[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Smell.jpg (213 KB, 1331x684)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Do trans girls smell worse than cis girls? Or just as bad?
>>
>>35548681
they smell like men and then start hrt and smell like a weird combination of men and women and then later they smell like women
due to higher levels of depression and social isolation, they probably have on average worse hygiene, but given the same level of hygiene they just smell like cis women
>>
>>35549060
it also depends on the hygiene products they use. some may use more gender neutral or unisex products so they smell different.
>>
>>35548681
Which episode was this from? Or is it fan art
>>
>>35549199
It's from the latest Helluva Boss short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_38dtqdR5V4
>>
>>35549368
oh nice
>>
>>35549368
Hell yeah, I never expected to get to see more of Sallie
>>
>>35548681
So do trans women approve of Sallie May?
>>
>>35549512
I love the way she's handled
Voiced by a trans woman, her being trans is never mentioned or a plot point but is absolutely shown in the show itself, rather than being just a comment on Twitter or whatever, her characterization has nothing to do with being trans

She's just a normal imp woman who happens to be trans
>>
>>35549060
>given the same level of hygiene they just smell like cis women
So in other words like a bag of dead fish that was left in a car for several days
>>
>>35549777
based post with holy trips
>>
>>35549060
this

>>35549828
at my worst? yes, my scalp smells like rancid cheese and my crotch smells like low tide (where I used to smell like overcooked beef and rotting tallow)
>>
>>35549368
Dogshit show, shame could've been decent if they had an actual writer
>>35549777
When does it even imply that?
>>
>>35549828
uh, sure. that's not how cis not trans women tend to smell to me but if that's how they smell to you then, i guess?
>>35549086
that's true. i always used feminine products even when boymoding but mb that's just me
>>
we are odorless asexual beings. sorry, op :[
>>
>>35549512
I don't actually watch Helluva Boss, but I've seen clips of her. I'm sure her character is fine but her voice gives me second hand embarrassment. Maybe I'm just being a cunt because my voice is my biggest source of dysphoria, but I just can't imagine being an actual literal professional voice actor and still not training to the level of an actual girl voice.
>>
>>35548681
haha oh man if her pits smell that bad imagine how bad her feet, ass, and girldick must smell
god haha just imagine being forced to huff them for hours with no escape, that would be truly hellish lol
>>
File: 27fd09285aa57b3c.png (53 KB, 665x901)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>35549828
God that's so hot...
>>
>>35549859
It's her horns. IDK the specifics but the horn stripes of the imps in the show are different between male and female and she has the male one.
>>
>>35549859
Imp horn patterns show the sex of the imp
Black with tiny white lines is female, broad lines is male
>>
>>35550059
Which is really funny because in-universe you could like, probably just paint those like nails right? Easiest dysphoria source to cover up ever baka
>>
>>35550076
Probably yeah. Could be as simple as her not caring about that part, similar to how some trans women irl don't care about certain masculine aspects of their presentation
I mean obviously, out of universe explanation is as simple as viv wanting it to be clear that she's a trans character, but it can still make sense in universe
>>
>>35549060
They all smell like men to me. No one ever passes within scent range, but maybe it's just me. I've got a very sensitive shnoz (I'm Jewish) and an incredible attention to detail (I'm autistic).
>>
>>35550214
unironically pretty well put together bait, actually almost got me
>>
>>35549848
wtf, i don't udnerstand how do you smell like that, if i've showered recently i smell like candle wax if i haven't i probably just smell a bit sweaty.
Why do you smell like a french meal ?
>>
>>35550076
dick out, fuck the cis
>>
>>35550214
Incredible
>>
>>35548681
they use male cologne they smell like men there is no "girl smell" meme just people who cant shower and then go ahead and use male cologne
>>
>>35550214
>jewish
>autistic
just need schizo for the ultimate trifecta
>>
>>35549859
most of the merch involving her features a gigantic bulge

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.