[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how does it feel to be a male?
>>
>>35547693
pure of period blood :)
>>
>>35547693
Lonely.
>>
>>35547693
cringe
>>
>>35547693
disgusting
why do you think male culture is so obsessed with war and dying and suffering???? it's cause every man has an inante sense of how fucking abhorrent their existence is and yearns to die
>>
>>35547693
like I want to die
>>
>>35547693
Feels pretty fucking good to be the apex predator of the entire world, ignore the insufferable loser incels/failed males here.
>>
>>35547693
claustrophobic
>>
>>35547909
it's because we have nothing to overcome, no hope, and nothing to blame for the inherent misery of this world.
>>
>>35547693
Half of the time you're pissed off because you're insignificant. The other half you're proud to be insignificant.
>>
>>35547693
Pretty much every single response so far has been absolutely cringe and full of hate and despair.
They might as well have said "no idea".
>>
>>35547997
what's your answer then
>>
>>35547925
this.

only weak fairy faggots can't handle it. for me it feels like freedom, the superior existence. if i'm a man, i am god.

i just don't have a penis... if someone tried raping me i could easily whip mine out, run, and scare them off.
>>
>>35547997
You sound like a woman
>>
>>35548022
>being a man means being le strong and cool and supporting your family!
>>35548034
lmao
>>
>>35547925
real fucking talk
>>
>>35547925
REAL
>>
>>35547693
you will never/always know
>>
File: Neckbeard.png (196 KB, 360x450)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>Feels pretty fucking good to be the apex predator of the entire world, ignore the insufferable loser incels/failed males here.
>>
>>35547925
>sense of worth comes from acting out the role of a retarded animal that lives on instinct
that lines up
>>
>>35547693
cool i guess
>>
>>35547693
Definitely not as romanticized and poetic as your image OP
>>
>>35547693
On average you’re gonna be taller, stronger, more confident, and more unhinged than most women. Men are inherently not peaceful creatures. That’s why throughout history they’ve always committed more crime than women.

>“Is it better to be male than female?”
I would say depends on your goals. If you’re a woman and your dream job is a blue collared job. You noticed that you’re weaker & less respected than your male coworkers. Yeah life would be much better as a man. But, let’s say you’re a hopeless failed male loser and all you ever wanted was to find love. Then, in that case, being female would be better because it’s easier for a total loser female to find love than total male loser
>>
>>35547693
Definitely as romanticized and poetic as your image OP
>>
>>35548086
Literally a selfie of 99% of pre-trans MTFs here, lol.
>>
>>35548140
Epic burn /b/ro
>>
The experience is what you make it.
Male bodies are highly responsive to exercise, skin care, diet, grooming. You could think two men with differing levels of self care were different species. How you interact with the world and how you dress are up to you.
Current North American masculinity is absolutely stifling; its mandatory socially enforced discomfort and ugliness. The need to appear tough or not gay or assert your alpha-ness can lead to you working a job you hate, engaging in mindless hobbies you don't like, wearing bland clothes, driving a big truck you can't afford, seeking medical care too late, eating "manly" food that destroys your body, drinking beer you don't like, choosing to not groom because it's seen as effeminate, stifling your sexual proclivities, and letting your relationships fall apart because you won't express your emotions or apologize. I could go on all fucking day with how shit being a man is if you let someone else decide what it's supposed to look like.
You can either be a fat lumbering unhealthy angry hairy retard who lives in a way that prevents being bullied by other pathetic men, or you can be an adonis worthy of being loved by alexander the great.
When you break the hegemony of the totally sterile american man, when you love your friends properly, when you're soft with your partners, when you love YOURSELF properly, being a man is being an edifice of strength and beauty.
>>
>>35548088
if you want to talk about instinct, your entire sense of worth as a woman is solely derived from being a retarded, worthless cow who only gives birth and gets raped in its hole. sad!
>>
>>35547693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2dqFCU67Q
>>
>>35547693
My penis was mutilated when I was a child. I hate being a male.
>>
>>35548104
>Misandry

We smile to hide the tears we cry, push it down and say we’re fine
It hurts like hell not to tell someone that we’re quite unwell
Oh no, it’s just fun unless we find our daddy’s gun
And then we’ll blow your mind, this is why everybody’s dead inside
>>
File: IMG_6135.jpg (507 KB, 828x1412)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>35548104
> Men are inherently not peaceful creatures. That’s why throughout history they’ve always committed more crime than women.
That’s fucking stupid. 99% of men haven’t committed a violent crime. This is why I hate being male, because misandrists think I’m a monster. Strangers on average feel less empathy towards me than a random woman, just because of my sex.

>> Self-Made Man: My Year Disguised as a Man is a 2006 book by journalist Norah Vincent, recounting an 18-month experiment in which she disguised herself as a man and then integrated into traditionally male-only venues, such as a bowling league and a monastery. She described this as "a human project" about learning. She states at the beginning that she is a lesbian but not transgender.

>> Vincent stated that, after the experiment, she gained more sympathy for the male condition: "Men are suffering. They have different problems than women have, but they don't have it better. They need our sympathy, they need our love, and they need each other more than anything else. They need to be together."[2][3]
>>
File: 1709734879454824.jpg (354 KB, 828x731)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>35547693
I feel nothing.
>>
>>35547693
Dysphoric
>>
>>35548104
>let’s say you’re a hopeless failed male loser and all you ever wanted was to find love. Then, in that case, being female would be better because it’s easier for a total loser female to find love than total male loser
uuggghhhh
>>
>>35548799
not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea... nor the warmth of a woman's flesh...
>>
I jerk off a lot and nobody cares how I feel, that’s about it.
>>
>>35548140
and post-trans ftms
>>
>>35548034
>>35547925
If you’re under 5’11 - 5’10 even I’ll be generous - you’re not a real man and can’t actually be dominant.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.