
Maybe G because she's embarrassing to me as an ftm but then again Jennie being a seething hon towards G makes me kind of hate G less on principle
>>
>>35543586
I hate when people think I’m an enby. I’m so much more of a complete schizo than most enbies, they fixate way too hard on agab and seemingly have no desire to comprise a legitimate third gender.
>>
>>35543369
ftm femboys are the textbook definition of a theyfab lol
I remember dating one who kept assuring me I didn't need e to be a woman, hope "he" doesn't ever find love
>>
>>35543616
FDA
>>
File: ftfemboy.png (9 KB, 512x512)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>
>>35543369
My best friend is a ftfemboy, though he’s in his phase of presenting as masc as he can cause dysphoria is a bitch
>>
>>35543617
I think the ftms of this board do a good enough job on their own making themselves look retarded, yall didn’t need my help with that
>>
>>35543616
I don't really understand it but I guess I can kind of see where you are coming from? I guess it's harder to picture because "female crossdressing" is a whole lot more normalized than male crossdressing and girls can just kind of wear whatever they want anyway
>>
>>35543617
It makes me want to kill myself every time G posts
>>
>>35543702
That anon isn't an ftm femboy like the ones you see in OP or on reddit (or G), frolicking around in girly clothes all the time expecting to be called a man.
That anon is a female dissociative autosexual(FDA), so he makes use of his own female body to get off to. This fetish develops to replace dysphoria with cooming. It gets shoved under the rug of "agp" but it's a distinct pattern that you can see time and time again paying close attention to "Crossdressing ftms"
>>
>>35543369
Twinks are yummy
>>
>>35543385
fpbp
>>
File: poonerranch.png (14 KB, 500x500)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3700.jpg (889 KB, 1170x1449)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
>>35543572
>>35543572
Do you ever feel a little bit strange knowing you are a big man in his 30s bullying a little teenage girl on the internet?
>>
>>35543749
SEX
NOW
>>
>>35543749
Le dorito bod seethe hon
Also he's like 6' or something right
>>
>>35543768
Over 6 foot
>>
>>35543732
Interesting, I think I have something similar, just the reverse. I’ll basically constantly crossdress, then occasionally wear gender appropriate clothing because I think its hot, then go back to crossdressing.
>>
>>35543369
counting as a boy means being personally close to boys is simpler and less romantically loaded. that gives you a unique freedom to express your feminine sexuality.
>>
>>35543804
That's actually in interesting take like it's more about working around social issues than actually being male?
>>
>>35543826
that's my intuition though i'm not an ftm.
>>
>>35543749
If this is them, they obviously are super jelly of you holy fuck. They probably wish they could be you so bad they are projecting so hard. Even the makeup style is similar, I bet they see their ideal self when they see you
>>
>>35543844
this is a classical trans thing. every visible trans girl has a mostly silent and invisible cluster of skinwalker transgirls spawned form devotion to living out her image. it's tragic but kind of beautiful.
>>
>>35543897
are we referring to a non transitioning """"""""ftm"""""""" as a transgirl now
>>
>>35543985
>non transitioning
>inb4 G says "noooooo I'm going back on testosterone!! i'm transitioning even though i will continue to remain a woman in all possible forms!!!"
>>
>>35543985
oh its really just queer people in general.
>>
>>35543655
?
>>35543702
I knew I wanted to 'be a boy' since I was 3, maybe younger. All I remember was being told it was impossible and having to live with it. I got as close as I could, a tomboy, but I was still wanting more. My parents finally let me cut my hair in middle school and I got what I wanted. But I was bullied heavily for looking like a boy.
When I got a bf in hs, I thought it'd get rid of the boy thoughts by going more fem. We had been together 3 years and in college when we learned of trans ftm, I repressed harder. Tried makeup, dresses, heels. Eventually broke down when it all wasn't enough. Came out to my bf, he had already accepted this about me, and supported me transitioning. Despite this it still took years to accept it myself and start t
Now I crossdress as a fetish. The girl clothes are for fap material pics. Seeing myself as male while wearing them, when I used to look so fat and fem in them, is relieving.
In day to day life I am seen as a femmine/andro man
>>
>>35544012
Tbf I said I was back on T in this thread
>>
>>35544033
how am i supposed to like ftms when they unironically write shit like this? I refuse, we are not a community, jesus fuck
>>
File: IMG_5664.jpg (30 KB, 414x221)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>35543749
i’m 23 but go off kween
>>35543589
how many times does considering your boyfriend’s feelings cross your mind a day? wait i know the answer to that one: zero!
>>35543785
this is what i got measured as last time at the doctor
>>35543768
shut your fat ass up of course you’re thinking about doritos. i’ve never eaten a dorito in my life
>>35543844
who is this even referring to?
>>
>>35544073
>.01 inches below 6'1
That's over 6 feet you delusional AGP beast
>>
>>35543369
>Ftm Is FUB
EWWWW YIKESSS
>Ftm is roided
LE ROIDED TRANNY! EW
>Ftm is tunapoon
EWW YOU RUINED YOURSELF FREAK!
>Ftm Is a normal guy
ENJOY LIFE IN SHADOW!!
>Ftm is androgynous
LE ANDROGYNY IS DISGUSTING!!
>Ftm is twink
LE TWINKS ARE DISGUSTING!!
>Ftm is femboy
LE FEMBOYS ARE WOMEN;!!
>Ftm Is repressor
YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY TRANS ACKKK

It's never enough for you people.
Ftms just can't win. I just fucking gave up on this point. Just fuck you all. Fuck you.
>>
>>35543369
Because it's based. The only people who seethe are NLOG tunapooners and bitterhons. Proven true by this thread.
>>35543749
I'd be a misogynist too if I were that much of a hon, good lord
>>
>>35544033
>?
See >>35543732
>>
>>35544073
You don't look a day under 30. If you're actually 23 I feel bad for you, low key
>>
>>35543369
Because they see femboys as men.
And they want to be men.
If they are going for femboy look and are also malebrained it's based.
The closet thing trannies can do to be like other gender, is to be malebrained or femalebrained.
Malebrained ftmfemboys are based.
If they take t, do too surgery and andromaxx they are even more based.
>>
>>35544103
>Ftm is roided
>Ftm Is a normal guy
these ones are pretty good actually

>Ftm is androgynous
>Ftm is twink
these ones are pushing it
>>
>>35544103
This board is full of pinkpilled incels. Go virtually anywhere else on the internet and people simp ftms.
>>
>>35544033
>I repressed harder. Tried makeup, dresses, heels. Eventually broke down when it all wasn't enough.
Overcompensating femininity phase right before transitioning, especially when being boyish and androgynous growing up is CLASSIC FDA experience.
>>35544042
There's nothing obscenely wrong with that anon's experience. It's just his experience and taking advantage of his female body instead of it causing anguish.
He's not some ftm femboy who looks like a woman expecting to be called a man, that is understandable to take issue with.
>>
>>35544033
Yeah this seems pretty reasonable but from the way you're describing it you sound more like a regular FTM than a "femboy" FTM. If you're saying this but you're a hairless clean shaven femboy like the threadpic then it makes a whole lot less sense to me since you'd still be totally feminine
>>
>>35544158
FDA ftms go out as regular (albeit smaller and more feminine than the average male) guys day to day. It's in private that they dress up femininely in order to get off to their own bodies.
Not the same as these "ftm femboys" who still live as women
>>
File: IMG_6330.jpg (563 KB, 1170x2143)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>35544121
it’s not gonna work anon
>>
>>35544140
>these ones are pretty good actually
Doesn't matter. They still get shited on. Ftm can look like greek god, or normal ass men and they still get shited on and have to walk on eggshells here.
It's never fucking enough. Never.
>these ones are pushing it
What do you mean by this
>>35544142
>This board is full of pinkpilled incels.
I see.
>Go virtually anywhere else on the internet and people simp ftms
I don't believe in this but it's definitely better than here
>>
>>35544033
>Now I crossdress as a fetish. The girl clothes are for fap material pics
joe is that you?
>>
File: 1657303961130.jpg (92 KB, 800x598)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>35544103
Damn this bitch is SEETHING
>>
>>35544183
>FDA ftms go out as regular (albeit smaller and more feminine than the average male) guys day to day. It's in private that they dress up femininely in order to get off to their own bodies
I'm repressor and I do this
I would NEVER wear slutty/femmine shit outside. But in my bedroom? Yes.
I don't know if that makes me malebrained or femalebrained
>>
>>35544151
>>35544033
>Overcompensating femininity phase right before transitioning
This phase is essentially turning yourself into your own ideal girlfriend as a cope. Another facet of FDA is continuing to be attracted to your pre-transition feminine self
>>35544196
No, I'm the fda schizo as seen here. More and more often I see ftms with this exact same sexual complex and I want it to gain recognition instead of being shoved under the rug as "agp"
>>35544215
It means your mind is coping with your body and this is the result
>>
>>35544211
because its fucking truth, you would also seething this hard if you were in this shoes
It's never enough, never
Fuck you
Just fuck you all rot in hell
>>
>>35544186
>Doesn't matter. They still get shited on.
Not by me, I even dated multiple - they are okay boyfriends (on average), although they can be a bit psychopathic sometimes. My ex thought I was a lesbian the whole time (I'm bi) and used to get mad when we got called dykes on the street (understandably) and would sometimes get mad at me for it, even not talking to me or get violent.

>What do you mean by this
oh nothing :3 Just not quite as real men
>>
>>35544222
>It means your mind is coping with your body and this is the result
I don't really understand?
>>
>>35544236
Oh get over it. Trannies deal with real life hate, harassment, and assault, along with a targeted media campaign against them. If you can't handle a single board on a single website shitting on you, you're NGMI as an ftm
>>
>>35544252
If you aren't going to transition, the next best thing for your mind to do is to turn it into arousal instead
>>
>>35544241
You are just one person. Buff ftms got shited on and called roided trannies etc
>Just not quite as real men
There are some people who are naturally androgynous and it's not their fault
Just like some mtfs are naturally masculine it's not their fault but it doesn't make them less of a woman
>>
>>35544183
Nah I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, part of the appeal for me is letting people see how womanly my body still is when its framed appropriately. It’s not overtly sexual for me though? Like I don’t wear anything particularly fetish-y, usually just a sundress and heels, maybe a big straw hat.
>>
>>35544304
Hm, never heard of one going that far. Hot though
>>
>>35544257
So do ftms. I don't know have you ever saw the side of terfs hating ftms. But they exist. Ftms also deal with assaults and shit. That isn't only mtf thing.
>>
>>35544285
>There are some people who are naturally androgynous and it's not their fault
oh don't get me wrong, this applies to cis men as well. Before I touched any hrt I got called a dyke on the street (because even as i tried to be a boy I passed as a girl - and liked it (not the slur part, but the girl part)) so I very much mean it as beyond of an amab-afab concept. :3
>>
>>35544317
It's not solely directed at mtfs, yes. But you are still being a little bitch.
I don't even disagree with you that this board will shit on any kind of ftm no matter what they do. But the answer isn't to scream and cry about it. It's just to keep on doing whatever the fuck you want without giving a shit
>>
>>35544318
>If mtf is naturally masculine it's their fucking fault!! Ywnbaw!!
>If ftm is naturally androgynous it's their fucking fault!! Ywnbam!!
>If cism is androgynous it's their fucking fault!! He's less than a man now!!

Do you see the issue.
>>
I wonder why these people never get famous, men want to see DICKS
>>
>>35544348
I do, but here's the thing
the small detail
the cherry on top
I am a hypocrite.
:3c

but even so if you're andro, you look more like a woman, because androgyny is more fem than masc - regardless of your birth gender.
>>
>>35544336
>But the answer isn't to scream and cry about it. It's just to keep on doing whatever the fuck you want without giving a shit
Truth but I'm just tired of it. It's just fucking annoying. I get the ftfemboy hate but they hate every type of ftm. So at the end It isn't problem in ftfemboys. It's problem in ftms in general. Ftm can look like a greek god but he is still a dumb woman somehow.
>>
>>35544381
>Noahwaybabes.
>>
>>35544184
Is this supposed to prove him wrong?
>>
>>35544389
>I am a hypocrite
I see.
>>
Because women are retarded OP
>>
>>35544400
Nobody talk about it, your privilege is one board
>>
>>35544304
That's very cool actually. I sometimes fantasize about fully dressing up like I used to do in 2022, now having to shave my torso/chest hair to get by, and going out to the bar. Makeup, wig, real opaque pantyhose to cover my leg hair.
Doubt I'd ever do it though. It's much harder to make for a cute and passable chick these days, I'd be uncanny in person even if sexy in photos. Plus, it's either all my friends/people I already know at the bar, or a handful of people who I don't know or care about. Maybe one day
>>
>>35543369
Nigga no one cares, there was a thread about the same thing a few days ago.

Because they're cute and they probably pull more dick than cis femboys
>>
>>35544442
Huh
>>
>>35543444
Smash
>>
>>35543749
Is it a girl
>>
>>35543444
Trips is right
No surgery , no T and wearing makeup and girl clothing just makes them try hard women, lots of FtM "femboys" only dress feminine in pictures but go out in public as regular 'twink men'.
Also the FtFemboy title should only be used for attractive ftms not ugly fatfucks that look like >>35543667

Personally? I wouldnt go out in public being a FtFemboy, but I do like women's clothing as it is much more 'sexier' and appealing than men's clothing. I mean there's really no hot men's underwear (except for jockstraps but I don't want my ass all out)
Women have more clothing options than men, I REALLY wish there were more options of sexy clothing for men.
There should be more masculine clothing options but men nowadays dress so fucking boring. I'm thinking about getting unto 50-70s fashion.
>T. FtM
>>
>>35544033
Honestly cool. I'm glad you're that happy with your body that you can pull it off. I can wear my Slayer shirt from suicidal-repper-highschool and feel good about it because I actually feel girl-shaped underneath
>>
>>35544414
if someone irl ever tells me “you look 30” maybe then i’ll give a shit but unfortunately if you’re a faceless anon your petty attempts at bothering me can never work
>>
>>35544304
Yeah this doesn't make sense to me at all. You're literally going out of your way to show people how womanly you are while not wanting to be a woman? I sure hope you don't get upset when people misgender you while you do this
>>
i hope every single ftfemboy experiences crippling male pattern baldness and is left in his 30s looking like tony soprano if he did meth
>>
>>35544456
Honestly I think I just have very feminine leg hair. My body is in generally very feminine, I’m not even testosterone dominant. But I usually dress masculinely, and am usually written off as a plain and bookish woman, or perhaps an early transition ftm. Its not necessarily to be a prettyboy, I just prefer this kind of habitus personally. I still am transmasculine, I’m interested in top surgery, but have no idea when I’ll be able to access it.
>>
>>35544615
Kek misgendering is a meme good luck! Oh you’ve mistaken me for a woman? What are you gonna do? Treat me like one? :) oh nooooooo doods I’m getting katotally invalidated by these heckin moids
>>
>>35544641
Not a FtFemboy but once male pattern baldness started kicking in I got off of T for 3 years and 90% of my hair grew back, now I'm on a low dose of T and my hairline hasn't receded. I pass as an androgynous boy, no way in hell am I going to let myself go I'd rather die than be ugly

Have fun with your fantasies though
>>
>>35544683
God shut the fuck up no wonder people don't like us
If you can't stand the poon hate go on twitter fag
>>t.ftm
>>
>>35544686
Perhaps take Finasteride or Dutasteride just in case
>>
>>35544608
>Slayer shirt from suicidal-repper-highschool
Gigabased
>>
>>35544717
I can speak to the efficacy of finasteride in matters of becoming a femboy.
>>
They're just new age NLOGs (not like other girls)
>>
File: 1695873173498445.jpg (37 KB, 440x459)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I don't like ftfemboys because they mog the shit out of me 99.9% of the time, so they make insecure
But hey, I got 7inches, so it's not all bad
>>
>>35544983
Just because someone look better than you that doesn't mean you should hate them or something
Fucking tard
>>
>>35545067
I never said I hate them on a personal basis
But I'm not a fan of lumping cis femboys, hrt femboys and ftfemboys in the same category because they all look different
>>
>>35544983
LONDON
>>
File: 1706246839249746.jpg (378 KB, 1290x1310)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
i'm a mtftfemboy say something nice about me
>>
>>35545205
>mtftfemboy
so just an hrt femboy then
>>
>>35545205
You aren't relevant kys
>>
>>35545156
Hrt femboys are women tho
>>
>>35545214
basically except everything is fucked because i changed my name and shit and everyone new who i meet is super confused on what i am or whether i have a penis or a pussy and i think it scares some of them.
>>
>>35545205
stop taking drugs that are made for actual transitioners xoxo
>>
>>35543369
I don't see how this is any different from drag queens that play dressup for most of their life but never transition because they still love being flaming homos more
>>
>>35545252
don't worry i'll leave plenty of fentanyl for you xoxo
>>
>>35545261
i'm not american, we didn't get that dlc yet
>>
>>35545238
Try telling a tranny mtf that they are exactly the same thing as a femboy and see how well that goes over
>>
>>35545270
awe, cooped up in your little safe space, huh? government won't let you celebrate fentanyl friday? so sad.
>>
>>35545303
lmfao
>>
>>35544983
FtFemboys mog me hard too. I cope by looking like a girl from Jojo
>>
>>35545386
Based
I know ftfemboy that look like boy from JoJo
>>
>>35544704
nigga why u shitting in ur own nest u sorry faggot they hate u too
>>
File: IMG_1440.jpg (394 KB, 1290x1847)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>35543369
>>35543385
>>35543416
Woman moment
>>
>>35546291
god sent you to this place anon
>>
>>35543369
new FTM 4chan server
time limited invite
join while you can

discord . gg/UTEpaM4
>>
File: IMG_1373.jpg (1 MB, 1170x1452)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>35543369
testosterone has huge psychological effects, also
>wanna be a hairy masculine girl built like jock
god yes
>>
>>35547603
faggot.
>>
>>35543416
i wanna be your sex slave
>>
>>35547705
he has a boyfriend
>>
the answer is incredibly simple and obvious. masculinity fucking sucks. it limits what emotions you're allowed to express, clothing and hairstyles, hobbies, you gotta repress so much of yourself if you want to be masculine. only guys that are masculine and enjoy being masculine are the most fucking cardboard ass caricatures out there or already lucked out with masculine body/personality/interests. coincidentally, about half of the latter type are utter shitheads too. but I'm not a misandrist i think half of trans men nowadays also fucking suck. I'm not one of those hyper fem tranners or anything, but it pisses me off that suddenly I'm fucking fembrained if i don't want to throw out my earring collection from childhood cause the holes in my damn ears are too fucking girly. give me a damn break
>>
File: 1562897965519.jpg (22 KB, 500x377)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>35547738
its over....
>>
>>35544257
>Trannies deal with real life hate, harassment, and assault
and i'll participate in it if u keep being insufferable envious faggots like that god damn nigga
ftms struggle too retard
>>
>>35547834
funny how all the ftms i know in real life are just normal people (not even the ''transmasc'' type) and the only mtf i actually knew in real life was accussed of molestation and grape
>>
>>35547761
i'm a cis guy and i agree 100%. there is little i hate more in the world than people's expectations about me being masculine. no i don't want to go to the gym and be around a bunch of gross sweaty douchebros just so i can make myself look uglier. no i don't want to be stoic and emotionless. no i don't want to be some kind of protector and provider.
sometimes i wish i was a tranny just so i had an excuse to leave all that shit behind. but i don't want to be a woman either
>>
>>35543467
I never suffered twink death and I didn't take tranny pills until I was 26
>>
>>35547772
I’m poly tho and we have hot kinky threesomes with hot people
If you fit that description you’re in luck
>>
>>35548322
why don’t you think your boyfriend is deserving of respect?
notice how it’s “i’m poly” and not “we’re poly”. cause it’s not about what he wants, it’s only ever about you. holy fuck he deserves better
>>
File: IMG_3018.png (82 KB, 576x433)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>35548400
I'm imagining your big mouth with all those donkey teeth screaming this irl

Like that's so funny, I choked on my coffee

You need to get laid but you're ugly, so
>>
>>35548322
i'm not hot unfortunately. i wish i was. if i could i'd be a femboy too.
i wouldn't be into a threesome though unless both the other people were cute. i'm not attracted to masculine guys
>>
>>35548458
what’s crazy is even with all of G’s unfaithful behavior i still have a higher body count than him
>donkey teeth
the fuck does that even mean? try a little harder next time
>>
>>35548489
> i still have a higher body count than him
Cause I’m not a whore, unlike what rumors say
You are though, slut
>>
>>35548489
>i still have a higher body count than him

Molesting your nieces doesn't count. Haven't you been here for like 3 months begging for a 4chan boyfriend? And you can't even get a desperate nerd from here to date you over Discord

Imagine being THAT ugly
>>
>>35548508
>poly while in a relationship
>”not a whore”
surely even you see the issue here
>>35548513
perhaps i have standards and i’m not just going to settle for being dated over discord? i said try harder not less
>>
>>35548565
At least my bootyhole ain’t ran through
>>
>>35548519
threesomes aren't "cucking your boyfriend" unless the threesome doesn't involve your boyfriend.
>>
>>35548565
>perhaps i have standards
>begs for 4chan e-bf and hits on teenagers

Pick one.
>>
>>35548583
you clearly wish it was by how desperate you are to cheat on your boyfriend at any given chance

and mine isn’t either, most of what i’ve done has been topping including st4t piv <3
>>
>>35548603
So you’re a rapehon
Very hsts of you, go find a theyfab you can pussy fuck
>>
>>35548508
lmao, I'd have hidden if someone replied this to me
>>
>>35548601
if you can link to archive of the thread where i allegedly hit on a teenager and prove that actually ever happened, i’ll leave this board forever and never post here again. deal? :)
>>35548590
it doesn’t involve his boyfriend’s uncoerced consent
>>35548611
i promise it was very much consensual, unlike how your boyfriend feels about you getting fucked by other people
>>
>>35548634
>it doesn’t involve his boyfriend’s uncoerced consent
how do you know that though?
>>
>>35548634
My boyfriend likes fucking cute femboys and twinks with me, I’ve done my fair share watching him fuck other ppl
God you’re acting like I’m making him sit in a corner tied to a chair while I ride cock
>>
>>35548646
he has literally never denied the fact his boyfriend is secretly uncomfortable with it no matter how many times i’ve brought it up lol
>>
>>35543467
Well if my dad didn't train me to a fucking repper since birth maybe I'd have gotten HRT during puberty
>>
>>35543369
>No MTF trans girl transitions to female and thinks "Nah I don't really want to be feminine, I want to be a masculine girl covered in body hair, a full beard, and built like a jock."
Plenty of trans girls are butch dykes. Sometimes even with beards. Granted it's a lot less common than FTM femboys because as a trans girl you basically have to sell yourself as a normal feminine woman if you want practically anyone to respect you including other trans people. I think if MTFs didn't have to fight so hard to have their womanhood recognized, a lot more of them would want to present androgynously.
>>
>>35548659
Cause it’s not worth denying since you spoke to me on discord in dms ONE FUCKING TIME YOU CRAZY FUCKING TRANNY
>>
>>35548657
he loves the poly thing so much, that’s why you had to emotionally coerce him into the idea and he didn’t just bring the idea up on his own
>>
>>35548634
I don't have a link but it makes perfect sense considering you wanted to stick your penis in G, who looks 14

>>35548646
He's a balding incel mad that G and his boyfriend wouldn't let him be a part of their threesome. Maybe he should have that of that before he chose to be ugly
>>
>>35548659
>>35548678
you sound obsessed and demented and like you're projecting your own shit onto his boyfriend
>>
>>35548671
>my boyfriend’s enthusiastic consent isn’t worth acknowledging
and there you have it folks
>>35548683
the whole concept of infantilzing grown adults by calling them “underage looking” is a psyop by pedophiles who want to justify fucking teenagers who “look adult”. it’s good to know that’s where you’re coming from
>>35548701
i just feel bad for him and hope anyone who has been coerced into poly the way he has will read my posts and know they don’t have to put up with that and they shouldn’t
>>
>>35548728
are you actually balding because if you are then you should not have the right to speak
>>
>>35548755
lmao no quite the opposite, hrt brought my hairline back
>>
>>35548766
post your hairline then
also post your chin so we can confirm that you don't have beard shadow
>>
>>35548728
Bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald
>>
>>35548773
there is literally several pictures of me in this thread. scroll up retard
>>
>>35548781
>>35548786
MY EYES
>>
File: IMG_6394.jpg (612 KB, 1170x1557)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>35548781
?
>>35548809
goteem
>>
>>35548811
you have tranny bangs to cover up your receding hairline
>>
File: IMG_6396.jpg (544 KB, 1735x1735)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>35548818
cis women of course are known to never have bangs
>>
>>35548829
ywnb taylor swift
>>
File: IMG_1733.jpg (1016 KB, 828x1251)
1016 KB
1016 KB JPG
>>35548843
i already was
>>
>>35548829
taylor swift is an ugly hunchback
>>
>>35549004
you have fried your brain with porn
>>
>>35549016
>>
>>35543826
There was this buzzfeed article about cis women who were doing sissy hypnosis. Basically, they don't get why someone would want to be a woman so they just imitated what they think amab crossdressers do. That's not what it said literally, I read between the lines. It said literally they were gender binary looking to feel empowered about their feminine side. They fell under a severe hypnotic spell and were basically some sadists slaves for a while. He made them dress like "bimbos" and talk like valley girls.
>>
females like to hijack everything amabs build
>>
>>35546166
You think I give a fuck if they hate me too?boo fucking hoo FtMs are some of the most annoying sensitive bitches I've met including your fat ass
I'm not looking for validation fucking retard
>>
>>35543369
FTM femboys are cis women who want to be trans women
>>
File: 1708805877361980.jpg (810 KB, 3452x2940)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>>35549224
I just jerked off to this post, thanks!
>>
>>35543369
"I am literally, LITERALLY not like the other girls.

Also, I'm afraid of getting raped and want to look like my own boyfriend."

~t. every fucking alt girl since TikTok
>>
File: sweating.jpg (9 KB, 228x227)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>35551032
I think this is unreasonable hot. I know it's counterproductive to transgender interests but I can't get over it. All forms of androgynous gender fuckery fill me with some combination of envy and sexual attraction that blows me away. I can never hate them because I'm too busy trying to be one
>>
File: tomboybrainwash.png (109 KB, 640x412)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
absolutely terrible
>>
>>35551032
Okay, me asl
I skinwalk the fuck out of my cis bf
>>
>>35543369
porn sickness of the fujoshit kind
>>
>>35551228
that's hot
>>
>>35551422
He loves it
I make em smell like me after I wear a full outfit of his stuff, plus he likes that I look like a lil mini him.
>>
>>35543478
basically this, i think we should normalize mtf pooners in the same way like ayden or whatever her name is
>>
>>35551228
Why are you balding?
>>
>>35551445
Im not lmao
>>
File: 1711667881660692.png (301 KB, 664x654)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>35551444
>>
>>35551439
god I wish I were him
>>
File: 12.jpg (516 KB, 1079x826)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
>>35551452
You are tho, explain this, either your hairline is receding or you have a massive forehead
>>
File: IMG_9833.jpg (1.31 MB, 1179x1429)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>35551488
Massive forehead
I’m Jewish
>>35551472
You’ll find the poonling of your dreams anon
>>
>>35551504
God i wanna cum all over your face
>>
>>35551504
i would die for israel at your command, my king
>>
>>35551439
this would be really hot if you loved him
>>
>>35551531
<3
>>35551586
You’re now an official soldier of the IDF, you will be deployed into Iran at dawn
>>
>>35543491
Whats better waffles or pancakes?
>>
>>35548850
>that jaw
>that adam apple
>no ass
>fat knees

Aliexpress taylor swift
>>
File: IMG_2522.jpg (224 KB, 809x1200)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>35552161
i can live with that. i have a better jaw than taylor
>>
>>35552209
This is a long haired man
A beautiful one tho
>>
>>35543748
kek this shit is absurd. Brave new clown world
>>
jennie actually fucking scares me
npd for sure
>>
>>35548671
>CRAZY FUCKING TRANNY
damn G really is a man
>>
>>35552669
Most malebrained pooner on the board
>>
>>35543385
not op, but i'm trans and the ftm ppl that i know are mostly ftfemboys
>>
>>35551504
Jewish on which side mother or father
>>
>>35543369
Did not read ftfemboys are very fuckable
>>
>>35553268
Father, so technically not a real Jew according to Jewish law, but I qualify for birthright and Israeli citizenship
>>
>>35552545
what’s there to be scared of anon. i’m a very sweet and nice girl
>>
>>35553336
>father
ok phew
>>
>>35553714
Lmao
>>
>>35553818
not trying to marry an eodmite is all
>>
>>35543416
I agree and volunteer to be one of your personal mouths to use whenever you need relief my prince
>>
>>35553883
Based as fuck
You will be spared during the ftfemboy uprising
>>35553877
I’m a proud Jew, you’re gonna need to get used to that shawty
>>
>>35553926
not jewish if its not matrilinneal
>>
File: 1707105552215733.jpg (34 KB, 580x540)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>ftfemboy power bottom x bottom leaning cis femboy
new fetish unlocked, thanks thread
>>
I don't know if this is the right thread but I could offer some insight.
I'm ftm and I'm most dysphoric about parts of me that I can't change (sexual organs) while I'm hardly dysphoric about anything else.
I'm not a femboy at all btw. Looking masculine is not something I even desired, I guess I did it because I want to distract myself from the dysphoria I have and pretending to be male was the way to go.
>>
File: 1713300608300472.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1200)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>35555267
Try just being a woman. Eventually, if you're truly male, you'll snap and commit to the full transition. If you aren't, you'll forget about the whole thing. This is literally how it always goes.
>>
>>35554509
Spiritually it still is though.
>>
>>35555294
I'm better off as male as much as I'm incompetent at being one, I was miserable as a woman
>>
>>35555347
Women are incompetent and constantly miserable, just in case you weren't aware. You might have actually been on the right track!
I'm not trying to convince you to detrans, though. This is just how the whole thing goes, in which anyone who isn't actually going to do it will eventually trend back to women, starting by slowly becoming more feminine until you see shit like the she/her trans men on twitter, or he/him's with bikinis. Anyone who will commit will eventually grow comfortable in looking and acting masculine.
>>
>>35543369
>Outside of just a change of pronouns, what actual difference does it make to you to be a femboy with a vagina instead of a girl with a vagina?
but i don’t want to have a vagina at all. i have cried because I don’t have a penis and pretended as if the rolled up sock in my panties is a dick. i really want a tall male bone structure, not a compressed midget one.
>>
>>35555385
I'm fine with what I trooned out into, so I don't see myself detransing. I find myself thinking that I'd be fine with being a 'woman' if I was male and had a nice tgirl rack. I don't really care about being masculine in spirit because I never had a chance. Likewise I see many introverted men struggle with being meek too in a world that expects them to read women like a book.
>>
>>35551939
that is a woman wearing womans cloths
>>
>>35554665
>tfw memes I've posted are propagating
actually I'm not sure what this feels like
I'll use this force for good
>>
>>35543667
ftf are all hot. cope
>>
>>35543749
SEXOOOO
>>
>>35547865
Jesus christ this is just sad
>>
>>35549563
femboys stole female aesthetics

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.