[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>fackin dysphoric!
>19 m look like 14
>""femboy""
>people have no sex appeal to me
>lightswitch moment in January, actually interested in presenting masculine, more interested in sex with both genders
Is dysphoria caused by low testosterone? Will I become dysphoric again after puberty is over? Find out next time with the science suckers.
>>
>>35546705
I'm a MtF and pre-HRT my T was just above 750
>>
>>35546705
I had unnaturally high testosterone
Are you really so dunning kreugered that you think you're the first person to have ever had this thought? Do you really think scientists would just jump to transition as being the answer before checking something like that?
Honestly quite incredible
>>
>>35546705
>Is dysphoria caused by low testosterone?
no, easily proven by gymrats/roidheads trooning out despite being peak T
>Will I become dysphoric again after puberty is over?
you're 19, puberty is long over
>>
>>35546760
>no, easily proven by gymrats/roidheads trooning out despite being peak T
even tho those are outliers, they get popular because retards like looking at them, if anything most trannies end up the way they do because they were low t incels and couldn't get dates as men
>>
>>35546705
>Is dysphoria caused by low testosterone
if that was the case then why does the thought of having more testosterone make me want to peel off my own skin
>>
>>35546755
Dude , have some respect for the main character you NPC
>>
>>35546760
Doesn't puberty usually end around 21?
>>
>>35548486
No, puberty ends at around 16 to maybe 18 at its latest
You might see some changes like muscle/fat, additional hair or balding but these are not part of puberty
Rare cases of delayed puberty could end that late but they're exceptions
>>
>>35546705
Gymmaxx and embrace masculinity OP it will cure your dysphoria I’ve heard this is very successful and never backfires catastrophically for anyone.
>>
Yeah bro, it will totally go away if you just man up. Ignore reports about john 50 and trooning army vets blowing their brains out because they tried that exact same strategy and it backfired horribly. Its all a meme bro.
>>
>>35546705
My initial T was at 1000 ng / dl btw, so not for me. My estrogen was at 60 pg / ml though. So I think there was something else going on.
>>
>>35546705
>>
>>35546755
Did you also have unnaturally high estrogen? Do you have bone health issues? Do you have wide hips naturally? Just checking you don't potentially have PAIS lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.