[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686587914955286.jpg (74 KB, 1194x1015)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Stelio Kontos Edition
previous weakness: >>35672478

QOTT: Do you have any Manly Man's Manmoder role models or literallymes?
>>
>>35696168
or twinkhon passoid asmr....the best!
>>
File: file.png (847 KB, 1388x1050)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>>35696191
>qott:
ofc! when i was a little kid one of my role models (kinda) was him
>>
>>35696169
No gaming and trying to be feminine are my hobbies but I am kinda failing ion the latter.
Too scared to dress fem obviously too scared to do anything fem so i relegated it to good hair and basic skincare.
Idk HOW to even get into something. Feels poser-ish and fake everytime
>>
>>35696191
thread theme btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKYOUv7Oro
>>
>>35696191
QOTT: Larry David, I like his sense of humor probably because I'm neurotic like him.
>>
File: 1714331544000661.jpg (9 KB, 244x206)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>35696191
I have no role models but only other trannies
>>
File: 241453.jpg (32 KB, 225x350)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>35696191
>role models
Yes
>>
Should I come out to my friend who said and i quote
>Trannies are kinda disgusting but they are allowed to live their shitty lives
>>
How do I become a twitter tranny, and absorb the twitter tranny infosphere inot my own personhood
>>
>>35696285
yes you have such kind amazing friends <3
>>
>>35696301
but im no even trans I just take hrt and do girly things and just fake stuff like that
>>
>>35696311
girly things like what
>>
>>35696285
my response would be complete cold turky cut contact
>>
>>35696325
Not "real" girly things, doing my hair or nail care(lol I just read guides instead of doing anything, even if that) or watching vids about trannies with trannies for trannies or idk is driniing monster girly?
Idk
Im not girly lol
Just fake distant tranny adjecent hrt taking male.
>>
>>35696349
he is my best friend i wont do that
>>
>>35696365
lol
good luck asshole
>>
>>35696353
>brushes hair
>watches trannies on youtube
>drinks monster
go back to bmg faker
>>
>>35696390
I am 100% male on hrt
>>
"I'm such a man!!! I only take hrt and.. yeah, it's so super manly because I'm deciding on my future and I'm not scared of feminization, that's peak masculinity!! Anyways, who wants to completely destroy me in bed while groping my soft body and tits while calling me all kinds of feminine things?"
>>
File: 1697009017343409.jpg (107 KB, 900x281)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>35696453
>mfw
>>
>>35696225
yea, im srry, idk how to get into stuff ur not already into. like, are there interests you've had but never explored? like seeing something online or irl & was interested but maybe did something like "but im a man so i cant do that :("
cause if you have some interest in stuff like that a little bit you should let yourself do it

even stuff you may not expect, like architecture, or whatever.
>>
Read >>35696453 with a husky fem leaning voice in your head and imagine a pouting girl at the same time
>>
>>35696494
Loads
then i look at my brain and self and decide
"this will never be me" and just give up before i even watch the video or post or w/e
Doing some healing right now with it
Exploring
idk
Its very ahrd for me to accept I am allowed or that I can indeed just get into something
hell i got OUT of anime cause I felt wasnt otaku enough at some point lol
>>
>>35696285
maybe talk to him about it, like if he brings up trans people again, ask why he thinks that
like, if its because he sees a lot of the activist types, or leftists, or whatever it may be & he's just instantly put off by that, just let him know that not all are like that. i think you should just try and slowly change his mind or at least get him to be less hostile
>>
>>35696498
hot
>>
>>35696396
we arr all males on hrt nigga
>>
>>35696526
I am the only one bringing it up lmao
Adjacent to gay talks
>>
>>35696521
you should def let yourself do the things you're interested in
like, i personally do get sad at times, like say for fashion (like looking on pinterest) but i think its still important to let yourself be interested in stuff
>>
>>35696550
yeah idk
you say pinterest
I imagine I wanna go look at patches and stuff like that from there cauyse they can be super cute and I think i wanna have patched up clothes with cute stuff but then...nothing
I just dont follow through
>>
File: e.jpg (51 KB, 600x461)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>35696191
>>
>>35696390
>brushes hair, skincare, does nails, curls eyelashes (subtly)
>getting laser done
>watches cis women
>has "fem hobbies"
>dresses in fem leaning mens clothes (like picrel)
>drinks water (sometimes tea) & frequents cafes/patisserie for pastries & other stuff for a meal
im still without a doubt a manmoder
bmg says i belong here, & on cipg people say im def a manmoder
manmoding isn't about what you do, or interests, or whatever
its about what you look like (& potentially age, but if you look young enough the age extends a little bit)
>>
>>35696557
this is not a choice, you are going to do it because im telling you to
get a pinterest, look at patches & pin stuff (so you're recc'd stuff you like)
look up patchwork (or whatever your particular interest is called, personally not my style so idk the lingo) on pinterest/youtube
maybe even start doing some minor patch stuff yourself
>>
File: file.png (508 KB, 950x950)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>35696625
im stupid
sweaters & stuff like picrel*
>>
>>35696625
>watches cis women
>drinks water
mogs me
>>
tfw will never be otaku enough to watch anime
>>
>>35696648
is it normal to get emotional over doing this fuck
also lol my paranoia s telling me theya re gonna dox me or something over this lol or just chinese data farming but idc anymore
>>
tfw I will never be
>>
Holy fuck pinterest is fucking boiling my male brain alive Aiiiieeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35696726
yea it is, I get sad looking at stuff some times. like i get really excited & almost giddy over fashion or other stuff, but then sometimes i do cry a little because of what i look like currently
stop w/ the paranoia, its cringe. no one actually cares enough. even if the chinese tracked what you did on pinterest or whatever, what are they going to do? out you to your family?
its silly, it just makes life harder & you prob arent being untraceable anyway
>>
File: IMG_6710.jpg (689 KB, 2508x3724)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>35696191
Pete Burns
>>
File: file.png (3.37 MB, 1736x1656)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
seriously though, pinterest can be really fun to look at
a lot of emotions though, but i think its good & you are cultivating yourself, your style, interests, etc
esp if you ever plan to girlmode in the future (i hope to, idk if its going to happen though) it can obv be really helpful cause you learn a lot of stuff before so you're not going in completely blind
>>
if you use pinterest and plan to girlmode you're not a manmoder and belong in bmg or hmg or just fucking go to mtfg
>>
File: 1697359564461325.png (2.46 MB, 1801x886)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>35696819
>stop w/ the paranoia
yeah pushing through it anyway but its still there
Also embroidery seems like something I would like, aaaa overwhelmed rn by new things desu
>>35696861
yeah its sooo...nice?
Myabe one day ill try similar stuff lol
)yes tranny stuff ofc like hello)
>>
>>35696930
Nah I use ot but girlmode? Prolly never happening
At best ill be less male manmoder in my 20s
>>
>>35696942
embroidery is really fun & its actually relatively forgiving to get decent looking stuff
you should really try it.
but just fyi, there are different types of needlework. like i personally only really like normal embroidery (not much of a fan of some other types)
but theres stuff like needlepoint, Cross-Stitch, etc

>>35696930
i am a manmoder, i plan to girlmode because my other plan (which sadly is more likely) is suicide. what i cannot do is manmode for life, that is the difference

>>35696950
ur not even in ur 20's... you prob shouldnt be in mmg
>>
>>35697015
>ur not even in ur 20's... you prob shouldnt be in mmg
i meant to right 30s
>>
>>>/lgbt/bmg
>>>/lgbt/hmg
>>>/lgbt/mtfg
>>
>>35697025
oh yea
gosh, i hate that im 26. like, even if i can girlmode some day (unlikely) im going to be so old, i've missed out on so many experiences

>>35697030
how many times do i have to say it, i look like a man, i dont belong in bmg, they kicked me out for looking like a man. hmg, is for those (as the name suggests) are honmoding (aka openly trans). & mtfg just has a cliquish & generally strange vibe
being in mmg makes sense because im obviously a manmoder, we can talk & share similar daily experiences that boymoders or openly girlmoding transwomen don't really relate to
>>
I wish I were just feminine enough to get attention from chasers and it not be ridiculous :(

I'll genuinely never be able to have a normal romantic/sexual relationship. Even just friends seem like a long shot as a neverpassing manmoder.

It's all so tiresome :(
>>
>>35696930
exactly! real men don’t use pinterest, we go to the library. be a real man and use a scanner
>>
File: Untitled222.png (1.65 MB, 1506x742)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
Damn my pinterest makes me want to rope
>>
>>35696296
who do u wanna be from there
>>
>>35697471
other than the pics of runway models most of this can be achieved
>>
>>35697821
I'll never be a cat, also I'm poor so I'll never have a house like this (especially with how money is for tranny surgeries)
>>
She's just like meeeeeeeeee
>>
i am going to make a pinterest account so i can make a board and brainmog everyone brb
>>
>>35698078
giwtwm I wish I was taller
>>
why the fuck did doctors allow me to start hrt
we need to gatekeep people that will end up as hons this shit is ridiculous
youre all so fucking delusional if you think theres anything that can save you from manmoding or ropemaxxing
>>
>>35698158
sounds like a you issue, might I suggest suicide?
>>
>>35698158
Imagine going to the doctors
I just ordered it online, very easy and somedays I think about how easy it actually is if you don't give a fuck about getting caught
>>
File: Image_88765.jpg (179 KB, 621x1993)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
its like someone hit pause key on my life since yesterday im not sure what to do or why this has happened to me

>decide to do my hair(short ponytail,wire bands) and head out to a mall
>step out of the car and someone calls out to me
>not sure if they said ma'am or man, i shrug say no to his offers and keep walking
>im fucking deaf i hear him say it again but im not sure if he says ma'am or man
>he can't be saying ma'am, i literally haven't shaved my moustache, more than a shadow atp
>enter mall, talk to a CS rep, refuses to gender me, everythings as is
>its all the same, just another day in a manmoders life
>i decide to hit the mens room on my way out
>i walk by a mall staff as im walking into a corridor that leads to mens room only
>i hear staff say "excuse me"
>I turn back and he says "thats mens washroom, female ones there"
>i am shook at this point
>he fucking walked by me and he says that while stood about 9/10 feet away
>i was just denied using male space but i can't use female space either because my documents say M/Male, ill straight up be prosecuted and jailed here
>i avoid eye contact with him, say okay and leave

I don't know what i am anymore, surely men are blind right? No cis women would think i was a woman with a moustache. but also how can i make this a regular occurrence? I don't ever wanna be gendered male again.
Ugly fit i had on thats a mens shirt and skinny jeans btw i wasn't womanmoding or anything
>>
>>35698461
congratulations you're malefailer see >>35697030
>>
>>35697755
idk I dont use twitter but they must be cool to have so many tranny posts on 4chan :)
>>
>>35698084
board?
>>
next threads should be a rate your pinterest thread i think
>>
>>35698461
i got ma'amd while washing my car in the baggiest fucking clothes so maybe they are blind
>>
>>35698519
>>35698773
right I get the feeling this is a one off thing so i delay killing myself and shouldn't let this get to my head. im too old to belong on bmg, not a passoid to be on mtfg and not womanmoding to be on hmg
>>
as an ugly man with no facial hair, who is weirdly pale, what do i do with my curly hair? thought about growing it out and i just look like shit so far and it isn't even grown out yet. is it bad fornyour hair to wear a hat when it's wet? should i blow dry it then or is that bad too? i feel like i should be hiding how ugly it is
>>
>>35699102
>no facial hair
mogs me
>>
>>35698461
you dont belong here
you had actual malefailing, where people throughout encounters and even in encounters where they are paying attention (like the bathroom)

you are nothing like actual manmoders
when people say i should leave mmg because pre-hrt i'd "malefail" but my malefailing was split second events where customers (was working retail) would say miss/ma'am when they are relatively far away once but then quickly realize i am a man & apologize & sir me the rest of the time

but your malefails are like actual genuine ones where they talk to you & everything & still assume you're a woman
>>
File: pinterest.png (1.66 MB, 1404x660)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>35698642
malebrained or fembrained
>>
>>35699263
>hot men but also mens fashion stuff
>slavic vibes
>weird architecture
>mil stuff
malebrained sorry
>>
>>35699102
how curly
>>
>>35699102
Try cgm, don't cover up wet hair its bad, if you blow dry use a diffuser and do not use hot air
>>
how does pinterest even work, is it like an algo slop machine or do you just search for what you like and put it on your page or whatever
i'm probably too malebrained to see anything I'd like
>>
>>35699557
I don't get it even when people explain it to me
>>
>>35699557
search for what you like, pin it (try and make categorized boards) and the stuff it will show you will be a lot more tailored to your interests. its actually pretty good/quick algorithm they have
>>
>>35699164
you don't understand, these men were just unaware of faggots like me, this is a conservative region. If this were a regular occurrence they would clock me as abomination
>a man taking a picture of himself in a mirror, long shirt, anime cosplay, loosely cropped, photo taken in 2018, stood in a cell, yoshifumi ushima, modern cloth, graduation photo, poggers, cutout, old photograph, thin corpse, photograph of april, daniel

If this was another less conservative city nobody would stop me from using mens rooms which is a tourist hub and residents are aware of flavors of faggotry
This wasn't a malefail thing this was more of i caught them off-guard thing, village men reporting sightings of fairies atop woods thing, sailors reporting mermaids on rocks thing
>>
>>35696191
If you have a good job you're faketrans. I dropped out of high school and only managed to hold any form of job years later after trooning because i actually suffer from gender dysphoria. I cried myself to sleep every single day when i was young until the depression hit and i was no longer able to feel anything. How the fuck are there niggas going to university and becoming rocket surgeons all the while supposedly repressing their "dysphoria"? Do they not want to kill themselves every single day? How do they even dare to go outside looking like men?
>>
>>35699811
Then they talk about how they can no longer go to the beach lmao bitch nobody has seen my body since the start of fucking puberty because i was ashamed of how male it looked when my parents dragged me to the beach it was in a hoodie and sweatpants and i went home after and cried for hours
>>
>>35699836
>when my parents dragged me to the beach it was in a hoodie and sweatpants and i went home after and cried for hours
just like me fr except big comfy cargo pants
>>
>>35699811
>I dropped out of high school and only managed to hold any form of job years later after trooning
Yeah right
>>
>>35699811
manmoders are not trans
they do not transition socially and trutrans always do
>>
>>35699876
retard
>>
>>35699870
What?
>>
>>35699876
I would socially transition but i don't want to be associated with autogynephilic techbros
>>
>>35699288
>mens fashion stuff
well duh this is mmg i'm not going to make a board of womens fashion
>>
>>35699914
you can totally do womens fashion on pinterest, i do >>35696861
>>
>>35700301
omg if you were a woman you'd be so boring lol
>>
>>35700805
>the worst thing you can call a normal perosn is boring
huh kinda weird isnt it
>>
>>35700830
nope! my best friend is female and she's interested in all kinds of interesting things
>>
>>35699876
this is actually a correct take
trutrans just go straight to honmode
manmoders are super retarded to think there's some magic cure or amount of time on some drug that will make their 6ft barrel chested bodies and gigaton skulls pass
at least honmoders know their place immediately
>>
>>35700861
you must be mistaking "manmoders" for actual manmoders, such as myself, for whom this was the endgame

I have transitioned
manmode was the goal
it alleviated my dysphoria
I like my own body more
I still live as a man
I did it
I won
>>
>>35700880
while i applaud you for being reasonable and continuing to persevere like any sane adult would do
i think its sad you have to choke down this much copium just to continue living a hollow life of what could have been and even sadder that you know that
>>
>>35700904
do you mean relative to what, transitioning earlier? being more naturally feminine or attractive? being turned into a passoid for HRT? why would I have to choke down any amount of copium when that's just my reality? I could as well have wish to have been born a hundred years in the future or whenever humans might be comfortably immortal as a cis woman or any of those other things

this is the weirdest kind of out-of-touch punching down that I only see from youngshit passoids who think anyone over 18 shouldn't take hrt or reppers/terf/polack tourists larping as them
>>
>>35700880
kys tourist
>>
>>35700973
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>35700967
im saying your reality sucks
and it sucks just in time to really see how it sucks because of how young we're all transitioning into stealth with ease
>>
>>35700982
what's your point?
>>
>>35700979
>>>/lgbt/bmg
>>
>>35700994
im saying a man that takes estrogen to become a man (on estrogen) is hardly relatable as a trans girl and that i think manmoders are less trans than even hons because hons are willing to make a mockery of themselves to live their truth while you made a mockery of yourself to live the same
>>
>>35701002
???
I've been here for 4 years and I am like unequivocally a man to everyone I've interacted with in real life, I just don't have terrible social dysphoria and had extremely low expectations going in
>>
>>35701022
>I've been here for 4 years
i think you're just here to punch down on the unpassable gigahons desu
>>
>>35701019
you should include manmoders who can't honmode because of where they are, places aggressively anti-lgbt
>>
>>35701053
no u
I don't pass, I'm ugly as shit, and I sincerely identify as a man and am often embarrassed and frustrated by my seemingly innate desire for and increased satisfaction with a feminized body
>>
>>35701065
its over
>>
>>35701065
ok tourist whatever you say...
>>
File: 1686891373679942.jpg (87 KB, 850x1061)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>35701102
>

>>35701111
suck my dick faggot
>>
>>35701123
ok ^_^ i hope you don't have genital dysphoria, because i love choking on cock!
is it big?? :3
>>
disgusting

>Verification not required.
>>
File: 1711160385723930.jpg (186 KB, 1341x745)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
>>35699263
i always see men with the biggest tits and i can't tell if they're manmoders, ftm passoids, or just cis men with big juicy naturals
it could also be that I'm going insane
>>
>>35701321
i replied to the wrong thing ignore me
>>
>>35701321
Youre the going insane if they are huge they're just men
If they look uncanny, manmoders
Ftm passoids had top surgery they shouldn't have tits anymore
>>
>>35700861
>know their place
why is every privileged youngshit passoid some demonic entity with zero empathy and a superiority complex who believes anyone who transitions over 18 and cannot stealth should die because “muh optics”

and why the fuck do they waste their time coming here
>>
>printer doesn't work
>suicide
>tummy hurts
>suicide
>bad hair day
>suicide
>someone gives me a compliment
>suicide
>late to class
>suicide
>make eye contact with someone on accident
>suicide
>accidentally look at a woman for longer than a second
>suicide
>read feminist theory
>suicide
i think i have a mento illness
>>
>>35701423
because why would you wait that long and how can you call yourself a woman if you couldnt pull it off genetically
>>
>>35701449
because muh dysphoria
>>
>>35701473
KEK
>>
I just realised I am actually mortal
One day I will die
Weird and scary
>>
File: images (6).jpg (7 KB, 187x269)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>wake up 3am for a pic
>walk into bathroom look at reflection
>bodhi from pointbreak but with hrtits

I'll not live too long will i
>>
>>35701549
same mestie
>>
File: 1707352576276729.png (172 KB, 300x510)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>35701549
this is what I see in the mirror late at night
>>
>>35701619
im sorry hon thats nightmarish
>>
>>35701447
literally me wtf
>>
File: 1706652934823759.jpg (48 KB, 793x521)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>35701657
>>
>>35701619
>pale skin
>large feet
>sad look
>small breasts
she just like me fr
>>
File: 1709473158414393.jpg (369 KB, 1916x1075)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>35701715
>>
File: 1688685349385115.jpg (90 KB, 744x1063)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>35701570
>mestie
>>
>>35702170
stop doing meth
>>
>>35702186
i didn't use meth today. or yesterday. or the day before. im not on meth rn. stop looking for easy answers. i have a problem snd it isn't the meth. help me
>>
>>35702232
I can't help you, I have no one in my life because I was taken for granted and treated as less than everyone else and led on and used and couldn't take it anymore
>>
>>35702170
and so it's come to this
>>
i thought drawing pentagams on my hands might help me communicate with Satan who is living inside me rn. can't tell if it's working or jot but I've been seeing pentagrams in my skin and my vision following my eyes inside my eyes floating inside my eyes i can feel something maybe it's working hail Satan
>>
>>35701447
buy a brother laser printer. anything else is not worth it
>>
>>35702322
t. agent of the brother licensed service cartel
>>
>>35702322
>>35702330
no its true i havent had an issue w mine so far
>>
>>35702330
whatever, just buy a cheap laser is my point. inkjet and ecotank clog so quickly and become bricks. you never print colour anyway and they can sit dormant for ages without issue
>>
>>35702350
>>35702359
I see you haven't worked in IT in a physical office or had to deal with printers in any professional capacity
>>
>>35702359
>you never print colour anyway
Yes, I do. I've been color coding my tables in latex using the X color package.
>>
File: 1703373108295971.jpg (164 KB, 1200x730)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF8c3BjFWsw
>>
>>35702369
we whore out for hp/xerox instead
>>
>>35702434
gross no I hate them all they're all predatory monopolist pigscum
>>
>>35702369
yes im talking about domestic use
>>
>>35702501
I'm going to domestically abuse you
>>
>>35701549
i see anakin and patrick bateman after a failed fusion. so he's skinny and has small tits.
>>
>>35702527
i dont see it
>>
>>35702527
shut up hon
>>
jk tbdesuh I'm more of a hon than you'll ever be but my mannerisms are so casually masculine that everyone he/hims me and I think of myself as a guy so deeply and intrinsically that it doesn't matter how obviously trans and cringehon I am
>>
>>35702509
hot, i like face slaps, tummy hits and really intense spanking. can you keep up with that?
>>
File: 1690996157879937.gif (610 KB, 540x408)
610 KB
610 KB GIF
>>35702744
no I'm a gigantic pussy I couldn't even tie a girl and she thought I was boring and felt unfulfilled with me, let alone deliberately hurt someone like that
>>
>>35702725
you just need boyremoval
>>
File: 1711005208669308.png (446 KB, 533x799)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>35702822
false as I am a man, and old, and ugly
>>
>>35702776
:/ whats holding you back from it?
>>
>>35702887
>whats holding you back from it?
hurting people? I guess the part where I don't want to lol I'm actually a huge softie and tend toward trying to anticipate needs and devote myself to someone

if you mean indulging in stuff like tying a girl up I think I'd be a lot more confident and go look stuff up ahead of time now but I was a repressor having a lot of issues at the time
>>
>>35702911
ive never been with someone who doesnt want to beat the fucking shit out of me or otherwise abuse me, so i guess thats just interesting to me to see that different sort of people exist
>>
>>35702978
I've only really been intimate with one person in my life and she would constantly remark on things like how gentle I was with her
>>
>>35700805 >>35700854
do you have an example of what you find really interesting?
like, maybe i am? im pretty vanilla, like, never done drugs or drank & stuff
but like, i do embroidery, interested in interior design, do photography, learning violin, i can cook/bake well
i prob do have a relatively simple fashion style (like dark/light academia, cottagecore, etc)
maybe the most "edgy" thing i kinda do (but its not needed often so does it count?) is i sharpen my own knives (like w/ whetstones & stuff)
>>
>>35702985
thats a nice thought... maybe sex doesnt have to be me getting choked out or pissed on
>>
>>35696191
Now I have the Stelio Kontos earworm
>>
>>35700861
thats not true, its just who's aware & who's not. those who honmode are less aware of how they look
also, if i honmoded i'd just look like a man in a dress, barely even counting as honmoding. & looking like a man in a dress actually makes me more dysphoric, where right now i try to ignore myself where if i honmoded i'd always be hyper aware of what i look like
i mean yea, im hoping a certain amount of time will help a bit & maybe surgeries.
but for me, im manmoding because im pretty sure my transition will fail
and if it does fail ill anhero
this is just my best chance at living, even if the odds are small
>>
>>35703100
yeah I mean I had short periods off and on where I'd have rough impersonal sex with her and it was kind of a lot less satisfying even if it let me express different aspects of myself, but in my only serious relationship to date sex was a tender loving intimate thing built on mutual care and communication by and large and I can't imagine it any other way
>>
>>35703115
>those who honmode are less aware of how they look
low iq take. honmoders are aware they just don't care
>>
>>35703165
well then it seems they're less dysphoric (about physical body) or something
cause i cant understand not caring
>>
>>35703186
you can't imagine being dysphoric enough to honmode that's why you're planning to kick the bucket
>>
>>35703186
because youre insecure and hoping for something to save you
theyve already moved far past that and accepted nothing will except for themselves

its hilarious seeing manmoders look down on hons
seriously, learn your place
>>
>>35703204
>you can't imagine being dysphoric enough to honmode that's why you're planning to kick the bucket
huh? how does that make any sense. im so dysphoric that i cannot live the rest of my life looking like a man. its not like im planning to manmode for decades. my decision is going to be like a year from now

>>35703207
i dont look down on them, i just dont totally understand it. just like i dont really understand manmoders who actually plan on living till old age manmoding.
but im hoping for something to save me because my starting point is really bleak. if hrt & surgeries cannot help me, literally nothing will. & if that ends up being the case, death is the best option for me
>>
I don't look down on hons, I simply chose a different variation

to some people I'm sure I'm just as bad as or worse than or quite simply a hon
>>
>>35703242
i'm probably going to a trans support group soon to find someone further along that might mentor me into being more fem because i'm to ashamed to ask my afab friends and have no fem family that are supportive of lgbt.
>>
>>35703242
if you were truly dysphoric you'd wear and act however you wanted and would accept the hate because it would be worth it.. but you aren't willing to put up with the shame so you're killing yourself. it's shame baby not dysphoria don't look down on hons...
>>
what if I'm some kind of non-binary and like really actually sincerely prefer the innate power and deference conferred to the social role of manhood and want to take advantage of my masculine physique to assert myself as such
>>
>>35703368
nta but i only play dress up at home :(
Im also too deep into fashion knowledge but also poor and I know off the shelf stuffs not going to fit me so I dont buy it. i wear the exact same thing every day
>>
>>35703344
im trying to do it on my own, i dont think i should be placing my burden on others
also i dont have friends & yea family is extremely transphobic

>>35703368
i've tried doing it before (at home though) and it made me more dysphoric because looking like a man in a dress where is almost accentuates my male features makes me feel worse than just dressing neutral w/ baggy stuff
it's not about shame or others view of me, its that i see myself when dressing like that i just simply look like a man
it is dysphoria, not shame.
like my point is, at least for me, if i honmoded, i'd essentially still be living/looking like a man, so that would end in my suicide too.
>>
>>35703434
i used to feel that way, it's slowly being eroded the longer i'm on hrt tho and now i don't mind asking for help as much because i'm probably ngmi even with help and absolutely not making it alone.
>>
for me, it is suicide. the best coping mechanism
>>
>>35703414
dw i'm too scared to honmode anymore, public perception on trans people is worse than ever. before hrt i used to wear whatever i wanted but now i'm manmoding due to politics so i just wear guy clothes
>>
>>35703462
part of the reason i dont want to ask for help is that if they become kind of invested. i dont want to do that to only commit suicide. i wouldnt want to hurt others when the potential is really high
>>
i have no fucking waist
my ribs are that big and my hips that small
its insanity
>>
>>35703409
post masculine physique
>>
>>35703434
it takes time to pass. both for mtf and ftm, usually. and even when you've been on hormones for years and had a full SRS and all that you may still have days where you feel you don't pass - then other people will tell you you're crazy and no one would assume you were trans. this is why i for one think transgenderism should still be seen as a mental disorder. i feared for my life when i just started transitioning, but in the end nothing bad ever happened.
>>
>>35703571
>>>/b/918044090
>>
>>35703585
for me passing isnt as strict. when i say i want to pass, what i mean is that i want to look in the mirror & see a woman. also hopefully that when seen in public, even if im noticed as trans, people still see me as a woman
like, essentially high twinkhon status
but i doubt i can do even that
>>
>>35703589
awooga. also kek >>918043801
>>
File: 1696211766821579.jpg (15 KB, 333x279)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>35703658
>>
>>35703516
true... i just wanna wear skirts and dresses its so unfair...
>>
>>35703724
if you want to then just do it and go to >>>/lgbt/hmg
>>
>>35703808
since when is that a general lol, and go figure some of the trips in there also post here.
>>
>>35703888
since dakota was a good girl and went to go and do as she was told
>>
>... age: 15 (60%), ..., attractive: yes (63%), ..., gender: male (23%), ...
ai is kinda weird
>>
File: file.png (441 KB, 1686x654)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
pre-hrt & recent
still a man it seems
>>
even though I'm extremely ugly and weird I'm happy with my self and my appearance
>>
File: IMG_7727.jpg (1.52 MB, 2973x4032)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
pt2
i have 0 regard for my life again
>>
>>35704385
I'm proud of you
>>
>>35704429
post a better pic of your face?
>>
every time my parents look at me, an ugly man who injected estrogen and grew tits, i want to kill myself. yesterday my dad told me it's like fat people: you just have to let people do what they want even if you disagree with their choices. that means he probably knows i'm on estrogen and disagrees with my choices. i'm a short little man with no hos. i'm a weird, socially awkward nerd. no doubt i give women the ick. im a drug-addicted unemployed 4chan loser. i suck. i literally suck tranny balls. fuck my life. was thinking about jumping off a bridge this morning but drowning sucks and what if i survived? some have. i don't even have friends anymore. okay, i have like one friend. but that's not enough. i feel so alone. no one will ever love me. i will never be in a relationship. i will never have kids. i will never be normal. i will die alone
>>
>>35704023
a non-binary man
>>35704385
it sure is better than being a repressor, at least
>>
>>35703930
that particular AI is basically worthless. if you put in multiple photos you'll see the level of variance involved. it lacks precision, and probably accuracy as well, given how far off it rates my age. clip interrogator and faceapp are better even if still flawed
>>
>>35704551
>>35704561
lol yea
kinda sad though, ai despite being kinda bad a lot of the time has never said im a woman
>>
>>35704385
this must be really nice i say wouldn't care if i passed to myself but people still gender me wrong but when im outside and people address me with masculine terms i feel like hopping over the nearest balcony
>>35703516
i've been feeling lately i can't go on manmodiing and i can't honmode either but i would stop wearing masculine clothes and appear ambiguous because of hostile environment, i hate being perceived male and honestly hate manmodiing if i wear in a tranny accepting place id have honmoded
>>
>>35704539
how old are you
>>
>>35704429
i like the vibe
i wish i had places i could go to
>>
>>35704604
>>
>>35704698
ygmi
>>
>>35704756
no.
>>
>>35703589
shave your armits and trim that bush
It will look cute :3
>>
all these manmoders wanna talk about how they wanna pass as womanbut once you have that it will no be enough next you will want a partner and sbegin working for that
Seems to me yall will never be satisfied
>>
>>35705274
theres nothing i wouldnt do to pass. i mean like properly pass beyond what surgery can do to me. i would seriously stop at nothing for it. of course thats impossible lol. like its not something that ill one day have as you phrase it.
>>
>>35705274
Human desire is never satisfied
we will become gods or die trying.
>>
>>35705341
>>35705311
this maybe why we will never pass, passoids always seem to be content with what they have, we yearn too much and thats malebrained
>>
>>35705355
not exactly. im being realistic about things that stop me passing. no woman has feet these big, hands these big, highly unlikely to be 5'11, doesnt doesnt have bone structure like this etc etc. face and voice are all i can realistically hope to change, i guess srs too (though the procedure scares me more than any else)
>>
this might sound agp but w/e i wanna wear lash extensions but of minimal volume, i hate being masculine and i wanna do all the subtle things i can to fight this masculine appearance
I hate manmoding this might sound agp but wanna wear lash extensions but of minimal volume, i hate being masculine and i wanna do all the subtpe things i can to fight this masculine appearance
I hate manmodingthis might sound agp but wanna wear lash extensions but of minimal volume, i hate being masculine and i wanna do all the subtpe things i can to fight this masculine appearance
I hate manmoding i hate manmoding i hate manmoding i hate manmoding i hate manmoding
>>
>>35705495
Same
I wanna have nice looking nails, mascara/makeup and lip gloss.
Bought all I need but I never use them
Pain
Why are trannies like this? hiding their own desire while some others flaunt their degeneracy to all
This world is a joke
>>
>>35705503
part of it is if i look like a raging faggot which i will in lightest of makeup ill be hate crimed and arrested for degeneracy
>>
>>35705503
i paint my nails and like applying my lipgloss, but i fucking suck at makeup, i cant even get my eyeliner to look good, i flinch when applying stuff to my waterline, i guess i can sort of do mascarra but my eyelashes are kinda huge anyway so idk if it looks good on me
>>
>>35705531
How are you a manmoder if you do that wth
>>
>>35705539
what wear lipgloss and mascarra? it doesnt make me look feminine at all
>>
>>35705549
Lies
What about the painted nails you faggot?
Why do you get to do what you want
>>
Making friends is the worst, want to rope but got one friend that has no one else but me to talk to (I'm pretty sure).

Maybe I'm just a narcissist thinking she'll be affected by it, but I feel like I'd fuck her over pretty badly com bymiting so I just got to keep on going
>>
>>35705551
i paint my nails black which ive been told is such a tranny thing to do apparently. i wish i was actually good at makeup because i want to draw elaborate designs. but again i cant even do my water line. i just look like a guy, look i havent been on hrt long and ffs wont even save me
>>
>>35705563
Just practice more and work with your face not against it
it is what it is myou can do stuff just gotta accept its not gonna look like the videos you watch. Its gonna be more like you.
>>
>>35705578
yeah thats the tricky part, actually finding the will to pracise. its the same with voice training. i fucking hate doing these things because my zoomer brain is rotted
>>
>>35705587
same
now add in mystisism about ti, secrecy and never wanting to be seen
My makeup and paint will expire before i use them
>>
Just cleaned the repper cumstains out of my mattress
>>
>>35705600
can you still cum?
>>35705590
lmao. the lipstick i bought it never ever getting worn
>>
>>35705607
>can you still cum?
nta but im prolly hondosing myself and I can still dribble out some pre and clear liquid
gotta love not having diy cause im retared and postponing that shit and just getting by with otc e
>>
>>35705607
It's mostly clear fluid but yeah I still produce something to shoot. It's sweet though, wish someone kissed me mouth full of it.
>>
>>35705620
>wish someone kissed me mouth full of it.
my exact fantasy damn
>>
>>35705615
no aa? cool that you can get e otc though. ive been considering diying for a while because of supply issues for patches, but ill probably just go on sublingual next week instead because im not smart at using crypto payments
>>35705620
>>35705622
heh, one of my similar fantasies is having someone cum in my mouth and then making out with them before i swallow
>>
>>35705633
>no aa?
I have aa otc too, thats goods. 0 t
>>35705633
>im not smart at using crypto payments
this
>>
>>35705622
>>35705633
Sharing the hard earned reward....
>>
>>35705640
>I have aa otc too
lucky!
>>
>>35705643
why is my stupid penis getting hard
die
>>
>>35705647
Imagine it.. them being exited about sharing it jumping on you and pressing their lips straight into yours while you're still processing it and when you realize you have already tasted it , them pushing their tongue deeper into your mouth making you taste it more..
>>
>>35705647
cum in my mouth and then makeout with me
i think im ok at giving head too so youre gonna cum a lot
>>
>>35705647
it may sound hot or whatever but i think youre just getting off of intimacy and youre body is expressing it with what its given, do not beat yourself up over it bbg
>>
big men saying this in their big men voices
>>
>>35705680
H..hot..
>>
>>35705663
Yeah manmoders aren't just repressing their femininity, yall are bottling up way more than i can imagine

>Verification not required.
>>
>>35705669
I want loser sex where we swap our cum
>>35705663
>excited
fuck I need a needy manmoder to jumb on me and kiss me with their cum ridden mouths...I would barely resist
>>
>>35705677
Intimacy is all I fucking crave
I tried imaging myself having sex with a man, and it is just wrong, unless I have a real vag
Only loser sex and cisfem(impossible)
transbian by circumstance
>>
>>35705690
Oh we'd be such losers pleasuring each other exited to finally get some real intimacy.. you wouldn't resist at all, you'd let it happen, all of it.
>>
>>35705690
>I want loser sex where we swap our cum
i would love to, but i cant cum anymore not even any pre
>>
>>35705705
Not even mentioning the awkward foreplay. Or the stupid little smiles on our faces while we get down on it.
Eventually I would just do w/e comes to mind, animal in heat. Or let you fuck me w/e works.
Afterwards I think i would cry a little.
>>35705708
Thats ok, I am sure you have other uses. Maybe we can make your loser tits leak some juices out?
Or maybe you might enjoy being the one to give some precum filled kisses.
>>
I am expelling the horny
NO MORE HORNY
>>
>>35705723
:(
>>
>>35705719
>Maybe we can make your loser tits leak some juices out?
ive been thinking about trying out domperidone so this sounds amazing. i kinda want to try my own breast milk too as well as nurse you
>>
>>35705779
>as well as nurse you
please...
>>
horny but in the way where I want to cry into their chest and listen to their heartbeat while their fingers run through my hair promising they'll never ever let go and that I belong to them and finally feeling safe for the first time in my lifedxhfxfszzdrcghcsdjkj78gdsxx
>>
>>35705797
I feel this so bad, no sex, just holding, warmenss and feeling safe. I so desperately want to give that feeling to someone and them shedding tears at the same time would just reinforce it.
Maybe someday I'll not feel unlovable and open my heart to someone..
>>
>>35705797
>>35705812
literally me
why cant this be me
why wont you hold me anon?
WHYA RE WE CURSED TO KNOW THIS EXISTS BUT YET THE INFINITE DITSANCE OF LIFE SEPARATES US???
>>
>>35705820
I just cn't trust myself to love someone, I'm sorry but I'm broken ;-;
>>
>>35705812
as long as you'd be okay with me sobbing and clinging to you every second of every day and just generally being a broken mess of emotional trash
>>
>>35705852
Atleast I'd be at peace for you not cheating on me :), but if you'd sob with your face buried into me, I'd cry aswell
>>
as manmoder are you supposed to trade dick pics if you just want to suck dick on grindr?
was asked three times yesterday for pics and sent one guy one but it's so hard to get hard anymore.
>>
>>35705899
Nah don't, if they're an actual top they would never ask for your dickpics
>>
>>35705936
This, why the fuck would a top want to see the bottoms dick?
>>
>>35705899
i agree with the other person. i havent used grindr specifically, but tops have never asked me for a dp. they have asked me for a selfie but thats about it.
>>
we could make each other worse
>>
>still look like as if i was pretransition with a little longer hair and tiniest tits 1.9 years on hrt

I'd like to donate my organs and body to another manmoder to sell for parts and cover surgery/hrt expense. who up to make this arrangement with me
>>
>>35706065
take mine instead!! i hate my flesh!!
>>
I look uncanny
Feminized face but masculine facial features
>>
>>35706065
Can you give your body so I can cuddle it at all times, you'd have to be warm for that and I mean alive
>>
warming up my dead manmoder piece by piece in the microwave so I can have my 17th cuddle sesh tonight
>>
>>35705947
>>35705944
>>35705936
thanks. I'll keep this in mind and try to make it more obvious I'm looking for a top.
>>
>>35706073
I could never hurt another manmoder
>>35706083
yeah i could be of some use then ig
>>
I am going to stop manmoding, I rarely go outside anyway so what does it matter lmao.
>>
>>35706175
would you hurt me if i began honmoding?
>>
>>35706202
no lmao i'd honmode myself given the chance
idk what that says about me but im not into having a masculine aesthetic i do it for safety reasons
>>
>>35706175
I might use it for sexual pleasure as well >///<
>>
>>35706102
tbhonest you can call yourself trans on grindr and nobody will care that you look like a man.
>>
i'm too faketrans to honmode. i wouldn't even know how to dress, i'm just that malebrained that i can't consider anything other than male clothing and presentation to the point that even the rapiest of rapehons probably have a better fashion sense than i ever will
>>
I'd only accept doing anything sexual if you agree to euthanize me when you eventually get bored of me
>>
My form of sexual pleasure is to make my partner cum and feel good about it
>>
You can always count on mmg for the best kinks when it's hornyposting time there
>>
>>35705835
I am the exact same anon
Its ok
>>
>>35706422
i think there should be more of it in the next
>>
>tfw wanna burst out of the closet and be the girliest faggot possible
>tfw I know I would get killed for i
its over
>>
>>35706262
>look for body hape guides
>pick a fit for that shape
you can also just get a taste of what women or trannies and buy those clothes
>>
>>35706464
>look for body hape guides
bruh you know its gonna be invertted triangle
>>
File: IMG_2872.jpg (17 KB, 176x177)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>35706340
we're all on hrt nobody here can cum
how do you not know this, also it all sounds nice but when mid sexo youre hit with the realization you don't have a pussy it sucks, i don't wish that on anybody
>>
>>35706464
>over 6'
>shoulders
>no hips
>no waist
>anorexia
not a lot of options
>>
>>35706478
Not cum like ejaculate, cum like orgasm, I want to be the one who massages the prostate till they orgasm
>>
>>35706487
I don't care about cum itself, I care about the orgasm and how it would make you feel for example. I could put a blanket over you and do it under and not tpuch your pp to remind you of such unfortunate thing
>>
>>35706475
Well if you know…go pick a fit?
>>
>>35706501
sorry im nta, im just saying everyone here is going to be inverted triangle
>>35706487
i wonder if i could orgasm from prostate alone
>>
>>35706560
>i wonder
Same, I haven't tried hard enough myself but I think that after stimulating it for a while you could, same goes for me but I'm lazy so I haven't really put enough effort
>>
>>35706576
im just not horny enough to try it. ive got a dildo but i used it once and got bored lol
>>
File: Image6088362155158.jpg (81 KB, 900x791)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>35706457
its like youre describe me, how does this happen everytime on mmg
>>
>>35706584
Saameee, I'm thankful for not being horny but I'd like to try it out at the same time and not being horny and trying to do it is really boring.
>>
>>35706587
One day I might do it, get out of the closet and suffer the humiliation and consequences
>>
If you're going to womanmode at some point of life you have to face it, it'll be painful at the start. You can be perfect at makeup, dressing up your bodytype, have had ffs, etc.
But you still have the brainworms, the doubts. If you didn't you wouldn't be here.
That said, it's something I'm going to not enjoy in the future but atleast I want to say that I didn't try..
>>
buy a vibe for your prostate it should work
I wanna do that and erp with anon
>>
>>35706653
I wanna at least faggot mode, do the thing I might enjoy(who knows if I will actually)
>>
File: PXL_20240508_120742429.jpg (1.91 MB, 3072x4080)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
It's getting too warm to go out like this. What are some summer versions of this outfit where I feel covered and protected, and don't have to look at people?
>>
>>35706678
Flannel layered, baseball hat/boonies, glasses
>>
>>35706661
stay long enough on hrt and you do it unintentionally, you might hear a slur or two occasionally
>>35706653
id be hon or old woman at that point but i wanna do that too someday like you said ^^
>>
>>35706763
Nah I’m hondosed manmoder forever
>>
maybe i just look like a faggot
>>
I want to put up some cool tranny decorations in my room ideas? Plushies ofc but idk what else. It has to be manmoder approved
>>
>>35706886
I know you say ofc, but defs blahaj..
Light colours always work well in a bedroom, dark can work but needs to be coordinated well to work
fairy lights
scented candles
idk is that the sort of thing you meant?
>>
>>35706886
you should put up those decor vines and some lighting to make them pretty
>>
>>35706925
Eeeh I guess? I want something to fit in with the man cave that it has been, computer desk, a few plushies, giant storage wardrobe, a low table with junk on it
Bed is in a constant upheaval of contrasting colors but the frame is also dark
Thinking stickers too for the desk, pc, and bed frame. Can’t find subtle trans pride stuff
>>
>>35706965
Pics?
>>
>>35706970
>subtle trans pride stuff
Cute shark stikers for example
>>
>>35706977
warm tone yellow string lights and decor vines or plants, its like femboy rgb gaymer monster energy aesthetic but better
>>
>>35707037
Imagine this being a manmoders apartment, I'd bully her so hard into submission (consensually)
>>
>>35707037
I feel like I shouldn't be allowed to have feminine stuff as a manmoder

Even though I really want something like this it would be like accepting defeat almost honmoding.

Is there a mmg discord yet? I heard someone would make one soon
>>
>>35706099
giwtwm
>>
>>35707068
this is kinda cute
>>35707069
your aren't a repper id understand not feminizing your attire or whatever but its just your room, go nuts
omg yes i can't wait for real mmg discord not those made by phony bdd passoids, also i think she just keeps forgetting about working on it
>>
>>35707037
i actually planned on going out and getting some plants today
i still have a lot to work on/get for my room, its not nearly cute enough & nowhere near what i want yet
need to get cuter bedsheets/comforter too

>>35707068
umm...
>>
my gp tells me i should go to a tranner doctor and not diy
>>
>>35707146
Imagine a manmoder being "I'm such a man, I'm so ugly" and then going to her apartment and it's the most fembrained interiour ever.
There would be a man that has to be removed.
>>
>>35707008
Ye but I domy want the blahaj to be the whole thing
Thinking of trans pride colors in ~something~ but idk if it will be subtle enough
>>35707037
Yeah this feels very fairycore, too feminine even
>>
>>35707176
ah!
well sadly the 'man' cant be removed cause its what i look like :(

>>35707185
i feel like it leans more boho
i'd love a fairycore/cottagecore like room though!! its so cuuute!
>>
>>35707037
this is an extreme example of style over function
shitty record player on the floor thats gonna sound like shit
glass top table (marble or wood only dont @ me)
dirty pots on workspace
fuji polaroid camera just sitting there..?

not saying the style isnt good, its just a vapid example that sacrifices utility
>>
>>35706886
why
>>
>>35705215
lazy
>>
>>35705215
speak english
>>
>>35707301
jeg snakker dansk
>>
>>35707224
I could not find a better picture of the vines i was talking about
>>
File: file.png (33 KB, 1412x142)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
lmao, im still using that site where people rate what i look like
this comment though, lol
but idk if it means i still look manly or not?
>>
>>35707252
Cause
>>
>>35707366
you should buy a tranny flag to affirm your mental illness
>>
>>35707344
Å, jeg snakker norsk!
>>35707354
i know, i was just being autistic. I might cut a node off of one of my vines and grow it in my room but my rooms really dark because i never open the shutters so it would probably die
>>
>>35707406
utroligt baseret
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9dXx6gr9tQ

i liek pet shop boiz
>>
>>35707398
I might buy small tranny stickers
>>
>>35707205
It just doesn’t fit I think. Like my room has darker colors I might paint the walls something lighter but idk about the rest
Want something that’s a bit more agp transcore
>>
>>35707119
>but its just your room, go nuts
NTA but I can’t have feminine shit
Also lazy would need to change a lot
>>
New, since the maker of it didn't link it
>>35707461
>>
>>35707663
we should kill him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.