[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 84.png (96 KB, 985x445)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
as a 21yo khhv tranny with lacking social skills, anxiety, and basically no irl friends, is it a good idea to try to find someone on here or grindr to take my virginity? mostly because of fomo. I just don't see it happening naturally
>>
>>35549837
>47
I didn't know I was a slut
>>
File: IMG_4310.jpg (216 KB, 1130x537)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
this is good right?
>>
>>35549872
I don't want this to become a rice purity test thread especially if you're just gonna brag about not being a virgin. 47 is not low, you could get that low in a single evening with a willing partner
>>
>>35549888
you have made a mistake this will be a rice purity thread anyway you're on quite a high horse with your 84
>>
>>35549837
I can help you out with that but like can we be friends first and yknow do friend stuff? Then, get tested? Then, do the sex? Or are you like rushing to have sex with just anyone?

Where do you live btw
>>
>>35549915
rice purity tests are so boring though
I only put the pic because it's part of my fomo, someone made me do it freshman year of college and my score has barely changed since then while theirs was already <70 back then. guess it was a stupid mistake to post that
>>
>>35549933
dfw area
and yeah that would be nice ideally
>>
>>35549936
don't worry too much I was like a 90 in college and now I'm halfway to being a degenerate it only took me a decade
>>
>>35549950
Shit, I live in the West Coast. Why is everyone here always from the South or Midwest?

But, yeah I don’t think it’s gonna work unless you like long-distance FWBs for some reason

If for some reason you’re still interested, I’ll drop my discord. But, I doubt you’d want a long distance FWB. I suggest trying shitty dating apps if you’re that desperate for sex. Imo it’d be boring wasting your first time like that
>>
>>35550019
shame. maybe I'll hit you up if I get out of this shithole
>>
I've made FWB on Grindr so it's doable. But also there's tons of shitty people and I filter so many. If you're in a big city there's more people and at the same time more shit. If you can handle 4chan, skimming like 90% garbo for the 10% good, then you can handle this. I search for "friends" and "fwb", try to hold a conversation about any hobbies or activities, then flirt when comfy tho the guys do that first.
Bi guys are my fav so far, they're usually confident in their sexuality and unapologetically like my body. Feels good. The best friends I've made are masc gay guys who are not interested in my girly body, we just hang out, talk about fish tanks and computers and stuff.
"DL" are the worst, don't waste your time. You want people you can hang out with.

If you're in college you can go to lgbt meetups and just talk to people. Friends for hobbies or activities. Talk about clothing and girls might offer to go shopping. Also 3-out-of-4 theymab/theyfab I've met IRL are dysphoric trans, real deal suffering. #4 was a hot bichad so I'm not complaining
>>
>>35549837
20 year old tranny. i trooned out at 18 and basically every single sexual thing ive ever done was after that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.